[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

@ hellokittymao thank you  for the translation ^_^

omg... jealous leeteuk is so funny. i remember the scene where he make a quick search on net bout the leading man. and when he found out that the leading man height was 184 or something plus having chocolate abs. he's expression was priceless ^_^

Guest jinayafer

@HELLOKITTYMAO - :D thanks a million... can't wait for the second part of your sub... ^_^ the Choi Min guy keep telling LeeTeuk that it is only for a variety show :lol: but LeeTeuk was so sweet of doing that for her wife... :wub:

Guest kshownow

We're now done subbing episode 4 of TeukSo couple, it's uploading now.

Please do watch TeukSo/Dimples only on our site which is: http://www.kshownow.net

Support us, by clicking only our links. If you're watching TeukSo/Dimples couple from other site, you are not supporting the original subbers which is us.

Thank you! Fighting!!

Guest junnace

We're now done subbing episode 4 of TeukSo couple, it's uploading now.

Please do watch TeukSo/Dimples only on our site which is: http://www.kshownow.net

Support us, by clicking only our links. If you're watching TeukSo/Dimples couple from other site, you are not supporting the original subbers which is us.

Thank you! Fighting!!

can you post a link after uploading completely? thank you very much

-Part Two-

(After LT's super short cameo...)

(LT walked up to CM again...)

LT: you've a hard day. Thank you so much!

CM: You too! Thank you so much!

(both shook hands again)

CM: In the drama, Sora is my dream girl.

LT: Org...yea...yea...I should really count on you.

CM: Org...Yea...

LT: Oh! Anyway you haven't married right?

MC: Oh...Both of them so awkward...

(CM paused and just smile)

LT: ...You are married??

CM: Haha...yea...

(LT smile)

CM: In this drama, my character is ??(sorry don't really understand)

LT: Oh really?? Then in this drama will there be lots of kissing scene?

CM: In the drama, we already kissed.

LT: ???!!! (Shocked)

CM: It's just acting...

LT: ...when did you two kissed?

CM: ??(sorry there isn't any Chinese sub about what he said)

LT: The staffs didn't do any cuts for the scene?

CM: ...erm...I'm really not very sure too.

(LT took a deep breath and looked into the sky)

LT: ...Ok,..I will see for myself then....

CM: But I'm the one who see her 1st. Isn't it?

LT. Well, it's nit a matter of who to leave or who to meet 1st. Mist importantly is who got married 1st. Isn't so?

(CM seems pissed and adjust his collar...lol...)

LT: Any further details, I think I really need to count on you. (better not...)

MCs: Hahahaha!!!!

CM: Actually as the drama's character, he's really a very charismatic person.

LT: ...so now the drama is until which ep already?

CM: Now it's already 110 ep.

LT: 110?! ...Then when will it ends?

(LT laughed sheepishly)

CM: That's a secret!

LT: HAHahaha!!!!

CM: I wish it will end at 1100 episode!

(CM joked)

LT: HAHAHAHA!!!!!!

CM: Hahahaha!!!

LT: Then really count on you.

(both shook hands again)

CM: I'm really sincere.

LT: I'm really really sincere.

CM: Nice talking to you

(CM bowed)

LT: Org...then you should make your move now. Bye!

(LT trying to ask CM go ASAP... Lol...)

(CM turned and walked away...)

LT: Don't you think your shoulders are over too broad?

CM & MCs: Hahahaha!!!!!!

LT: Bye!

CM: Bye!

Male MC: LT seems like a gentelmen and he's really controlling....

Female MC: I guess he's tolerating because he know he's gonna lose if they really fight!

Male MC: Ya! Just look at their body build! It's so obvious! Hahaha!!!

(LT waited patiently for wife Sora...)

(Sora wearing her own clothes as it seems like there will be no more shooting for today)

LT: You must be tired.

SR: No...You must be more tired than me.

LT: You are pretty...

(Sora smile)

SR: I really didn't know you are coming so early in the morning...

-That's all for this episode-

Mine is very rough translation, it will still be better if you guys wanna watch the full show with eng sub by all the all the supportive and helpful fans.

AnywAy, thanks for all the links and Chinese/eng sub videos!

Please support our Dimple Couple!

Yeah! finally saw the very last part plus a very short preview for next week's ep. But i think the Youtube link will be deleted after one or two days time... <_<

Leeteuk & Kang Sora - We Got Married (Episode 4) 2/2

I think they were going to have a couple mission next week. Guess its something like doing a same hand gesture.

