Lee Ki Woo 이기우

Guest FeYuSu

Why is this thread so empty?? Love Lee Ki Woo in Flower Boy Ramyun Shop.. Don't really like really tall people usually but this particular one is hot!!

hot but talented as well ! hope he can be more recognized in Korea and overseas :wub:

and here's his 2nd step ... his own tv special!!! w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif ... ahhh can't get enough of him :lol:

Flower Boy Ramen Shop’s Lee Ki Woo hosts a cooking show

370.jpg

Lee Ki Woo, currently playing the role of a genius chef in Flower Boy Ramen Shop, proves his cooking ability as a ramen mania in Food Essay.

According to one of the staffs of a food lifestyle channel Olive’s cooking show Food Essay-Flower Boy Ramen Recipe on November 27, Lee Ki Woo has recently been selected as a new host for this show and will introduce various ramen recipes of his own.

Food Essay-Flower Boy Ramen Recipe is to introduce diverse kinds of ramen recipe such as from Japanese traditional ramen to instant ramen. It is also planning to have the audience see differences between Flower Boy Ramen Shop‘s Choi Kang Hyuk and Lee Ki Woo in their philosophy of ramen.

In the first episode, a Japanese traditional ramen Xio ramen and a bowl of rice topped with Char Sui will be introduced. In addition to this, Lee Ki Woo’s daily life on the set of Flower Boy Ramen Shop and at home, which will be shown through his self-camera, and his anecdote about receiving bacon as a prize in his military camp will also be included.

Food Essay, hosted by Lee Ki Woo, is a TV program that celebrities from all sorts of backgrounds guest, talk, and introduce their secret recipes. It will start airing from November 28 and will air every Monday and Tuesday at 11:30 am and 9:30 pm for three weeks in total 6 episodes.

Source : Korea.com

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lee Ki Woo seduces Lee Cheong Ah

tv10-512x1024.jpg

On the episode of tvN’s Flower Boys Ramyun Shop that airs on November 28, clumsy chef Choi Kang Hyuk (played by Lee Ki Woo) makes Yang Eun Bi’s (played by Lee Cheong Ah) heart pound with his three-level physical affections.

It is said that Lee Ki Woo will show off his gentle charms and show the three-level physical affection starting from a love stare, back hug, and pulling her waist. With these bold physical affections, the love line between Eun Bi and Kang Hyuk will develop further.

The production crew said, “Lee Ki Woo and Jung Il Woo start their battle of nerves for Lee Cheong Ah. More physical affections of these two men to win her over, are coming up, please look forward to it.”

Flower Boys Ramyun Shop is about the romance between rich boy Cha Chi Soo, enthusiastic teacher Yang Eun Bi, clumsy chef Choi Kang Hyuk, Kim Paul (played by Park Min Woo) and Woo Hyun Woo (played by Cho Yoon Woo) who run a ramyun restaurant together.

"Flower Boy Ramyun Shop" Lee Ki-woo confesses love to Lee Cheong-ah and kisses

photo209199.jpg

tvN "Flower Boy Ramyun Shop" Choi Kang-hyeok (Lee Ki-woo) confessed his love to Yang Eun-bi (Lee Cheong-ah).

Yang Eun-bi was getting doubts about Cha Chi-soo's (Jeong Il-woo) actins. It seemed like Cha Chi-soo and Choi Kang-hyeok both liked Yany Eun-bi.

However, Cha Chi-soo justified his feelings for her as 'fevertion'. Feeling dispirited, Yang Eun-bi returned to the ramyun shop. She thought what she felt about the two guys was nothing but a misunderstanding on her own part.

Yang Eun-bi then told Choi Kang-hyeok, "I don't want to be a burden". Choi Kang-hyeok had bought in the store according to her father, Yang Dong-cheol's (Jeong In-gi) will and had protected her all this while.

Choi Kang-hyeok became serious. "Does it mean I don't have to be your guardian anymore? Then I can't take it anymore. Can I let it go?" He then looked at her and leaned in closer, about to kiss.

