★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Hello Leslie...

I didn't get the tix via Gmarket yesterday...I managed to select the seats, but lost them during payment..I am so dissapointed! :tears: I already booked the flight and accomodation, but now no Big Show tix! Anybody have extras? Pls PM me..hehe..Still, can't wait for their concert and comeback!

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Leslie...

I didn't get the tix via Gmarket yesterday...I managed to select the seats, but lost them during payment..I am so dissapointed! :tears: I already booked the flight and accomodation, but now no Big Show tix! Anybody have extras? Pls PM me..hehe..Still, can't wait for their concert and comeback!

whoah im sorry that it happened to you. It was really tough getting the tickets and so i heard from other vips. Maybe some will be selling extras but then it might be expensive...let's see if some Soompi VIPS know someone who have extra tix...

Guest gossipgirl01

BIGBANG Concert Schedule

12/03/02 - 2012 BIGSHOW CONCERT [KR](BB)

12/03/03 - 2012 BIGSHOW CONCERT [KR](BB)

12/03/04 - 2012 BIGSHOW CONCERT [KR](BB)

12/03/28 - ALIVE Album Release [JP](BB)

12/03/31 - 2012 SPRINGROOVE [JP](2NE1&BB)

12/04/01 - 2012 SPRINGROOVE [JP](2NE1&BB)

12/05/17 - 2012 BIGSHOW CONCERT [JP](BB)

12/05/18 - 2012 BIGSHOW CONCERT [JP](BB)

12/05/26 - 2012 BIGSHOW CONCERT [JP](BB)

12/05/27 - 2012 BIGSHOW CONCERT [JP](BB)

12/06/01 - 2012 BIGSHOW CONCERT [JP](BB)

12/06/02 - 2012 BIGSHOW CONCERT [JP](BB)

12/06/16 - 2012 BIGSHOW CONCERT [JP](BB)

12/06/17 - 2012 BIGSHOW CONCERT [JP](BB)

12/06/23 - 2012 BIGSHOW CONCERT [JP](BB)

12/06/24 - 2012 BIGSHOW CONCERT [JP](BB)

Cr: ygfamilyy@tumblr

whoah im sorry that it happened to you. It was really tough getting the tickets and so i heard from other vips. Maybe some will be selling extras but then it might be expensive...let's see if some Soompi VIPS know someone who have extra tix...

Thanks Leslie!! I finally managed to get the ticket!! Yeay!! w00t.gif 

I'm goin' to attend the 1st and last day concert..but now I have 1 extra ticket for last day concert, for seating in level 3..I'm willing to sell it to anyone from Malaysia only (sorry, but need payment in RM, dun wanna go through all the hassle..LOL!Please email me at shatim05@yahoo.com if you are interested okaySOLD! :tongue.gif

Have fun @ Big Show guys!! 

it first started out with 1TYM! then i started looking about their company and found

BIG BANG!!! follow them from the start with their MVs, songs, their performances

but i didnt really saw their documentary's(only some), watched all their parody.

i followed them a little into Japan, saw some of their performances..i still love them

and now i tried my best since Teddy helps with their albums :D

i was really hook to them and the yg familys...

to the point that there could be no one that is better then them, i know i am

very biased! you can saw im more of a hip hop/ rap people

Guest tenzeronine

I just watch this movie 2 days ago and I like it, I like the story it's not common another thing Like in this movie  is the chasing part. It's so cool watching how they escape  the police and Lastly, TOP's rap is great. ALWAYS GREAT.  

I watch this through YOUTUBE i just found a full length movie a want to share it with you today but too bad when I check the video, Youtube already delete it. T.T 

120221 Se7en Twitter Update: YG Family Concert Backstage

0m2UA.jpg

빅뱅 오늘밤 12시... [bLUE] 음원공개 기념!!! 쎄쎄븐 앤 비빅뱅!!! SE7EN & BIGBANG YG fam concert back stage

at 12:00 tonight Big Bang [bLUE] released to public celebration! SeSe7en and BiBigBang! SE7EN & BIGBANG YG fam concert backstage..

Source: officialse7en@twitter

Translated by: doubleseunghyun@twitter

Guest emberry

Um... does anyone know when we will be getting the tickets? If we were already supposed to have gotten them, does anyone know a phone number I can call... THANKS!!! in advance

MOD: Not sure if I can post this here, please let me know if it's not allowed & I'll delete it. Thanks!

I have 2 tickets for Big Show, 1st day 2nd floor & 2nd day 3rd floor. Was wondering if anyone is willing to exchange their 3rd day standing or 2nd floor ticket for both of my tickets? Please let me know via message or tweet me @kaoWao. Thank you!

Updates from "Big Show/Alive Tour" Production Team

ucFbF.jpg

7AjKJ.jpg

y93Oh.jpg

xJ3jC.jpg

JLhh3.jpg

Xi1f6.jpg

From Keyboard Magazine (@keyboardmag):

Omar Dominick, bassist/keyboardist for Big Bang's 3D concert experience in South Korea

Omar Dominick rehearsing with the band for Big Bang's 3D concert experience in South Korea, Not only is the concert in 3D but it is being filmed for a 3D DVD! Omar is playing a Roland GAIA, which sounds super phat!

jtSUT.jpg

Gil Smith II, MD for Big Bang's 3D concert experience in South Korea

Gil Smith II rehearsing the live band for Big Bang's 3D concert experience in South Korea, Not only is the concert in 3D but it is being filmed for a 3D DVD! Gil is the mD and works in tandem with AP (aka Adrian Porter) who mans the tracks. Their expertise and partnership raise the level of musicianship and camaraderie to new heights.

EUwkK.jpg

AP manning the tracks for Big Bang's 3D concert experience in South Korea

AP (aka Adrian Porter) manning the tracks along with the stellar live band in rehearsals for Big Bang's 3D concert experience in South Korea, Not only is the concert in 3D but it is being filmed for a 3D DVD! AP is a super-talented individual who works in tandem with MD Gil Smith II.

Y6cwv.jpg

Dante Jackson, keyboardist for Big Bang's 3D concert experience in South Korea

Dante Jackson manning the keyboards with the band for Big Bang's 3D concert experience in South Korea, Not only is the concert in 3D but it is being filmed for a 3D DVD! Dante is playing a Yamaha Motif XF6, a Yamaha Motif XF8 and a Roland Fantom-X7. Sounds great, Dante!

9XgoP.jpg

Taken from: bigbangupdates

Guest goongS-girl

Is there ANY SORT of way we can still get the BIGSHOW tickets??? :( I'm so depressed.....studying abroad here and I missed the tickets sales because I was on a plane for 17 hours...FML T_T

Desperate...please help...

Guest wasabii_soo

Im a bit confused here with the world tour thing.

I know they are having the BIGSHOW concert in Korea March 2-4th, is that the same concert as the world tour?

Or

the world tour is another concert, with different songs and dances?

Around when do you think they'll have the WorldTour? ;S

Archived