[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

I found something... though I'm not so sure if this was posted before...

111106 sukira - Leeteuk miss Sora

Eng translation is posted on the description box but then it's not a detailed one...

I hope someone can translate this better... I'm dying of curiosity...

He talks about Kang Sora... he referred to her as "my manura[wife]"

He also talks about the song SHE and I miss you, I miss you; the same one Sora talked about in the radio show she was in...

He says how he likes the lyrics to the song SHE... and how it was played when they first met...

He also says how he liked the rhythm and lyrics to I Miss You, I Miss You.

He says how he missed her...

He says at the end of the clip that he really wanted to say it on air that he misses her...

I can't wait for saturday again...

Oh! and I found what I was looking for... well sorta...

[FMV] Dimple Couple - Sun Flower

cr: yuikuzoo

EDIT

Kang Sora's casting on Dream High 2 has been confirmed... Yay!!!

Hyorin would is also cast... I wonder what would happen when Lee Teuk would go to the filming site... awkward!! hahahahha

Well I don't really think so... He met with Bora on the first episode and he even gave her their invitation...

It's finals week and I can't wait to get this over with then have another ep of Dimple Couple...

Guest kopi_c_st

I saw this news from Baidu.

Teukie has accomplished the mission given by Sora at 111126 MOA Concert at Taiwan.

Photo was taken from FB We Got Married Teukso (dimple couple).

380905_303552963000395_277447738944251_1055119_737620512_n.jpg

Guest ember880222

I totally love this pair of couple.. ^^ Dimple couple!!!

They pretend such a pair of cute and sweet couple.

Eventhough not so much skinship just similar like Goguma couple but this is the charming place that make us like them..

Sora really can think more about leeteuk...

Take care him...

Leeteuk also always think about his wife....

I think he already start to fall in love with Sora already..

And i also this will become true also...

Since Leeteuk is single and i think 2 of them also can think about each other..

Maybe they actually are the soulmate of each others...^^

Sora & Leeteuk fighting!!!!

Kang Sora just tweeted pics from her Dior photoshoot in Singapore saying she's heading back to Korea after the shoot

466559002.jpg

466559076.jpg

about the vid posted by akane_tran,  thanks for posting it... Boom was asking Lee Teuk about his newly wed life is... and he replies that they just meet up on weekends...

Now back to studying for finals... Have a good day everyone or night wherever you are...

Thanks for sharing the beautiful photos of our baby princess!

[NEWS] The star-stud cast for Dream High Season 2 is finally settled

The cast for Dream High Season 2, KBS’s highly anticipated upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama series, was finally fixed, which includes Kang So Ra, 2AM’s Jung Jin Woon, Sistar’s Hyo Lyn and T-ara’s Ji Yeon.

Kang So Ra plays a cheerful would-be singer full of bold ideas who learned music only through books; Jung Jin Woon stars in the series as a problematic bluffer who dreams of becoming a rock star; Hyo Lyn plays an inbuilt vocalist; and Ji Yeon appears as a would-be actor who hardly knows how to act.

Kang So Ra expressed her feelings about being selected as one of the lead characters by saying, “During the time as an actor, singing performance was not my field. It must be a huge, exciting challenge in my life.”

Credits to: WGM Leeteuk Kang Sora FB Fanpage

Source: TV Report

cr: minongzi @en.korea.com

Thanks to G-Na for the tip ^^!

VinniE

I was thinking maybe Sora can ask hubby Leeteuk for some help on her singing! :wub:

Guest bulkgoguma

akane_tran, tq for strong heart video. did you understand about why people in studio laugh when she introduce herself... i really want to know better about kang sora.. so difficult because no one subbing strong heart (kang sora). i'm dying to know everything that she said in strong heart... 

tq

Guest bulkgoguma

oo... know i understanding.. in the end of video, once again people laugh at her... sorry but can u tell me why... sorry, i really want to know.. emm.. i think i should take korean language class..

Wow thanks for posting akane_tran!

After watching the videos.. It makes me think that Leeteuk must have never thought that he would ever collaborate with Sora and he must not have imagine how in love he was in her! :wub:

And I believe this is call fate!