Meanwhile, Cha Chi-soo was watching this romantic scene. This was when he discovered his true feelings for her.

Source : Hancinema

Food Essay – Flower Boy Ramen Recipe to Showcase Lee Ki Woo Cooking Skill

lee-ki-woo.jpg

How is the cooking ability of Lee Ki Woo who is currently playing the role of a genius chef Choi Kang Hyuk in Flower Boy Ramen Shop?

On November 27th, 2011, according to the staff of Olive food lifestyle channel’s cooking show Food Essay – Flower Boy Ramen Receipe, Lee Ki Woo has been selected as the new host for the show, and in the show he will introduce various ramen recipes developed by him.

Food Essay – Flower Boy Ramen Recipe will introduce all kinds of ramen recipes from traditional Japanese ramen to instant ramen. In addition, the show will also show the skill competition between Choi Kang Hyuk in the drama and Lee Ki Woo in reality.

Lee Ki Woo said, “I just like to eat noodle normally, especially ramen.” He said confidently, “If you watch my ramen recipe that you will want to eat ramen 24 hours a day.”

In the first episode, the cooking show will introduce the recipe for a Japanese traditional ramen Xio ramen and a bowl of rice topped with Char Sui. In addition, the show will also include the anecdote of Lee Ki Woo received streaky pork during military service as prize, and the true image of Lee Ki Woo in reality through the behind the scene footage on Flower Boy Ramen Shop filming set and his home.

The Olive’s Food Essay is a TV program that invites celebrities as guest to talk and introduce their secret recipes. It will start airing from November 28 for 6 episodes, and will air every Monday and Tuesday at 11:30 am and 9:30 pm for three weeks.

Source : Asian Drama

[

How is the cooking ability of Lee Ki Woo who is currently playing the role of a genius chef Choi Kang Hyuk in Flower Boy Ramen Shop?

On November 27th, 2011, according to the staff of Olive food lifestyle channel’s cooking show Food Essay – Flower Boy Ramen Receipe, Lee Ki Woo has been selected as the new host for the show, and in the show he will introduce various ramen recipes developed by him.

Food Essay – Flower Boy Ramen Recipe will introduce all kinds of ramen recipes from traditional Japanese ramen to instant ramen. In addition, the show will also show the skill competition between Choi Kang Hyuk in the drama and Lee Ki Woo in reality.

Lee Ki Woo said, “I just like to eat noodle normally, especially ramen.” He said confidently, “If you watch my ramen recipe that you will want to eat ramen 24 hours a day.”

In the first episode, the cooking show will introduce the recipe for a Japanese traditional ramen Xio ramen and a bowl of rice topped with Char Sui. In addition, the show will also include the anecdote of Lee Ki Woo received streaky pork during military service as prize, and the true image of Lee Ki Woo in reality through the behind the scene footage on Flower Boy Ramen Shop filming set and his home.

The Olive’s Food Essay is a TV program that invites celebrities as guest to talk and introduce their secret recipes. It will start airing from November 28 for 6 episodes, and will air every Monday and Tuesday at 11:30 am and 9:30 pm for three weeks.

Source : Asian Drama

will anybody be posting the video of this cooking special i really want to see lee throw down in the kitchen.

Guest what_life

Here's a list of the Food Essay video clips that he hosted:

Clips of Lee Ki Woo's Food Essay Program

Unfortunately, u can't watch the whole 21 min programs cuz u'd need to login :( I wish someone can put up the BTS at the FBRS filming set shot in this program where international viewers can watch... At least u can see full clips of his recipes tho. Sigh... a beautiful man who can cook. :wub: Gidung, if Eunbi doesn't want u, I'll take u in anytime.

Hii Peeps!

So happy this thread is alive since flower boy ramyun aired..