Leeteuk- during his performance

Sora- during her Flim festival

when i was wathing it on live stream yesterday, there was a preview... i'm not sure if this is the picture *quoted image* but she was wearing this in the preview...after the last part of episode 4, they were talking inside the car... i'm also curious why there's no backroom interview of SoRa... i would love to see her reaction as well, but maybe next week, hopefully... i actually watched HB where he also puts pics on the face of SJK :lol: but it wasn't really jealousy or something, it was nothing, compared to yesterday's episode ^_^:wub:

i hope someone will put the preview, i really can't explain it well, :lol:

i hope someone will translate it here, hehe... i want to know the conversation of that guy and our prince :lol:

Yes! im sure she is wearing that gown coz the background pic is "BIFF" meaning Busan International Flim Festival 2011.

Oh my goodness... i think our baby princess is really gorgeous in her black or white gowns! Love it! :wub:

just saw this week epi. w/ subs thank you to Kshowsub .  I'm a bigger fan of the LeeSora couple more today ,  you can tell that Leeteuk really like Sora , when a man don't might to act like a fool for their woman - the feeling is real -  after all Leeteuk is a Super Idol of all Idols and for him to go all out and kinda making a fool out of himself at the film sites show how much he like Kang Sora -  I am a bigger fan of Leeteuk now and hope that their relationship progressed fast :)

Guest bulkgoguma

i already watched dimple couple ep 4. waaa, what a funny ep. 

when leetuk go to filming set, he so down to earth and respects other's job. 

that's why, he got so many variety show in his hand coz he so professional about his job and other person's job...

now, i respect him more..

sorry my bad english

It's a shame that this episode did not have much interaction between the couple and was more centered in Teuk marking his territory per say hahaha

I know the actor was just messing around with the "fight atmosphere" but i hope Teuk hardcore fans don't give the guy(the actor) much trouble hahaha

It's a shame that this episode did not have much interaction between the couple and was more centered in Teuk marking his territory per say hahaha

I know the actor was just messing around with the "fight atmosphere" but i hope Teuk hardcore fans don't give the guy(the actor) much trouble hahaha

Agrees with you! Guess Choi Min was just trying to make Leeteuk jealous so he will treasure Sora more! Haha...

The"fight atmosphere" was really cute! Lol

Guest jinayafer

[111106KTR] (after the song finish playing)

LT: Actually I want to tell Sora-ssi something through broadcast that I miss you~ Wuhahaha~ Uh... Sora-ssi might hear it, so I must laugh coolly~ Kekekeke~

[111106KTR]

LT: Now at this time, our Sora-ssi is having her broadcast coolly too (referring to her tv drama), before, the staffs also praised her. Our Sora really doesn't have anything she don't know. Our members, our staffs misses you~ Except for KTR's writer noona.

(cr. 凝幻, trans by @rapperhyuk)

even though in epi. 4 there are not much romantic moment between our Dimples Couple, I see how hard Leeteuk trying to impress all Sora's film crews. He is so sweet, hope someday Sora will return this act and show her caring to Leeteuk. Leeteuk really put away his pride for his Baby Princess and all MCs also notice this by saying "a Hallyu Star acting like that..." Hope Sora & Leeteuk won't feel awkward anymore, I really want to see them feel comfort between each other wub.gifwub.gif

Ya... They are still feeling awkward in this ep. ESP that part when Leeteuk suddenly turn up the both of them still greet each other :" Annyeong Haseyo!" lol!!!

Guest jinayafer

Ya... They are still feeling awkward in this ep. ESP that part when Leeteuk suddenly turn up the both of them still greet each other :" Annyeong Haseyo!" lol!!!

when will they hold hands if they are still awkward? :sweatingbullets: especially SoRa... but for me, it's okay, i mean, it's cute that they have this awkward moments.. :wub:

when will they hold hands if they are still awkward? :sweatingbullets:  especially SoRa... but for me, it's okay, i mean, it's cute that they have this awkward moments.. :wub:

i hope next episode they will finally holding hands, because i've seen a fan picture of dimple couple holding hands before. the clothes are the same as park leader and kang leader wearing in this episode. oh i found it, here is the picture. aren't they look good together ^_^

dimplecouple.jpg

Guest jinayafer

i hope next episode they will finally holding hands, because i've seen a fan picture of dimple couple holding hands before. the clothes are the same as park leader and kang leader wearing in this episode. oh i found it, here is the picture. aren't they look good together ^_^

*quoted image*

:wub: :wub: OMG, are they really holding hands?? can't wait for this scene... :wub:

i really love this couple... :wub:

Can't wait for the day they move in to their own apartment.... Wonder how will it looks like? mmm... maybe all white? coz its LT fav colour and there should be a piano inside too so they can play together... :wub:

And oso cant wait for the day they have their wedding shoot... hopefully this couple has :D becoz if im not wrong, not all WGM couple has a wedding photo..

And LT is going to drool :w00t: watching his beautiful baby princess in her wedding gown... lol! :lol: