Kim Rae Won 김래원 ❤ Ardent Actor ❤ Shining Star

ploy1234

some more pics from Hawaii.... am so envious with you guys from Hawaiii :):)

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

tweets from KRW..... please translate

krw810319 KIM RAE WON 김래원

왼쪽부터 정지호프로님,김래원,남영우프로님,김형성프로님 영광입니다^^ 골프장 너무 이뻐요~ http://pic.twitter.com/d9ldRUHA

30 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

»

krw810319 KIM RAE WON 김래원

프로님들과 함께 즐거운 라운딩~ 영우형, 저희 같은 팀인데 레슨 좀 해주세요ㅋㅋ 형성형,지호야 고마워~♥ http://pic.twitter.com/HMRvTA87

34 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

th_1_kiss.gif dear elsie ^O^~ thank you so much for sharing Prince's tweets & pics at the 1st minute ~~

U're indeed one close follower of Prince's twitter ~~~ :w00t:

Haha... sure Prince is having so much fun here in this one of the most relaxing place on earth ~~ hope someday you'd get to come visit this Rainbow State ---- Hawaii ..... ALOHA & WELCOME ~~ ;):lol:1_HI_kee_beach.jpg

"The fresh, floral air energizes you. The warm, tranquil waters refresh you. The breathtaking, natural beauty renews you. Look around. There’s no place on earth like Hawaii. "

Hawaii_1.jpg

Hawaii_2.jpgimage_hawaiisunset.jpg

O... Prince addressed those who played golf w/ him as players .... I think they are most likely golf professionals as The Sony Open in Hawaii 2012 (Jan 12 - 15) , a professional golf tournament on the PGA Tour, has juz ended last Sunday ~~ B) think some Korean players participated in the tournament.....

Its a glorious weather today ~~ wondering what Prince has been doing today .. swimming, scuba diving, surfing, enjoying sunshine on the beach ... ? :rolleyes:

왼쪽부터 정지호프로님,김래원,남영우프로님,김형성프로님 영광입니다^^ 골프장 너무 이뻐요~

从左边开始是정지호选手、金来沅、남영우选手、김형성选手,很荣幸^^ 高尔夫球场非常漂亮~

Starting fr the left is player정지호, Kim Rae Won, player남영우, player김형성, very honored^^ Very beautiful golf course~

HAWAII.jpg

프로님들과 함께 즐거운 라운딩~ 영우형, 저희 같은 팀인데 레슨 좀 해주세요ㅋㅋ 형성형,지호야 고마워~♥

和选手一起很开心地打球~영우哥,我们是同一组,请教我一下,呵呵 형성哥,지호啊,谢谢~

Very happily playing golf with the players~ bro영우, we're in the same team; please teach me a bit, horhor~ bro형성, 지호 ah, thank you~♥

hawaii1-1.jpg

credit baidu KRW for chin translation

twitter_2012Jan19_Hawaiitrip.jpg

fr F2

:DB):lol:

Kim Rae Won is traveling by his private jet ? th_image_baidu_fly.gif

January 20, 2012

2012011917160041633_1.jpg

At 5:00 p.m. on January 19, Kim Rae Won tweeted a photo with the comment: “Even I felt as though I were flying by my own private jet. On the second floor of this plane, there was no flyer but me!”

In the photo, Kim is wearing a short-sleeve shirt and his cap backwards. In an empty plane, he is grinning toward the camera like a playful boy who is excited about freely flying in a space with no one interfering in his freedom.

People who saw the photo left responses: “You look like being in a hurry to take the photo before any flight attendant appears.” “I kept smiling thinking of you who must have been excited about taking the photo.” “You are so cute.”

Kim is planning to come out with a new film in three years. The film, 'Dream, My Little Hero', features the story of an aspirational musical music director who has a precious chance for introspection.