I've been a closet fan of Lee Ki Woo since the classic and sad movie. I watched his first drama with Bi and Shin Mina.

well, his first drama wasn't the best outlet for his talent...(but I have a soft spot for him anyway)

Thank God he choose a rom-con as his 2nd drama.. and I see that he is more developed acting wise (and physically..... thank you 2 years mandatory six pack)..

well, i'm gonna lurk this thread for my dose of pillar-panda-softie-giant man.. thanks and nice to meet you all :)

Hii Peeps!

So happy this thread is alive since flower boy ramyun aired..

I've been a closet fan of Lee Ki Woo since the classic and sad movie. I watched his first drama with Bi and Shin Mina.

well, his first drama wasn't the best outlet for his talent...(but I have a soft spot for him anyway)

Thank God he choose a rom-con as his 2nd drama.. and I see that he is more developed acting wise (and physically..... thank you 2 years mandatory six pack)..

well, i'm gonna lurk this thread for my dose of pillar-panda-softie-giant man.. thanks and nice to meet you all :)

Nice to meet you too ! Hope he can make another drama soon , this time as the male lead ... he totally deserves a good project ^_^

qaseih & tanio12 , you're both welcome ^_^

Cha Chi Soo confesses his feelings for Yang Eun Bi wearing a helmet

23.png

A love triangle develops among Cha Chi Soo (played by Jung Il Woo), Yang Eun Bi (played by Lee Chung Ah), and Choi Kang Hyuk (played by Lee Gi Woo) in Flower Boy Ramyun Shop. Cha Chi Soo does “the helmet confession” to Yang Eun Bi while Choi Kang Hyuk appeals with “the pillar confession.”

In a recent episode of tvN’s Flower Boy Ramyun Shop, Cha and Choi confess their feelings for Yang in different ways conducting a war of nerves.

It begins by Cha’s tough confession. He tries to confess in a traditional way, but does not dare to take off his helmet. So he does “the helmet confession” by confidently saying wearing a helmet, “You are about to fall in love with me.”

Meanwhile, Choi makes a heartfelt confession drawing viewers’ eyes. Choi says, “I will always remain the same like a pillar,” showing off his critical charms like a Daddy Long Legs.

Choi is actually called “a pillar” for his tall height which is 193cm. The “pillar confession” which goes well with his appearance appeals to female viewers and flutters their hearts.

As the original work of Flower Boy Ramyun Shop supports the love between Choi and Yang, viewers argue over how the series would end as the love triangle develops throughout the series.

The production crew says, “We’ve only taken the motif of the original novel, so the ending may be different. Plus, the love triangle will develop in a more interesting way when Choi’s secret reveals”

Flower Boy Ramyun Shop is a romantic comedy about flower boys running a ramyun shop. It airs every Mondays and Tuesdays at 11:00 p.m. on tvN.

ahhh new interview with our sleepy cheff :lol::wub: :

"Flower Boy" Lee Ki-woo "Our whole base was Sistar's fan"

photo211126.jpg

Pretty boy chef Lee Ki-woo (30) from the tvN drama "Flower Boy Ramyun Shop" confessed that he was a fan of girl group Sistar when he was in the military.

In a recent interview with TV Report, he said, "Different bases have different favorite girl groups and mine were mostly Sistar's. When it was time for them to come out on music programs, everyone but the ones standing duty came to sit by the TV, watching them sing to "Ma Boy" without even breathing".

When he was asked which member he was a fan of, he said, "That also leans over to one side like a trend. There were 70 soldiers in our base and while debating over Bora and Hyo-rin, in the end majority won with Bora".

He continued, "There was a program in which she ran and I guess that's why everyone cheered for her. Soldiers tend to lean more towards the one who's athletic".

When he was asked about his ideal girl type, he said, "I don't have one. I like someone with a healthy mind and body. If she's wise as well then I have nothing else to want".

Lee Ki-woo was discharged from the army in September and came back with "Flower Boy Ramyun Shop", taking off the 'director' image and becoming popular for his random character now.

Source : Hancinema

Nice to meet you too ! Hope he can make another drama soon , this time as the male lead ... he totally deserves a good project ^_^

qaseih & tanio12 , you're both welcome ^_^

Hi @the girl who!

