[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Yup! Season one, with Anbi couple, Joongbo couple and Ant couple... Really miss them. And I remember they had a peporo game too! Haha hopefully our TeukSo couple have their peporo game too! Or else, I really wanna see the bros in law come Over to their house warming party and make them play this game. Just like wat KangIn did with his wife :)

I want this couple to get a house so bad hahaha i hope they get a house because they have a lot of people coming to their house warming party so they need the space hahaha and i can't wait for the meeting the family party. Teuk sister can be scary sometimes lol and i wonder about Sora parents, siblings(don't know if she has any). Normally this take some time but the fast pace of this couple i believe its not going to take much longer =D

I want this couple to get a house so bad hahaha i hope they get a house because they have a lot of people coming to their house warming party so they need the space hahaha and i can't wait for the meeting the family party. Teuk sister can be scary sometimes lol and i wonder about Sora parents, siblings(don't know if she has any). Normally this take some time but the fast pace of this couple i believe its not going to take much longer =D

sora's profile said shes an  only child, fast phase couple like the anbi couple, id love to see the familygathering

I remember that the end of year award shows always take place around christmas time...so Leeteuk will be there for MBC I am assuming since the WGM couples always appear on those shows or they did when I last remember watching. Maybe Leeteuk and Sora will prepare a piano piece together for the show:)...MBC likes to use their popular shows and stars. The only issue would be if SM entertainment has an issue with it. Super Junior may have something gooing on aswell.

why is Leeteuk so lonely around Christmas? Is their an issue with his family not getting along? He also has so many members of SUper junior who are like family to him so this loneliness seems odd. i think it is moreso that he is a workaholic and needs to keep himself busy. He seems like a perfectionist also. He has this need to be the best at everything which is comendable but can also be hard to maintain..no one is perfect.

okay off to re-watch the subbed episode again...yes I'm so addicted to this couple right now:p

Haha... Maybe he's trying to hint Sora something... :wub:

Regarding Sora's profile... Yup she's the only child in the family and she's so young and yet she don't behave like a spoilt princess. That's why I like her so much! :)

At 1st I kinda feel that Sora treated her relationship with Leeteuk like more of a respectable elder brother. Then in the later episodes, seeing how talented her hubby was, she kinda became admiring him... But now after what Leeteuk had done for her, she's starting to like him now :)

I really love how this couple progress and I don't feel it's fast pace. Leeteuk just want Sora to be a step closer to him everytime they meet. I can understand this poor guy's feeling coz he's enlisting to the army soon after his Ss4 concerts...

He really hope to spend more time with love ones...

Credits to WGM Leeteuk and Kang sora FB Fanpage

WGM Leeteuk SJ & Kang Sora

CREDITS TO: Ningin

Shared on sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by elf101586

The lovebirds of MBC‘s ‘We Got Married‘, Super Junior’s Leeteuk and actress Kang Sora created a breathtaking romantic scene on the stage of ‘Super Show 4‘ concert. During Leeteuk’s solo performance on stage, the romantic singer raised goosebumps with a surprise he prepared for his virtual wife.

Leeteuk had indeed transformed into a ‘RomanTeuk‘. The singer serenaded Kang Sora during the concert in front of everyone in the stadium, causing the crowd to go wild as they cheered and screamed. If that wasn’t enough, while serenading, Leeteuk also gave his wife a red rose and a ring, proof of their virtual love.

After all the drama, Leeteuk said, “I was so nervous. I didn’t know what I was doing, and I couldn’t hide that I was so nervous. Kang Sora didn’t see it coming, and she got a bit teary-eyed.”

Take a deep breath…

I noticed how Kang Sora’s reaction towards Leeteuk’s surprise reminds me of a school girl falling in love for the first time, it’s cute.

~ohana~ in general, if a man proposed like that to a woman that he loves dearly will also feel touched and happy... SoRa was really touches to what Teuk did, and even said "so unfair" aww... what did she mean by that? anyway, i'm so happy for this couple... i hope and i know we all do want this couple to be REAL, oh well, we'll never know... ^^

It makes me wonder too... What sora meant its unfair?

She must have really fallen for him and she think it's unfair that they are going to end their virtual relationship so fast?

Or she think it's unfair coz she feels Leeteuk sincerity and he did so much for her but she kinda feel that she did nothing much compare to him?

