[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest jinayafer

Credits to WGM Leeteuk SJ & Kang Sora FaceBook FanPage

4l5yk1.jpg

[PREVIEW] WGM Leeteuk & Sora : Dimple Couple Ep. 4

Leeteuk ♡ Sora :

Leeteuk going to Mrs. Sora’s drama location as a special husband!

But before he met his wife Sora, he waited and kicked out of nowhere because on film sets (?)

Leeteuk get upset and what Sora said to Leeteuk in order to refuse his anger (?)

Sora asked Leeteuk for appearing in her drama as a special cameo, will he able to do that?

We will tell you if we get better translation ^^

cr: iMBC

VinniE

Guest jinayafer

Credit to WGM Leeteuk SJ & Kang Sora FaceBook FanPage

[Fantaken] 111104 Kang Sora "Buckaroo Jeans" Fansigning at LOTTE

cr: gall.dcinside

VinniE

2r6ds34.jpg

262p63r.jpg

111104 Leeteuk twitter update :

시간없어서 머리자를시간없었는데 지저분한거다쳐내구 이제 엠씨머리해야해ㅋㅋ근데저뒤엔누구지?....한이많은귀신같다....ㅋㅋ

I didn’t have time to cut my hair, but i have to cut all my messy hair and do a MC-haircut now ㅋㅋbut then who is he at the back?….looks like a ghost with deep resentment….ㅋㅋ

Source: @special1004

Translation by: @TwELFs

VinniE

25s6fx4.jpg

Guest jinayafer

Credit to Soompi

Lee Teuk♡Sora: The king of helping his wife

Husband Teuk decides to visit Wife Sora’s drama recording set. He calls around to his friends and gets a list of special methods of helping his wife, what is this list about? Lee Teuk prepares a special and secret present for the staff at the drama recording set however even before he gets a chance to meet Sora, he gets chased away from the recording set, why was he chased away?

With great difficulty, Lee Teuk and Sora meet up at the recording studio for the first time since their first meeting. Meanwhile Husband Teuk meets the actor that acts with Sora during the drama and begins to have a subtle war of nerves with him. What is the shocking comment by the actor that puts Husband Teuk into a bad mood? And also Husband Teuk asks the director if he can make a cameo appearance in the drama, will Husband Teuk be able to make a cameo appearance in Sora’s drama?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

better translation... wow, what did the actor told him?? hmmm.... :blink:

i know, everybody is excited, today is the day :wub: :wub:

Guest jinayafer

1qopl5.jpg

[Fantaken] 111102 Leeteuk & Sora WGM filming

we've posted a similar pict a few days ago..but the are not so clear so this another pict ^^..I think they are filming WGM on that day after Sora finished her drama in KBS..they were seen walking together around KBS..love to see them ^^

cr: bamtol@baidu

VinniE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[FANTAKEN] 111104 Kang Sora “Buckaroo Jeans” Fansigning

2bnv2u.jpg

hu2kc3.jpg

282maoi.jpg

Guest jinayafer

s1lq42.gif

LMAO XD..Leeteuk followed Sora’s dorky dance in Style Icon Awards when he was DJ-ing in SUKIRA Kiss The Radio. Our Dimple Couple jjang ^^ !! like old people saying when you become a couple you may resemble each other..^^

cr: @k_nanny

thanks to Retno Myaniezasia for the tip.

VinniE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, this is WGM streaming links for today, now it's about 4:05 pm KST, it will be broadcasted at 5:15pm KST. We're gonna be offline at the time when WGM's airing ^^, so if you want to stream, just find the link to watch in here :)

~R~

via a media player:

Okay, there are several ways to do this. First of all, the link you need:

mms://110.164.48.228/MBC/

Click enter/whatever you do once you input a link in your browser. Something should pop up prompting you to open a media player. Apparently, any one works (but I think it depends on your codec, because certain ones do audio only or something like that for me). Depending on your player, GOMplayer, realplayer, and windows media player have worked before.

You can also right click on your player, click “open url” and input the link there.

viaTVU:

Link: http://www.tvunetworks.com/watchTV/#c=89991

Link: http://www.tvunetworks.com/watchTV/#c=82048

Link: http://www.tvunetworks.com/watchTV/#c=92328

viaOthers:

Link : http://www.kuhu.tv/live-tv/korean-tv/1316-mgc-hd.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

just copy and paste it ^_^

i missed watching wgm today.... after a week full of paperwork and journal still can't catch wgm in time. i hope some beautiful soul can upload it faster  ^_^

i've seen leadernim imitating sora's dance in sukira. it's sooo cute ^_^

Guest jinayafer

i did watch it but not totally watching it, lol... he even covers the face of SoRa's partner with dimple couple picture on the banner haha... and removed it after, haha... LeeTeuk is so cute in this episode... and our baby princess is still shy with our prince... he's totally jealous to SoRa's partner, i want to watch it with english sub, so that i can understand...

@SAMGIRL - don't worry, someone might upload it soon... let's just wait :)

Guest jinayafer

Credits to Credit to WGM Leeteuk SJ & Kang Sora FaceBook FanPage and ALLKPOP

[spoiler: WGM] Leeteuk feels jealous of Kang Sora’s co-star, Choi Min

2a6tfa1.jpg

It seems like Super Junior‘s Leeteuk is just like any other guy when it comes to relationships — if there’s a handsome guy hanging around his girl, his feathers get ruffled with jealousy.

On November 5th’s broadcast of MBC‘s ‘We Got Married‘, Leeteuk paid a visit to Kang Sora‘s drama set to show his ‘wife’ some support. Leeteuk watched Kang Sora film an affectionate scene with her co-star, Choi Min, which caused jealous feelings to arise.

15dkx0.jpg

While he was his way to the set, Leeteuk conducted a quick internet search on Choi Min in his car and found articles praising Choi Min’s muscular body. Additionally, Kang Sora had a few romance scenes with the actor.

Unable to hide his irritation, Leeteuk met Choi Min on set and had a slight “nerve war” with him. Choi Min joked that the scenes were for “broadcast purposes only”, causing Kang Sora (who witnessed everything) to laugh out loud.

30uvdjt.jpg

Guest jinayafer

Hahaha wow that choi Min really tall and muscular no wonder he so jealous! But still no full videos yet?

there are some videos uploaded a while ago but because of copyrights YouTube deleted it... <_<

hopefully, someone will re-upload it or uploaded it and share it with us... :)