[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

I love adam couple too.  Jjang. But like you said, they were moments related to WGM. I think  it's because in the past, WGM producers are more strict on the rules  with the couples. These days, they are getting more relaxed, which I  think is good. The couple has more opportunities to know each other off  screen, which means more chemistry on screen. ^^

Maybe I didn't  put it across clearly. I'm very bad at expressing my thoughts with  words. :S  But yeap, I think you and I share the same thoughts on idol  fans; it's the minority that makes the genuine enthusiastic fans look  bad. I see I see. ELF + DC shipper fighting!

woah because of the way you wrote, I can't help being curious. What drama? :P

Seriously,  I didn't notice the date. it's sad to think that he can't celebrate her  birthday together. But knowing this fact, I'm eager to get the tickets  this time now. Who knows there might be a surprise event for Sora again  in this concert? :D

Thanks  for sharing the pictures! I do think the same too. White definitely  looks best on her. She looks like a smiling angel. Very sweet and  innocent. ^^

Hahas..  I know the feeling.. but I guess Teuk is busy with other schedules  that's why he arrives late. But anyway, I love the fact that her wedding  dress stands out the most among the three couple; she makes a lovely  young bride. While the senior couples, as they remarked, are the  bridesmaids and best man of the new couple. They were there to attend  their wedding ceremony. Teehee!

Anyway, does anyone know when is the exact date of their 100th day anniversary? Shall we all try to hit 100th pages for this forum by that day too? kind of like a memento? ;D Was this mentioned before? If so, I'm sorry to suggest this idea again. I may have missed reading one of the earlier posts. But if we ever reach 100th page, forget what I say.. hahaha!

Im hoping too that we will reach 100 pages..in DC 100th day anniv...and i think it's not impossible if we just keep on posting in this thread..

Actually im just waiting for the english subbed video of ep.11 and i will post here again...cool.gif

Guest lallinachan

Leeteuk chose the SM Town live concert that was held in Paris, France last June and the recently held concert in Osaka, Japan as the most memorable moments of this year.          

“The concert in Paris was something that we never even imagined.  We were really curious about who would come to Paris to see our concert and so many people came to the airport.  When we went on a trip to Europe before, some people recognized us, but I didn’t know the popularity was to that extent.  At that time, we gathered around at the hotel late at night and kept saying to each other that we are so happy.  

OMG! I'm soo glad to have been a part of one of those happy moments for them! Now I know that when they saw us fans at their hotel, they were not annoyed, but actually happily surpraised!^^

Like you I'm sorry LT will not celebrate Sora's birthday, but maybe she cpuld attend this concert too...I hope so^^

And abaut Super Junior concert, I only attended SM town in Paris, but they were a lot in that concert, and it was awsome, you simply can't stay still! They all earned the full price of the ticket!

Another thing I noticed was that LT is not laughing in his usual and famous way! That means, for me, he is always trying very hard to be liked by Sora, at the point that he controls also his laghing! O_o     

I think that if LT really wants it, he can be veeery seductive, he has the look and the voice to do so... hope he will show it soon to catch Sora! ;p

Guest 33ru_mieru

Ah..finally managed to watch epi 11 :)

I don't like Sora's first wedding dress but the second one looks nice on her :)

The scene I love the most is the part Sora got jealous & the Q&A..

Love the part when Sora was asked whether Leeteuk is her ideal type, she answered that he has become her ideal (after getting to know him)

Awwww...

Sora doesn't have a particular ideal type but when she got to know Leeteuk, Leeteuk slowly become her ideal..

It's always like that in real life....

Your boyfriend or husband may not be your ideal but you just love him and loving him makes him become your ideal :P

Guest carrots98

hello,i'm a yongseo fan and now i watch dc.i just finished watching the eng sub and i looled at Sora's face when it was revealed that Leeuteuk like's pretty and wealthy woman.she's really transparent when something is on her mind....min hyo rin and bus stop when she asked the reaction of Lt sister about them she tried to laugh it off while bowing her head.i kinda like her honesty.i don't know much about her background but in my own point of view she is one of a kind.i hope things will end well for them in the future while for me back to my lurke mode and enjoy watching them.

I just finished watching the subbed episode 11 - lots of revelation from Dimple Couple!!

