[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Credits to WGM Leeteuk SJ & Kang Sora FB Fanpage

‎111121 Sukira Kiss The Radio - Teukie and his solo performance

Eunhyuk: Can I honestly know why you do that?

Leeteuk: Do what?

Eunhyuk: I think u know what I mean whatever I didn't say..

Leeteuk: Ah, my solo's perf? Sora? Well, she came

Eunhyuk: I know.. we watched at backstage anyway.

Leeteuk: You guys did? >w<

cr: hyukjelf@tumblr

VinniE

Guest bulkgoguma

in my opinion, when Leetuk did proposal in ss4, he wanted his fans to approved their marriage..

in first episode, before he met kang sora, he already told his fans that he will join WGM. every time in Sukira, he always mentioned about Kang sora, told about how much he missed her. so in recent episode, he trully told kang sora how much he missed her. in episode 1 (not really remember), he told kang sora that he wanted to go to place that have many people. so that not suprise when  he did that in ss4. 

maybe suju members already know that he will pull kang sora to stage but not expect leetuk will propose kang sora... when he sang 'she' and his hand hold her shoulder, seem that he wanted to tell everyone that he really serious about kang sora... she is 'SHE' for him. but i really love it. it's show to kang sora, leetuk really appreciate her and maybe fall in love with her... who know right?

w00t.gifw00t.gif sorry my eng not very well but when i post something, i think my english got better....wub.gifwub.gif

Guest jinayafer

Credits to WGM Leeteuk SJ & Kang Sora FB Fanpage

‎111121 Sukira Kiss The Radio - Teukie and his solo performance

Eunhyuk: Can I honestly know why you do that?

Leeteuk: Do what?

Eunhyuk: I think u know what I mean whatever I didn't say..

Leeteuk: Ah, my solo's perf? Sora? Well, she came

Eunhyuk: I know.. we watched at backstage anyway.

Leeteuk: You guys did? >w<

cr: hyukjelf@tumblr

VinniE

THANKS hellokittymao for posting it here ^_^

when i read about this, i was like this :blink: followed by "the members didn't know about it?" :huh: because honestly, when he did that gesture, i knew that his members knows about it, i mean, he consulted them before doing it, so it's a shocked for me to know that the members didn't know anything, and he never inform them (maybe)... now this goes to show that even the members wants to know "why did you do that? what's the real score? is there something going on offcam?" by what EunHyuk asked he's really curious too, i think they didn't talked about it in the after party last sunday night... for me after reading this, i have so many questions in my mind now :lol: like "is he really falling for her?" or "does he wants to impress the viewers just for the sake of the show and his image?" actually there are so many popping in my head, because all this questions only point to one thing, that this is only a SHOW... making myself more complicated :lol: :lol: anyway, whatever happens to this couple, i'll always support them, and if they are really meant to be together, as in for REAL, then i would be happy for them of course, who wouldn't right? well, if you're a fan of this couple, but if not, then getta outta here, your opinion isn't needed :lol:

i just like reading all the opinions, very open-minded people... i hope they film another this week for WGM, i read somewhere that LeeTeuk and EunHyuk will not be the DJ for this day until sunday, if i'm not mistaken.. i know why EunHyuk isn't going to be a DJ this week, because of FAME, but what about LeeTeuk? i hope he'll film another WGM episode this week... and read also again an article that LeeTeuk hadn't confirmed yet if his last stop will be on TAIWAN before enlisting, in short, we need to wait for his official announcement...

Now that Leeteuk had did so much for Sora,

composed a song for her, bring her to fine dinner, visit her on her set, gave her his one and only in the world member jacket, drank americano which he dislike for her, surprise her and accompany her on the plane to Busan, present her a braclet, knee down and gave her a rose and a couple ring during the concert with thousands of witnesses....

I wonder what will he give to his future wife? A car? A house? Lol...

Guess Leeteuk is gonna be soo... Stress to please his future wife coz he had done too much for Sora!

in the last episode we see Sora reciprocating Teuk's effort. I like that. And Jake MC noticed as well how she is participating actively instead of remaining to be passive and too shy. I think that Sora is someone jovial, fun and caring. 

