[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

/\ 

/\ What are you translating? Because this week episode is already out with eng sub...

I'm watching this week episode for the third time already XD

Well, to be fair about the whole MC thing, MBC Gayo Daejun is a completely different program from WGM. The purpose of bringing in the WGM couples was to bring in more viewers. Their job was to MC, and not to act like a couple. There may have been special performances and some references to WGM, but that was fanservice. If any footage of MBC Gayo is going to be on WGM, it would probably just be some behind-the-scenes preparation and their performance. The MC lines are (from the looks of the it) scripted word for word, as opposed to the scripting done in WGM, and wouldn't make good material for the show. I honestly wouldn't bother reading into their behavior.

That, and... MCing is hard. They not only have to read their parts from the cards, but keep up with other people's parts so they can "reply" naturally, all while looking and sounding pleasant and keeping an eye out for time to make sure they don't speak too slowly or quickly due to scheduling purposes. This is probably Sora's first stint as an MC (though correct me if I'm wrong), and while Leeteuk's experienced, he still needs to focus on the job as well and act as the leader of Super Junior.  I wouldn't blame them for not paying so much attention to each other during the concert. 

me! me! me! don't hesitate anymore. you should start with episodes to come. thanks you in advance!

lallinachan, thanks for sungmin's photo. wow it was all over his face and shirt. teuk must be very very very very jealous. haha. just kidding!

akane_tran, nothing bad living our life as a fangirl. it's was of living too. kkkk...

viyra, no wonder you are familiar *waves*

i watched the subbed episode at 5 a.m.

wonder why sora said 'i only look at oppa' in the preview cut.

sora thinks teuk is sexy when he was buttoning his shirt. that's very genuine! i like.

and i think i like the way leetuek walks. i don't know how to describe but it's unique. anybody with me?

good day everybody!

Ah, I was wondering when people would start talking about the last episode. XD

Just out of curiosity, how many people here rely on subs and such? I could translate some brief (very brief) highlights of the episodes right after the raw ones come out on the weekends I have time, if you guys want. I was hesitant to offer at first since I wasn't sure how you guys would respond to spoilers, but then I figured I'd just throw it out there. 

I one of DC couple rely on subs tears.gif . Every saturday, i will download the raw videon and depend to this thread for recaps to understand. Please translates the episode :wub: and no need to feel hesitant about it. Daebak! :wub::wub: So lucky u can understand korean language. No need wait the sub like me. tears.gif

Guest kiminaeka

mhhh i'm still waiting link for Facebook in KshowNow or download link... HD is so slow to me :( but reads from comment in KshowNow the problem is "I suggest not taking shortcuts like replacing all LT's with Leeteuk as it ruins almost all the subs cause with any words that have lt together, it's now for example: a-leeteuk-ough though it should be although."  hope KSN will fix it :)

btw, Sora tweet this morning:

29일부터 시간이멈췄다.. 4일간 거의 밤샜더니 내정신이아니다ㅜ 오늘이 화요일이었구나..

anyone can translate?

Have a Good Day DC Lovers! biggrin.gif

i think i like the way leetuek walks. i don't know how to describe but it's unique. anybody with me?

Yes. I also think like that. Whatever he do, his smile, his behavior, he act, his expression, his aegyo and etc , for me very2 cute. :wub::wub: . He really look younger like other SJ member. :w00t: . But i dont his hair style during WGM special. Normal hair style look more normal and cuter. But that only my opinion. Please dont feel offences due to my comment .

Guest ASerEt

Woah!!! Page 90 already!!! On 3th Jan 2012!!

5 more days to their 100th day anniversary and I'm sure we can be able to reach 100 page! Fighting DC shippers!!! :)

I didn't have a problem with the subs that came out. I just downloaded it and was able to watch it faster than if I watched it at Kshownow site..it was lagging but the download was quick.

MV_LEETEUK_SORA_Angel of Mine.wmv

credit:iksayM YT

http://youtu.be/FyC_wtUw5hI

very nicely done movie I found on YT uploaded today..hope I'm not wrong to put the link on soompi before the person who made it did..but I wanted to share.

i need many time to read all your comment in here (about 8 pages just in 2 days) wow daebak.

about the last episode i'm realize when Sora said about honeymoon this make me wonder when they will filming the honeymoon scene since Super Junior would be very busy start this month and Sora would be busy filming Dream High 2 too.

Hope they will be filming the honeymoon when Teuki held SS4 in Europe this would be great cause Europe is romantic place to honeymoon.

And about the Gayo, i love Sora interaction with all Super Junior member. And she said she is fans of Super Junior and with this sentence she already win many ELF heart.

She really look more comfortable now than before and their skinship is really smooth not pervy thing like Jangwoo did to Eunjung (sorry to Woojung shipper, i'm stop watching this couple in episode 10).