LT said after they met, he wanted to see her as Park Joong-So - and not as LeeTeuk the celebrity (while at the waiting room with the other couples);

SR admitted she misses him everyday, every moment; when asked why - she said LT is kind, nice, handsome and cute (she was looking at him while talking but LT is so shy to look long enough) - the glances were so sweet. She said she likes it - or she likes him.

Peppero game - LT asked SR if it she will be okay - what a guy!! He's the husband so it should be okay, right? But the guy has lots of respect for his wife - even tho' it's a virtual marriage - he wants to show how pure his intentions are.

The lyrics to the Sora song - he said 'I like you - I want to see more of you - the 7 year difference is nothing - and he's lucky he met her after 6 years of debuting.' Those are real words coming from him.

Sora said LT watching her vid non-stop (according to the guest) - makes her happy. Upon learning a lot about husband LT, I'm sure SR's feelings for husband are beginning to take shape.

Sora said she chose the song OH by SNSD on purpose - to let LT know.

When they showed the proposal event, I always like replaying the part where LT hugged SR - a very endearing hug - he wrapped his arms around her - and that's what you can sincerity.

My verdict: THEY LIKE EACH OTHER - and I am glad it is slowly developing through LeeTeuk's shyness; he probably is approaching her as Park Joong-So and not as LeeTeuk - the way he wants it to. I'm sure his efforts won't be wasted - LT and SR seems like a perfect match.

Finally watched this week special with subs and it was so lovely haha Everyone in the studio keep saying that they never saw Teuk smiling like that, the "ascending cheeks" hahaha this just confirms that when he is with Sora he changes ^^

Love Sora mad/jealous face hehe can't wait for a great jealous act hahahaha i think it will be cute =P

Hope Teuk will keep the promise he made in the song "lets by a house together" ^^

I could go on but it would be redundant because the best parts were already posted XD

Guest 33ru_mieru

Seriously,  I didn't notice the date. it's sad to think that he can't celebrate her  birthday together. But knowing this fact, I'm eager to get the tickets  this time now. Who knows there might be a surprise event for Sora again  in this concert? :D

Thanks  for sharing the pictures! I do think the same too. White definitely  looks best on her. She looks like a smiling angel. Very sweet and  innocent. ^^

Hahas..  I know the feeling.. but I guess Teuk is busy with other schedules  that's why he arrives late. But anyway, I love the fact that her wedding  dress stands out the most among the three couple; she makes a lovely  young bride. While the senior couples, as they remarked, are the  bridesmaids and best man of the new couple. They were there to attend  their wedding ceremony. Teehee!

Anyway, does anyone know when is the exact date of their 100th day anniversary? Shall we all try to hit 100th pages for this forum by that day too? kind of like a memento? ;D Was this mentioned before? If so, I'm sorry to suggest this idea again. I may have missed reading one of the earlier posts. But if we ever reach 100th page, forget what I say.. hahaha!

@charis89 & @hellokittymao:

Gosh they really change the concert date to 18th Feb!!

Hellokittymao, you went for the Mnet as well as this year concert right?

so next year both of you going to watch Suju's 18th Feb concert again?? cool~

Erm...it's alright even though Leeteuk cannot celebrate the birthday with Sora on the day itself.

He can just call him to wish her on that day and let Sora gets the surprise birthday event few days later  (If there is one, I hope Leeteuk will hide the suprise event very well :P

I hope at least he prepares for her a really special event to make up for not being there. XDD and omomo!! im so excited that you're going to ss4! :)

lol. It's okay... just so you know, you can edit your post... there's an edit button in the bottom right corner of each comment.

oh right!!! now that you reminded me, I remember. and seohyun was so upset he lost his ring. lol. i guess sora is smart to make her ring into a necklace, it will be much harder to lose that way. kkk. I was jealous too!! teukie should have the first one to see that dress.

