[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest luna.tique

i really wish it was REAL DATE :lol::wub: but it's okay, maybe someday ;)

THANKS for sharing LUNA..

just got a question, how many times in a week do they film or record together?? is it 3x a week? or it depends??

hi jinayafer~

i dunno too~ must be depending on their schedule?

and maybe the reason why they're filming quite often right now is because Leeteuk is gonna be really busy in the following months with SMtown and the preparation and kick-off of their World Tour in Seoul on November (which i wish Sora would attend :D)

edit:

i'm live streaming Sukira right now and Leeteuk looks really tired :(

i wonder what they did earlier in their "date" that he's so tired...

plus he has other recordings too over the week, so that must be it...

it's currently their break in Sukira right now in which they're only playing songs so the PD shifted the camera from them. Leeteuk is napping for a few minutes~hope he rests well

Guest luna.tique

more pics of Teuk & Sora from filming earlier ^^

428564067.png

428564069.png

cr. LICAELLA_

p.s. I hope that when stuff are taken out from here and posted elsewhere, especially when you first learned about it from here, you'll also include in the credit the one who shared (shared by:) together with the original source. Thank you :)

LeeTeuk is a busy bee - I hope he don't get sick and if he does, hopefully he's got someone to take care of him now. They do look cute together. So now they are at LeeTeuk's school and he is probably very proud introducing 'his wife' to his former teachers. What a good mission.

thanks for sharing the pictures!!

Guest jinayafer

hi jinayafer~

i dunno too~ must be depending on their schedule?

and maybe the reason why they're filming quite often right now is because Leeteuk is gonna be really busy in the following months with SMtown and the preparation and kick-off of their World Tour in Seoul on November (which i wish Sora would attend :D)

edit:

i'm live streaming Sukira right now and Leeteuk looks really tired :(

i wonder what they did earlier in their "date" that he's so tired...

plus he has other recordings too over the week, so that must be it...

it's currently their break in Sukira right now in which they're only playing songs so the PD shifted the camera from them. Leeteuk is napping for a few minutes~hope he rests well

i saw a pic where he said that he was on a date and he looked happy, but yeah, the other pics says that he looked so tired.. i also agreed in one comment that instead of saying that he was FILMING, he then said that he was on a DATE haha... we all know that LeeTuek is really busy, but i hope they can still be more closer even after filming (WGM)... THANKS luna :D they also going to take a break right?? (SUJU members)

I think he really treasure his date coz it seems he don't even have the time to noe other girls. His schedule so pack.. Poor thing.

But I wonder how long will this marriage last coz leeteuk told the media that he will join the military either end this year, which I don't think it's possible, or early next year, which I hope not... I really hope they could have more or a longer time together. Seeing him so happy now really makes me sad to see them separate so soon... Praying the day won't come...

Guest jinayafer

I think he really treasure his date coz it seems he don't even have the time to noe other girls. His schedule so pack.. Poor thing.

But I wonder how long will this marriage last coz leeteuk told the media that he will join the military either end this year, which I don't think it's possible, or early next year, which I hope not... I really hope they could have more or a longer time together. Seeing him so happy now really makes me sad to see them separate so soon... Praying the day won't come...

yah, thinking that he's going to military service soon makes me sad also :(

i think he'll wait for KangIn to come out first, maybe April or May, just a guess...

but for now, let's just enjoy watching our favorite couple ;) :wub:

Guest luna.tique

LeeTeuk is a busy bee - I hope he don't get sick and if he does, hopefully he's got someone to take care of him now. They do look cute together. So now they are at LeeTeuk's school and he is probably very proud introducing 'his wife' to his former teachers. What a good mission.

thanks for sharing the pictures!!

hopefully, Sora will take care of him? :P

i'm really excited for this to air.

yeah, he must be very proud introducing and bragging about his "wife" to others. I think he even brags about it among his fellow SJ members :lol:

i saw a pic where he said that he was on a date and he looked happy, but yeah, the other pics says that he looked so tired.. i also agreed in one comment that instead of saying that he was FILMING, he then said that he was on a DATE haha... we all know that LeeTuek is really busy, but i hope they can still be more closer even after filming (WGM)... THANKS luna :D they also going to take a break right?? (SUJU members)

if i'm not mistaken, after SMtown concert in NYC this weekend, they'll have a week vacation (that's just it, a freakin' week, just like last year, they only got a week of vacation). But i dunno with Leeteuk cause he has all this shows, they will proly give him a break too so he'll have to do alot of filming before that which proly explains why he has alot of filming this week. The day before his "date" with Sora, he was filming Hello Baby <_<

yah, thinking that he's going to military service soon makes me sad also :(

i think he'll wait for KangIn to come out first, maybe April or May, just a guess...

but for now, let's just enjoy watching our favorite couple ;):wub:

about the army thing, yeah, he did say he's gonna enter, but i think it's still gonna be after the World Tour. But i dunno cause like what happened to Heechul, we didn't know he's entering till a week before! and they used to say Leeteuk and Heechul are gonna enter together, so yeah, we might just wake up one day and there's news about his enlistment already :(

Guest jinayafer

hopefully, Sora will take care of him? :P

i'm really excited for this to air.

