♠ ♔ ♠ 2NE1 (투애니원 | トゥエニィワン) OFFICIAL THREAD [#2] ♠ ♔ ♠ #NEVERSAYGOODBYE2NE1

Guest cristina0422

Guest dragon-rider

111125 DARA's me2day update

cutiedadoong13221883833.jpg

이건 최근사진이다옹! 어느날 한번 어부바~해서 업혀줬더니 엄청 신기해하면서 매일매일 어부바를 요구한다옹!ㅡㅡ;; 한번 업혀줬더니만..ㅠㅠ날 아기취급한다옹!!! 난 이제 무늬도 멋있고 팔다리도 긴~ 더이상 아기가 아닌 어린이가 되었는데말이다옹! 뿌엑!ㅋ
This is a recent photo *meow*! One day, she asked for a piggyback ride~ I gave in, and so now she’s requesting that she give me a piggyback ride everyday *meow*!ㅡㅡ;; I thought she’d give up after that one time.. ㅠㅠ Handle me like a baby *meow*!!! Also, my patterns now are really stylish, and my limbs are long now too~ I’m no longer a baby, and I’m nearing being a kid soon *meow*! Poof! Ke Source: Dadoong’s me2day (me2day.net/cutiedadoong) Translated by: BlackjackBelle@OhDara/ SlaveTranslator@WeLoveDara Poor Dadoong :lol: Dara keeps disturbing him :lol:

2NE1 as First Korean Artist on the Cover of "WWD Japan"

It has been revealed on November 24th that South Korean girl-group 2NE1 (read: To Anyone) are the first Korean group to ever appear on the cover of weekly magazine "WWD Japan".

While Japanese artists and athletes have been on the cover ever since, there have never been any Korean artists on the cover, which makes this happening a little more outstanding that one would guess at first glace.

For this cover, the girls have been dressed in exquisite French fashion, by high-fashion brand "BALMAIN", which exceeded an amount of 25,000,000 Yen for the costumes of all four members. The shooting had been done in October in Tokyo and despite it having lasted much longer than planned the girls said with a smile: "We love BALMAIN and with those clothes it was a fun shooting."

Next year in January, 2NE1 will be participating in the "YG Family Concert in Japan", which will be held on the 7th and 8th at Tokyo Dome and on the 21st and 22nd at Saitama Super Arena. They will be performing next to BIGBANG, Gummy, SE7EN and many more popular artists from Korea!

Source: musicjapanplus.jp

AfFAuicCMAEWfvt.jpg

Source: ELLE Korea

111125 DARA Me2day Update: CHAERA

VYudN.jpg

한국도착!!!와이지 패밀리 콘서트 밴드연습 하러 왔어요~!^0^오늘은 전가수~모두 모이는날이에요!선배님들이 한분씩 오시고 계십니다! +.+ 두근두근.. 콩닥콩닥!!! 크크큭.. 아 오늘의 꽁꽁패션은 마스크를 이용한 패션인데요~ 씨엘과다라의 2인2색 꽁꽁패션!어때용?!ㅋ

Source: Dara's me2DAY

Guest dragon-rider

111125 DARA's me2day update (with translation)

iBoYq.jpg

한국도착!!!와이지 패밀리 콘서트 밴드연습 하러 왔어요~!^0^오늘은 전가수~모두 모이는날이에요!선배님들이 한분씩 오시고 계십니다! +.+ 두근두근.. 콩닥콩닥!!! 크크큭.. 아 오늘의 꽁꽁패션은 마스크를 이용한 패션인데요~ 씨엘과다라의 2인2색 꽁꽁패션!어때용?!ㅋ

TAG: 이사진의 뽀인트! 숙소에서나 볼수있다는 채린이의 귀요미 눈!+.+ 뾱!!!

Arrived in Korea!!! We came to the YG Family Concert Band practice~!^0^ Today, even past singers~ a day where everyone gathered! All the seniors are coming one at a time! +.+ Dugudugu..kongdagkongdag!!! (heartbeat sound effects) Kukukuk.. Ah, today’s fashion for the freezing cold is mask fashion~ CL and Dara’s 2person-2colour hard-hitting fashion! How is it?! ke

TAG: This photo’s point! The cute eyes of Chaerin that you can only see in the dorms! +.+ Ppyok!!!

Source: Dara’s me2day

Translation: Caz@CLtheBaddestFemale.com

Fresh-faced ChaeRa!!! :wub: :wub: OMG so many precious moments of my OTP recently!! ^^ I feel like this is ChaeRa season.

I've noticed since their debut that they dye MinJi's hair a lot. Does anyone know if this is her doing? Or is it because she's young and they think it's trendy and funky? I'm just curious because she's had a lot of hair colors since debuting.

I've noticed since their debut that they dye MinJi's hair a lot. Does anyone know if this is her doing? Or is it because she's young and they think it's trendy and funky? I'm just curious because she's had a lot of hair colors since debuting.

no, i'm curious too. Not really about the color but about why we've never seen her with any other hairstyles. I'd love to see what she looks like with longer hair biggrin.gif