"it's the minority that makes the genuine enthusiastic fans look bad" omg i HEART your quote ^^ i think i'll even keep it. XD

and the drama was you're beautiful. -__- lol. after that, even though i was obsessed with dramas like playful kiss, prosecutor princess, etc. i kept myself in check.  

i doubt there would be a huge sora event in another ss4, it might really makes some ELF exasperated.. but maybe he'll make a sign or something. he might even talk about it. <3

Yah yah...I also think he will give Sora a surprise event, but I actually hope the surprise event will be personal just both of them (but will be shown to us in WGM :P)

Gosh, I hope they already have their house before that time so they can spend more time alone together, get to know each other more..

Thanks Akane, yah still learning how to use Soompi ^^;;

Even the original lyrics are super cute ^^

Real Lyrics to Number Song (Sora's song)

English translation:

1. If I can't see you for even 1 second

2. I feel so lonely and depressed

3. How can I wait another 3 seconds?

eeya x4 times

4. I love you, oh I love you

5. I'm going to tell you today

6. In a world with 6 billion people I feel so..

7. Lucky to have met you!

I love you, dont look anywhere else but to me!

I like you, show me your laughter and your smile everyday!

8. My hear is going palddak, palddak! (thump thump x2)

9. oh! rescue my heart

10. Even if 10 years pass, I'll still love you.

My heart will never change

Credits to parappa664@youtube

Romanization:

(Il!) Ilchorado anbo'imyeon

(I!) Ireoke chojohande

(Sam!) Samchoneun eoddeoke gidaryeo

(Iya~ Iya~ Iya~ Iya~)

(Sa!) Saranghae, neol saranghae

(O!) Oneureun marhalgeoya

(Yuk!) Yukshibeok jigu'eseo, neol mannan geon

(Chil!) Lucky~

Saranghae~ yogi jogi han nun palji malgo nareul bwa~

Joh'ahae~ Nareul hyanghae unneun miso mae'il mae'il boyeojweo~

(Pal!) Palddak palddak ddwineun gaseum~

(Gu!) Guhaejweo~ o nae ma'eum~

(Ship!) Shimnyeoni gado neoreul saranghae~

Eonjena i mam byeonchi anneul ge~~~

Credits: ☆ kkb@yahoo

Video:

Modifed lyrics to Leeteuk's Sora's song

Kshownow version:

1. Bride Sora

2. Bride Sora is my honey now

3. Donghae is jealous the most. [Guy no.3 is jealous the most]

Sora x4 times

4. I love you, I love you

5. Today you look the most beautiful

6. It's lucky I met you during 6 years of working

7. 7 years is nothing to us.

I like you, I want to see you every single time.

Show me yourself every single time.

8 Please grab my hands, not my wrist

[cut. lol]

9. Grab it tightly

10. let's buy a house before 10th episode.

Let's look for a [half-lease] house of ours

Credits: Kshownow subbing team and thanks to my friend xuky for writing them down for me...

Posted by charis89@soompi version:

Translated lyrics

First Grade Bride Kang Sora.

2, now is my wife.

3, no.3 is the most envious.

Sora Sora Sora Sora.

4, I love you, love you.

5, today you are even more beautiful.

6, having been in the ent. for six years, meeting you is lucky.

7, 7 years apart (age) doesn't mean anything. I like you. I miss you every day. Let me see you everyday.

8, I don't want to hold your wrist, but your hand.

9, We must hold like that.

10, Before the 10th episode? (I'm not so sure about this), we must buy our new home.

Let's go check out the half yearly rent house.

Credit: charis89@soompi

In Chinese

一等新娘姜素拉

2现在是我的老婆

3三号是最害羞的 素拉 素拉 素拉 素拉

4我爱你 爱你

5今天你更加美丽

6活动了六年遇到你是LUCKY(幸运)

7相差七岁那根本不算什么 喜欢你 每天每天都想你 每天每天让我看见你

8不要手腕而是牵手

9一定要那样牵着

10十期之前要买新家 我们一起去看付一半的新婚房吧

cr. amo327 of DC Couple Bar

For 3, looks like hae is bugging him a lot with jealous phone messages about that. lol.

He kept the the "4 I love you I love you" <3

For 5, he said the same thing during the lie dectecting... that she was the most beautiful... kkk

for 6, he must really feel sincere to say that. ^^

7. Looks like he doesnt think of her as too young for him. Even if he calls her baby, im sure he sees her as a woman. kkk.