yeah, he must be very proud introducing and bragging about his "wife" to others. I think he even brags about it among his fellow SJ members :lol:

if i'm not mistaken, after SMtown concert in NYC this weekend, they'll have a week vacation (that's just it, a freakin' week, just like last year, they only got a week of vacation). But i dunno with Leeteuk cause he has all this shows, they will proly give him a break too so he'll have to do alot of filming before that which proly explains why he has alot of filming this week. The day before his "date" with Sora, he was filming Hello Baby <_<

about the army thing, yeah, he did say he's gonna enter, but i think it's still gonna be after the World Tour. But i dunno cause like what happened to Heechul, we didn't know he's entering till a week before! and they used to say Leeteuk and Heechul are gonna enter together, so yeah, we might just wake up one day and there's news about his enlistment already :(

wow, no wonder, why he was so tired...

just read on FB that DongHae and LeeTeuk are going together with their mom on a vacation, while the rest of the members are going to Europe, i'm not sure if this is true, but for EunHyuk, i heard that he wants to go to Europe with his family...

the question is when will the SS4 concert ends? i hope our SoRa will help him to relax a bit... did the members knew that HeeChul was going to military? or just like us that a week before he told them?

Guest luna.tique

wow, no wonder, why he was so tired...

just read on FB that DongHae and LeeTeuk are going together with their mom on a vacation, while the rest of the members are going to Europe, i'm not sure if this is true, but for EunHyuk, i heard that he wants to go to Europe with his family...

the question is when will the SS4 concert ends? i hope our SoRa will help him to relax a bit... did the members knew that HeeChul was going to military? or just like us that a week before he told them?

i'm not sure with the other members' plans but i'm pretty sure that Eunhyuk is really going somewhere in Europe with his family :) as for the other members, we'll proly know too since they usually share it on their twitter

for Super Show, it usually runs 10 months or so, but Super Show 4 might be longer since it's a World Tour this time :)

uhm, for the military thing, i'm not 100% sure if the members knew way before the fans did, but my personal opinion is that they just knew it a day or so before the news came out -_-

-----------------------

wonder what our Dimple Couple is doing today.... :D

Guest DongHee

Hello~!!

I'm a 14 year old girl who loves Leeteuk and Sora Couple on we got married^^

and i am a gogumas before hehe....

I really like the couple, they're so sweet to each other!

Recently i have been a silent reader in this forum lol! i'm so shy if talk to people that not i know blush.gif

English is not my first grammar, so......... if my english is bad, i'm sorry unsure.gif

I hope we can be friends~! smile.gif

Guest jinayafer

my internet sucks!! very slow...

@LUNA - wow, 10mos?? maybe because they have some schedules in korea also, they're going back and forth right? from korea to another country, and then korea again? if more than 10mos, what will happen to our LeeTeuk military service?? :unsure: anyway, just forget about that military service thing :P don't want to think about it yet... i hope they have another filming today :wub: it would be nice if they do it everyday... :wub:

@DONGHEE - of course your welcome here... don't worry about your grammar, just post what you want to post ^_^

Guest ananbehappy

more pics of Teuk & Sora from filming earlier ^^

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

cr. LICAELLA_

p.s. I hope that when stuff are taken out from here and posted elsewhere, especially when you first learned about it from here, you'll also include in the credit the one who shared (shared by:) together with the original source. Thank you :)

dear luna.tique   may i repost your share on my facebook ?i am a thai fan of dimple couple ,thank you

Guest luna.tique

dear luna.tique   may i repost your share on my facebook ?i am a thai fan of dimple couple ,thank you

yeah sure, spread the Dimple couple love :D

edit:

[Fancam] 111020 Leeteuk at Soongsil High School (WGM Recording) {click me!}

cr. k_nanny

alternative link {click me}

cr. LICAELLA_

there were ALOT of fanboys! :P :lol:

Guest jinayafer

WGM Official Website Update

*quoted image*

cr. zena209

:wub:

There's more~!!!!

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

cr. 신현웅

via fallme_

a BIG THANKS LUNA :wub:

yay!! i like the two of them sitting together, just the two of them :wub:

i really can't wait for this episode to air... :blink:

and thank God they have another selca.. it reminds me of YongSeo, when they also wore their uniform... ^_^

already watched it... where's SoRa?? did she got out safely?? i hope so...

Guest bulkgoguma

[TRANS] 111021 - Sukira

Leeteuk talked about his ideal type

Hyuk: I know who it this

Leeteuk: Then dont tell..

Eunhyuk: I will spread it..

Leeteuk: Still you dare to say it, you will ..

Eunhyuk: Kang Sora-shi ~ ㅋㅋ

cr:all4hyuk.twitter

Leeteuk's ideal type is SORA ^^

Guest jinayafer

[TRANS] 111021 - Sukira

Leeteuk talked about his ideal type

Hyuk: I know who it this

Leeteuk: Then dont tell..

Eunhyuk: I will spread it..

Leeteuk: Still you dare to say it, you will ..

Eunhyuk: Kang Sora-shi ~ ㅋㅋ

cr:all4hyuk.twitter

Leeteuk's ideal type is SORA ^^

:wub::wub: well, he does talk a lot about her these days... :D

Guest lain_laen

Thanks bulkgoguma..

I wonder what kind of progress they've been through :wub:

It pretty fast for him to say that sora is his ideal type, but that's good anyway :P:D