But on my part, I feel it's unfair coz as a viewer and DC shipper, I really think their time together is too short...

Hopefully they can spend Xmas together :)

And it's gonna be a unforgettable Xmas for the both of them...

Guest jinayafer

Well in reply to the posts wondering about Leeteuk and his Christmastime loneliness: in Asia, Christmas is usually a holiday that's spent between couples instead of family, soooooo XD

:blink: i don't now about the other asian countries, but in my country, Christmas is the time for Family and Loved Ones to be together on that day... i just don't know about New Years though, :lol:

:blink: i don't now about the other asian countries, but in my country, Christmas is the time for Family and Loved Ones to be together on that day... i just don't know about New Years though,  :lol:

I know it's more of a couples' holiday in Korea and Japan (and most parts of China, as I've heard?), and I've heard the same for a couple others. 

But here's to Sora and Leeteuk exchanging Christmas presents, at the very least!

Guest Gavn2310

Haha... Maybe he's trying to hint Sora something... :wub:

It makes me wonder too... What sora meant its unfair?

She must have really fallen for him and she think it's unfair that they are going to end their virtual relationship so fast?

Or she think it's unfair coz she feels Leeteuk sincerity and he did so much for her but she kinda feel that she did nothing much compare to him?

But on my part, I feel it's unfair coz as a viewer and DC shipper, I really think their time together is too short...

Hopefully they can spend Xmas together :)

And it's gonna be a unforgettable Xmas for the both of them...

I think the reason that Sora said "unfair" because he proposed her in front of his fans. She used to say that Suju concert should be for SJ fans, instead of doing sth to her. But he still did and managed to propose her. I think her action and her words are so maturer than her age. She could think that his fans would be hurt or envious due to his show-off action towards her. You can see that she seems to be a fan in SJ concert like others ^^ I am getting more and more impressed by her thoughtfulness and being adorable. A perfect mixture in one.

I think the reason that Sora said "unfair" because he proposed her in front of his fans. She used to say that Suju concert should be for SJ fans, instead of doing sth to her. But he still did and managed to propose her. I think her action and her words are so maturer than her age. She could think that his fans would be hurt or envious due to his show-off action towards her. You can see that she seems to be a fan in SJ concert like others ^^ I am getting more and more impressed by her thoughtfulness and being adorable. A perfect mixture in one.

For me, I think that she said that because there is no way she can top that. She said before that she would feel obligated to do the same if some one does something for her. Her example was Alex washing feet. She said that she'd feel like she needs to wash his feet too. 

Guest kopi_c_st

Regarding the "Unfair"....

I have not watch this episode in Eng sub yet. But according to arienblurr and the Chinese sub, it means Foul / Break the rule. Am thinking what rule do they have? Is it what they have mentioned in the earlier episode that since is SuJu concert, ELF are there to see SuJu and not her.. 

Edit : @Gavn2310, i agree with you "think her action and her words are so maturer than her age. She could think that his fans would be hurt or envious due to his show-off action towards her."

Hello Everyone, I don't know if you observe this but can you sense that Sora tends to dress down. She likes to wear simple clothes like a sweater and pair it with leggings or skirt. In the preview for next week's episode she was only wearing a jacket and a fluffy skirt. Also in the concert she was only wearing a cashmere sweater, leggings and a skirt. I think she doesn't want to attract attention to herself. She's really a down to earth person. :) 

just finished watching ep.10 and i can say this couple really got a magic that makes the whole episode so fun to watch..and makes people so crazy about them..

For sora she is really a cooperative wife.. always true to her words..she always wear the bracelet Leeteuk gave her..When he did this..she also did that..whatever he says she follows..I suddenly remember the proposal was the time that sora got a lot of antis. But at that time also Teukso fans reunite to protect them from antis.Anyway thanks to them  because they are the one who pushes Leeteuk to protect her  and made Leeteuk decide that they should follow each other on twitter. Teukso lovers are really  bigger than those few antis.laugh.gif

As for Leeteuk what can i say ..you always surprised not just Sora but also us Teukso lovers with your romantic side. You always show the different side of you. Every episode is wrapped with Epicness..Leeteuk really can't hide his feelings because he is so transparent..you can see from his face that he's so happy..the way he laugh with clapping his hand and smile that reaches his ears when they are together..& with his face  so red when his wife backhug her and ask for another one ..wooaahhh!He really enjoy being hugged by his wife..love it.. Leeteuk shii is like "time stops when Sora is there"..biggrin.gif