•Source: Starnews

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2012011917160041633&type=1&outlink=1

http://www.headlinegrabber.com/K/Kim-Rae-Won-News/

http://cn.kahalaresort.com/

ALOHA ~~~ ploy , ling , elsie , iluvkrw , panraewon , IrisRaeWon , willenette, only*rae won ~ & all ~^O^

(Oyeah... been seeing only *rae won around here these days .. so HAPPY seeing her back ... bet shes been back-reading our posts now ... ;) heyhey dearie^^.. so looking forward to hearing fr you v. soon ~~~ :D )th_image_BuonGiorno.gif

hey~ do you gals recall ... back in 2009 & 2010, a fan fr Hawaii sometimes posted here ... ;) Is her username 'Pat' ?? :unsure:

(pls tell if you remember or can locate her old posts ... so that we can send PM to her asking about Prince in Hawaii ... myAvatar_17001932_2.gif )

How I wish she will come visit here again ... & share w/ us if she knows about Prince's whereabouts ... like the hotel he stays + if she will get the chance to meet him since Pat Matsunaga is the founder of the Kim Rae-won Hawaii Fan Club ~~~ :w00t:

here I share this related 2011 article from a local newspaper 'StarAdvertiser' ----- Pat Matsunaga got to talk with Prince on phone .... :w00t::wub:

& when I googled more ... I found Kim Rae-won Hawaii Fan Club is pretty active in Hawaii .... 1 of the volunteer groups participating in 2011 Korea Festival ~~~

http://www.koreanfestivalhi.com/en/spnsrs.htm

Language is no barrier for Korean star Kim's fans myAvatar_17002143_2.gif

By Michael Tsai

POSTED: 01:30 a.m. HST, Jul 26, 2011

He said he was surprised and humbled to have a fan club in Hawaii.

He said he was grateful for their kindness. Said he hoped to visit one day soon.

In truth, it didn't really matter what Korean film star Kim Rae-wan said to his Hawaii fan club president, Pat Matsunaga, on the phone that afternoon.

He had her at "Yobo-seyo" — hello. :D

"I thought it was a joke at first," says Matsunaga, 59. "But he has this low, deep voice that I'd recognize anywhere. So as soon as he said, ‘Yoboseyo,' I knew it was him.

"I just screamed," she says. "We all screamed." myAvatar_17001836_2.gif

Matsunaga knows she sounds like one of those wacky, K-drama-obsessed "ajumas" her kids chide her about becoming. But what of it?

"My kids think their mother is crazy," she says, laughing. "But I'm not stalking him!"

Indeed, it's not just Kim's good looks and deep voice that endeared him to Matsunaga.

Matsunaga's mother was born in Seoul. Her father was born in Hawaii to a Korean plantation worker and his picture bride. Growing up, Matsunaga embraced her parents' belief in hard work, filial piety and community service, values that have only grown more dear to her with marriage, motherhood and a nearly four-decade career with the East-West Center, where she works as an executive assistant to the president.

Three years ago, as part of an effort to better understand her Korean heritage, Matsunaga and her husband started taking Korean language lessons at Christ United Methodist church. Two years ago they started watching Korean serial dramas on TV.

"For me the dramas really hit home," Matsunaga says. "They're so clean and respectful. That's what our parents taught us growing up. It's nice to watch, and it's something we can all relate to."

Matsunaga quickly became enamored of Kim, whose characters are always the epitome of kindness and humility. So taken was she with the actor that she started a local fan club in his honor. In two years the club's ranks have swelled from 18 to more than 130.

In March the club held a 30th-birthday party for Kim, who was wrapping up two years of compulsory service in the Korean army.

About 30 members showed up at the Yogur Story restaurant for the luncheon. Unbeknownst to Matsunaga , her Korean language teacher was working a telephone network of friends and acquaintances and relatives trying to get the actor on the phone.

The teacher served as unofficial interpreter while Kim addressed the club, then she turned the phone back over to Matsunaga.