You're also active in Joongki page right? looks like we share a common taste for cute, smart & amazingly talented actors :D

and I'm so agreeing that LKW deserve a male lead character in a Drama. I just feels that his giant-ness will be a debilitating factor cause the leading lady must be statuesque or she can't be in the same frame as he.. JK :P

OR he can use his height for a rom-con with a petite actress like eugene or han ji min! I SURELY want to see that :wub:

ehem... any info or video about his cooking show? I'm curious to see his living quarters...

Hi @the girl who!

You're also active in Joongki page right? looks like we share a common taste for cute, smart & amazingly talented actors :D

and I'm so agreeing that LKW deserve a male lead character in a Drama. I just feels that his giant-ness will be a debilitating factor cause the leading lady must be statuesque or she can't be in the same frame as he.. JK :P

OR he can use his height for a rom-con with a petite actress like eugene or han ji min! I SURELY want to see that :wub:

ehem... any info or video about his cooking show? I'm curious to see his living quarters...

hahahaha =P looks like that dear! nice to meet you ^_^:w00t:

videos? I will look for it later ( I'm now on a vacation ..... *sorry )

"Flower Boys of the Ramen Shop" Chef Lee Ki Woo's Favorite Girl Group Is SISTAR

7795a04c9b6978a99715c4532428c363_large.jpg

One of the “Flower Boys of the Ramen Shop,” Lee Ki Woo revealed his favorite girl group. In an interview with local news agency TV Report, the actor named SISTAR as the girl group he is a fan of, and the one he liked the most while he was in the military.

In the interview, he also revealed the unique culture of different bases having different favorite groups. It happened that the comrades in his base were mostly fans of SISTAR.

“When music programs come on and it was time for them to come out, all the soldiers except for those on standing duty came to sit in front of the TV, breathlessly watching them perform ‘Ma Boy,’” he said.

Lee Ki Woo was also asked which member he was a fan of. “That is also quite interesting, to look at the trends. In our base, there were 70 soldiers who debated between Bora and Hyorin. In the end, Bora won by majority.”

He continued, “It’s because we watched a program where we saw her run. I guess that’s why we cheered for her. The soldiers have a fondness for those who are a bit more athletic.”

Girl groups are immensely popular in the military, and watching performances of girl groups draw a lot of energy and attention. SISTAR themselves had caused an uproar with a surprise performance in a base in September. It is also quite common for recently discharged celebrities to be asked about their favorite girl groups and girl group members.

Lee Ki Woo was just discharged from the military on September 1, and has jumped on to play the genius chef in “Flower Boys of the Ramen Shop.” The 16-episode drama co-starring Jung Il Woo and Lee Chung Ah is currently airing on tvN on Mondays and Tuesdays.

Source : Soompi

I found LKW me2day by accident! http://me2day.net/kkiru1023

He is quite active updating his account with pict.. his last update on 30th November:

kkiru1023_1322579212_69384.jpg

ㅠㅡㅠ 웃어도 웃는게 아니군여…. AM 12:06

google translate : ㅠ ㅠ ㅡ laugh laugh ... It's not over

I couldn't understand the crying face.. he is handsome! why did he said to laugh?

I found LKW me2day by accident! http://me2day.net/kkiru1023

He is quite active updating his account with pict.. his last update on 30th November:

*quoted image*

google translate : ㅠ ㅠ ㅡ laugh laugh ... It's not over

I couldn't understand the crying face.. he is handsome! why did he said to laugh?

He must be so tired T_T ahhh poor my tall baby ... thanks a lot for sharing dear! =)

LEE KI WOO for TV REPORT

20111207_1323244377_42115500_1.jpg?1323248663

20111207_1323244474_26977600_1.jpg?1323386761

20111207_1323244573_65779300_1.jpg?1323250929

20111207_1323244623_93264000_1.jpg?1323385096

20111207_1323244446_40622700_1.jpg?1323385987

20111207_1323244549_82370200_1.jpg?1323302905

20111207_1323244335_09830700_1.jpg?1323387516

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Credit as tagged

Still cuts of F4 in Flower Boys Ramyun Shop are revealed

jung-il-woo1.jpg

Still cuts that show off F4’s charms in Flower Boys Ramyun Shop are captivating many female fans’ hearts.

