[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest jinayafer

Credits to WGM LeeTeuk SJ and Kang SoRa FaceBook FanPage

[FANMADE] Leeteuk to Sora

35cmx4o.jpg

LT : Sora-yaa..have you watched oppa in strong heart? are you okay?

(refers to allkpop news ^^)

SR : hmmm…it’s okay oppa (hold her tears..)

I think I’m more delusional bcoz NO WGM last saturday (sigh..) and I hope they already know phone number each other

VinniE

~~~~~~~~~~~

:wub: :wub:

Guest jinayafer

Credits to WGM LeeTeuk SJ and Kang SoRa FaceBook FanPage

[NEWS] Kang Sora “Buckaroo Jeans” Fansigning Event

ifx75v.jpg

Kang Sora ”Buckaroo Jeans” Fansigning Event

Date : Friday November 4th, 2011

Time : 4 – 5 PM KST

cr: JMcompany (gall.dcinside)

VinniE

5f21ao.jpg

Wow! She's really stunning at the above pics she pose for the Buckaroo Jeans AD.

But is it ok for Leeteuk to be so straight forward and transparent about his crush on Dana a few years back? I wonder how will Sora feel?....

Or he did it on purpose to show Sora that all this is already the pass and he has nothing go hide from her coz what's most important now is She (Sora) is the one he like now!

Lol... My Wishful thinking....

Guest hellokitty_mao

MNet Awards 2011

Have you make your vote?

unled1copysr.jpg

unled2copybm.jpg

Please Support SuperJunior! support Leeteuk!

Best Male Group -SuperJunior

Best Dance Performance - Male Group -SuperJunior

Song of the Year -SuperJunior

Artist of the Year -SuperJunior

I am going for the award and i bought the tickets on the very 1st day! So anyone going too? i am so excited cant wait for 29th Nov!!!!

Guest jinayafer

Wow! She's really stunning at the above pics she pose for the Buckaroo Jeans AD.

But is it ok for Leeteuk to be so straight forward and transparent about his crush on Dana a few years back? I wonder how will Sora feel?....

Or he did it on purpose to show Sora that all this is already the pass and he has nothing go hide from her coz what's most important now is She (Sora) is the one he like now!

Lol... My Wishful thinking....

for me, it's okay though i didn't watch it yet, i think telling it to the public means that he's okay with, it's already in the past, so no worries... but i do worry about what will our baby princess would feel if ever she watched the episode.. :phew:

Guest jinayafer

Credits to WGM Leeteuk SJ & Kang Sora FaceBook FanPage

I am currently streaming SUKIRA Kiss The Radio now..and one of the guest is Alex (Sora's favorite couple on WGM)..you know what?? Leeteuk mention his wife Sora a lot..LOL ^^..but i can't translate know -__-" if you one of fans Alex and Sinae..he sing "flower pot" now :)

~R~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yay!! i hope someone will translate it :wub:^_^

Really? Alex is on kiss the radio? Haha... Leeteuk is feeling jealous that's why he kept mentioning bout his wife, Sora... Lol... He WANs to make sure Alex know she is his wife! So cute... I really wanna watch the cut of this part of sukira.

Guest jinayafer

‎[RUMOR] Leeteuk and Sora walking together at KBS ^^

RT @showsu Teuk at KBS radio open studio~ date with Sora~ RT @damngirlz_19: 111102 케베스한바퀴데이트? 라디오오픈스튜디오도가고^_^ ~ 손도잡으시구~http://yfrog.com/nxkc6rej http://yfrog.com/18n4vzj

cr: @showsu and @damngirlz_19

thanks to Sohee Yeoja

[My Opinion] When compared with last Sora's twitter photo..Sora was wearing similar clothes and she was also filming at KBS (viewed from the camera).. this photo is not clear but I see same posture and Sora's hairstyle..I'm still sad why Sora's face like that :( ?

yeah..but the plus side we know that Sora and Leeteuk walking together at KBS, because as far as we know..there are no WGM filming today ^^

Let's wait for further information :)

VinniE

2944a2p.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

it's anyone here who knows if there was a filming of WGM yesterday?? just want to make sure that this is really true :wub:

i want to see them date in real life...

@HELLOKITTYMAO - i'm also waiting for that video and translation, don't worry if i got some info about it, i'll post it here... ;)

‎[RUMOR] Leeteuk and Sora walking together at KBS ^^

RT @showsu Teuk at KBS radio open studio~ date with Sora~ RT @damngirlz_19: 111102 케베스한바퀴데이트? 라디오오픈스튜디오도가고^_^ ~ 손도잡으시구~http://yfrog.com/nxkc6rej http://yfrog.com/18n4vzj

cr: @showsu and @damngirlz_19

thanks to Sohee Yeoja

[My Opinion] When compared with last Sora's twitter photo..Sora was wearing similar clothes and she was also filming at KBS (viewed from the camera).. this photo is not clear but I see same posture and Sora's hairstyle..I'm still sad why Sora's face like that :( ?

yeah..but the plus side we know that Sora and Leeteuk walking together at KBS, because as far as we know..there are no WGM filming today ^^

Let's wait for further information :)

VinniE