As the eps progress I anticipate that they will loose awkwardness and start getting familiar and cozy with each other. Oh I can't wait! 

DJ Kang Sora

Kang Sora mentions Lee Teuk in her radio DJ experience...

I only get a few things from what she said... I'm still learning korean...

She talks about how Lee Teuk treats her well and she planned on talking over the phone during the radio show but couldn't. (I think he had another schedule to attend to)

She also talks about how he encourages her and how he gives her advice on doing the radio show.

someone sent a request for songs (maybe Lee Teuk?)

Then she thanks him... (so I think Lee Teuk sent it?)

The songs requested were She from the Nothing Hill Ost and she mentions how she likes the movie and how she watched it so many times.

The other song was "I miss you, I miss you" (not sure if that's the title of the song really... it sounded like "geuliwo" which is another word that means miss).

She encourages him before she introduced the next songs...

I hope someone could translate this better...

and I was wondering when this radio show was aired?

Guest jinayafer

DJ Kang Sora

Kang Sora mentions Lee Teuk in her radio DJ experience...

I only get a few things from what she said... I'm still learning korean...

She talks about how Lee Teuk treats her well and she planned on talking over the phone during the radio show but couldn't. (I think he had another schedule to attend to)

She also talks about how he encourages her and how he gives her advice on doing the radio show.

someone sent a request for songs (maybe Lee Teuk?)

Then she thanks him... (so I think Lee Teuk sent it?)

The songs requested were She from the Nothing Hill Ost and she mentions how she likes the movie and how she watched it so many times.

The other song was "I miss you, I miss you" (not sure if that's the title of the song really... it sounded like "geuliwo" which is another word that means miss).

She encourages him before she introduced the next songs...

I hope someone could translate this better...

and I was wondering when this radio show was aired?

according to the vid, it was 11/06/11 but the uploader uploaded it yesterday...

so they have a communication, hmmm... nice :wub: ^_^

Guest metoice

^

this radio show was aired on 06/11/11. It's same day Leeteuk said 'miss Kang Sora' on Sukira ^^

a long days but finally we find it ^O^

Ps. Kang Sora has been Special DJ in another radio show on air at the same time.

At first, Leeteuk wanna talking over the phone during the radio show but do not because he can not find a match time.

CR:paperheartsMIN

[chi tran: 凝幻, eng tran:@xavier_x007x]

and I trans this from 'PS' thai word in Leeteuk said 'miss Kang Sora' on Sukira ^^

Sorry about my english =_=! hope you all understand ^^

that's mean they wanna talking over the phone during the radio show together?? XDDDDDDDDD

hello all... just wanna know,,, have you all watch the next episode preview???? If I'm not mistaken reading the hangul, keke... they're gonna compose couple's song together rite??? If it's true,, then it's DAEBAK!!!!! maybe not a big deal for teukie to compose a song, but sora is not a musician, so it'll really DAEBAK!!! thumbs up!!! ^_^

hi everyone! dedicating my 1st post as a newbie here! i must say u peeps influenced me so much that i can't help it but signed up an account to join in the fun. haha. XD can't believe i did this. reading all the post here certainly made my day~

i'm someone who knows nothing much about super junior nor kang sora initially but ever since this rise of the dimple couple, i've grown to like them lots! :D

it's like a sudden splurge of interest! certainly need a dose of them daily. hehe.. ^_^

just like everyone else here, i'm blownaway by leeteuk's boldness during ss4. kudos to him!

though i think he's really nervous there.. his hands were shaking while holding onto the ring. keke.

romantic guy he definitely is~

btw, it's geri here! nice meeting you all!! :lol:

Guest andyelaiza0703

finally, first time to post on this thread..

i sooo freaking belong here..

well to be honest  the only couple that i had watched is joongbo/Lettuce couple

the couple that i ship so hard because we also know that there is something.. its an (open secret) sorry  i ship them a lot 

and here comes one of my faves in my favorite group in earth joining WGM (yes i am an ELF)

at first i dont like him to be a part of this show since he's soo freaking busy and i prefer other members to join

but when i saw the first eppie i was like whoah.. though they were painfully awkward i could sense something..

and episode by episode i can really say that guy is not doing this just for the show..

they have communication outside the show

he mentions her almost all the time, she mentions him, replies to tweets about him..

