[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest teuksoralover

Fighting dimples! :) Why is it kinda quiet right now? :) Hehe. I miss discussing with you guys! lol. I can't wait to watch our couple tomorrow. Thank you akane_tran for always trying to update this thread. I saw some new pics on twitter about their date on everland. I will post it here and give credits. :) Can't wait for this episode. :)

CREDITS: @BeamWon_1013 (twitter) / 3Vonn3Looi

His arms around her? :)

498976449.jpg

498975089.jpg

All smiles while walking! :)

498968493.jpg

498963187.jpg

498961351.jpg

I guess a lot of our members are preparing for the lunar new year!

waahhh!! akane_tran bowed out and just disappeared!!!

saturday come quick!! and to think that on early Saturday morning here in Los Angeles, I would be standing in line at the office of Korea Times to buy tickets for the upcoming Korean Music Festival!! As long as I got my iphone, I should be okay that morning.

I've been rewatching their past episodes again and I just noticed - LT did gain some weight on his face!! Happy hubby!!

Guest teuksoralover

Okay. I understand everyone is busy. :) Here is another one from 3vonn3 Looi on twitter. :)

Last update. :) I have to restrain myself from being so giddy about this pic.

CREDIT: 3vonn3 Looi

HOLDING HANDS! :)

498974311.jpg

Okay. Im out of here. :)

Love the couple pictures..so cute..Thanks Teuksoralover and akane_tran

I never go onto twitter except to check leeteuk or Sora's tweets and for teh most time I don't have to since Akane_tran usually updates us here.

I went and searched super junior and came upon what I believ can't be right...someone tweeted Leeteuk will enlist february 3rd...and I wanted to know where they got that info???That can't be right at all. There are concerts they have to perform and he just got Star King hosting news with Misun MC that is on WGM and Boom...so he has a few months before he goes in...if I use common sense and think it all out .

I think I'm going to stay away from searching on twitter there are some nasty remarks I saw about Sora and I think I don't need to bother searching for stuff there.

here's a blog site that has most of the Everland pics together:

http://blog.naver.com/yunsm109?Redirect=Log&logNo=20148713584

credit to it's owner

It really is amazing how many cameras and how close the cameras are to them as they film. How can they be so natural and comfortable with cameras on top of them?

Okay. I understand everyone is busy. :) Here is another one from 3vonn3 Looi on twitter. :)

*quoted image*

Sorry to cut you post but I really like this picture because theres no cameraman in front of them...I know it might be just my imagination because probabbly the cameraman is just in side on the stairs..but then again it seems like even though there's no camera they still continue to hold hands..hehhe --sorry for my bad english

*quoted image*

I love this picture.

Almost like a paparazzi shot where they were caught dating! :w00t::wub:

Well, we FD's can dream!

Guest kaelstorm

teuk tweeted about the 100day dimple couple support!!

AjlcY3eCAAAG93q.jpg

100일 서포트 감사합니다!!!!^^

(cr. @special1004)

trans : thank you for the 100 day support!

edit : HAHAHA got beaten by akane_tran.

Leeteuk's twitter update:

100일 서포트 감사합니다!!!!^^ http://pic.twitter.com/iRelGKsB

100th date of support... thanks to the viewers!!! ^^

Trans by me.

[edited with probably more expert translation. ^^]

cr:AngeLeeteuk

[TRANS] @special1004: Thank you for the 100th Day support!!!!^^ pic.twitter.com/L4Wx3kEB

*quoted image*

Teukie-oppa is celebrating! we FD's are celebrating too!

I hope they continue to get inspired in filming more episodes now that they are aware there are fans from all over the world that support them.

Does this mean he only found out now? Funny how I'm thinking that they probably both didn't know they have been married more than 100 days already.

thanks to akane_tran and kaelstrom for sharing!!

Guest teuksoralover

wow. :) that was sooooo sweet of leeteuk to post that. :) I am also wondering if he only found out about the goodies that the fans sent to them just now.. after the photos during the date at everland and now we get this. :) awwwwww... the more I can't wait for the episode tomorrow. :) He also focused on the picture of them "almost kissing".. isn't there food inside? :) haha.