[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest jinayafer

just watched the episode but this time in english... i got smitten whenever LeeTeuk stared at Kang Sora :wub:

is LeeTeuk the type of a person who easily falls in love?? :huh:

like the others, i got to watched some episodes of YongSeo ^_^ and TeukSora couple are more awkward than the YongSeo couple before, and the way LT stared at his wife is something :wub: can't explain, but the whole time i'm watching it in raw and in english sub, i smiled from the beginning until the end of it, :D

now, i just can't wait for saturday to come, :P

Guest ember880222

Agree with all the comment here. First time when i know LeeTeuk will join the WGM, i am a bit worry. It is because SuJu is very famous and have a lot of fans, i scare that all the fans cant accept the wife of Leeteuk. But after i watch the 1st episode of them, i feel that SuJu fans will also support and like them. It is just because Kang Sora is really cute and pretty. They look quiet match together, shy and smile.....O....Make me feel shy also while watch their cute expression. I really hope that this couple will bring more suprise and smile for us. Since Leeteuk is single now, if they really become a pair of real couple also good. At least Leeteuk got somebody to take care him and love him. He is always busy and tired, should find someone to look after him. So i am here to give them the truely best wishes. I hope this couple {Leeteuk and Sora} {Dimple couple} hehehe, can be cute, sweet and romantic o!! Fighthing!!!!

jungsoratile.jpg

309379_150546805040907_147643228664598_238987_1332788034_n.jpg

Guest pretty_92868

Hi to all, I'm also a GOGUMA,

as I've seen there's so many goguma here already as we also love

our SNSD brother -SUJU.

After hearing this news about the new couple,

I'm really excited and anticipating the first meeting.

Then finally I got the copy and watch it,

Thank you very much.

I'm grinning the whole time I'm watching it.

I've never seen our Teukie run out of words.

He can't take his eyes on her.

Mesmerized by her beauty.

So lovable couple.

I also love the BIL,they are all supportive

of their Hyung.

I hope that this couple will last longer than

Adam couple because I'm going to invest on them.

Guest are-in_88

hye...

wanna give my respect for all leeteuk and kang sora shipper...^^

by the way,for those who know me..i'm a hardcore woojung shippers...but i am also a hardcore ELF,so i'mexcited to hear dat our leader willjoin WGM...kekeke..dun know what i wanna to say..aigooo..but i will love both shipper from now.

at first i kinda feel shocked..when i saw the articles dat leeteuk will appear on WGM..he's so workaholic..yesterday he just got IV treatment at hospital because of the exhausted..seriously i'm worried...BUT,for the positive side,he know have wife who will take care of him..he love his works,so we as a fans will support him...now,he has a wife who will give energy to him..so,i dun worry anymore..

for kang sora-sshi,i love at her for the first sight...ok,i'm a girl too...hahaha..but,she's so lovely and kinda matured,totally opposites with her ages..she can matched with leeteuk..FOR SURE...

i love how Leeteuk personally peeking at her..she's totally shy...hahaha

their faces...seriously....their face totally resemble with each other...wow!!!its fate.... :w00t:

By the way,how u guys will give a nickname for this couple??DIMPLE COUPLE should be okay... :wub: :wub: :wub: ermm,i heard about KANG-TEUK couple too..but,i dun thinks its necessary because u know ryte the nickname was specially dedicate to kangin and leeteuk special friendship..so,dun bother for that okay...but,it just my personal thought only,not related to other ELF...^^

their super junior members also love kang sora ryte?hehehe..i hope my ELFs friend also can give them our blessing...

i will give my blessing for a new couple.. fighting!!!

Guest gauri92

so i've been trying to watch the episode but haven't been able to....the english links are not working for me....can someone please please please help?!?!?

Guest vivaciousvixen

so i've been trying to watch the episode but haven't been able to....the english links are not working for me....can someone please please please help?!?!?

You can watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gG-hTfsHs08&feature=share

This should be fun to watch but no videos are available. This would have been the second couple I would be supporting (first one is JoongBo) - even tho' I am a CN Blue fan, I like LeeTeuk also - and Kang SoRa seems nice. I'm sure they will be an interesting pair.

Guest jinayafer

since saturday is far away, lol... i'll post pictures of this newly weds... :wub:

CREDITS TO "WGM LEETEUK & KANG SORA FACEBOOK FANPAGE"

bhing2.jpg

2i74utk.jpg

2d91jrr.jpg

CREDITS TO "WGM LEETEUK & KANG SORA FACEBOOK FANPAGE"

hurf3t.jpg

r2t308.jpg

2ewl7j9.jpg

This should be fun to watch but no videos are available. This would have been the second couple I would be supporting (first one is JoongBo) - even tho' I am a CN Blue fan, I like LeeTeuk also - and Kang SoRa seems nice. I'm sure they will be an interesting pair.

just go to this FP ----> Dimple Couple FB FanPage the admins are very active... you can also watch the first episode here... but not fully sub...

Guest toGETherONE

gees, is it going to be this difficult to find "dimples couple" online clips? pretty much every link posted have been deleted. bummer.

Guest jinayafer

I've found a FB page, don't know if it's the official one or not but here's the link:

WGM (Leeteuk and Kang Sora)

can't open it... but thanks :D

anyway, just go here -- FanPage of DIMPLE COUPLE -- the admins are really active, i think they are the first one who got the first episode posted on their page and there are also pictures of the couple, hope all of you can visit...

Guest sorcy79au

can't open it... but thanks :D

anyway, just go here -- FanPage of DIMPLE COUPLE -- the admins are really active, i think they are the first one who got the first episode posted on their page and there are also pictures of the couple, hope all of you can visit...

Argh! Sorry!

That's a big FAIL on my part.

Here's the actual address. http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/WGM-Leeteuk-and-Kang-Sora/266343350067143

However the page you posted has more people on it.

Wow, it was just so weird, in a good way, but still weird seeing Teuk just passing by XD

I read some comments on the youtube page and i agree that looked like it was just a coincidence of him being there because for a star like Leeteuk he would at least say something. It was record after WGM? If so we may se more on the show, them talking about his cameo hehe

Guest jinayafer

Wow, it was just so weird, in a good way, but still weird seeing Teuk just passing by XD

I read some comments on the youtube page and i agree that looked like it was just a coincidence of him being there because for a star like Leeteuk he would at least say something. It was record after WGM? If so we may se more on the show, them talking about his cameo hehe

ikr!! the director should had given him a line, but still, i did liked it... :wub:

maybe he visited his wife in the set of her drama, and offered him a tini tiny cameo, lol... just maybe...