I really like SUJUMMA they always add happiness in this show. LOL @ Eunhyuk he always want to hold Sora's hand but of course Leeteuk  wouldn't let him hold her. Of course husband wouldn't let someone hold his wife's hand.@Donghae he keeps on making mistakes but i find it cute..@ Sungmin he did a great job when you look at him he's so serious wiping the sweat and tears of Leeteuk.@ Kyuhyun the backhug was so epic if she was a girl i think Sora will be so jealous.. Im very happy that  SUJUMMA really support this couple so much. They accomplished the mission so seriously. For a busy idol like them the favor that Sora ask is really a big thing. Even though they are tired they did help their sister-in-law with the dance. Clap!clap!clap!cool.gif

btw  Teukso lovers did you see the news here in soompi that son dambi says that we got married couples do not date for real..

well for me..not all because its up to the couples whether they would date or not..(am i just defensive because im a teukso fan and i cant help but to hope that Leeteuk and Sora will date in real life ..)hehebiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

what's your opinion Teukso Lovers..do you also agree with this? just a question..hehe

i.am.bugz.funny, yes I totally agree with you!! I really don't mind if Leeteuk and Sora would date in real life

Regarding of Son Dambi's statement, in my opinion some wgm couples are not compatible each other, the PDnim is just pushing them to look 'compatible' on screen. But for Teukso, it's different, I can see that they really compatible each other, Leeteuk seems really happy when he's next to Sora, I can tell he likes her a lot. But Sora is just too shy to express her feelings to Leeteuk.

I couldn't stopped smiling while watching ep.10. Saturday please come faster!!

I think What Son Dambi said was meant for herself... If you guys still remember the earlier season where Lee Si Young and JunJin the gundam couple? The two really became real life couple after WGM.

just finished watching ep.10 and i can say this couple really got a magic that makes the whole episode so fun to watch..and makes people so crazy about them..

For sora she is really a cooperative wife.. always true to her words..she always wear the bracelet Leeteuk gave her..When he did this..she also did that..whatever he says she follows..I suddenly remember the proposal was the time that sora got a lot of antis. But at that time also Teukso fans reunite to protect them from antis.Anyway thanks to them  because they are the one who pushes Leeteuk to protect her  and made Leeteuk decide that they should follow each other on twitter. Teukso lovers are really  bigger than those few antis.*quoted image*

As for Leeteuk what can i say ..you always surprised not just Sora but also us Teukso lovers with your romantic side. You always show the different side of you. Every episode is wrapped with Epicness..Leeteuk really can't hide his feelings because he is so transparent..you can see from his face that he's so happy..the way he laugh with clapping his hand and smile that reaches his ears when they are together..& with his face  so red when his wife backhug her and ask for another one ..wooaahhh! Leeteuk you really enjoy your time when Sora is there..*quoted image*

I really like SUJUMMA they always add happiness in this show. LOL @ Eunhyuk he always want to hold Sora's hand but of course Leeteuk  wouldn't let him hold her. Of course husband wouldn't let someone hold his wife's hand.@Donghae he keeps on making mistakes but i find it cute..@ Sungmin he did a great job when you look at him he's so serious wiping the sweat and tears of Leeteuk.@ Kyuhyun the backhug was so epic if she was a girl i think Sora will be so jealous.. Im very happy that  SUJUMMA really support this couple so much. They accomplished the mission so seriously. For a busy idol like them the favor that Sora ask is really a big thing. Even though they are tired they did help their sister-in-law with the dance. Clap!clap!clap!*quoted image*

btw  Teukso lovers did you see the news here in soompi that son dambi says that we got married couples do not date for real..

well for me..not all because its up to the couples whether they would date or not..(am i just defensive because im a teukso fan and i cant help but to hope that Leeteuk and Sora will date in real life ..)hehe*quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

what's your opinion Teukso Lovers..do you also agree with this? just a question..hehe

Son Dambi should have said "can't date for real while doing WGM". Dating for real after WGM would be different. I won't be surprised if Teukso couple decides to do this - but since their stint would be shortened by LT enlisting in the army, they might be deprived of that opportunity. Let's see what happens after LT returns from military service.

