[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest xianlie90

Thx @kaelstrom @kiminaeka @natali for sharing pictures of DC's WGM shooting.. xDDD

awwhh.. i love all! especially when sora fixed teukie's hair, and the one that showing sora's necklace ring!!!!

xDDD kyaaaaa.. this really made my day!

looking at those two makes me feels more certain that they dating for real xDD

just look at their faces ^^ they both have smiles and eyes of the people who are in love! :wub: just married for REAL you two xDD & then hv twin LOL

EDIT: @natali Thx for sharing ^^ from that pic, i guess they are sharing gloves again ne? ^^

Guest kaelstorm

b90e7bec54e736d1773990b99b504fc2d562695c.jpg

donghae sent eunseo to her award ceremony in his car after filming WGM.

35a85edf8db1cb13393d26a2dd54564e92584b2e.jpg

and based on this picture, seems that teuksora continued filming after the departure of donghae! my wish came true they have time for themselves :)

someone mentioned earlier that WGM crew were spotted at dimple house? 

nice pics of DC - they do seem comfortable with each other now so we won't see a shy LeeTeuk anymore. He knows his place now - the husband of Sora - especially now that they have their own abode. That shyness disappeared and was replaced by a controlled demeanor - especially after the massage episode.

Either their clothes are sponsored or these two are talking about what they will wear. Color-coordinated!

thank you all for sharing the pictures!!

Guest kiminaeka

I'm so excited for this episode. some people say that teuksora couple are close even offcam, completely opposite of dora and eunseo!

yupp... i read from 3vonn3looi tweet, she said that TeukSora are close even camera not rolling... off course they're close... they're already text each other... please be real both of you... i want to see that twins baby... lol~

and based on this picture, seems that teuksora continued filming after the departure of donghae! my wish came true they have time for themselves :)

someone mentioned earlier that WGM crew were spotted at dimple house? 

ohh on the 2nd photo that so romantic... always loveee to see many lamps in amusement park at night... so beautiful...

blink.gif the crew at Dimple House? so they're will spent night together??? ahh off course not... mianhe... sweatingbullets.gif

nice pics of DC - they do seem comfortable with each other now so we won't see a shy LeeTeuk anymore.  He knows his place now - the husband of Sora - especially now that they have their own abode.  That shyness disappeared and was replaced by a controlled demeanor - especially after the massage episode.

Either their clothes are sponsored or these two are talking about what they will wear.  Color-coordinated!

i prefer "these two are talking about what they will wear" tongue.gif

why i still see shy Leeteuk in today pictures... wacko.gif hmm just wait & see the broadcast later... hahaha

@ cathy_mj15: for me, i use imageshack.us then i copy that photo link to this forum... :)

Guest lallinachan

time for you guys to spazz more!

double date filming today! 

wonder if teuk will bring up the topic about DH2 press conference to her? :)

http://twitpic.com/88nrky (cr. flowerLady94 @ twitter)

edit:

donghae-eunseo & teuksora couple. :)

filming at yong-in everland themepark.

ELFs are crying over this pic on twitter lol. I was surprised too, DongSeo couple seems so fast, they are already holding hands while it took his hyung Teukie a couple weeks to do that :sweatingbullets:

Anyway, It's good that they finally can arrange time to film WGM, Suju don't have much free time left. I don't have high expectation about this ep though considering it's a couple date. I do not think there will be much skinship or romantic moments. Teuk will act like a king of variety show again, I miss the shy Teuk T.T, I want to see that real sparks in his eyes as he looked at Sora in their first meeting, recently I did not see it much anymore. And maybe this ep will just focus mainly on DongSeo since they are a new couple.Yet I do hope Teuk will mentioned about the DH2 press conf and shows a bit of jealousy.

Sora looks so adorable in the press conf, I just love this girl more and more. And is it just me or anyone notice that JW couldn't take his eyes off Sora? Teuk ah, watch out, your wife is irresistible.

Well, since we all know that teukie is leaving soon for military, it's normal that we'd like more teuksora alone, they don't have as much time as the other couple (sigh). But seeing the photos I think it was sweet for them to be with Donghae at his first official date, teukie is a good leader, and Sora is a good sister in law^^. Anyway I'm sooo happy to know they got some time alone after that, and also in the most romantic time of the day (evening!). :wub:

Hope they'll talk abaut the press confearence and also abaut the gifts from their fans! (ther's still a cake that is waiting to be eaten!)

nice pics of DC - they do seem comfortable with each other now so we won't see a shy LeeTeuk anymore.  He knows his place now - the husband of Sora - especially now that they have their own abode.  That shyness disappeared and was replaced by a controlled demeanor - especially after the massage episode.

Either their clothes are sponsored or these two are talking about what they will wear.  Color-coordinated!

I agree, we see now a more selfassured teukie, and that means he feel comfortable with her. What I am worried abaut is that this relationship would be too much like brother and sister... the sparkle that we saw in episode 1.. I'd like too see that again, I'd like for teukie to be awed by Sora, excited... we have seen some sparkle in the bed scene tought^^;; let's hope for more!

wow I promised myself I wouldn't go crazy overanother WGM couples anymore and look at me now geez! Even with so many cameras on them they are quite natural and close. Sora loves her shorts it seems. She's got furry shorts now.

