Kim Rae Won 김래원 ❤ Ardent Actor ❤ Shining Star

ploy1234

:w00t:

hawaii11.jpg

426160_82_b.jpg

l.jpg

2631759-Mauna-Lani-Bay-Hotel-Bungalows-Golf-13.jpg

2012.01.25 HAPPY Prince latest twitter ~~ :wub::lol:

seems Prince has flied to the Big Island from Honolulu, & is staying at 'Mauna Lani Bay Hotel & Bungalows' .... where we saw him & friends waiting for the hotel shuttle bus to go to the golf course ..... B)

http://www.maunalani.com/hawaii-golf-resort-overview.htm

Masthead_L_Golf_mainpage.jpg

I found there are 6 golf courses near the hotel where Prince stays ..... & one of the beautiful golf courses is located at Hilton Waikoloa Village Hotel & Resort ....

so ... think Prince also went there to play golf ..... haha.... they might have played golf until nightime ... then they went to Hllton to eat dinner ..... :D;)

http://www.hiltonwaikoloavillage.com/photo_gallery/photo_gallery.cfm?LinkToGo=resort

저녁식사는 힐튼서 음식... 그저그랬음 ㅎ 팀복 입고ㅋㅋ

To Hilton to eat ..... I can just wear causal tee ....

https://twitter.com/#!/krw810319/status/162078444585365504/photo/1

1201251657c8a01d60e9b3b197.jpg

12012516576fabff81529b1537.jpg

fr raewonisland

O... I gotta go now .... :phew: see dear you all ~~~ later ...., waves to dear ploy, elsie, Iris, iluvkrw, panraewon, ling, willenette & all .... ^^

*quoted *

*quoted *

*quoted *

2012.01.25 HAPPY Prince latest twitter ~~

seems Prince has flied to the Big Island from Honolulu, & is staying at 'Mauna Lani Bay Hotel & Bungalows' .... where we saw him & friends waiting for the hotel shuttle bus to go to the golf course .....

http://www.maunalani.com/hawaii-golf-resort-overview.htm

*quoted *

I found there are 6 golf courses near the hotel where Prince stays ..... & one of the beautiful golf courses is located at Hilton Waikoloa Village Hotel & Resort ....

so ... think Prince also went there to play golf ..... haha.... they might have played golf until nightime ... then they went to Hllton to eat dinner .....

http://www.hiltonwaikoloavillage.com/photo_gallery/photo_gallery.cfm?LinkToGo=resort

저녁식사는 힐튼서 음식... 그저그랬음 ㅎ 팀복 입고ㅋㅋ

To Hilton to eat ..... I can just wear causal tee ....

https://twitter.com/#!/krw810319/status/162078444585365504/photo/1

*quoted *

*quoted *

fr raewonisland

I gotta go now .... :phew: see dear you all ~~~ later ...., waves to dear ploy, elsie, Iris, iluvkrw, panraewon, willenette & all .... ^^

Have a good times Middy :) ...with thanks for as above pictures and translation.

I founded new message of Mir by our dear chuan and wkp in chinese....so waiting for you translation in english....when you FREE Ok :lol:

01.25.12 來沅經理人在MIR家族留言

小黑今天晚上在MIR家族留言了,有提到來沅接下來的計畫^^

미르가족분들 모두 뜻깊은 명절 잘보내셨나요

오랜만에 이렇게 글을 남기게 됐습니다~^^;

요즘 다음 작품준비로 저는 정신없이 미팅하며 지내고있고, 래원씨는 말안해도 아시죠~한 없이 자유를 느끼고 있답니다

제가 소식 전하지 못하더라도 먼저 소식전하는 우리배우~~많이 변했죠!!!!

영화는 3월중에 크랭크인 할예정이구 그전에 광고와 일본일정 소화할예정입니다

올해는 일본을 넘어 중국시장도 공격적으로 진출할예정이니 응원 많이 해주시구요!!!

언제나 미르와 같은곳을 바라보는 블레스가 되도록 노력하겠습니다...

ps. 래원씨의 멋진모습궁금하시면~ 바자 2월호에 있답니다~^^

http://raewonisland.com/ri/viewthread.php?tid=11896

Thank you, dear Ploy.. I loved the video of our Prince with this kid... Rae won has a special talent to the heart of kids.. They can feel his sincerity....and love...

Thank you Middy for all updates and beautiful descriptions... Enjoy your time with your sister.. wow... now you have both your sister and Prince in Hawaii....^^

Thank you, Elsie for all updates on Twitter.. haha.. I only signed up for a Twitter account because of him...

You can try Google Translate. It is not exact, but will give you some idea of what he is writing...