"I managed to say my name in Korean," Matsunaga says. "Then my mind went blank so I said, ‘Saranghaeyo!'" — I love you. :wub::lol:

http://www.staradvertiser.com/news/20110726_language_is_no_barrier_for_korean_star_kims_fans.html?id=126164118

1_HI_Aloha1.jpg

hsa_logo.jpg

***Wow, he's in Hawaii............This is awesome! Wondering why he's there, huh? Vacation or work-related? But, as I look at some pictures posted here he seems to be in a vacation, which he deserves after his drama & about to start working again for his upcoming movie soon. So, this is big deal! Seeing him having fun there is "all-kill" - I'm happy for him that he has another project right after the drama.Keep it steady and going up, KRW! That's how it should be. :lol:

Jo An joins Kim Rae-won in upcoming film

*quoted image*

Korean actress Jo An will make her comeback to the big screen after two years in a film starring actor Kim Rae-won, according to her agency Bliss Entertainment.

An official with Bliss told 10Asia over the phone on Thursday that Jo An has decided to take on the role of an assistant director to Kim's character in movie "Dream, My Little Hero" (translated title) which will begin shooting in March.

"Dream," to be helmed by Kim Sung-hoon, will tell the story of a musical director (Kim) who becomes a mentor for a musical project that casts a Filipino-Korean boy for his unbelievable singing abilities.

Kim made his debut with a role in MBC's drama "Me" in 1997 and became a household name in 2003 after starring in "Rooftop Room Cat."

He has since starred in SBS' "Gourmet" and recently played Park Ji-hyung in SBS' "Thousand Days Promise" opposite actress Soo-ae.

Jo, 29, has starred in several notable movies and dramas including "Seoul 1945" (KBS1, 2006), "Chosun Police" (MBC, 2005) and "Land" (SBS, 2004).

She currently appears in cable channel OCN's popular investigative series "TEN."

Credit : 10Asia

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=ent0&a_id=2012011917434379748

Hello dear Raewoners... Sorry to be MIA for so long.. I am so excited.. Rae won in Hawaii... oh, Middy.. You must be in Seventh Heaven.. Had I known - I would have flown there....

But more importantly, I am so happy.. that he gets to relax in Paradise.. especially when it is so cold in Korea...

Thank you all, for amazing posts.. I am still catching up....

Willenette, I was just reading also about Jo Ahn joining the team of the new movie...

Apparently the movie name has been changed too.... The new name being "Dream, my Little Hero..."

Here is the little copy of a piece I saw about it:

"Jo Ahn (King Gwanggaeto the Great, Ten) will star in a new film opposite Kim Rae Won, called “Dream My Little Hero.” In it, Kim plays a musical director who becomes a mentor for a project that cast a Filipino-Korean boy with amazing singing skills. Jo will play his assistant director. (Here we go again with the musicals!) I kind of hope that this “Filipino-Korean boy” is a talented unknown. Jo Ahn is also known for being Oh Man Suk‘s other half for the past two years. They recently broke up because of their busy careers."

Also - check out the movie page for updates on Asian Media Wiki

Dream MyLittle Hero on Asian

Media Wiki

krwlunarnewyear2012.jpg

hey~ do you gals recall ... back in 2009 & 2010, a fan fr Hawaii sometimes posted here ... ;) Is her username 'Pat' ?? :unsure:

(pls tell if you remember or can locate her old posts ... so that we can send PM to her asking about Prince in Hawaii ... *quoted image* )

How I wish she will come visit here again ... & share w/ us if she knows about Prince's whereabouts ... like the hotel he stays + if she will get the chance to meet him since Pat Matsunaga is the founder of the Kim Rae-won Hawaii Fan Club ~~~ :w00t:

here I share this related 2011 article from a local newspaper 'StarAdvertiser' ----- Pat Matsunaga got to talk with Prince on phone .... :w00t::wub:

& when I googled more ... I found Kim Rae-won Hawaii Fan Club is pretty active in Hawaii .... 1 of the volunteer groups participating in 2011 Korea Festival ~~~

Language is no barrier for Korean star Kim's fans *quoted image*

By Michael Tsai

He said he was grateful for their kindness. Said he hoped to visit one day soon.

