[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Today's episode really good! My favorite part was a scene where Lee Yeon Hee got really scared when she realized that someone was right behind her. Her reaction was priceless lol. It sort of reminded me of a past Running Man episode where SJH was being chased by someone and ran right into KJK and she immediately fell to the floor because she was so surprised and also of Kim Soo Ro's reaction when SJH popped out of the window on Family Outing :lol:

i want to see that reaction...wakakaka

Lee Yeon hee is cute...I dunno why..I just love her since she play with hyun bin

Guest lucky_moon

its been a long time since l watched the show, now am back to watch it with the special ep in China, woow chinese fans are awesome and loyal, they impressed me as Thai fans.

lol. Monday Couple 4life. Even though for everything Gary knew Ji Hyo wasn't there and was in Korea. Some part of him still recognized her even disguised sitting on the ground there and told him to pay extra attention and see who that person in black was.

It's pretty amazing when you consider how oblivious Gary can sometimes be to stuff ;)

Guest theoddone33

Really looking forward to next week's. I like that they paired up Yuri and Kwang Su, but I think the Haha and Taeyeon pair will be pretty funny too.

I was thinking that it's pretty epic for SNSD to be on RM but then I remembered that almost half of them have already been on it.

Guest nicha1980

There is no longer combined ratings for SBS Good Sunday so we can see RM's individual rating from now on..^^

TNmS : Nationwide 14.3% ,  Seoul 18.5%

AGB : Nationwide 14.3% , Seoul 15.5%

Last week

SBS Good Sunday

TNmS : Nationwide 10.7% ,  Seoul 12.1%

AGB : Nationwide 10.6% , Seoul 10.9%

(AGB Single rating of RM were 16.2% (Nationwide) & 16.6% (Seoul)

credit tnms and agb nielsen

Guest Mong1991

hi does someone know what song the running man team is playing when gary hugged jihyo during episode 60? wrestling match? thanks!! :)

I believe it's Leessang's The Answer to a Guy Like Me Is You :)

just got done watching EP.62 and boy can u tell JIHYO

looks so freaking tried i mean she look like she haven't

sleep at all poor thing! she needed to rest and i cant wait

for SNSD ep ill miss jihyo this week get better n we will see

her next week!! YAY and kim joong kook is the SPY for this

one telling the truth to everyone they didnt believe him lols!!

just got done watching EP.62 and boy can u tell JIHYO

looks so freaking tried i mean she look like she haven't

sleep at all poor thing! she needed to rest and i cant wait

for SNSD ep ill miss jihyo this week get better n we will see

her next week!! YAY and kim joong kook is the SPY for this

one telling the truth to everyone they didnt believe him lols!!

Yah she really did look tired especially when she first arrived, but even during the episode itself. When you look at Korean dramas and for lead actors they can end up filming something like 16-18 hours a day for 6/7 days a week. That's pretty crazy. So when you think about she probably filmed Gye-Baek until like 3-5am early Morning Morning then she headed to the airport got on a plane and flew to China and did this episode and then flew back to Korea Monday Night all to show back up on set for Gyebaek around 7-8am Tuesday morning. It's no wonder she collapsed.

I love her on Running Man, but I hope she can get some kind of break until Gye-Baek is over. The problem is I wonder if she only gets Mondays off on Gye-Baek *BECAUSE* of Running Man? So if she wasn't filming Running Man she'd have to be back on the set of Gye-Baek filming?

Guest whothehelliszoe

Help me ppl!

I'm desperately in need! sad.gif 

Does anyone have the links (or just a knowledge) where to get the 11th episode RAW in 720p quality?! Need it badly. bad the links provided on the 43rd page of the thread are broken.

I tried to use one of the torrents i've found but it has no seeds so it stuck with 20 peers with 3.9% each. wacko.giffury.gif 

Please help me. I neeeeeed it in HD so bad... tears.gif

Guest O_ptimistic

Excuse me , I want to know what's song that started 

when they remind Ep.16 when yuri joined the RM first time ..

^ ^"

Guest chopper!

Excuse me , I want to know what's song that started 

when they remind Ep.16 when yuri joined the RM first time ..

^ ^"

its called 아무리 생각해도 난 너를 by Sweet Sorrow