I SHIP them like CRAzy!

i cant wait for saturday!

hello all... just wanna know,,, have you all watch the next episode preview???? If I'm not mistaken reading the hangul, keke... they're gonna compose couple's song together rite??? If it's true,, then it's DAEBAK!!!!! maybe not a big deal for teukie to compose a song, but sora is not a musician, so it'll really DAEBAK!!! thumbs up!!! ^_^

Haha... That is why during one of Sukira ep, Leeteuk proudly said on the radio that his Sora knows everything and it seems like there is nothing she didn't know to do. ^_^

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! HERE

complete fancam! ♥♥♥

Wow!!! Thanks a million dear!

Credits to WGM Leeteuk SJ & Kang Sora

CREDITS TO:

teukiebiased

Just now.. listeners just guessed or at least tried to.. about why eunteuk will be on leave.. they predicted that for Hyuk is because of his musical.. and for Teuk its because he's going on a honey moon (?) ... then teuk was saying.. he is so busy that he doesnt evn have the time to go for his honey moon yet.....

~ohana~ LeeTeuk will not be in KOREA for 10days, i think starting Friday, but sure of this yet... have to search for some infos...

Omg!! Are they really going for a honey moon? Maybe honey moon in Singapore? Coz MNet is on the 29th Nov... Whether it's Singapore or where, I just hope this two really have their honey moon... :wub:

Guest Hannahpham

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! HERE

complete fancam! ♥♥♥

OMG.... How could you find this clip??? So wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it so much. Today I watched it and replayed so many time but I don't feel bored with it... Love the way he did it with very high courage. I have checked several couples in WGM and he is the second one who did something like singing on the stage and showed the feeling toward wife (the first one should be Adam Couple Jokwon).

Thank you so much for your clip.

I would like to say hi to this room since I am moving from Adam Couple to Goguma Couple and Dimple Couple now... Though I am kinda silent reader, I can't stop writing while I saw the clip tonight. 

CREDITS TO: 凝幻, trans by @rapperhyuk

[111122KTR]

LT: Before we introduce this song, we shall introduce this two guests first. Super Junior's Sungmin-ssi and Ryeowook-ssi. Eunhyuk-ssi said that they're our Adam couple~

Minwook: Eunhyuk-ssi (is leaving) because of musical and is TeukDJ leaving because of WGM?

LT: It's not all about WGM, just that I'm quite busy recently...

Ming: Are you going for honeymoon~?

LT: Nope~ We haven't actually plan for it yet, I already said I'm busy recently.

~ohana~ so, one of his schedules (maybe) is WGM, hope they really film it..

hi everyone! dedicating my 1st post as a newbie here! i must say u peeps influenced me so much that i can't help it but signed up an account to join in the fun. haha. XD can't believe i did this. reading all the post here certainly made my day~

i'm someone who knows nothing much about super junior nor kang sora initially but ever since this rise of the dimple couple, i've grown to like them lots! :D

it's like a sudden splurge of interest! certainly need a dose of them daily. hehe.. ^_^

just like everyone else here, i'm blownaway by leeteuk's boldness during ss4. kudos to him!

though i think he's really nervous there.. his hands were shaking while holding onto the ring. keke.

Hey, Geri! Welcom to the Dimple Couple Family! Just like you i'm a newbie in this forum and the soompi community! Feel free to post!

finally, first time to post on this thread..

i sooo freaking belong here..

well to be honest  the only couple that i had watched is joongbo/Lettuce couple

the couple that i ship so hard because we also know that there is something.. its an (open secret) sorry  i ship them a lot 

and here comes one of my faves in my favorite group in earth joining WGM (yes i am an ELF)

at first i dont like him to be a part of this show since he's soo freaking busy and i prefer other members to join

but when i saw the first eppie i was like whoah.. though they were painfully awkward i could sense something..

and episode by episode i can really say that guy is not doing this just for the show..

they have communication outside the show

he mentions her almost all the time, she mentions him, replies to tweets about him..

