[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest pepper1430271629

Okaaaay! I joined soompi two years ago and as far as I remember this is my 2nd time posting in a forum. LOL.

I'm glad there's a forum like this for our Dimple Couple. i can release all my tensions or whatever emotions I have for our couple. I like super junior but I'm not a super super super fan of them (you know what I mean right? lol). Anyway, the first time i heard he'll be in WGM my first reaction was "WTF?! He's going to army anytime soon and doing WGM will break the fans heart (i'm talking about those who are going to ship them hahaha lol)!" But, i kinda anticipated this pair. While watching their 1st episode I fell in love with them, right there and then! They are so freaking awkward cute! :))

I salute Leeteuk for doing that in front of thousands and millions people watching the concert. I guess it took a lot of courage for him to do that. He, himself should know better how are his fans are. But he still did it! BRAVO! I've read one of the articles here that SJ members didn't know that he's going to do the proposal thing. Hmmmm, smells fishy honey. Based from two fancams we had, he seems so nervous, shaking soo hard (if a person ask him/her to do something he/she to do something he/she did not like the reaction will be normal, nothing. just plain. but for leeteuk, that's not the case.You can see his reactions! You be the judge!) And for Sora, please take care of him! HAHAHA! GET REAL! :))

Question for all of you here: DO YOU THINK OR FEEL THAT SOMETHING IS GOING ON BETWEEN THE TWO OFF-CAM? OR LEETEUK IS FALLING LOVE LOVE WITH SORA? Honest answer please. :))

---pepster here---- Off the school! Thesis we'll meet soon! LOL Can't help myself to post my observations/opinions or feelings here!

A staff member from the drama production company revealed, “We are currently in contact with 2AM’s Jinwoon, actress Kang Sora, and Hyorin (Sistars) for ‘Dream High 2′. But it’s still early to say that they are definitely in.”

“Dream High 2″ is highly anticipated among fans after the immense popularity of “Dream High” which aired earlier this year. “Dream High 2″ is expected to begin airing from January 30th, 2012.

Source: mydaily via Nate

Credits to allkpop

It will be great if Sora can be in this drama and I wonder wat will happen to she and Hyorin?

New Dream High 2 cast

fc612868df1d1fb5ed94c8d.jpg

Credits to Soompi News

The highly anticipated KBS drama “Dream High 2” is close to casting 2AM’s Jinwoon, SISTAR’s Hyorin, and actress Kang So Ra as their lead roles, local media reported on November 23. According to multiple industry officials, the three stars are in talks with the production crew of “Dream High 2,” and are close to signing a contract soon, but nothing has been finalized yet.

“Jinwoon and Kang So Ra are some of the top candidates to join the show. But none of the casting has been confirmed,” the head of the production team was quoted as saying by Star News.

None of the stars has confirmed their casting either. According to Star News, Jinwoon and Kang So Ra’s party said, “We have been requested to appear in the show, but nothing is set in stone.” Hyorin’s representative also said, “We’re reviewing it positively and arranging their schedules. But it’s not finalized yet.”

The first episode of “Dream High 2” is set to air on January 30. The first season was a mega success in Korea, as well as other markets such as Japan and China. Just a few days ago, Park Jin Young was confirmed to be the only original cast member to join the sequel of “Dream High.” Final casting members are expected to be confirmed by early next month.

Hahaha!!! Leeteuk’s junior high photo + transcript revealed!!!

This must be the photo he is afraid to show his Baby princess on the coming WGM ep!!!

2011060716502311181leet.jpg

Recently, Leeteuk’s junior high transcript was revealed on national television, proving to many fans that he possessed the qualities to be Super Junior’s leader from a very young age.

On June 7th’s episode of SBS’s talk show, “Good Morning!“, stories of Leeteuk’s school years were discussed on air.

During an interview with the program, Leeteuk’s junior high homeroom teacher stated that “In junior high school, Leeteuk was an elite, pretty boy student,” and that “He was smart and outstanding enough to be the head of the study department“.

Leeteuk’s health teacher in both junior high and high school added, “Leeteuk had a hard time during his long trainee years” and “He would have trouble thinking about his future.”

The show revealed Leeteuk’s transcript at this time, which showed viewers he received the Korean equivalent of 3 A’s and 2 B’s in eighth grade. ”Good Morning!” also unveiled Leeteuk’s yearbook pictures, and the star wrote down that he wanted to become a politician or a diplomat in junior high. In seventh grade, however, he listed ‘celebrity’.