Episode 10 showed a very strict LeeTeuk leader. When Kyuhyun went to do his mission, he was reprimanding him - about wandering around while everyone is busy - while KH is busy giving him a massage and back-hug. Waahhh!! cute maknae! He has a lot of things to say to his hyung.

DongHae - it is kind of weird that he is uncomfortable around sister-in-law - from episode 1. He is probably mesmerized by sister-in-law's beauty just like his hyung. He maintained his dark glasses on while they were in the room; keeps making mistakes with the dance - the first one to notice Sora did the wave while holding hands with LT; and he said 'she is not a joke' (if that was the right translation) after LT commented on Sora dance. DongHae's body structure makes him look sexy - he's got that sex appeal.

SungMin - he has become my bias in SuJu (of course LT too). The guy is quiet; his comments are mature; he seems more responsible than the other 3 - he was so serious in helping sister-in-law with all his heart. He is a true 'Fighting Junior".

EynHyuk - the funny guy - his comments make me laugh all the time - like when doing Mr. Simple - Sora's hand should not be too close to the neck as it implies something. He wants to hold Sora's hand again! Leeteuk-shi - your brothers already touched the hand of your wife - they didn't tell you, right? Sorry, SungMin tried to stop them but they didn't listen.

The back hug - LT's face was so red - and the boys were surprised. Others won't just do that. But Sora even volunteered the second time. She is very attentive - she is listening - the way EunHyuk said "give him a back hug since he worked so hard" must have gotten into her and really felt the need to comfort husband. She is just adorable.

and of course, our groom LeeTeuk. He is definitely taken by his bride - not just by her pretty face but also her thoughtfulness. In the episode where he took her to the airport and drinking Americano, after she finds out husband don't like bitter drinks, she said she is going to adjust to his taste - and she did by eating those sweets and drinking banana milk. And yes, she follows whatever he says - a very good wife. I just hope someday she show some strictness and reprimand husband - show a give and take relationship. LeeTeuk is a good leader and he is leading the progress in their relationship - and I am glad it is going smoothly.

I'm sure Sora has seen the scene where LT was talking to ShinDong and Ryeowook about his feelings - and her show of wholehearted support to husband is her way of telling him - she also feels the same way (I hope).

@~lovelybelle~ and @ hellokittymao:  thanks for your opinion it means a lot..haha..my sister and i are just defensive i think..my sister loves yeongseo so she doesn't believe that we got married couple don't date.. also me as teukso..i think its natural to get defensive when you've seen negative news related to the couple you are supporting in we got married..even if its a show and i've also read someone commented that goguma shipper always believe that YEONGSEO is real(bravo for saying that)heherolleyes.gifTEUKSO couple as well..

@viyra : yes you're right she should have said that..but the way she have said it sounds different..thanks also 4 reply..

PS: For those who  are a fan of son dambi and read this comment i don't have anything against her..pls. don't be mad at me..smile.gif

Another news regarding WGM casts...

Seohyun Never Had True Feelings for Yonghwa?

by: thunderstix on Dec 16, 2011 Flag as inappropriate

SNSD’s Seohyun made a shocking revelation on the December 15 episode of KBS “Happy Together,” giving a “no” sign when asked if she ever had true feelings for CN Blue’s Jung Yonghwa.

n the show, Seohyun was given three sentences that she either had to agree or disagree with by holding up an “O” or “X” sign. The first question was “I am pretty,” to which she gave an “X” sign. The second sentence was “I had true feelings for Jung Yonghwa,” but she held up the “X” sign again, surprising everyone on the set. The final phrase was, “I would date Jung Bum Kyun, who looks similar to Yoo Jae Suk,” which she disagreed with again.

She didn’t further explain her response to the Yonghwa question. Instead, she only talked about her standard for beauty and revealed her actual ideal type of man—who turned out to be Yoo Jae Suk. The hosts then asked why she said “no” to the last question, since Jung Bum Kyun looks similar to Yoo Jae Suk. “Oh, I didn’t mean ideal type in terms of appearance. I don’t really care much about a person’s appearance.”

Credits to soompi news

But I personally doesn't care about what Seohyun or Dambi say...

DC will still have my support and blessings :)