In truth, it didn't really matter what Korean film star Kim Rae-wan said to his Hawaii fan club president, Pat Matsunaga, on the phone that afternoon.

He had her at "Yobo-seyo" — hello. :D

"I thought it was a joke at first," says Matsunaga, 59. "But he has this low, deep voice that I'd recognize anywhere. So as soon as he said, ‘Yoboseyo,' I knew it was him.

"I just screamed," she says. "We all screamed." *quoted image*

Matsunaga knows she sounds like one of those wacky, K-drama-obsessed "ajumas" her kids chide her about becoming. But what of it?

"My kids think their mother is crazy," she says, laughing. "But I'm not stalking him!"

Indeed, it's not just Kim's good looks and deep voice that endeared him to Matsunaga.

Matsunaga's mother was born in Seoul. Her father was born in Hawaii to a Korean plantation worker and his picture bride. Growing up, Matsunaga embraced her parents' belief in hard work, filial piety and community service, values that have only grown more dear to her with marriage, motherhood and a nearly four-decade career with the East-West Center, where she works as an executive assistant to the president.

Three years ago, as part of an effort to better understand her Korean heritage, Matsunaga and her husband started taking Korean language lessons at Christ United Methodist church. Two years ago they started watching Korean serial dramas on TV.

"For me the dramas really hit home," Matsunaga says. "They're so clean and respectful. That's what our parents taught us growing up. It's nice to watch, and it's something we can all relate to."

Matsunaga quickly became enamored of Kim, whose characters are always the epitome of kindness and humility. So taken was she with the actor that she started a local fan club in his honor. In two years the club's ranks have swelled from 18 to more than 130.

In March the club held a 30th-birthday party for Kim, who was wrapping up two years of compulsory service in the Korean army.

About 30 members showed up at the Yogur Story restaurant for the luncheon. Unbeknownst to Matsunaga , her Korean language teacher was working a telephone network of friends and acquaintances and relatives trying to get the actor on the phone.

The teacher served as unofficial interpreter while Kim addressed the club, then she turned the phone back over to Matsunaga.

"I managed to say my name in Korean," Matsunaga says. "Then my mind went blank so I said, ‘Saranghaeyo!'" — I love you. :wub::lol:

http://www.staradvertiser.com/news/20110726_language_is_no_barrier_for_korean_star_kims_fans.html?id=126164118

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Aloha dear Raewoners.... :wub:

Thank you for all the amazing updates on Prince and photos..... My brain is not totally with it yet.. Feels like a dream.. Prince in Hawaii....!!!

Dear Middy, I think if I were in Hawaii, I would not be able to sleep..... knowing that Prince is right there also... oh my god... It is like a dream come true....

I am so glad he is getting to relax and have fun and enjoy the beautiful Paradise....

Maybe one day, he'll make a movie in Hawaii? How about that?

Happy Lunar New Year to all Dear Raewoners.... Middy, Ploy, ILuvKRW, Ling, Willenette, Elsie, panraewon, only*rae won, and everyone else...

krwhappylunarnewyear201.jpg

:lol: :lol:

CNY_2.gif

th_image_ChineseNewYear.gif

Kung Hei Fat Choy ~~~ th_image_baidu_goodwealth.gif

Happy, Prosperous Year of the Dragon to Our Beloved Prince & family ~ & all of us RaeWoners ~~~ th_image_baidu_thankyou.gif

Good Health, Good Wealth, & all of Prince's & our Wishes Come True ~~~ :D :lol:

th_CNY_5.gifth_image_baidu_smirk1.gif

HappyNewYeae_1.gif

8f9e5328aeb8c0fcb12c64b1d7dffb47.jpg

333fb4111fe677e46f58e545aa65b8b4.jpg

credit to the makers^^

Aloha dear Raewoners....

Thank you for all the amazing updates on Prince and photos..... My brain is not totally with it yet.. Feels like a dream.. Prince in Hawaii....!!!