The program also went on to examine Shindong’s younger years as a student.

Source: My Daily via Nate

Posted by gonigonnn on June 8, 2011 at 12:45 am

Credit: allkpop.com

Guest jinayafer

Okaaaay! I joined soompi two years ago and as far as I remember this is my 2nd time posting in a forum. LOL.

I'm glad there's a forum like this for our Dimple Couple. i can release all my tensions or whatever emotions I have for our couple. I like super junior but I'm not a super super super fan of them (you know what I mean right? lol). Anyway, the first time i heard he'll be in WGM my first reaction was "WTF?! He's going to army anytime soon and doing WGM will break the fans heart (i'm talking about those who are going to ship them hahaha lol)!" But, i kinda anticipated this pair. While watching their 1st episode I fell in love with them, right there and then! They are so freaking awkward cute! :))

I salute Leeteuk for doing that in front of thousands and millions people watching the concert. I guess it took a lot of courage for him to do that. He, himself should know better how are his fans are. But he still did it! BRAVO! I've read one of the articles here that SJ members didn't know that he's going to do the proposal thing. Hmmmm, smells fishy honey. Based from two fancams we had, he seems so nervous, shaking soo hard (if a person ask him/her to do something he/she to do something he/she did not like the reaction will be normal, nothing. just plain. but for leeteuk, that's not the case.You can see his reactions! You be the judge!) And for Sora, please take care of him! HAHAHA! GET REAL! :))

Question for all of you here: DO YOU THINK OR FEEL THAT SOMETHING IS GOING ON BETWEEN THE TWO OFF-CAM? OR LEETEUK IS FALLING LOVE LOVE WITH SORA? Honest answer please. :))

---pepster here---- Off the school! Thesis we'll meet soon! LOL Can't help myself to post my observations/opinions or feelings here!

for me, honestly, it's hard to tell... we all know that this is only a show, but honestly, seeing the real side of this couple makes us really wonder, "what is really going on" behind the camera... but definitely i'll be happy if this couple date for real... i remember what LeeTeuk said on SUKIRA before, a person's heart is strange, while he was filming WGM (not exact words), but what he meant was, while he was filming WGM, a person's heart become strange, does this mean that he's feeling something that he shouldn't feel, because on what i understand, he knew that this is just a program, but maybe he's confused why he felt it, maybe jealousy for example, that's why he told it on SUKIRA (you can find it here)...

we can only assure ourselves if their episodes ends and will be reading articles that they are dating... i think that's the time that we can be happy...

Guest andyelaiza0703

Hey, Geri! Welcom to the Dimple Couple Family! Just like you i'm a newbie in this forum and the soompi community! Feel free to post!

Hello Andy! Welcome! Wow an ELF is here this is good news since I personally was afraid for Kang Sora because she might get dissed on by leeteuk biased ELFs. after the performance the first thing that came in my head is "will she able to get home in one piece?" LOL but hopefully ELFs will be more understanding and supportive of leeteuk and kang sora.

Thank you hellokittymao! I hope they can go to some awesome country and have an awesome time together at their honeymoon!

IKR! well im a bit upset on whats happening right now, they don't hate her based from what i have read these past few days after the concert but they don't like that Sora was there, they believe that super show is for ELFS alone a moment where SJ and us ELFs can have moments with them , but it was stolen by the "proposal moment" and they dont like that the WGM is there to film them..well i could go on  all day, and im quite disappointed on how some ELFs reacted. well i guess they cant still accept these things.

good thing there are ELFs that are supportive with Teuk's decision it was hard to pull that off since 1st it was a show for fans IDK what he did to gain permission to have that kind of solo its pretty obvious its WGM inspired, and the way he acted on the 2nd day that even hyukjae asked him why did he do what he did. 2nd he did it on Tigers den with all K-Elfs he was really brave, as we can see from fancams he was nervous and shaking

He could have chosen any song since he's going to sing that in every SS4.but he chose playing the piano piece and sung "She" and it was funny that way b4 the show its like a last song syndrome for him he mentioned it on sukira not sure bout the date and on the day kang sora is a special dj 'someone" requested that song too.

