[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Hi all... wanted to join in on the fun.. Loved reading all the previous insights on WGM. Dimple Couple have been entertaining to watch. I love it when their onscreen. Their interactions, to me, seem so real, so genuine. I absolutely love Dimple couple. WGM have made such a fantastic choice of pairing these two up. As a long time watcher of previous WGM couple i find Leeteuk and Kang Sora the most interesting, fun, exciting, heart-thumping and romantic to date. These two are so adorable in their affections for each other that i sometimes i forget that this is just a show. I, like many of you, have that little bright light of hope that maybe, when this is over, these two can actually be real.

The recent episode had sealed my love for them... I'm forever a Dimple Couple fan... It's weird how despite the other two couple in that episode with DC, i had eyes, ears and smiles for only these two... I fear, that if i do continue on being like this, i'll surely be considered a smiling lunatic... They made me laugh so much in this christmas episode... Their every reaction to each other in this Christmas Special has been scrutinized in a most positive light... to me they seem REAL.. I'll continue to drop by and spazz out with the rest of you. Looking forward to next weeks continuation and i certainly hope we can reach a 100 pages like someone had stated in previous comment for their 100 day aniversary.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE... And until next week, hope you all have a blessed one..

Dimple Couple FIGHTING!!!

LT's face when the stick broke off was priceless.  Goodness, I LOL.  He is so funny.  At times Sora seems more confident than he does.  Especially when he's acting shy.  When she called him Oppa and he went to the wall and nearly knocked it over.  I like her alot.  She's very warm and friendly.

Guest alga215

[NEWS] ‘We Got Married’, Kang So Ra mad at Leeteuk’s confession of dating history

*quoted image*

Super Junior member Leeteuk confessed to having dated in secret and his ‘wife’ Kang So Ra seemed uncomfortable with the confession.

On the year end special of MBC TV’s ‘We Got Married’ on December 24th, Leeteuk confessed, “Because I worked as an idol from a young age there wasn’t much time for dating but still went out on many dates in secret.”

At Leeteuk’s confession, Kang So Ra asked back right away, “Many dates?” and the MC took the lie detector to Leeteuk in order to find out the truth. Leeteuk was flustered and said, “I went out on dates 2 times” but the lie detector indicated it was a lie.

*quoted image*

Leeteuk tried to take control of the situation saying, “The things that I wanted to do when I have a girlfriend, the things that I wanted to let the public know, I am doing all that with So Ra right now” but it was too late.

Leeteuk and Kang So Ra also confessed that they were not each other’s ideal type but after meeting as a ‘married couple’, became each other’s ideal type.

Image: MBC ‘We Got Married’

Source: Xports News via Nate

cr: Ceridwen@kpopfever

hahaha..leader..you must behave now, but I love the fact that Sora asked this ^^

Thanks to Jellia Live for the tip ^^!

VinniE@wgmleeteukandkangsora

Haha.. Sora's reaction when she found out Leeteuk is secretly dating is very transparent.. you can see, she's a little bit disappointed.. but think she had to accept the fact that he is older than her and have alot of experience in dating..

reading LT's twit makes me really want them to get a house so he won't feel lonely again,, and they can have their own pepero kiss game!!! I'm so frustrated!!! hehehe. And I agree he twit that to seek atention from sora, I think he can easily contact her and meet her, but I guess he can't do that since MBC maybe doesn't allow them to meet outside WGM (only my guessing) cmiiw

can't wait to see them at MBC Gayo Daejun :D

Guest charis89

Nothing to share. But just wanted to comment on Leeteuk's tweets, which I find sad yet funny at the same time. In my opinion, he's totally trying to get Sora's attention.  I work in the mental health profession and work with many therapists and psychologists and get to see and study many people's behaviors regarding just everyday issues.  One thing I've learned is that social networking sites, like twitter, can reveal if a person likes someone.  Of course, I don't know if he stalks her on twitter, but I remember how desperate he seemed to have her follow him on there. Plus, the fact that he's constantly making it known of how lonely he is and then wishing for a "MIRACLE" on this oh so special holiday...makes it kind of apparent of his desire for some attention...perhaps from, let's say, a particular person, who is the ONLY girl out of ONLY 8 people whom he follows on twitter.

On top of all that, he seems more shy and bashful around her now compared to their first meeting. Also seems like there's less eye contact, more nervousness..he's always wanting physical contact and smiling and laughing like a fool. Even people around him notices the dramatic difference. All indications of a very smitten man...and in the most extreme case at that...poor guy...

OMO! You said my thoughts exactly. I only recently followed teuk on twitter, and I noticed that too - Sora being the only girl out of his twitter followers. That's special. I saw his tweets, he seems really lonely and wishes for some attention. I wonder if So Ra contacts him in private (or even already has his contact number?) But either way, I can imagine Teuk stalking So Ra on twitter when he is free and checking out his wife's schedule. I'm half hoping that he will visit So Ra's new drama settings again. If he does, it's gonna be so fun. Cause this time, So Ra is not surrounded by one Choi Min Sung. hahas, am I thinking too much? I've never been so excited about Dream High before, but with the 2nd season's cast, I'm uber excited!

edit:  @akane-tran:  I'm sure they chose SungMin because of the 4 Fighting Juniors, he is the one who shows his serious admiration for both starting from when they appeared in episodes 1 & 2 - even the three brothers (KH, EH and DH) said he is really Fighting Junior.