Dear Middy, I think if I were in Hawaii, I would not be able to sleep..... knowing that Prince is right there also... oh my god... It is like a dream come true....

I am so glad he is getting to relax and have fun and enjoy the beautiful Paradise....

Maybe one day, he'll make a movie in Hawaii? How about that?

Happy Lunar New Year to all Dear Raewoners.... Middy, Ploy, ILuvKRW, Ling, Willenette, Elsie, panraewon, only*rae won, and everyone else...

:w00t: *waving wildly to only *rae won* ^O^ down there ~~

& Happy, Prosperous Year of the Dragon to u ~~ dear Iris, ploy, ling ^O^

so very glad to see you back with us in celebrating Lunar New Year .... & *huggiess Iris & ploy^^ for making beautiful CNY artworks ~~ LOVe it as always ~~~ :lol:

(*if you have time, pls make more CNY ones .... w/ a pic of 'A Thousand Days' Promise' couple .... so that I can share it on another drama forum site .... :P )

haha.... I'm already really satisfied that Prince finally came to my living place ..... well well .... if I could even meet Prince in person .... that'd surely be my unforgetable life-time memory ~~~~ phew.gif0697825d.gif

you know what ... I definitely wish that I will get such luck again ...... myAvatar_17001932_2.gif

like last week .... haha.... I was in downtown, I encountered many people gathering on both sides of the street watching a shooting .... I didnt know what shooting it was .....

as I gotta cross the street to go to the supermart to buy something, so I passed through the crowd hurriedly .... & then I suddenly bumped into a handsome guy, eyes to eyes ~~~~~ :wub::w00t: hoho ~~ thats Scott Caan of CBS tv series

'Hawaii Five-O' ----

Yayy ~ hes the one that I love most among the 4 main cast ..... he looks much more good-looking & cute in person ... though not very tall ..... & hes a gentleman .... he stopped & let me pass first ..... B):D

HawaiiFive-O.jpgHawaiiFive-O_ScottCaan.jpg

CNY_6.gif:lol:

CNY_KungHeeFatChoi_1.jpg

by chuan ^^ / baidu KRW

Hi Middy and All, drop you some pics Prince /twitter today

aj1f2atcqaa0c2f.jpg

krw810319 KIM RAE WON 김래원 :lol:

탑프로님들 (김형성프로님,정지호프로님) 용돈20불 잘 쓰겠습니다 다음엔 꼭 잃어드릴께요ㅋㅋㅋ 연습 좀 많이 하세요ㅋㅋㅋ pic.twitter.com/7vSyDGdl

ajvbywciaea0xf.jpg

@youngnam73 남영우~young nam :D

Today with the boys in Hanauma Bay...snorkeling..ji ho .hyung sung . Rae won and me pic.twitter.com/lutclkyl

ALOHA ~~~ ploy , ling , elsie , iluvkrw , panraewon , IrisRaeWon , willenette, only*rae won ~ & all ~^O^

(Oyeah... been seeing only *rae won around here these days .. so HAPPY seeing her back ... bet shes been back-reading our posts now ... ;) heyhey dearie^^.. so looking forward to hearing fr you v. soon ~~~ :D

(pls tell if you remember or can locate her old posts ... so that we can send PM to her asking about Prince in Hawaii ... *quoted image* )

here I share this related 2011 article from a local newspaper 'StarAdvertiser' ----- Pat Matsunaga got to talk with Prince on phone ....

Language is no barrier for Korean star Kim's fans [url

By Michael Tsai

He had her at "Yobo-seyo" — hello.

"I just screamed," she says. "We all screamed."Matsunaga knows she sounds like one of those wacky, K-drama-obsessed "ajumas" her kids chide her about becoming. But what of it?