and about WGM filming, well it is a big advantage for them since it would really create a buzz when sora watched the concert they know how to run the show.keke

i hate that i love it thats how i can explain it. i hate that in the eyes of everyone they thought Sora coming there was not sincere and all scripted, i love it because i would see what happens on a diff angle since i have to deal with fancams right now, and of course I'm grateful for the show without them I'm pretty sure they would be just random faces with each other.

wah my post is a bit long.. hahasweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gif

lol I hope the Kang Sora being a lead on Dream High 2 comes true and Hyorin is also confirmed as part of the cast. I look forward to Leeteuk visiting the set and the awkward situation where he comes face to face with his 'current' wife and his 'ex-wife' who was his 'baby momma' ;)

Dear Geri,

Same with me... Previously i really not attached with SJ. But now i crazy looking of leeteuk old video and i laughed like crazy until now no voice to speak anymore... He really good and funny... Every day i will open dis thread to updated and read all the comment....

WGM really promote Lee teuk and SJ.. Lee teuk should start this variety show last yaer so that we can see more between him and sora..

:wacko: crazy about them alraedy... Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant wait!!!!!!!! :crazy:  :wacko:

exactly! same too haha! wgm is surely something that can't be belittled at all! it's a great program indeed.

just don't really understand why certain fans are so negatively over-reacting to this teukso's relationship. i mean, i can see that leeteuk's enjoying sora's accompany, likewise vice-versa, so why not give their idol the best blessings... i just kinda pity sora for all that bashing here and there by the so-called fans, esp. after ss4. it's scary. sora's so sweet. i'm a female and i'm smitten by her. charming person! could totally understand why leeteuk likes her that much.

saw all the fancams, sora has mic on her so i think it's part of the wgm show but i'm very sure the ring proposal part is definitely not out from the plans, scripts or whatever you name it. for a hallyu star to put that action out, he'd definitely know it's something that put his reputation on the line, esp. in front thatttttttttttttt many fans of his. i mean, who'd risk that!? i won't, unless he/she's someone who means a damn lot to me that i'd risk it all for him/her! ;) plus, leeteuk was all red in the face, shy, nervous, when he had the ring out. well, tell me man, who can fake that?!?! he's so into sora-shi!!!:wub:

correct me if i'm wrong, was reading from somewhere that leeteuk had presented a couple ring to one of SISTAR's member in hello baby... was that true??!!  :wacko: i'm sure the member would be wayyyyyyyyy jealous about this, haha.

how i wish tml's saturdayy....

exactly! same too haha! wgm is surely something that can't be belittled at all! it's a great program indeed.

just don't really understand why certain fans are so negatively over-reacting to this teukso's relationship. i mean, i can see that leeteuk's enjoying sora's accompany, likewise vice-versa, so why not give their idol the best blessings... i just kinda pity sora for all that bashing here and there by the so-called fans, esp. after ss4. it's scary. sora's so sweet. i'm a female and i'm smitten by her. charming person! could totally understand why leeteuk likes her that much.

saw all the fancams, sora has mic on her so i think it's part of the wgm show but i'm very sure the ring proposal part is definitely out from the plans, scripts or whatever you name it. for a hallyu star to put that action out, he'd definitely know it's something that put his reputation on the line, esp. in front thatttttttttttttt many fans of his. i mean, who'd risk that!? i won't, unless he/she's someone who means a damn lot to me that i'd risk it all for him/her! ;) plus, leeteuk was all red in the face, shy, nervous, when he had the ring out. well, tell me man, who can fake that?!?! he's so into sora-shi!!!:wub:

correct me if i'm wrong, was reading from somewhere that leeteuk had presented a couple ring to one of SISTAR's member in hello baby... was that true??!!  :wacko: i'm sure the member would be wayyyyyyyyy jealous about this, haha.

LeeTeuk is the man!! it definitely is part of WGM - but the ring is LeeTeuk's decision (based on how nervous he was) - and I'm sure he spoke to his management about this. And yes, let the man be happy - in a few months he'd be entering the military and I hope they continue on with a serious relationship before he does. I do believe he has feelings for SoRa - she is a sweet girl. I read in an interview (Sora) that they are still shy but LT is doing everything so they don't get awkward anymore; she said they are getting close but she is scared of what is going to happen in the future. Is she falling for him too? I hope so! And she said they've been talking and doing events - she said it's a secret. Having said that, I can tell they are both honest with how and what they feel.