8. & 9 lol. he's obsessed with holding her hands. and her holding hands back. XD i bet it's going to be kissing her now that they played peperro game. ;)

10. lol. it's been several times he mentioned a house. XD MBC, give teukso one!! and looks like sora's joke got stuck in his mind. XD

Sigh. it's so frustrating that I can't watch this... T__T

Welcome!! And thanks for commenting. XD I agree... she's one of a kind... It's rare to find someone as pretty, fun, and unassuming as her, anywhere, let alone in the entertainment industry. And her expressions of being upset are very real. I agree that she really shows her emotions then. Teukie needs to be careful. lol.

LOL Thanks for the so many versions of the lyrics...The original is uber cute..

and what I love from Leeteuk's version of performance cause he made this song become personalised ,  about his feeling to Sora and what he wants to do with Sora....it's special just for both of them....

Love it when both of them raise up both of their hands so high when they were told to vote for the best performance :)

I just finished watching the subbed episode 11 - lots of revelation from Dimple Couple!!

LT said after they met, he wanted to see her as Park Joong-So - and not as LeeTeuk the celebrity (while at the waiting room with the other couples);

SR admitted she misses him everyday, every moment; when asked why - she said LT is kind, nice, handsome and cute (she was looking at him while talking but LT is so shy to look long enough) - the glances were so sweet.  She said she likes it - or she likes him.

Peppero game - LT asked SR if it she will be okay - what a guy!!  He's the husband so it should be okay, right?  But the guy has lots of respect for his wife - even tho' it's a virtual marriage - he wants to show how pure his intentions are.

The lyrics to the Sora song - he said 'I like you - I want to see more of you - the 7 year difference is nothing - and he's lucky he met her after 6 years of debuting.'  Those are real words coming from him.

Sora said LT watching her vid non-stop (according to the guest) - makes her happy.  Upon learning a lot about husband LT, I'm sure SR's feelings for husband are beginning to take shape.

Sora said she chose the song OH by SNSD on purpose - to let LT know.

When they showed the proposal event, I always like replaying the part where LT hugged SR - a very endearing hug - he wrapped his arms around her - and that's what you can sincerity.

My verdict:  THEY LIKE EACH OTHER - and I am glad it is slowly developing through LeeTeuk's shyness; he probably is approaching her as Park Joong-So and not as LeeTeuk - the way he wants it to.  I'm sure his efforts won't be wasted - LT and SR seems like a perfect match.

Yah yah yah  >V< I love how Sora sounds so firm and confident when she talked about Leeteuk...how she express her liking for Leeteuk...She is jjang!!!

Gosh totally agree with you with all the above..

In the Peppero Game, before it starts, Leeteuk said that he would come to her, Sora just need to stay there, no need to worry...Aww...

He said it in formal language and MC Jake asked "I thought you were supposed to use Banmal?"

Then Leeteuk said that this was a recording (i think he means this was an event where there are other people around, not only both of them) so it is more appropriate to speak in formal language... Awwww, Leeteuk is so polite.. Love it~

and Yah, the lyrics....it really can be felt come out of his heart and the song is just for Sora :), unlike the rest of other performance, can be dedicated to everyone.

When Sora was dancing also....she was facing Leeteuk only LOL.....her performance is only for Leeteuk :P

Erm, I am not an ELF and I am not Suju's fan so I am not sure what is really the difference between Park Joong-So and Leeteuk..just roughly get the idea from all the messages in this thread, that Park Soong Ju is a shy guy, more introvert...and I am glad Leeteuk wants to show this side of him to Sora.

I love it how Sora likes a lot of things about Park Joong-So but all this while, she has only seen the goodness.

I hope after they get a house, she will see more other side of Park Joong-So, not only his good but his weaknesses too.

What  I really want is, despite of his weaknesses, Sora still likes him more and more..

the same to Park Joong-So, hope by having a house, he will see more of Sora :)

Finally watched this week special with subs and it was so lovely haha Everyone in the studio keep saying that they never saw Teuk smiling like that, the "ascending cheeks" hahaha this just confirms that when he is with Sora he changes ^^

Love Sora mad/jealous face hehe can't wait for a great jealous act hahahaha i think it will be cute =P

Hope Teuk will keep the promise he made in the song "lets by a house together" ^^

I could go on but it would be redundant because the best parts were already posted XD

LOL, yah....Sora's jealous....but I think she tried to surpress it cause they are not alone...so many people around...

and when Leeteuk saw Sora is jealous, he seems to be so happy. Hahhaa....