And they already get house.................just in 12 episode (as khuntoria shipper i'm envious cause khuntoria get home in 20 episode) and their house is very beautiful, 2 floor and have beautiful kitchen  (hope Sora can cook well like Victoria). Can't wait for the house warming party.

Guest ary1004

i think i like the way leetuek walks. i don't know how to describe but it's unique. anybody with me?

Yes. I also think like that. Whatever he do, his smile, his behavior, he act, his expression, his aegyo and etc , for me very2 cute. :wub::wub: . He really look younger like other SJ member. :w00t: . But i dont his hair style during WGM special. Normal hair style look more normal and cuter. But that only my opinion. Please dont feel offences due to my comment .

ohh....i sooooo do agree with u...dont really like that hairstyle either...its better if he just let his down...his usual hair is better :)

And about the Gayo, i love Sora interaction with all Super Junior member. And she said she is fans of Super Junior and with this sentence she already win many ELF heart.

that's so true...when she asked which fan she is from those two group, she later answer super junior, which wasn't in option (and looking at it, i dont think it's scripted)...great answer Sora!! teuk must be really proud and happy....

Guest szillion

Thank you everyone for links~ What do they (Ksubs) mean by error/problem with subs?

ohh....i sooooo do agree with u...dont really like that hairstyle either...its better if he just let his down...his usual hair is better :)

that's so true...when she asked which fan she is from those two group, she later answer super junior, which wasn't in option (and looking at it, i dont think it's scripted)...great answer Sora!! teuk must be really proud and happy....

What two groups are you referring to? When was this?

I just finished watching :D:wub:excl.gifw00t.gif

Haha! got my family looking at me weirdly asking not to laugh so hard at night like a crazy fool.

Whose hand is it..

:rolleyes: I am so proud of Leeteuk figuring out Sora's hand. I was nervous for him esp after Woojung got it wrong. :sweatingbullets: Girls tend to be a little...not too happy when guys don't get it right. I got to comment about Teuki's detailed observation on the hands. I loved the fact that he took the time to feel carefully, even bending fingers by finger. He checked the joints, measures the hands (It shows that he remembers they measured their hands before) and felt the warmth. Teuki was very good! Observant guy.

Hawaii

I didn't like the Hawaii prank...got everyone too happy for a bit. Lame joke by the PDs.. <_<

Sora expressed happiness about going to their honeymoon when they "won" that award. That shows that she cares about having some time together. Sigh.. on the plus side, they are getting a house, and a nice one too.

EDIT

I've watched it :lol: although the title sounds like horror movie, actually it more like thriller.. Sora & SeungHo are the main roles, she played as a sullen girl who help JeongHun (SeungHo) to avoid him from being the prime suspect of their classmates dead (their teacher is the murder actually). They have to investigate who is the real killer before the fourth period ends.

Since i don't like horror movie, i love this movie :) It has a nice storyline & makes my heard thumping while watching it~

(LOL~ somehow it reminds me with teukie~ when he knock his iPad -when he was in NY- coz he found out a pic of Sora kissed SeungHo at that film)

Talk about that, i just realized, when i watch "4th Period Murder Mystery" i don't know who is she.. But few months later (especially since WGM) I'd be her fans! LOL

Good... I wasn't too fond about watching horror movie but from your description, it seems kinda refreshing idea. Thanks for the recommendation. Another movie to put in my queue. I think Sora is a budding star~

Guest ASerEt

MBC 가요대제전 강소라찍은거 맞음

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha6wHagzODo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sent from my iPhone

MBC 가요대제전 강소라(플짤도 아니고..)

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJyYPvmph4M&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sent from my iPhone

Credits to video owner

mhhh i'm still waiting link for Facebook in KshowNow or download link... HD is so slow to me :( but reads from comment in KshowNow the problem is "I suggest not taking shortcuts like replacing all LT's with Leeteuk as it ruins almost all the subs cause with any words that have lt together, it's now for example: a-leeteuk-ough though it should be although."  hope KSN will fix it :)

anyone can translate?

Have a Good Day DC Lovers! *quoted image*

So anyone know what did Sora tweet? What's the numbers 29 and 4 meant for??

Guest ary1004

@szillion check this out

teuk mc cut

it might be scripted but i still wanna say it wasnt scripted (come from the fangirl in me :P)....for me, i think the asking part is scripted but her answer was HER answer...

she was asked which fan is she - shinee or beast....she answer she like both but then she add "super junior fan-eoyo"..hihi

Guest kopi_c_st

anyone can translate?

Have a Good Day DC Lovers! *quoted image*

Credit Baidu Tieba

Chinese Translation : 从29号开始时间就过得晕乎乎的.. 这4天熬夜熬得都晕头转向了 ㅜ 原来今天都星期三了啊..

