[EVENT] SUPER JUNIOR - The 4th CONCERT

Guest doraezzz

Guest ohsnap!

This has gone intensely frustrating...

SS4 is kicking off in Seoul this November and there's no assurance about SS4 Manila yet. :(

I'm terribly saddened.

I hope they release Bangkok's schedule right away... Singapore's expensive for me. :(

T_T

ANGEL

(The Angels' Haven)

OMG Are you going to Bangkok for SS4 too? Im from manila and Im anxiously waiting for Bangkok dates so I can book a flight right away. :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest westkitsune

I just encountered a problem with my Visa to Korea, so I need to sell both of my SS4 Seoul tickets (one for Saturday and one for Sunday, both seating..)

Please send me DM if interested to purchase ^^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ssaikee

OMG Are you going to Bangkok for SS4 too? Im from manila and Im anxiously waiting for Bangkok dates so I can book a flight right away. :P

Hello!! Im from manila too.. Isnt there going to be SS4 Manila for real? Cause if not i would also fly to Bangkok.. And BKK dates are out, its on March 13&14.

Guest ohsnap!

Hello!! Im from manila too.. Isnt there going to be SS4 Manila for real? Cause if not i would also fly to Bangkok.. And BKK dates are out, its on March 13&14.

Is this confirmed? I looked at Dream Maker's schedule and there's no SS4 Thailand on their March sched.

And yep, one more thing, I might also be going to SS4 Taiwan, I heard tickets are too hard to get. How true is this?

Guest ssaikee

I actually found it in wikipedia.. Theres list there for SS4 including Taiwan and Singapores schedule.. But still yeah no manila.. :( awful

Guest sujuleeteukgirl

Is this confirmed? I looked at Dream Maker's schedule and there's no SS4 Thailand on their March sched.

And yep, one more thing, I might also be going to SS4 Taiwan, I heard tickets are too hard to get. How true is this?

Hi! I'm new here and I got to this site coz i've been looking for tickets for SS4 as well.. I'm from the Philippines too.. I'm planning to watch the Taiwan show... Waaaah!!! if you knw anything pls. do inform me as well.. i'm quite desperate to watch this coz rumors have been spreading that the taiwan stop might be Leeteuk's last show.. :(

Guest ssaikee

Hi! I'm new here and I got to this site coz i've been looking for tickets for SS4 as well.. I'm from the Philippines too.. I'm planning to watch the Taiwan show... Waaaah!!! if you knw anything pls. do inform me as well.. i'm quite desperate to watch this coz rumors have been spreading that the taiwan stop might be Leeteuk's last show.. :(

Hopefully its not... :( i want to watch it so badly.... I hope all the scheds will be released soon (crossing fingers**) Manila please be included.. :'(

• 4 weeks later...
Guest minminXP

I'm a Singaporean ELF and am extremely frustrated.

Foreign ELFs are pouring into Singapore for the concert, and this means that local ELFs like me have lesser chances of buying tickets due to the higher demand. Hopefully, I will qualify for priority booking, and be able to buy moshpit tickets for me and my friend.

Since the concert is for only one night in Singapore, there's going to be a mad rush for the tickets, and it's going to be very hard to even get any of them. I'm going to consider myself lucky if I even manage to get a ticket for myself.

I know it's not their fault that they want to watch SS4 and that it's not being held in their country, but I can't help but feel worried about the number of tickets available.

Hopefully, Running Into The Sun will add another night for SS4 Singapore. If not, many people are going to be disappointed. Heck, I might be one of them who might be disappointed. :'(

• 2 weeks later...

Please help. I'm going to be in Taiwan when SS4 takes place and I have been unsuccessful at figuring out how to buy tickets as an overseas fan.... I would like to have the best seats available and could attend only the 5th... I need a pair of tickets. PLEASE HELP or if you're selling, let me know... THANKS!

Guest minminXP

I heard that Leeteuk isn't going to be around for Super Show 4 after Seoul and Japan. :( Is this true? I hope not, since I'm going for SS4 Singapore.

Hello!

Is there any Singaporean ELFs here with OCBC card and paypal?

I need help getting the priority sales on the 14th and I can pay by you by paypal....

Hi I have a ticket for the Singapore show on 18th Feb Saturday 6pm to let go. This is category 2 at block 311.

Those who are interested please pm me.

I am letting go because in a state of panic I just bought whatever I could online, after I bought this tix, I managed to get a category 1 ticket for myself.

The first day of booking was crazy, I have got the ocbc card, so I standby myself at 10am at the laptop. Once the clock strike 10am, I went in but was very frustrated because those good seats cannot be selected. Also I was trying to book for my friends but the system just wouldnt let me book 4 tickets at one go (which was supposed to be the quota anyway). I have to keep refreshing the page because they only allow 10mins to complete a transaction. So if you are not decided, the system will bump you out again.

After that, I resorted to buying only 1 ticket and was rather sad that I will be split up with my friends, but the system seems to be releasing tickets in batches. Sometimes the category 1 tickets are available, sometimes they are not. So I have to keep refreshing the page. Thats why in a state of panic, I just book a cat 2 ticket. It took me one whole hour trying to complete this whole ticket purchasing thing. It was really nerve racking.

Guest donghae.

I really wish those sellers will stop selling tickets at a very high price.

Was going through RITS facebook, I saw someone buying the ticket at $700.

That's really overboard.

Stop using Super Junior to earn $.

If you truly are an ELF, you won't do this.

Archived