Lee Ki Woo 이기우

Guest FeYuSu

Guest ruthlene

Happy new year to everyone. Hope he'll be more active and succesful in 2009.

Riehae, I think Lee Ki Woo is one of the S. Korean actor who will enter the military service. I read it in a website. I could not remember what's the name of the website. Other actors entering the military service are: Kim Jae Won, Jo In Sung, Kim Rae Won. Lee Jin Wook, Lee Dong Wook & Jo Han Seon.

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lot_lot

Thanks for posting the news of his entry to the military. I will miss him, I hope he comes back healthy and more successful from the military. There are so many famous actors entering this year. Lee KiWoo, fighting!

I'm a new fan of Lee Ki Woo. I first saw him in "Classic". He looked very different then, I guess because of his haircut. He's so handsome in Star's Lover. Like somebody said before he looks like a "Prince". As he stated in an interview, some people thought he's from a rich family, but he's not. He does looks like a rich "chaebol" (is that the right word for rich people in S. Korea?) Now, that I know him better, I will start to watch some of his dramas & movies. I'm sad to read in a website that he will be entering the military service this year. So many S. Korean heart-

trobs are entering the military service this year. I just hope & pray that he'll have a safe military service.

Ruthlene as I haven't read anything about him and military service.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest saranghae24

I just found out this news. :D

Apparently, the movie Story of Wine where Lee KiWoo starred in made it to the Sonoma International Film Festival.

The 2009 Sonoma International Film Festival announced today this year's lineup of more than 75 films from filmmakers throughout the world. Twenty-two countries will be represented in this year's multi-national line up including: the World Premiere of STORY OF WINE from South Korea, THE GIRL FROM FRANCE from France, MATAR A TODOS from Argentina, Chile and Uruguay, CIAO BELLA from Sweden, MERMAID from Russia and our Closing Night film from Canada, THE NECESSITIES OF LIFE. The 2009 Sonoma International Film Festival, which ranks among the top 10 destination film festivals, runs from April 1 -5.

http://sonomafilmfest.org/

According to this,Story of Wine will be shown on April 3, 09:30AM

Wow! SOW is having its world premiere! Congrats to the cast and especially to the director of the movie!

• 2 weeks later...

Just showing some love here, I love LKW..i think he's very handsome...and I'm sad,coz he's going away to do his mandatory Military Training?

here's a short clip with Kim Sun Ah when she had a short cameo in "Sweet Lies"

(eng subbed)

credit:alodia

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ruthlene

Ruthlene as I haven't read anything about him and military service.

I read it in "Google". I entered Lee Jin Wook entering military service next month & then I clicked on the "army duty by Dramabeans" & saw that Lee Ki Woo is among those who are in the upcoming enlistments sending off the next upcoming wave of stars. It was posted 2/24/09 (Star News Hankook Libo Neusen). I'm really sad that two of my favorite actors are on the lists. Lee Jin Wook will be entering on 5/6/09.

• 1 month later...

Hi..

I'm a fan of Lee Ki Woo..

I saw him first in Ijuksa..:D

he's look so cute in curly hair..

just finish watching his movie sweet lie

so sad to see him never got is love :(

so he will entering millitary service this year

ommo..

it's heartbreaking :(

Guest riehae

Not much updates.

Just want to say that he is one of the few Koreans that I love wearing suits.

Something that suits him pefectly.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tuesday

I just finished watching Sweet Lies. WHY IS THIS MAN SO GOODLOOKING?! I was rooting for the minwoo/jiho couple the entire time, even though it was pretty obvious how things would eventually end up. Love the height and the adorable smile! He fits the rich/successful/gentleman role so well, but it'd be nice to see him play more diverse roles(and hopefully as a leading man).

• 3 months later...
Guest noonee

hello, I'm a fan of him, but I'm new here, I like him so much, since I watched A Love to Kill which was re-run in KBSworld, eventhough he acted as the antagonist there ;)

reading from the first page, I've just found out that he wasn't a new actor, like I thought before, hehehe. now I'm planning to watch the movies and dramas he stars. any suggestion of great drama/movie? ^^

• 2 years later...

Why his thread is soo dead?? I'm so curious. :wacko:

I love him in classic, wedding dress and sad movie!! :wub:

He's such a great actor! Plus a good looking one..

Currently, he's been busy with new drama " Flower Boy Ramyun Shop" with Jung Il Woo and Lee Chung Ah. Some screen cap from the drama.

296856_156082077824426_126722077427093_239513_489908086_n.jpg

315839_156098891156078_126722077427093_239617_849887408_n.jpg:wub:

312961_156082287824405_126722077427093_239519_900762077_n.jpg

Image taken from: Facebook Fanpage Flower boy ramyun Shop

Hola everyone ^_^ I'm a Ki Woo fan since his Windstruck era ... even my sis and mom are loosing her minds because of him :lol: xD I'm very happy to see him back on screen with an adorkable character like Choi Kang Hyuk :wub: :wub: :wub: love Flower Boy Ramyun Shop! B)

Can I join this thread? ^_^

Eye Candy for everyone :w00t:

Lee Ki Woo for Men's Health Nov Edition

lee-ki-woo_mens-health.jpg

lee-ki-woo_mens-health1.jpg

lee-ki-woo_mens-health2.jpg

lee-ki-woo_mens-health3.jpg

lee-ki-woo_mens-health6.jpg

lee-ki-woo_mens-health4.jpg

lee-ki-woo_mens-health5.jpg

Source : Mundo Hallyu

Guest Bellatina

Why is this thread so empty?? Love Lee Ki Woo in Flower Boy Ramyun Shop.. Don't really like really tall people usually but this particular one is hot!!