"I managed to say my name in Korean," Matsunaga says. "Then my mind went blank so I said, ‘Saranghaeyo!'" — I love you.

hi Middy, i' ve known Pat Matsunaga thru email. am lucky to be included in her email trails. actually, at first i thought you are Ms Pat of Hawaii hehehe :) :)

and yes, she's the Pres. of KRW Fans Club in Hawaii, which i am also a "long distance"member...... like every one here, i was so excited knowing that they've been in contact with our dear Prince... :w00t::wub:

so sorry that i can not participate/support them physically...

their membership is open and free to all!!!

anyway, just sharing here some emails from her:

Dear Friends,

I am so excited to send you the 2011 Fall issue of the Kim Rae Won Hawaii Fan Club Newsletter. It features the latest information and photos about our favorite heartthrob and namja KIM RAE WON.

It's hard to imagine when he entered the military we started our fan club with only 18 members. Two years later, we have close to 150 members in the club! How awesome is that?!?! I am so grateful to ALL of you for your enthusiasm and support of Kim Rae Won which encourages me to continue to promote this talented young Korean star. Club membership is still free and open to all.

More importantly, be sure to watch his new drama "Thousand Days' Promise" on SBS starting October 17th on Mondays & Tuesdays.

Stay tuned for news of our next club gathering in March 2012 for Kim Rae Won's 31st birthday.

I hope you enjoy the newsletter as much as I enjoyed putting it together. Your comments and critique are most welcome.

Be blessed and be a blessing!

Kim Rae Won Hawaii Fan Club Newsletter -- Fall Issue

Patricia Matsunaga

to:

krw.hi.fans

10/04/2011 04:40 PM

:w00t: only *rae won*] down there ~~

so very glad to see you back with us in celebrating Lunar New Year .... & Iris & ploy^^ for making beautiful CNY artworks ~~ LOVe it as always (*if you have time, pls make more CNY ones .... w/ a pic of 'A Thousand Days' Promise' couple .... so that I can share it on another drama forum site ....

haha.... I'm already really satisfied that Prince finally came to my living place ..... well well .... if I could even meet Prince in person .... that'd surely be my unforgetable life-time memory ~~~~ :phew:*quoted image*

you know what ... I definitely wish that I will get such luck again ...... [url="http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php? like last week .... haha.... I was in downtown, I encountered many people gathering on both sides of the street watching a shooting .... I didnt know what shooting it was .....

as I gotta cross the street to go to the supermart to buy something, so I passed through the crowd hurriedly .... & then I suddenly bumped into a handsome guy, eyes to eyes ~~~~~ hoho ~~ thats Scott Caan of CBS tv series

'Hawaii Five-O' ----

Yayy ~ hes the one that I love most among the 4 main cast ..... he looks much more good-looking & cute in person ... though not very tall ..... & hes a gentleman .... he stopped & let me pass first ..... B):D

some more emails from Pat M... :D :D

To: krw.hi.fans@gmail.com

Date: 12/06/2011 04:27 PM

Subject: Kim Rae Won's New Drama to Air in Hawaii

Dear Fans,

At long last, the wait is over!!!! KIM RAE WON is once again on the television screen starring in his comeback drama THOUSAND DAYS’ PROMISE which will be airing in Hawaii on Mondays and Tuesdays beginning December 12 at 7:45 p.m. on KBFD (Ch 4). This 20-episode drama has been televised in Korea since October 17 and is ranked number one with double digit viewing for Monday and Tuesday evenings. This is a melodrama about Lee Seo Yeon (played by Soo Ae) who is suffering from Alzheimer’s disease, and the hero Park Ji Hyung (played by Kim Rae Won) who displays true unconditional love. This emotional and passionate tearjerker drama is a must see!

While this drama is being shown in Hawaii on December 12th, the actual filming of the drama in Korea will finish on December 12th. It is reported that Rae Won is currently suffering from extreme lower back pain and has been diagnosed with a lumbar herniated disc. Doctors have advised him to have surgery immediately after the filming ends. Writer Kim Soo Hun and the film crew are concerned about his condition, but Rae Won, who is relying on painkillers, is committed to completing this drama. Speculation that Rae Won's tight filming schedule and intensive weight and physical training for the drama role, may have aggravated his back. I’ll keep you posted on future developments of his health condition. In the meantime, please pray for complete healing and strength of his back and that he gets the needed rest he deserves if and when he does the surgery.