Sora even asked whether it was the girl he dated for 2 years... :P

Sora'a jealousy is so cute. I hope Leeteuk will feel more confident that Sora does like him a lot a lot a lot and have more confident to look at her in the eyes...

I want to edit my post but I'll just do another one.

Why I feel both would eventually make it happen: Both are adhering to their promise on their first meeting about being honest with each other - be it good or bad. When asked if they are each other's ideal type - both were honest enough to say NO. Although LT said NO first then explalined why, I love Sora's answer more - she didn't say the negative word but instead, in consideration for LT's feelings, she said 'he had become one' - which really made LT happy. But the MCs were insistent on being thorough so it came back to the NO answer which, I think is honest also.

Re: LT's response to MCs about talking to Sora with respect before the peppero game - he earned everyone's respect as well - esp. the women. That's why this couple was the envy of everyone around them. That's why Sora gave him a two thumbs up when asked by Lee Jang Woo how he is - if LT has a good personality. Sora said he is the best.

What else could go wrong between these two heading to a lovely relationship other than LT enlisting in the next few months? It will definitely be heartbreaking for both. So I am hoping WGM would make good use of the few remaining months to make not only this couple have a glorious virtual married life and also make us, the DC lovers happy.

Re: changing thei SS4 Singapore concert date to February 18 - I am hoping LT would want to do something for wife Sora before her actual birthday - so that it don't look too obvious. (keeping my fingers crossed)

@hannahpham - on this page look for the post of akane-tran - post no. 1370 and it will show all caps of KSHOWNOW ENG SUB IS OUT! click on that and it will lead you to the subbed episode.

Guest Hannahpham

Would you mind showing me the link to the subbed WGM ep? I came to forums.kshownow.asia but I could not find any thing. Thank you so much.

Would you mind showing me the link to the subbed WGM ep? I came to forums.kshownow.asia but I could not find any thing. Thank you so much.

Here it is: http://www.kshownow.net/2011/12/we-got-married-christmas-special.html

I like that all the couples had their own pace haha and we even had a kiss on the set hahahaha hope someday teuk and sora are both comfortable enough with each other to kiss without ceremony hehehe

Guest ginnieD

Usually a lurker here but joined the forum because this couple is just too adorable. Thanks for the link KQI88, I've been waiting for the english sub for this episode as there were a lot of dialogues and I can't understand what they were talking (but I still laughed at some of the scenes though).

It's always so much better with subs! A few posts ago someone did mention that Leeteuk was doing half his MC celeb thing and half being himself..

I so agreed with that. He has this obvious MC act that you know when you see it a few times on shows. The real Leeteuk is apparently hiding his shy reserved self behind this confident somewhat goofty MC image.

I would so love to find out why or who had Sora change outfits. The first dress maybe even made her feel uncomfortable. Funny thing is with so much cleavage

showing all leeteuk did was look at her face. He definitely is a face man. I think he was very sincere when he was saying that he like Sora not for looks etc but for her innocence-he didn't use that word but I think that is whathe meant-that is what is appealing to most men. That was similar to Yongseo couple but I think Sora is a bit more experienced and somewhat "normal" than Seohyun.  I don't mean anything negative about Seohyun just saying she was very mature and deep thinker..not like an ordinary young girl. Normal was the only word that came to mind.

Lets go scene by scene of this episode 11. They see each other in the waiting room..too cute...Leeteuk is so attracted to her and shy around her. What is the history behind it? There has to be something we don't know about.  He said he wants to show the man he is not the celebrity. Many of the men on WGM have done that. They show their real selves on the show. I remember Brian and Hwanhee (Fly to The Sky duo)  Brian had said that Hwanhee was showing a side of himself he hadn't seen in the 10 years that he's known him. Suju had said teh same also..as did the people in the room with Leeteuk. Something happens to these men when they become husbands or in relationships. I think Leeteuk will change also..when he is in a home setting..it'll be fun to see.