I think it's really Sora. By looking at her hairstyle and her height it's very likely will be her.

And thank you so much if u have the video of sukira. Btw it's kinda sad that we two r the only one that is active here... Their FB seems to be more active and why don't they start posting and discussion here? I think it's still more convenient to discuss in this forum...

*quoted image*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

it's anyone here who knows if there was a filming of WGM yesterday?? just want to make sure that this is really true :wub:

i want to see them date in real life...

@HELLOKITTYMAO - i'm also waiting for that video and translation, don't worry if i got some info about it, i'll post it here... ;)

I think it's really Sora. By looking at her hairstyle and her height it's very likely will be her.

And thank you so much if u have the video of sukira. Btw it's kinda sad that we two r the only one that is active here... Their FB seems to be more active and why don't they start posting and discussion here? I think it's still more convenient to discuss in this forum...

:) cheer up!. i check this forum regularly tho didn't write much. it's just that the couple is just starting, and not much to discuss about just yet. no WGM last week doesnt help either. shall we wait for this week's WGM? i'm sure after the weekend the forum will be busy again. 

Guest jinayafer

actually the clothes that she's wearing in that picture was also taken from her twitter account...so i guess it's really her also...

i think because there's no episode last saturday that's why not many people are posting here... at least we are here to update this thread ^_^ the admins in this fanpage are really active, thanks to them ;)

111102 Kang Sora twitter update :

안녕하세요 촬영감독 강입니다! 으흐흐 http://twitpic.com/79ot03 http://twitpic.com/79ot0p http://twitpic.com/79ot1t

Hello cinematographer ! heuheuheu

sr: @reveramess

VinniE

11kbi41.jpg

2rpf9cn.jpg

n3vzq1.jpg

Credits to sup3rjunior.com and HeartsSuperJunior

Strong Heart: LeeTeuk talking about his confession to Dana (english sub)

Wow! I love ya! And thanks a million for that!

:) cheer up!. i check this forum regularly tho didn't write much. it's just that the couple is just starting, and not much to discuss about just yet. no WGM last week doesnt help either. shall we wait for this week's WGM? i'm sure after the weekend the forum will be busy again. 

Thanks for cheering me up dear. Hopefully it's really becoz of the reason that there wasn't WGM last week that's why it's all quiet here.

Coz I personally really getting to like this two more n more and it's not just as couple but in individual person.

Guest jinayafer

1g6txh.jpg

[TV Daily News] ‘Style Icon Awards 2011′ in the film ‘Sunny’ Cast of ‘New Icon’ Award.

‘Sunny’ movie was loved by a whole generation and reached about 730 million people who watched it.

Finally, when Sora get the microphone in front of the people she said “I was so excited, and I want dancing for saying that..” end of said middle witty dance scene, bringing cheers from the audience was lively.

Kang Sora said “thanks to actor, staff, and to the fans,” she happily revealed gratitude.

cr: TV Daily

VinniE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congrats to our baby princess :D

Thanks for posting here jinayafer! I just saw more of her red carpet photos... Sora is really x10 getting prettier and prettier everyday! Leeteuk is such a lucky guy!

And congrats her for getting herself another award again! Proud of you, Sora.

Guest jinayafer

‎Credits to WGM Leeteuk SJ & Kang Sora FaceBook FanPage

111103 Leeteuk twitter update

큰일이네...날씨때문인가...불안해지고 와로워지네...역시 쉬지를 말았어야해...

It's big...Is it because of the weather...Getting restless and getting lonely...Shouldn't have rested indeed...

sr: @special1004

trans: @mimilovemicky

VinniE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the admin said that this tweet was deleted by LeeTeuk

i hope he rested well...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

‎[TRANS] 111103 SUKIRA Kiss The Radio - Leeteuk & Eunhyuk

Listener: Eunhyuk-ssi, you really feel like using the computer right? It's not convenient when your hyung is using right?

EH: Yup, it's okay. He's my hyung.

LT: What?

EH: Leeteuk-ssi is using it to look at Kang Sora-ssi's picture.

LT: That's because you kept using your phone.

EH: I used it for awhile only~

LT: No, we looked at it together just now.

EH: Yup, it's okay, since he's the hyung.

(cr. 凝幻, trans by @rapperhyuk)

hmmm..maybe Leeteuk has seen Sora's photos at Style Icon Award ^^..I wondering what he thinks about that photos :)

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Hahaha!!! He must be so proud telling and showing off to everyone and all his Suju members that his wife is god damn gorgeous!! Lol