Thousand Days’ Promise OST Part 1 has officially been released on November 29th. Album contains 15 tracks of ballads and instrumentals for your listening pleasure. Attached is the theme song "It Hurts" by Baek Ji Young.

Plans underway for Hawaii's celebration of Rae Won's 31st birthday (U.S.) or 32nd birthday (Korean) scheduled for March 2012. Date, place and time forthcoming soon.

It is hard to imagine that we endured two years of waiting, and now with the December airing of this drama in Hawaii, it’s like an early Christmas present for all. Hope you enjoy the drama.

Wishing you all the joys of Christmas and a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year!

God bless,

Pat

President, Kim Rae Won Hawaii Fan Club

#1 KRW-azy Fan

P.S Welcome to new fan members from Texas and Australia. Thank you for joining! 

:):) they have members all around the globe!!!

:w00t: *waving wildly to only *rae won* ^O^ down there ~~

so very glad to see you back with us in celebrating Lunar New Year .... & *huggiess Iris & ploy^^ for making beautiful CNY artworks ~~ LOVe it as always ~~~ :lol:

(*if you have time, pls make more CNY ones .... w/ a pic of 'A Thousand Days' Promise' couple .... so that I can share it on another drama forum site .... :P )

haha.... I'm already really satisfied that Prince finally came to my living place ..... well well .... if I could even meet Prince in person .... that'd surely be my unforgetable life-time memory ~~~~ :phew:*quoted image*

you know what ... I definitely wish that I will get such luck again ...... *quoted image*

like last week .... haha.... I was in downtown, I encountered many people gathering on both sides of the street watching a shooting .... I didnt know what shooting it was .....

as I gotta cross the street to go to the supermart to buy something, so I passed through the crowd hurriedly .... & then I suddenly bumped into a handsome guy, eyes to eyes ~~~~~ :wub::w00t: hoho ~~ thats Scott Caan of CBS tv series

'Hawaii Five-O' ----

*quoted image* *quoted image*

*quoted image* :lol:

*quoted image*

by chuan ^^ / baidu KRW

Aloha lovely and dear Raewoners .... Happy, Healthy and Prosperous Lunar New Year to All....

4d47bb21d3184.gif

I love seeing all of your updates from Hawaii.... Prince is sure funny.. So nice of him to share with all of us pieces of his vacation.. Surely he is more relaxed and happy...

Dear Middy, thank you for sharing all lovely artwork of Raewon fans.... So Beautiful...

I did not realize the drama thread is still active. I sort of assumed it faded away at the end of the drama.. I'll come visit soon. God knows I still have this drama stuck in my head.. And the more I think of it, the more I love it...

krwsooaelunarny1.jpg

krwatdplunarny20122.jpg

krw2012calender.jpg

krwsooaethousanddayspro.jpg

Heyhey ~~ dear dear elsie ~ ploy, Iris, & all ~~ ^O^

Kudoss for sharing Happy Prince twitter & pics & pretty CNY artworks so fast ~~~ hahaha ~~ Prince absolutely has been having such a WONderful time here in Hawaii ~~~ SO HAPPY for him to be able to heartily & fully enJOY his vacation ~~~ :lol: :lol:

O.... my sis & family came visit us fr San Francisco for a week .... so I am very occupied again .... :phew:

here a quick translation of what Happy Prince tweets us ...... :wub: see you all later ..... :P