The only WGM couple I ever shipped is JoongBo - and I still do! Dimples is the second - they are awesome! Love how LT gets jealous - overly concerned - sweet,e tc.

There's a show called Hello Baby and LeeTeuk is supposed to be father - with 4 mothers. Don't know what kind of ring tho'. But it was done in the show - recorded - not in front of thousands of screaming and booing fans.

edit:

@pepster - if you read Kang SoRa's interview with Asia Mag, you'll find the answer. My answer per my observation: They are both at the starting line. When LT comfortably put his arms around SoRa at the concert and held her hand as they walked out, that shows they are now comfortable with each other. i bet you that couple ring is not just an ordinary ring. Like what I said, WGM is a little behind - the last time they saw each other was in October - and they saw each other again when SoRa planned the school surprise (ep. 6). Love it when LT said he didn't do good like SoRa because they haven't seen each other in a long time and that he misses her. Too honest!! I wanna see them hold hands in the next episode - with SoRa initiating it.

saw all the fancams, sora has mic on her so i think it's part of the wgm show but i'm very sure the ring proposal part is definitely not out from the plans, scripts or whatever you name it. for a hallyu star to put that action out, he'd definitely know it's something that put his reputation on the line, esp. in front thatttttttttttttt many fans of his. i mean, who'd risk that!? i won't, unless he/she's someone who means a damn lot to me that i'd risk it all for him/her! ;) plus, leeteuk was all red in the face, shy, nervous, when he had the ring out. well, tell me man, who can fake that?!?! he's so into sora-shi!!!:wub:

Hai dear,

This thread really interesting, icant stop looked this thread everyday, hhahaha

Sometimes the fan acted overreacted but we also cant blame them too sensitive, every peole have their own emotion... I believe leeteuk try to share his happiness to his fans. He from starting his career, he never had mystery or secret his own since he talk too much :lol: . :lol:

He know that this proposal things will effects the fans reaction but he just want to share with his fans what he felt, what he do although he know that there will be some fans will act harshly about its and some of them will approve this happiness.... We cant control their feelings about it but we can help lee teuk know alot of people support him rather than hate him... :rolleyes:

Aja2 fighting leeteuk and sora shi. still alot people support you guys :wub: ... Just have fun and enjoy romantics moment which very difficult to find this kind of couple nowadays... Hisshhh... i 'm too jealous with sora shii. tears.giftears.gif

Actually I don't think Leeteuk talked too much and don't have secrets... He is someone who talks smartly and carefully and dats why it makes him the best group Leader and a outstanding MC. If you follow SuJu's shows and videos, actually Leeteuk don't like to talk about his family... And even in the latest WGM ep, Sora only ask about his sister's opinion about their relationship in WGM and not ask about his parents opinion? But Leeteuk asked Sora about her parents's opinion...

I really hope the both will have a meet the in laws ep... Really wanna noe wat Sora's parents think of him and wats Leeteuk's sister's reaction on Sora? :wub:

Credits to WGM Leeteuk SJ & Kang Sora FB Fanpage

CREDITS TO: sjissj

Melon Music Awards - TONIGHT 7PM on MBC DRAMA & MBC EVERYONE & YouTube Live - Leeteuk is one of the MCs! ^^

~ohana~

Guest pepper1430271629

I love your answers and observation guys! :) Maybe my question is too early to be asked. Let's what until we see a lot of their episodes and future interviews. I agree with all of you saying that the proposal ring was all LT's plan, all his. Of course with the consultation and agreement of his big bosses in SM and WGM. You can see in his actions while proposing that he's really nervous! and Sora's reaction was lala love. Sticking out her tongue lol so cuuute!:)) They gotten close, i think, with those skinship they did in the concert. We're far behind episode so let's see what's gonna happen next. :)) "I'm afraid what will in the future" - Kang Sora with her latest interview with regards to her virtual marriage. I just took out her line, if you want to read the whole interview visit Leeteuk and Kang Sora wordpress.com

Watch this!

-- Look how beautiful she is. LT better watch this! hahaha :))) Found the clip on their Facebook page.

I wanna some insights from korean ELFs who support our couple!! An insider from K-ELFs! Come and visit here! hahaha :))

Its becoming my routine to visit this thread every now and then! Hahahaha! :)) I can't wait for this saturday.

