Guest emmy_khomeme_1

Hi ,

just wanna share this ^^

Credit : heechulfacts @ twitter

Kang Sora is there to watch #SS4Seoul2

#SS4inSeoul2 111120 Kang Sora appeared

Omg Kang Sora is here!! #ss4seoul Eteuk your wife came to see you hahaha

Cr. SuperJuniorIFC @ twitter

Sora is seating in the area where Leeteuk gave the rose to the girl yst. [sujuoppars|PrincehaeBiased] #SS4Seoul2

RT @rena931015:111120 #SS4Seoul @ I meet Kang Sora and greet to her :)I said oh, is she sora onni?She said yeah, hi~and blow^^(cr.tomozuki1)

CR. @anniiez_Z @ twitter

Sora photo @ SS4 Seoul day 2

http://twitpic.com/7gre1p

Cr. heequeenTing @ twitter

Kang Sora is here!!!!

She's sitting first row of Happy Family zone with a very big pole (seems like banner). Maybe she has a mission later!

There's a big group of WGM camera crew following her!

I think the fan who was pulled up stage by Teuk was a rehearsal for Sora. Let's see later!!!

Guest jinayafer

Hi ,

just wanna share this ^^

Credit : heechulfacts @ twitter

Kang Sora is there to watch #SS4Seoul2

#SS4inSeoul2 111120 Kang Sora appeared

Omg Kang Sora is here!! #ss4seoul Eteuk your wife came to see you hahaha

Cr. SuperJuniorIFC @ twitter

Sora is seating in the area where Leeteuk gave the rose to the girl yst. [sujuoppars|PrincehaeBiased] #SS4Seoul2

RT @rena931015:111120 #SS4Seoul @ I meet Kang Sora and greet to her :)I said oh, is she sora onni?She said yeah, hi~and blow^^(cr.tomozuki1)

CR. @anniiez_Z @ twitter

Sora photo @ SS4 Seoul day 2

http://twitpic.com/7gre1p

Kang Sora is here!!!!

She's sitting first row of Happy Family zone with a very big pole (seems like banner). Maybe she has a mission later!

There's a big group of WGM camera crew following her!

I think the fan who was pulled up stage by Teuk was a rehearsal for Sora. Let's see later!!!

THANKS for posting it here ^_^

she's also trending WW

Credits to WGM LeeTeuk SJ and Kang SoRa FB FP

311uqu9.jpg

Guest emmy_khomeme_1

@jinayafer : no prob ^^

Teuk solo!! So excited

Sora on stage now!

Teuk wore ring for her and put arm over her shoulders! He's damn gentleman! Showed her the way down the stage after lights were off!

Sora came back again. Tying shoelaces now

Cr. sjissj @ twitter

soo cute he took out the ring box and everyone went crazy!! his hand was shaking soo cute after he put the ring on her he hugged her!! took her hand and went back stage omo lol

Cr. alsvmfls @ twitter

Photo of Teukie gave rose to Sora

http://yfrog.com/nu23819538j

Cr.SJia13 @ twitter

Sora took out a huge leader banner which says MY PRINCE

Cr.SJFever @ twitter

#SS4Seoul2 TeukSora hugging ♥ >/////< [cr: meannedmenace] twitpic.com/7gsoaj

Guest jinayafer

SAD NEWS, LeeTeuk will be going to military service after SS4 JAPAN Concert :( He announced it a while ago, and i think he'll be going on January maybe... :tears: i'm really sad right now, i love this couple so much, and hoping that they will last for 6mos but i was wrong, but then again, i think he really should go, i think he wants to discharge from military service early too, that's why he decided to go as soon as possible...

Guest bulkgoguma

is it only me to think that Leetuk really falling in love with kang sora? i don't know how to explain it.

the way Leetuk always steal glance to Kang Sora from the first episode until episode 6. the way he treats her so well. 

And the latest news about he gives her ring and hugs her... emm... 

i also got feeling that Kang Sora gave her heart too... she is the bright girl in front other person but when she with Leetuk,

she so shy... every time  they met, they always awkward for a while... until then, they can talk comfortably... am i wrong that i 

got feeling that they really falling in love each other?

tongue2.gif sorry my bad english

Guest jinayafer

Argh!!!! He won't be celebrating with Sora her bday?? So... Sad.... And they still didn't have a house or wedding shoots!!!!

really sad :( i hope they can still film that, but i doubt...

OMG!! 

How more perfect can he be? I'm gushing about the proposal. 

Sad to hear he'll be leaving for the army so early. 

Dare we hope his feelings for Sora is real after all? He puts soooooooooo much thoughts and effort for her. 

What girl wouldn't melt to have a guy woo her like tht. Ahh..please be happy!!

Guest emmy_khomeme_1

regarding Leeteuk go to army next year , i don't think he will be going so early like that ( after SS4 japan ), so far , if this news true , for sure in twitter already many ELFs sharing about this ....BUT i didn't see many fans talking about this so far ....

yes , he will be going for army next year , but i don't think he will going so soon like that ....

It's better to wait for official announcement about this .....

I was hyperventilating reading all the posts on Kang Sora attending SS4 and had my heart going to cloud 9 seeing the pics of Lee Teuk giving and even putting on the ring on Sora but then my heart just dropped a million feet after hearing he's going to enlist next year... Well, it's not like I didn't know or haven't had it on my mind since their WGM started but hearing news that he's going soon still makes my heart drop... I wish they would still continue their WGM time after he's done serving the military, though I know it's unlikely. I can see both of them are sincere and really genuine to each other.

It's just starting to get so good... I feel like a kid whose fave toy is being snatched away... 

I just don't really like it to end!

But after watching the video.. I think the last rose he gave and on his knees was to a ELF coz it's on the 111119 supershow and till now still can't find video for 111120 where Sora went...

...I'm waiting for some fans to upload some videos...

omg i can't believe kang leader really watch sushow4. and leeteuk even propose her aaarrrgghhh.... i love dimple couple ^_^

i found a fancam when park leader proposed kang leader. but mostly you can only see the concert ceiling but never mind just want to share here :

credit to sjissj2011 @ youtube

I usually just lurk BUT, I have been reading tweets and die hard fans / elfs are blaming Sora for Leeteuk's actions.

* They are blaming her for attending the concert, they said that she is promoting herself. --- well, LT must have invited her

These people probably did not know that Sunny was a huge hit and she has been winning awards left and right, So that means

she is famous enough to be recognized in award shows, CFs, dramas, and TV guestings .

*They blamed her that Leeteuk decided to give her a ring in the concert. Well, ah, I think that it is ALL Leeteuk's actions, why blame her.

(EDIT) PLUS, he was ALREADY wearing the ring on his left hand... looks like white gold sort of matched her bracelet.

So adorable, his hand was shaking.

I think he did that coz in a way he was asking his fans to accept Sora and to show them and Sora, his sincerity. I think what he did took

courage. Giving a ring means something, and to do that in front of thousands of fans is scary ! But, he did that, and I now have a huge respect

for this guy --he was not afraid to express himself, even if he gets hated for it.

Guest PrinsesaLira

Let's face it peeps. Whoever they choose as their girlfriends fans would always oppose... Its like letting go of a very precious part of you. But the real deal is fans don't want them to get married but fans themselves marry somebody else... We know we can't own them forever we have to give them a chance to find happiness. Although we know this is just a show but if Leeteuk ssi and Sora ssi would be happy together, hey guys why not??? We also know that leader ssi has been lonely for sometime lets give him a break. If we are truly his fans we should be happy for him. sweatingbullets.gif:(:mellow: Just my 2 cents but don't hate me for it. :wub:blush.gif