Totally agree with you on this point! I also think it's Sungmin,

24p9zj9.jpg

See the way he sits? and his figure. Lol @ him when he started off speaking in a more feminine tone but was soon busted by the female MC. If he is female, how come his legs are so apart? hahas. such a klutz.

and I re-watched ep9 just now, yeah, Sungmin is the one who fully supports them. But I didn't know he was the one who took the filming for Lee Teuk in New York. Thank you so much for the news bites! :D:D The rest of sujumma clan, on the other hand, are simply envious and jealous. But I think the others call SM fighting junior too because he really can fights; he knows martial arts - nunchucks. :D

But I'm really curious how the four fighting juniors are chosen cause they are just too perfect for sujummas! Everytime they appear they never fail to make me laugh. They are the best couple's "relatives", if you ask me. ^^ Now I can't imagine if the effect will be the same if other suju members are selected for the role.

Well, we all know that Teuk said Sora isn't exactly his ideal because one of the reasons she is too tall? Heh. Well, the problem can be easily solved w shoelifts. :P

Leeteuk revealing his insoles/shoelifts on SGB

(Just for laughs and sharing purposes, I didn't mean anything else!)

;D Merry x'mas! hohoho!

I just finished the whole ep11 and im replaying many times already... aww... im now waiting for the chinese sub to be up...

Me too, i guess its SungMin there and i really love the way Sora and Leeteuk put their both hands up when the MCs asking who they voted for.

So sweet :) they did the same action unlike other couples or guests, they only put up one hand.

And this ep Leeteuk didnt fail to praise how beautiful Sora is again... and every ep he said that... lol :wub:

and the surprise look on his face when he came in to the room, late again..., and saw how stunning his baby princess was is daebak!!! :wub: His happy face cant hide!

Aww.... i really cant wait to see their new home, their wedding shoots and of coz their first romantic kiss! :wub: i said 1st is becoz i wish there will be more to come!!!! hahaha :lol:

is the full episode put yet?

i'm waiting for semy-fly to put it up ...

but mmmhh i guess he/she is off ... umm i'm not sure ...

try this ...

http://www.megavideo.com/?d=TGW3GZYA

or : http://sup3rjunior.wordpress.com/2011/12/24/111224-mbc-we-got-married-ep-114-end-of-year-special-dimplecouple-full-show/

credit :sup3rjunior.wordpress.com

I watched ep11 part 1 full raw ep at tudou...

My link

I've read Leeteuk's and Sora's tweets.. All I have to say is be more patience Leeteuk-ish.. Although u don't get to celebrate Xmas with ur wife but u sure got the chance to celebrate new year day 2012 with her! :) just another one more week to go and I'm sure you'll get to see her maybe b4 that day coz u might need time for rehearsals too right?

Guest charis89

Had to add...@charis89 lol. as long as it's suju... the effect will be the same... im pretty sure even if it was the other members, it would still be fun... because it's suju.. XD

akane_tran, I guess you are right. I'd love to see all suju members hanging out with dimple couple one day. But for now, I'm simply into no.1-4 guys. :P

By the way, the chinese subs are already on tudou! Have fun watching them!

http://t.cn/SI8BE7

even i don't understand what they said i'm already smiled like crazy when look TekSo.

They really look real new couple.

leeteuk look very different in WGM compare when he is in stage, radio and other variety.

He is known for being talkactive but in WGM in front Sora he only smile and speechless cause he fascinated by Sora beauty.

I love when Leeteuk compose song for Sora is like a special gift, more valuable than bag............

For Sujumma i think every member in Suju could be fighting junior and still hillarious cause they are have bright personality, funny and always care to each other.

and i love Sora dance, she look really cute and she choose the right song to dance.

i don't really like it when girl did sexy dance in front so many man.........

And Sora look more pretty in the simple dress and simple make up.

No wonder many ELF now support her.

i love this gif.

Leeteuk facial expression is priceless

tumblr_lwpddxk6q71qisxlyo6_250.gif?w=510

Guest bulkgoguma

i agree with you akane_tran. In this episode we can see Leeteuk have double personality. tongue2.gif i mean, when other couples do their game or dance, he so talkative and look like he is mc for christmas special. But when he did pepero game with sora(sorry if i wrong), watching her dance, lie detector , we can see the same reaction that he always give to sora , shy and timid. 

i stop here. i want to write so many thing but don't have an idea...phew.gifphew.gif

Random note: I just watched today performance of Oppa has Risen by Donghae and Eunhyuk, and this time there was something of WGM in it hehe

Normaly, when the chorus break, Donghae says "I say Donghae and you say oppa" and everytime he says his name the audience responds oppa back but this time he said "I say guy/man and you say number 3" LOL and the audience followed hahaha it was like:

"Donghae: Guy/man

Audience: number 3!"

hahahahaha

Random note: I just watched today performance of Oppa has Risen by Donghae and Eunhyuk, and this time there was something of WGM in it hehe

Normaly, when the chorus break, Donghae says "I say Donghae and you say oppa" and everytime he says his name the audience responds oppa back but this time he said "I say guy/man and you say number 3" LOL and the audience followed hahaha it was like:

hahahahaha

Hahahaha!!! Seems like he's getting use of the guy number 3 name now... Lol

Really love the fighting juniors! They are all so supportive to their Teuk hyung's relationship with his baby princess!

Guest charis89

hahahahaha

omo! That's a delight! I didn't watch today's performance yet but after reading what you wrote I went to find the video.

Here is the performance in case you all wanna check it out.

Seriously, I love these guys! :D It's like a Christmas present to DC couple fans! :)