[NEWS] 111122 Kang Sora interview with ‘Asia Today’

Posted in NEWS, PICT with tags Insight, Kang Sora, Leeteuk on November 23, 2011 by WGM Leeteuk SJ and Kang Sora

559895236160063108.jpg

MBC entertainment program ‘We Got Married’ virtual marriage season in the Super Junior’s Leeteuk collect topical stories the marriage has been flushed.

“I still awkward for a couple of weeks with Leeteuk-ssi. We are very shy and do not talk much, just see each other and smile. I mean I want to be a bit closer, but I’m worried about what happen in the future. Leeteuk-ssi step by step try to less the awkward closer to me at a time. I’m trying to be close to each other too. He really cares me a lot “

Kang Sora and Leeteuk recently in ‘We Got Married’ doing events in solo and screaming of the viewers. On Busan, Sora and Leeteuk have broadcast that attracted the attention of many people.

“I was surprised ! Leeteuk-ssi have busy schedule but he get on the plane suddenly, he sent me to Busan and then went straight back to Seoul. I can not dream of it, I feel good, it’s too good and I’m very thankful but I’m little worried about it. I have closer with Leeteuk-ssi after that and I do some events too.. It’s a secret.. “

559895155035863108.jpg

Kang Sora also known with her movie “Sunny”

“In fact, ‘Sunny’ to opening ago was to use public transportation, but a lot of people find out I’m attending a taxi in fact, find out not long ago who was so nice that you can only see your mind’s staff.. ‘Sunny’ is unforgettable in my life, I think I will work hard. “

Sora appeared on CF that has been great interest. “Bring your pretty face to the future role and what”, “You want to be advertising of bread,” and known as ’4-D girl ‘

“I love bread, so really does spit out a few dozen or even while you are shooting I think I can eat deliciously different friends, cosmetics and cell phone ads, I wanted to do bread ad more greedy.” Her ideal man is Won Bin.

559895040760063108.jpg

cr: asiatodaynews.kr

rough trans by : VinniE

note : I was surprised and happy ^^ .. did you see Sora wearing a ring on his right finger?

Leeteuk said at one article that he did not know the size of her ring finger, that’s why Sora put the ring like that, because the ring is a little big? ^^..

But i personally think that this interview must be after the WGM ep6 but before SS4 111120.

Because if i were the reporter, i would ask her the biggest news which was about the proposal thing during the concert and not ask her other things... so i think the ring on her index finger is not the one Leeteuk gave her.... :mellow:

Guest jinayafer

Credits to allkpop

Melon award

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/11/photos-from-the-2011-melon-music-awards-red-carpet

Looks like our prince is not wearing his couple ring.... I hope I'm wrong...

i think we shouldn't expect too much from LT... if he's not wearing, then be it... after what happened last sunday on their concert, there are so many ELFs who doesn't like the idea, and after that there are so many haters to SoRa, and remember, he's still with SMEnt, we all know how strict that agency is... i think he's just protecting SoRa... but whatever reason, i think we should respect LT... and remember, it's just a show... sorry guys, after what happened, that false alarm that he'll be going to military early next year, i don't expect too much already... i'm just gonna enjoy this couple :lol:^_^

"A true leader is not the one who finishes the winning speech on stage, a true leader is the one who pushes his members to the microphone and let them have a say too."  quoted this from one of the post '[GIF] True Leader' today from http://wgmleeteukandkangsora.wordpress.com/.

i sooooooo agree with this factor! i have yet seen any artiste who'd be that gracious enough to have his/her own members have much of their say. it's like having the limelight shared among everyone. ahhhh leeteuk, you're a force to be reckoned with. you definitely live up to that title of an amazing true leader.:D well, i mean, he seems like he's the kind that'd think thrice before putting out an action, he's responsible.

with that being said, it would be understandable even if he's ain't wearing the ring, he has a responsibility over what's happened during SS4. he's gotta protect his princess yea? agreeing to ^jinayafer! afterall, that scene at SS4 was more than enough to prove his sincerity to sora.

anyway, the preview of the upcoming episode seemed a bit toooooo short. couldn't really figure out what is it all about for the next ep. composing? hopefully we'll get to see them holding their hands!!!  XD  was also curious about how far back is the airing episodes from the present...