Ok, since the thread is quiet right now, I'm going to post cuts of Sora on her 3 episodes in Strong Heart (ep 83 110621 (for SJ fan, in the Eunhyuk comeback clip, you can See Sora looking around. lol) ep 84 110628 and ep 85 110705). It's mainly of her alone but you can sometime see glimpses of Teukie too.

I know cuts have been posted before but oh well, I'm bored. lol. Plus some of you might be interested.

Subbed cut about her and Seunggi CF, Transcript and cut of her Dance, and commentary on her reaction to her chubby picture, and storytelling:

http://lsgfan.wordpress.com/2011/07/24/sunny-actress-kang-sora-on-her-pyeongchang-water-cf-with-lee-seunggi-and-her-jyp-dancing-on-strong-heart/

Subbed cut of her dance:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=qw4a9LyNlvs

Unsubbed cut of Sora impressing every one with her impromptu storytelling:

It starts about in the middle of the first clip:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0Pc34_uVKs&feature=relmfu

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2m7H6R0zWU8&feature=relmfu

[i don't know why I felt my heart flutter a bit when she said "Leeteuk sunbaenim" It's perfectly unromantic and yet somehow, it has the same effect on me as if she said something else. lol. I've got it bad for this couple. Anyway, I think she nailed it in her description of Teuk Academy Sageuk version. Sooo them to run and chase after girls. lol. Totally can picture them doing that. Hopefully, his skill can help him get that one special girl. ;) ]

Unsubbed cut of Sora's chubby pictures and talk about dieting and the Sora Breads (lol) [the two clips follow each other]:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFszMXZULI0&feature=related

www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRLBGmXUeIk&feature=relmfu

Subbed cut of Sora's chubby pictures (shorter, including a bit of Teuk academy, just type in the given password):

http://sup3rjunior.com/2011/07/01/sbs-strong-heart-ep-84-leeteuk-shindong-eunhyuk-cuts-eng-sub-from-110628/

Her first intro cut in Strong heart:

http://www.youtube.com/user/strongheartsbs?feature=watch#p/search/6/MZLP5PtC4nM

If you want more cuts of her in those episodes, go here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/strongheartsbs#p/search

Click on the Uploads button, type in the search box "강소라" and if you want to view the vids one by one on the side, then click on the little black and white Icon on the top right corner with the play button on it.

If you want the full episodes, go here, scroll down and click on the episode you want:

http://www.dramastyle.com/show/SBS-Kang-Shim-Jang/

Commentary on all of this: My impression of her, from what she appeared to be on this show, is that it looks like Kang Sora is a straightforward, funny, rather endearing and unassuming girl. Plus I kind of liked how Teukie looked at her while she was dancing. Unlike Eunhyuk, he wasn't smiling but rather concetrating on her dance. /guilty of confirmation bias again.

can't wait to get home and watch all the vids - thank you!

I watched a portion of this before, when WGM started as I got curious on their interaction. After her dance, Teukkie took her coat and handed her the mic; the interaction was so casual - didn't hit Teukkie at all.

I see that in her too, being a straightforward kind of girl, and just like what the MCs at WGM noticed, she seemed like a sincere person - and honest. I think she was really nervous on that first appearance - but at the same time she showed her bright image of her by giving bright answers; especially when Kang Ho Dong asked her where she learned her sexy dance and who she met at JYP studio; she said 2PM were there but they didn't say anything to her.

In episode 1 of WGM, Teukkie already knew it would be Kang SoRa but he didn't know that SoRa would appear that pretty in close up. That was the second time they met and he probably was surprised to see how beautiful she has become since their first encounter. You can tell how smitten he was - just like what Kyu Hyun said - what happened to the guy who talks a lot - because he got so timid around Sora even tho' the naughty members were around.

All your posts are much appreciated - really this thread is not getting a lot of support not like in FB where the space gets flooded especially on Saturdays.

I gotta agree with you that the FB page is more active maybe be coz its more user friendly as in posting pics is much more convenient but in the forum it's where you can post long informations, pics, links and messages.. :D