Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest judyannlou

To me YSYs' face in the 2011 Music Award seemed to be haggard compared to the previous appearance on the M2F press conference despite of their hectic schedules in the filming of the said drama. In the 2011 KBS Award, his face was glowing and happy. Do miss him as Jae Hee with a loving character. Hope he will find his soul mate or true love in the real life, but anyway he still young but only I wish him to be happy.

maybe he is doing something in secret or he sicked

he's young but not young enought compare to other new actor, I dont want he miss his chance to become a very very famous actor, before going to military service 2 year later. 

This year YSY do something very secret, I almost didnt see him till the end of 2011, someone said he learned boxing for a drame, another said he would have many projects in 2012...nothing is certain, but I believe that he didn't waste 2011 on relaxing, visiting thailand and japan.

Whatever...I always believe in YSY

hope he'll ok and has something to suprise us ^^, to becoming top star as Lee Jun Ki or Lee Min Hoo (although he's top star now, but I want more, am I too greedy? hehe)

miss YSY so much, love YSY so much

YSY last year had a problem on his golf film, that is why he can't commit on a new drama until the shooting of the movie is finished... Because of the Japan earthquake, the Japamese producers find ways to save the films production but the shooting went through last September. Imagine on his birthday, he is working and not with his family :( he will go to Japan on May for a fan meet and I know his agency is finding a next work for him but the competition on getting a role, as we know is very stiff.

I don't think Siyoon is not expecting like a Lee Min Ho popularity or matinee type of popularity, he wants to improve more on his acting... I can see him. In the future like Won Bin or Jang Hyuk who is more known professionally.

By the way, i have a copy of the text translations of his interview on the Okinawa DVD in english,, he shares so many touching things there like mentioning that he grew up with his grandma because his parents are working... And he is glad that he became an actor because he can help his parents... Siyoon is not from a rich family and he worked while studying on school to help his family.

Also, Siyoon mentioned he kept 4 years of failing getting a role until he got offered in High Kick 2... So I'm sure he is stronger than what we thinks of him :)

I find it also touching when Siyoon mentioned that he always keep his bible all the time and his bible is special because it is most of the time wet. He called his bible his "tear zone", whenever he is pressured or sad because of his work,, he close his eyes, cries and pray.... Siyoon is a very religious person, he said before high school he wants to be a missionary to share the word of God but when he goes to high school, he decided to be an actor :)

He is religious but not confind in one, he said to his fans to please pray for him, and pray him to Allah, Buddha, Jesus or whoever.. Although he did not mention what should we pray for him, but it's a sign that he is not always well

YSY you have got many absolutely loyal fan beside you, I'm one of them

I'm like so many actor, actress around the world from US to Japan, but you're the first and only Korean actor I love, you are the only one makes my heart beat, make me cry every time I see you

not because you're beautiful, but because you're sincere, honest, strong, touching, hard working....

I'm religious too, and I always pray for you

btw, happy lunar new year YSY and all fans ^^

PS: @database I'm quite sure he's Christian ^^; just reading what you post, and writing about SY enough to make me cry ^^

Guest judyannlou

Well its nice to know that YSY is a religious person. He is so humble and honest enough to tell to the public about his family. I do hope and pray that he will be more successful in his acting career and as well as a singer, in the near future, like Jo Seung Woo (Bi Rain) and also, that he will still remain the same {God fearing, humble and honest) once he will reach his dreams/goals in life.

Btw I like his husky voice in "The Road To Me".

@database actually 5 songs include Santa Clause is coming in M2F, just for fun, I still regret that YSY don't have any official song in M2F

YSY's voice is something  I can't resist, warm and strong

I heard that M2F are broadcasted in philippine and prepared to broadcast in UK, France, Japan, but not sure

12/2 there're PR campaign in JP, B2st will come, so I think, if YSY don't have any project, he'll come too, and in May, he'll back JP again for Fanmeeting

I saw YSY poster in Okinawa 1 week ago in JP FC twitter

but I'm still looking forward to his new project rather than fanmeeting