Four pretty boys: Jung Il Woo, Lee Ki Woo, Park Min Woo, and Cho Yoon Woo from tvN’s Flower Boys Ramyun Shop attracted many female netizens with their still cuts.

Picture of pretty Jung Il Woo sleeping elicited exclamations from the viewers. Lee Ki Woo, who is becoming popular with his whimsical charms, makes female netizens smile with his bright smile.

Meanwhile, Park Min Woo and Cho Yoon Woo are loved by netizens with their candid and natural looks. Holding something to eat in their hands, Park and Cho stirred up the protective instinct of many female netizens with their expressions. Park looks like a cute chick and Cho reminds the viewers of Dooli.

Netizens responded: “Jung Il Woo’s so pretty even when he’s asleep.” “My heart is thumping due to Ki Woo’s smile.” “Cho’s Dooli charm is awesome.” “Where is Paul looking at?” “I’m so jealous of Eunbi.”

Flower Boys Ramyun Shop has the highest viewer ratings in the time slot and is becoming more interesting as the birth of Lee Ki Woo and Jung Il Woo gets revealed and fights over Lee Cheong Ah.

In the broadcast that airs on December 13, the ramyun shop turned out to be in the area for redevelopment and aroused many viewers curiosity.

The series airs every Monday and Tuesday at 11:00 p.m on tvN

apparently today is the last day of shooting FBRS..

he updated his me2day (translated by Bing translator)

Today is the day of the last shots!!ㅠ ㅠ is already just around the corner room, the two-minute ...All of the steps and the actors for fast time to see the chest look it's boiling crafted Hotties ~ thank you so much good memories to go!! HA!!

and with this post is a handsome pict of hiskkiru1023_1323833718_99228.jpg

I'm gonna miss Mr.Pillar/ Big Sweater/Sunflower/Onion the most.. :tears:

@the girl who! your welcom dear ^^

apparently today is the last day of shooting FBRS..

he updated his me2day (translated by Bing translator)

and with this post is a handsome pict of his*quoted image*

I'm gonna miss Mr.Pillar/ Big Sweater/Sunflower/Onion the most.. :tears:

@the girl who! your welcom dear ^^

wahhh our pillar , my favorite healthy rooster T_T thanks a lot dear for the update =)

Who will Lee Chung Ah choose, Jung Il Woo or Lee Ki Woo?

20111214_1323840534_60196900_1.jpg

Who will Lee Chung Ah choose between Jung Il Woo and Lee Ki Woo in the TV series Flower Boy Ramyun Shop?

tvN’s series Flower Boy Ramyun Shop, will air the last episode on December 20. Many people are wondering who will Yang Eun Bi (played by Lee Chung Ah) choose between brother uterine, Cha Chi Soo (played by Jung) and Choi Kang Hyuk (played by Lee Ki Woo).

In the 14th episode, which aired on December 13, Cha ran away from home and moved into Yang’s house and the three characters stared living together. As a result, tension has increased between the three and around their love triangle.

Jung plays the role of Cha, who is a rich high school student, and drew a lot of attention with his good look and unique lines. He also captured many women’s hearts by expressing his feelings towards Yang passionately. Lee Ki Woo plays the role of Choi, who supports and takes care of Yang. His manly charms also received an explosive response.

A production crew member says, “We can’t tell who will Yang choose but she will choose someone. There will be a conclusion in the last episode.”

Since they already shot the last episode, the entire crew and the actors are keeping the plot by themselves. People responded: “Writer, please let Cha and Yang live happy.” “Lee Ki Woo is the best for older girls.”

The series is a romantic comedy, about a rich high school Cha, passionate student teacher Yang, and handsome chef Choi, who run a ramen restaurant together.