저 피니쉬 어때요?ㅋㅋ

我打球的姿势如何呢? 呵呵

How's my playing golf posture? hor hor :D

https://twitter.com/#!/krw810319/status/161656139904331776/photo/1

hawaaii8.jpg

1201241228e7e3af20692dfc24.jpg

영우형 지호와...^^

bro Young Woo, Ji Ho, and ...^^

https://twitter.com/#!/krw810319/status/161655899910447104/photo/1

120124122343c773178b41e2d1.jpg

12012412242df15f1d8267f172.jpg

ㅋㅋㅋ

hor hor hor :D :D

https://twitter.com/#!/krw810319/status/161656526577209344/photo/1

1201241231672384b799f9c1ed.jpg

1201241231970df9cdcb3d327f.jpg

(Joyful Prince has been staying in Honolulu of Oahu Island where I live .... but yesterday he flied to the Big Island (the biggest island) to play golf ... hoho ..... :w00t: )

1423513945S.gif

Big island kona^^ Mauna lani golf course.

https://twitter.com/#!/krw810319/status/161654428053676032/photo/1

1201241209e98de729b4599f21.jpg

1201241212684a3b4208937cb9.jpg

credit raewonisland

tweet from Rae Won's friend......[/color]

youngnam73 남영우~young nam Today with the boys in Hanauma Bay...snorkeling..ji ho .hyung sung . Rae won and me http://pic.twitter.com/lutclkyl

22 Jan Favorite Retweet Reply

our Prince in t-shirt, short and slippers.... looking fresh and happy :):D

hawaii10.jpg

hi, Middy, am so in love with you place.....

today's tweets from RAE WON's friend :):D

@youngnam73

남영우~young nam This is not after our round of golf but beforeㅠㅠ~it was so early.just waiting for our shuttle bus to pick us up^^ http://twitter.com/youngnam73/status/162015436848902144/photo/1

hawaii11.jpg

hawaii12.jpg

as he was saying, this was taken while they are waiting for their shuttle bus to pick them up....... nth day of golfing !!!!

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Dear middy :P ...I really wish....cos I founded only as above movies and LSIH/WSAYF...ATTIC? broadcast in Thai.

thanks for sharing prince twitter included movie guided, I feel impressed with Raewon and Jung Jin....more than friend, always support to each other....love this picture middy, raewon with pajama. :lol:

I found one updated on prince website...Love Kiss Campainge (Give Hand Party 2008) one of my favorite :wub:

Unfortunately, I lost the original one ....thanks in advance if you or anyone can share uplaod here. :)...please

Love Kiss Campaign 러브키스 캠페인 -김래원 ,金来沅, Kim Rae-won

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Mir

Thank you, dear Ploy.. I loved the video of our Prince with this kid... Rae won has a special talent to the heart of kids.. They can feel his sincerity....and love...

Thank you Middy for all updates and beautiful descriptions... Enjoy your time with your sister.. wow... now you have both your sister and Prince in Hawaii....^^

Thank you, Elsie for all updates on Twitter.. haha.. I only signed up for a Twitter account because of him...

You can try Google Translate. It is not exact, but will give you some idea of what he is writing...

I love seeing him in such high spirits and clowning....^^ And I love the photos you share...

Heyhey ~~ dear dear elsie ~ ploy, Iris, & all ~~

Kudoss for sharing Happy Prince twitter & pics & pretty CNY artworks so fast ~~~ hahaha ~~ Prince absolutely has been having such a WONderful time here in Hawaii ~~~ SO HAPPY for him to be able to heartily & fully enJOY his vacation ~~~

O.... my sis & family came visit us fr San Francisco for a week .... so I am very occupied again ....

here a quick translation of what Happy Prince tweets us ...... see you all later .....

Thank Middy :wub: for twitter updated... english included, I feel to you and hawaii fans....same happiness during price stay there.

and also I feel happy with him has a wonderful time with golf lover....

Look at his body, middy :lol: ...best shot SWING...absolutely perfect body.

and I haven't seen any change....prince in person since at first met til 2010 X Mas party.

I always wish to see him again and again.

Thank Elsievh04 :D for bigger size pictures with more twitter detailed.

Thank Iris :) for lovely calendar...ver very beautiful especially you signature...iris@Soompi...I think I should have one...ha

ah...me too Iris...I just signed up twitter yesterday ...hoo hoo...we same because of him with only one follow by now. B)