I don't think Sora will change much. I think she's being her true self now and trying to be cautious.

Walking in hand in hand and Leeteuk wanted to sit with her. Sora enjoyed that. Must be nice to have a guy become so goofy cause of you LOL.

The peppero was next. What a gentleman leeteuk..he asked if she is ok with doing this...He was so nervous poor thing..it's good that she bit it. I think she is someone who doesn't like to do public display of affection..modest...as are most of the wgm ladies. Just their male partners want a little more. Leeteuk wanted to do it once more LOL..but MC said no.

The lie detector game was fun. Sweet that when it was Soras turn he asked they lower the strength of the shock on the machine. That was very kind.We learned they both think about the other and miss each other. They have become each others types as they get to know each other.

Regarding the secret dating..is that really a revelation? That is as even leeteuk said he is not the only one to do this. Idols date in secret. I don't see that as a big deal..Sora you can date Leeteuk in secret off screen!

Sora song was cute...She liked it and the rest seemed to enjoy it.

Her dance was cute and love how he is always cheering her on.

The hidden person-seems to be a concensus that it's SungMin..did say some sweet secrets. Sora probably loved that while not on WGM leeteuk thinks about her and praises her.

The reaction he had to her calling him oppa was a bit much..not sure why he did that. Looking forward to next part.

Thanks to all who have posted. It's fun reading.

Guest denise924

Hi everyone! I am really, really new here. But i really like Dimple Couple and have been lurking in your forums for several weeks already.

I love this forum and everytime i read everyone's post here, the more i am falling in love with our Dimple Couple!

I watched the Christmas Special and i noticed one thing. Leetuek was not wearing his ring when he first entered the room and i only noticed him wearing it when it was time to present what they have prepared for their wife.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Feels great to be part of this forum! AT last i can share my thoughts and not just keep it to myself :)

Is it too late for me to spazz ? Heh. This couple is super cute wub.gif! I've watched the raw about 5 times (Heck, my hubby just knocked my head with a pillow blink.gif and said " 5 plus 7 !! And I bet after you finish this post you will have another double shot of that !!" sweatingbullets.gif

LeeTeuk who wanted to kiss vs Sora who wanted NOT to kiss (at least not now)

LeeTeuk expression wacko.gif after the epic-fail-pepero-almost kiss was priceless. It's like not getting a straight As in your term exam when you already worked your a** out the whole week. But on Sora's defense, heck! She wanted to kiss you buddy!! She just felt it was not appropriate to do it in front of studio people. And premeditated. As if she was told to do it, not willingly to do it. If you really know your sweet wife, she'd do just everything for you eh? But she's very much like to do it just with you and only for you happy.gif. So don't be so down Teuki, you'll have your share stealing many kisses from her soon wub.gif. And when you got it, it would be the sincerest kiss she ever gave smile.gif.

Nervous-Clumsy LeeTeuk blink.gif vs Calm-Collected Sora cool.gif

Boy just needed to show the world how much he loves her eh? Can he be more clumsy? Girl gotta love that out-of-control-I-am-head-over-heels-loving-you boy. And she in many ways, in many cool and calm ways, shows that she feels the same,or maybe more. She hit the jackpot when the lie detector confirmed TWICE that LeeTeuk is THE husband she wants to see everyday. And did you see how anxious LeeTeuk before and how relieved he was after? He was like "Yes! She does love me too! She loves me, peeps! She does!! " w00t.gif I like that he's so enthusiastic and she's so soft they actually a perfect fit for each other. 

Grave-digger LeeTeuk vs When-I'm-jealous-it-shows Sora

Hahaha. LeeTeuk dug so deep, you could make a 4-floor-apartment down there tongue.gif. And she just had to show that she's jealous. And he noticed. Good. Coz he's noticing that she's actually jealous mad.gif. Jealousy is essential in a relationship. And smart LeeTeuk wink.gif is greedy to see another love confirmation, he released another skeleton from his closet. I think it is important for LeeTeuk to see just how much she cares. The fact that she's jealous, is enough to assure LeeTeuk that Sora cares for him too. But guys, listen to this "You both had lived your past, now it's time to live your life together. And that's what matter" wub.gifwub.gif

Until next post! Love love love! TeukSo Fighting!!