I SHIP them like CRAzy!

i cant wait for saturday!

Hello Andy! Welcome! Wow an ELF is here this is good news since I personally was afraid for Kang Sora because she might get dissed on by leeteuk biased ELFs. after the performance the first thing that came in my head is "will she able to get home in one piece?" LOL but hopefully ELFs will be more understanding and supportive of leeteuk and kang sora.

CREDITS TO: 凝幻, trans by @rapperhyuk

[111122KTR]

LT: Before we introduce this song, we shall introduce this two guests first. Super Junior's Sungmin-ssi and Ryeowook-ssi. Eunhyuk-ssi said that they're our Adam couple~

Minwook: Eunhyuk-ssi (is leaving) because of musical and is TeukDJ leaving because of WGM?

LT: It's not all about WGM, just that I'm quite busy recently...

Ming: Are you going for honeymoon~?

LT: Nope~ We haven't actually plan for it yet, I already said I'm busy recently.

~ohana~ so, one of his schedules (maybe) is WGM, hope they really film it..

Thank you hellokittymao! I hope they can go to some awesome country and have an awesome time together at their honeymoon!

Dear Geri,

Same with me... Previously i really not attached with SJ. But now i crazy looking of leeteuk old video and i laughed like crazy until now no voice to speak anymore... He really good and funny... Every day i will open dis thread to updated and read all the comment....

WGM really promote Lee teuk and SJ.. Lee teuk should start this variety show last yaer so that we can see more between him and sora..

:wacko: crazy about them alraedy... Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant wait!!!!!!!! :crazy: :wacko:

Hey... But I just notice that Leeteuk didn't wear their couple ring during his latest photos shown which was the YouTube award yesterday or 21st nov rite? :unsure:

Wonder is there any latest news about he and Sora going for their honey moon...

Hopefully it's true... :wub:

Guest bulkgoguma

here i am... posting my feeling again about this couple... sorry not good enough to express it (my limited english)

you know, the best quality of leetuk is - HE REALLY HONEST ABOUT HIS FEELING -

here the provedry.gif he always told sora

mellow.gif when he thinks that sora is beautiful, - so many times, in theater, dinner place and when they watched award video

sweatingbullets.gif he nervous when he playing the piano

dry.gif he jealous about choi min 

crazy.gif he mad when he has nerve war with choi min

wacko.gif he upset when sora kissed choi min in her drama

blush.gif he don't really likes americano

tongue2.gif he wants to do romantic actions - love shot, 'BABY PRINCESS', fed each other, try to fasten seatbelt and etc (not really remember)

phew.gif he sulk (not really show it) when he try to hold kang sora hand but fail and when kang sora only laugh at him when he wants kang sora kiss him if he confess to sora - so sweet)

so, the main reason i tell about this is 

excl.gif IS IT HIS HONEST FEELING WHEN HE GAVE SORA FLOWER AND RING IN SS4? OR IT IS ONLY FOR THE SAKE OF WGM? OR MAYBE HE REALLY EXPECT ABOUT VARIETY SHOW? WHY HE JUST GIVE RING TO KANG SORA WHEN RECORDING THE OTHER TIME NOT SS4?

wink.gif NOW, I'M CONFIUS. MAYBE MY EYES AND MY HEART LYING TO ME THAT LEETUK REALLY HAVE FEELING TO SORA... EMMM... JUST FOLLOW THE FLOW..wub.gifwub.gif

I am the big fan of yongseo. in yongseo thread, i usually just a lurker (not good in writing especially in english) but in this thread, i trying to post something to encourage the aother lurkers to express their feeling about this couple to make this thread more lively...

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif happy holiday for me... holiday for a month....