Rough English Translation: I've have been very busy since 29th. I've been burning midnight oil these 4 days. So is Tuesday today (From chinese translation, is more like " Now then I realise is Tuesday")

---

Oh my! You guys are too fast for me to catch up.. And its page 90! Keep it up.. counting down to 100th days!

Guest selenecao

About the fancam u guys're talking about

you can see that teukie always guided her to the center and he also always by her side. he put his hand on her waist too, some small things like that u can only do if u care about that person :) they are more comfortable with each other to enjoy that night while still being good mc ^^

i mean with other female idol maybe he'll lead her to the center too but never by putting his hand on her waist =))

Guest ary1004

arry1004 link to the mc cut where was Leeteuk running off to in the end...?

yup...that one ^^ (i'm still thinking why he's living the stage...was it the time for suju perf? i didnt watch the full show yet so i dont know..huhu...)

Guest szillion

excl.gif Fighting Junior getting their meeting! :lol:

Twitter updates about the blind dates. (Updating! Is so exciting to hear that they are filming right now as I post. Power of technology, reallyy)

@jeee54 Jee

Right now, Teuk and Sora are filming WGM at a bakery. The boys got the meeting that they wished for :)

@xavier_x007x

so it looks like Sora-xi kept her promise. 4 members were filming in a bread shop, really shy and whatnot. TAT. [cr:@_13SUPERJUNIOR]

@sjissj Kim

OMO!!!! RT @bluebaby710: My K-elf friend said they had filmed Fighting Junior's blind date..... At a subway station (?) Lol @HJ_SJgarrison

-@bluebaby710 EAT FOOD

Lol the location of Blind Date wasn't in Subway station but NEAR subway station @HJ_SJgarrison thanks :))

@xavier_x007x Mona Hee

the boys were very shy, and gave their dates nicknames(?). [cr: @_13SUPERJUNIOR ]

@jeee54 Jee

Apparently Eunhyuk said that it was his first time doing a meeting, and Ming and Hyuk were talking to their manager and saying 'Princess~'

(she said they might be rookies?)

EDIT: I would love to see Fighting Junior still being confident about relationships as they were when they are with Teuksora. Bet they will be awkward themselves!

EDIT: I wonder if it is related to this ALLKPOP article??

MBC has announced that they’ll be creating a special ‘We Got Married‘ spin-off for the Lunar New Year!

The spin-off will be one of many Lunar New Year’s specials the network has planned for the holiday and it doesn’t have an official name yet. Producer Jun Sung Ho (the creator of the original ‘We Got Married’) will be producing the spin-off.

The format will take the same concept of ‘We Got Married’ but with an emphasis on the dating aspect, not a married life. The PD disclosed, “The spin-off will show stars come together and bloom love as they prepare for concerts and performances together. Since stars aren’t allowed to date, the show will provide a platform for feelings to come out.”

Viewers are already anticipating the show, especially since Jun PD was responsible for the success of the show’s original season featuring hit couples like Seo In Young and Crown J, and Shin Ae and Alex.

Filming has already begun, but the couples won’t be unveiled until right before the air date. Jun PD revealed, “The stars don’t know who their partners will be so we cannot reveal it to the public yet.”

When asked whether they have plans of developing it into a regular program, MBC replied, “It’s just a pilot program, but we’ll have to see and make the appropriate changes according to the response from viewers.”

Source + Photos: CBS via Naver

Hi Everyone!

Not sure if anyone has seen these videos, but there are some Kang Sora goodies on ho2130 YouTube channel. Check it out if you haven't already.

And HERE is a MV called "Happy Me" by Hong Kyung Min with Kang Sora. I don't think it has been posted here yet, but if it was...here it is again. The MV is just made up of photos...juicy photos however. Here's a sneak peek.

*quoted image*

I don't like the fact that Leeteuk treats other girls just as nicely...and although he appears nice and genuine, sometimes I wonder if he's just a sweet, smooth talker who knows how to play the game...Therefore, call it sweet revenge or whatever you want...but I would love to see the jealous look on Leeteuk's face after seeing this MV. And who knows, maybe it'll motivate him to take action and try to get a kiss out of her...LOL.

excuse me - but this is a Dimple Couple thread and posting this MV here is not right - IMHO; I don't think you are a fan of Dimple Couple because you bear some grudges on LeeTeuk who is the other half of the couple. If you don't like LeeTeuk, please keep it to yourself; and if you base your dislike to him on what Sungmin said, please know everything that was said there were jokes.

thanks for sharing the tweets re Dimple Couple activities re WGM - I hope we see the blind dates in the next few episodes - I want to see them first in their house alone.