I love seeing him in such high spirits and clowning....^^ And I love the photos you share...

you're welcome IrisRaewon :):)

and here's today's tweets from our dear Prince... sorry i cant read Korean... please translate !!![/color]

@krw810319

KIM RAE WON 김래원 지호야,영우형 왜 이렇게 늦는거야? 리듬 깨져서 골프를 못하겠네~^^ http://twitter.com/krw810319/status/162377566097915905/photo/1

hawaii16.jpg

@krw810319

KIM RAE WON 김래원 임팩 순간포착 http://pic.twitter.com/cnfSDYrLhawaii17.jpg

@krw810319

KIM RAE WON 김래원 깔끔한 마무리~^^ http://pic.twitter.com/vzEfCW7Z

hawaii18.jpg

hawaii20.jpg

tweets from RAE WON's friend

Sea turtle resting on the shore of MaunaLani bay hotel...i want to sleep like him/her^^ hawaii15.jpg

hawaii14.jpg

@youngnam73

남영우~young nam Beautiful sunset in Kona ....Mauna Lani bay hotel...but why do i feel so sadㅠㅠ http://pic.twitter.com/7ZLFqynvhawaii19-1.jpg

RAE WON and his friend enjoying the beautiful sunset!!! :):)

sunset in Kona... Mauna Lani Bay hotel, captured by Rae Won's friend.....[/color] :)"]thanks to this guy, he tweeted in English :):)

@youngnam73

남영우~young nam Beautiful sunset in Kona ....Mauna Lani bay hotel...but why do i feel so sadㅠㅠ http://twitter.com/youngnam73/status/162425523572703232/photo/1

hawaii19-1.jpg

.. . . ...................

KIM RAE WON 김래원 지호야,영우형 왜 이렇게 늦는거야? 리듬 깨져서 골프를 못하겠네~^^ http://pic.twitter.com/9Ztldmgy

google translator says:

Ji, Young-woo-?why so late? The rhythm were broken and golf

hawaii16.jpg

soooo bored ???? waiting for their golf team mates !!!!

I see kim is a good friend of his golfing buddy youngnam who also is a good friend of LEE JUNG JIN who happens to be one of Kim RAE Won's good friends.

Like the hip hop group WHODINI said "Friends how many of us have them..FRIENDS ones we can depend on." Just thought i'd drop that one tidbit.

KIM RAE WON 김래원 지호야,영우형 왜 이렇게 늦는거야? 리듬 깨져서 골프를 못하겠네~^^ http://pic.twitter.com/9Ztldmgy

google translator says:

Ji, Young-woo-?why so late? The rhythm were broken and golf

*quoted image*

soooo bored ???? waiting for their golf team mates !!!!

THANKS SO MUCH FOLLOWED HIM IN TWITTER TOO! :) I HOPE HE'S REALLY THE ONE POSTING ;)

Have a good times Middy :) ...with thanks for as above pictures and translation.

I founded new message of Mir by our dear chuan and wkp in chinese....so waiting for you translation in english....when you FREE Ok :lol:

01.25.12 來沅經理人在MIR家族留言

小黑今天晚上在MIR家族留言了,有提到來沅接下來的計畫^^

미르가족분들 모두 뜻깊은 명절 잘보내셨나요

오랜만에 이렇게 글을 남기게 됐습니다~^^;

요즘 다음 작품준비로 저는 정신없이 미팅하며 지내고있고, 래원씨는 말안해도 아시죠~한 없이 자유를 느끼고 있답니다

제가 소식 전하지 못하더라도 먼저 소식전하는 우리배우~~많이 변했죠!!!!

영화는 3월중에 크랭크인 할예정이구 그전에 광고와 일본일정 소화할예정입니다

올해는 일본을 넘어 중국시장도 공격적으로 진출할예정이니 응원 많이 해주시구요!!!

언제나 미르와 같은곳을 바라보는 블레스가 되도록 노력하겠습니다...

ps. 래원씨의 멋진모습궁금하시면~ 바자 2월호에 있답니다~^^

http://raewonisland.com/ri/viewthread.php?tid=11896

5295d.gif

Thank you ~ dear ploy^^

Hope you have been enjoying a very happy lunar new year time ~~~ :lol:

still very busy ... later I gotta accompany my sister to go shopping.... haha... still .... I have to spare time to contribute a bit .... here the translation ..... :P

2012.1.25 RaeWon's manager 'Mr. Darkie' left a message at MIR ... :w00t:

Every Mir family member, have you spent a significant festival (Lunar New Year)?

Its been long with such a long message~^^;

Recently I have been very busy in attending various meentings for the preparation of the upcoming project. Rae Won.. needless to say we all know of it. He is enjoying his free time~

Even if I'm not able to pass the message, this actor of ours would be the first to tell you the news. He has changed a lot huh!!!!