-The ring as a necklace we finally see it-:)

-they wanted to date in front of many people so they go to a theme park

-Once all the pics are out we should really combine and put them into one bunch.

let's hope there's a fancam that would be even better.

-That's why I love that Super Junior members are on WGM...ther fans are the best in recording the members moves that's why we have all this info now..so thanks to all the fans who took these pics...love it!

PS They did have the filming crew at their home..there is a link i put up before where WGM crews and the "van" that is usually a celebs was spotted

I don't think it would turn out to be a brother-sister relationship; just look at both fo them - especially Leeteuk. Isn't it obvious how he is so engrossed with his role as husband/boyfriend? He is doing what he wanted to do so much since becoming an idol - date openly!!

now I can say - my work is getting in the way of my fangirling! This couple is just too much to ignore!!

Sora's van and Suju van outside of the house - the furnitures must have been delivered before they went on their double date so now they are playing real couple.

More Pic DC and Donseo Filming WGM.our couple holding hands :wub:

*quoted image*

my 1st time seeing BTS pic with 3cameramen shoot like this

Cre WGM Dimple Couple Pantip (Leeteuk & Kang Sora) & @kjhsghS2

sora duck gloves

*quoted image*

Cre DC & as tagged

She have a pair of cute duckie gloves :)

If I'm not wrong, I remember Leeteuk took a pic of a gift from a Russian fan and was broke by his mom... And in that pic somewhere in the corner I think I saw the same duck soft toy laying around...

I hope someone can find that pic :)

Guest lallinachan

I don't think it would turn out to be a brother-sister relationship; just look at both fo them - especially Leeteuk.  Isn't it obvious how he is so engrossed with his role as husband/boyfriend?  He is doing what he wanted to do so much since becoming an idol - date openly!!

now I can say - my work is getting in the way of my fangirling!  This couple is just too much to ignore!!

Sora's van and Suju van outside of the house - the furnitures must have been delivered before they went on their double date so now  they are playing real couple.

Yes I agree with you of course!^^ They're not "like brother and sister" at all, it was only one of my worries for the future^^ But it's usueless to think abaut that. What counts is the "right now", and we see they are pretty much taken by eachother, and care abaut each other^^

Guest kopi_c_st

I'm sure some of you guys have seen this from the DC Facebook page, but I'd like to share this to some that might not have seen this (in a way to declare my serious crush on Sora *quoted image*).

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=tlhLMn7HHOk

credit:  LetsgotoLaputa 

She just looks sooo cute and the way she looked back after she saw the fan who were recording her is just sooo adorable *quoted image*.

EDIT: Too excited that I forgot to put credit where it's due

@ginnieD thanks for your video clip link. this clip has made me believe strongly that WGM is not scripted. Why do I say so? From this clip at the DH press conference, her (surprised) reaction is the same in the New Year special episode, where LeeTeuk wrote to her the message to ask her not to be nervous and just say whatever she wants to say. The reaction just come so naturally. Sorry that I did this post on my mobile and was unable to give any photo, will do that when I have time..

@akane_tran, yes I only manage to get the day-2 ticket where i'm so far from stage. :(

@szillion & akane_tran, I have watched the marry you videos, where there is once where elf sang this song to suju and the boys cried. Oh my... really touched... Yes. Will definayely go have more intense tutorial on the fan chant, to make my first Super Show an unforgettable one... Saranghae...

@enrell, I would like to help on the subbing too. Though I can read chinese, I'm nt that confident with my english. However, being a timer shouldn't be a prob, just need to know what app/program is your team using.. Do PM me, sorry can't find the PM on the mobile...

Guest lallinachan

@enrell: I've made some editing of softsub (I know only that), and in my opinion you don't need particular font, it suit just fine a white bold Cambria, and if your software permit it, maybe a colored outline, without shadows (or very little). Something like what Angelsubs did^^

it gives a more fresh impression. But of course it's ok the way you made it too! jus a suggestion, since you wanted one.

thanks again for your work!^^

Guest teuksoralover

Hi guys. I'm going crazy about the updates about our couple. :) I'm happy to see them happy. They seem more comfortable now. Anyways, I don't know if it is important but it seems like our couple is really getting popular and gaining more shippers. I was reading the article from allkpop about them texting/communicating outside wgm and the news is the number news in the site.

Untitled.jpg

People are getting and getting interested for this couple and viewing some of the comments... all of them are pretty much positive. :) They are getting a lot of love!

Guest lallinachan

She have a pair of cute duckie gloves :)

If I'm not wrong, I remember Leeteuk took a pic of a gift from a Russian fan and was broke by his mom... And in that pic somewhere in the corner I think I saw the same duck soft toy laying around...

I hope someone can find that pic :)

here^^

20120109_twitter_leeteuk.jpg

I guess it's a little bit different, but still, I forgot abaut this photo! you are eagle eyes indeed!^^

@akane_tran: THANKYOU!!! for replying my pm, and for all those pictures abaut DC at the park!^^ I'm going to watch all the things you told in the pm right away! *runs away* XD