The film is scheduled to begin shooting in March. Prior to this, he will do CFs and complete his schedule to Japan.

This year, besides Japan, we will expand the market to China, hope you will give more support!!!

BLESS will be always moving in the same direction with Mir no matter what. I will try my best in doing so....

PS. wondering how Rae Won's image in the film? check out 'Bazaar' February edition~^^

image_GIF_Hanbokgirlbmp.jpg

u85ch.gif

chin translation fr korean by Cho G:

mir的各位家族,你们度过了有意义的节日(译注:春节)了吗?

很久没有这样留言了。

最近为了准备下一部作品,我要开各种会议,非常繁忙。来沅呢, 不用说大家也知道吧。

他在尽情享受着自由时间。

就算我不能即使传递消息,我们这位演员也会抢先告诉大家消息。他变了很多吧?

电影预定在3月份开拍。这之前他将会拍摄广告和完成日本的日程。

今年除了日本以外我们将会把市场拓展到中国,希望大家多多支持!

BLESS不管何时都会和mir朝着同样方向。为此我会多多努力的!

credit baidu KRW for chin translation

THANKS SO MUCH FOLLOWED HIM IN TWITTER TOO! :) I HOPE HE'S REALLY THE ONE POSTING ;)

hi CMayT...... you're welcome! I think and I believe so, this is the official twitter of KIM RAE WON..... anyways, i am happy to get fresh and updated news from him :):)

am soooo happy to be connected with our dear Princetweet.jpg

KIM RAE WON 김래원@krw810319 view full profile →

seoul

tweet.gif

good day everyone!!!! thGoodHappyBeeDaisy.gif

everyday updates on PRINCE RAE WON HAWAII VACATION......

they are leaving KONA for HONOLULU ...[/color] :):)

@youngnam73 남영우~young nam Leaving Kona for honolulu..^^ http://pic.twitter.com/2DvUH35b

hawaii21.jpg

TAKE CARE............... dearprince.jpg

:w00t:

Rae Won's manager posted up this pic at MIR yesterday (1/27) .... :D

Super COOL, Handsome Rae Won ~~~ B):wub:B)

it looks like a magazine photo of February 'Bazaar' that manager mentioned in his 1/25 message .... dont know if its Prince's image of the CF or of the new film 'Dream' ..... :rolleyes:

12012715363a34c00d822e0f57.jpg

credit wkp / raewonisland

Thank you ~ dear ploy^^

Hope you have been enjoying a very happy lunar new year time ~~~

still very busy ... later I gotta accompany my sister to go shopping.... haha... still .... I have to spare time to contribute a bit .... here the translation ..... :

[/color=purple]2012.1.25 RaeWon's manager 'Mr. Darkie' left a message at MIR ...

Every Mir family member, have you spent a significant festival (Lunar New Year)?

Its been long with such a long message~^^;

Recently I have been very busy in attending various meentings for the preparation of the upcoming project. Rae Won.. needless to say we all know of it. He is enjoying his free time~

Even if I'm not able to pass the message, this actor of ours would be the first to tell you the news. He has changed a lot huh!!!!

The film is scheduled to begin shooting in March. Prior to this, he will do CFs and complete his schedule to Japan.

This year, besides Japan, we will expand the market to China, hope you will give more support!!!

BLESS will be always moving in the same direction with Mir no matter what. I will try my best in doing so....

PS. wondering how Rae Won's image in the film? check out 'Bazaar' February edition~^^

*quoted *

*quoted *

chin translation fr korean by Cho G:

mir的各位家族,你们度过了有意义的节日(译注:春节)了吗?

很久没有这样留言了。

最近为了准备下一部作品,我要开各种会议,非常繁忙。来沅呢, 不用说大家也知道吧。

他在尽情享受着自由时间。

就算我不能即使传递消息,我们这位演员也会抢先告诉大家消息。他变了很多吧?

电影预定在3月份开拍。这之前他将会拍摄广告和完成日本的日程。

今年除了日本以外我们将会把市场拓展到中国,希望大家多多支持!

BLESS不管何时都会和mir朝着同样方向。为此我会多多努力的!

credit baidu KRW for chin translation

good day everyone!!!! *quoted image*

everyday updates on PRINCE RAE WON HAWAII VACATION......

they are leaving KONA for HONOLULU ...[/color]

@youngnam73 남영우~young nam Leaving Kona for honolulu..^^ http://pic.twitter.com/2DvUH35b

*quoted *

TAKE CARE............... *quoted *

Thanks Middy...Elsievh04 :lol: for sharing....

Middy :wub: ...mesage of Mir always make me close/happy with and I can't wait for March coming, even now he' twitter updated everyday during trip but we always asked for...more and more :D

Raewon's now HONOLULU...same city of you with... seem he will spend more times there...enjoy and FREE cos he will busy again when he back Korea.

201008.jpg

paran36.jpg

you're right Middy, he's so cool and so handsome

new drama, new look *quoted image*

dear elsie ^^

thank you very much for sharing the old emails of the president of Hawaii Kim Rae Won Club ~~

O.. I always forgot to ask you .... have you emailed her lately? ;) it'd be great if she knows about Prince's whereabouts in Hawaii? or ... if she got to meet him?? .... maybe Prince has already left Hawaii and back to Korea? hopefully not yet ... hehe.... :P

hey dear all^^ here share all the awesome pics of ......

GORgeously COOL Prince in 'Harper's BAZAAR' February edition ... imagegarfieldlove.gif WoW ~~ special featuring 12 pages totally ~~ 3 pages of Special Interview ~~ :w00t:

I esp super love love the 1st pic ~~~ :wub:B)

00031.jpg

00021.jpg

00061.jpg

00071.jpg

00041.jpg

fr MIR / credit wkp of raewonisland

Thank Middy :wub: for twitter updated... english included, I feel to you and hawaii fans....same happiness during price stay there.

and also I feel happy with him has a wonderful time with golf lover....

Look at his body, middy :lol: ...best shot SWING...absolutely perfect body.

and I haven't seen any change....prince in person since at first met til 2010 X Mas party.

I always wish to see him again and again.

Thank Elsievh04 :D for bigger size pictures with more twitter detailed.

Thank Iris :) for lovely calendar...ver very beautiful especially you signature...iris@Soompi...I think I should have one...ha

ah...me too Iris...I just signed up twitter yesterday ...hoo hoo...we same because of him with only one follow by now. B)

aloha.jpgDear Raewoners.....

Dear Ploy.... You are so right about that perfect body of Prince.... !!! thank you.. I should have kept the "irilight", but Soompi does not allow me to change... so, here I am.. lol...

Thank you Elsie, for keeping us updated with the twits from Hawaii, and thank you Middy, for giving us the "extra" on Hawaii and where he is staying...

Dear Middy - omg-horizontalth.gif I think I just died and went to Heaven.....Gorgeous Kim Rae won, Indeed... Looking at those Harper Bazaar photos.....

I love this style so much... Wouldn't it be nice if our Prince made a movie of that time... He'd be so classy in it... I hope, maybe the photos gave him that idea as well...

I just ordered the magazine... I can't wait till it will arrives....

Ladies, someone is starting a page on Facebook entitled "Dating Kim Rae won" as a desired activity.... Not much info about it yet.....One of us???

Dating Kim Rae won Page on Facebook

Also - it looks like DramaFever may be considering bringing back School 2 (I have never seen it, and keep my fingers crossed...) Maybe after the success of A Thousand Days Promise, they are trying to bring more of Prince's drama.. I hope so... It would be so helpful, if you all signed up and said you were interested in it.... Here is the link:

School 2 on Drama Fever

If everyone signed up and told them to email when it is available, hopefully it will hit home that people are interested.. By the way, I never realized that Ha Ji won was in it too....

Wishing you all a wonderful Sunday.... 2e79e8bd37a2.jpg

krwalohabazaar1.jpg

i am deeply carried away by a thousand days promise.. the OST and the last scene keeps on playing in my head.

i need to watch happy movies or else ill be so depressed.

btw, does anyone here know how we can meet with kim rae won? like schedule, fan meetings etc may it be in seoul or other countries? What's the name of official fan club? how you guys can help me. will be in seoul on spring hope we can meet KRW my birthday wish please help me thanks a lot! happy.gif

dear elsie ^^

thank you very much for sharing the old emails of the president of Hawaii Kim Rae Won Club ~~

O.. I always forgot to ask you .... have you emailed her lately? ;) it'd be great if she knows about Prince's whereabouts in Hawaii? or ... if she got to meet him?? .... maybe Prince has already left Hawaii and back to Korea? hopefully not yet ... hehe.... :P

hey dear all^^ here share all the awesome pics of ......

12 pages totally ~~ 3 pages of Special Interview ~~ :w00t:

I esp super love love the 1st pic ~~~ :wub:B)

fr MIR / credit wkp of raewonisland

hi Middy, yes, i sent her emails, but sad to say i got no reply yet....

sooooo sad also coz i got no tweets from our dear Prince nor from his friend since they fled to Honolulu..... maybe by this time they already left Hawaiii :(:(

my twitter account is online 24/7 :D:D hahaha just for Kim Rae Won......

......................................................................................................................................................................

and i'm so in love with here.......... in this pics!!!!

serious looking, manly matured RAE WON... LUV IT!!!

hasperbazaarfebed02.jpg

hasperbazaarfebed01.jpg

hasperbazaarfebed.jpg