Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Drama 2011] Scent Of A Woman 여인의 향기

Replies

• donnapiedonnapie Sailing aboard the SunWook ship Posts: 668Member

IDOL

bananaleaf wrote on 05 September 2011 - 02:38 PM:

really??? ]interesting. wat about this pic...looks like he's on top?*quoted image*

omg i feel like perv discussing this. AND being this obsessed over this couple/drama.

*quoted image*

This soundcloud should totally accompany that picture.

OH YEAHHHHHHH!!!
    aka flower pot 
    for more of my asian drama ramblings & for serious SunWook spazzing, visit: DRAMA QUEEN
             2uz4ile.gif2zohe8o.gif
  • incarnadineincarnadine where the wind takes me...Posts: 5,174Member
    edited September 2011
    donnapie wrote on 05 September 2011 - 12:59 AM:

This soundcloud should totally accompany that picture.

OH YEAHHHHHHH!!!

LMAOOOOO :lol:
    omg that soundcloud totally cracked me up
    it's so early nineties yet so appropriate

*tries not to be too obvious about her age*
    Wookie & Jinnie
    2005 - present

• bananaleafbananaleaf TejasPosts: 816Member

IDOL

donnapie wrote on 05 September 2011 - 01:47 AM:

*quoted image*

*quoted image* *quoted image*

*quoted image*

Oh, Jiwoookkkkk... we know what you're thinkingggggggg...

And it's dirty... Very, very dirty... :rolleyes:

eeek add the next scene..where he opened up his laptop to look up KSA's movie S diary or other things. hahaha

I think all you gals in this thread and on tumblr make SOAW so fun and addicting. B)
    tumblr_lyn6bfLmqr1qfqt0ro2_400.jpgtumblr_lyn6bfLmqr1qfqt0ro1_250.jpg
  • etee7114etee7114 Posts: 493Member
    edited September 2011
    donnapie wrote on 05 September 2011 - 02:50 PM:

So i can jump him when the right time comes... that's why... LOL

Hahaha!! Very sneaky but very clever. But what happened to that topless on the floor stunt?

I love how we are all killing time here. Is it really Monday today?
  • kler2009kler2009 Posts: 1,048Member

IDOL

Yeah just Monday... You all have to promise to hang around a week or two after the drama ends... You all make my day with all the comments and scenarios..

IDOL

We should definitely keep this thread alive even after the drama ends.

After all, where would we spazz once Dong Wook and Sun Ah comes out in the open that they're dating?

(in my dreams, it goes that way okay?):rolleyes:
    aka flower pot 
    for more of my asian drama ramblings & for serious SunWook spazzing, visit: DRAMA QUEEN
             2uz4ile.gif2zohe8o.gif
  • kler2009kler2009 Posts: 1,048Member

IDOL

http://www.google.com.my/search?hl=en&nomo=1&biw=508&bih=563&tbs=qdr%3Ah&q=여인의+향기&btnG=Search&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=

There are lost of articles today about SOAW drama exported to 8 countries.. Wow..
  • vanessa14vanessa14 Posts: 28Member

IDOL

early219 wrote on 04 September 2011 - 09:15 PM:

Thank you very much...:D...love how the manager dance....whahhaha

me too me too!!!!!! so funny!
    Currently Watching: I Need Romance 3, A Well raised Daughter Hana, Emergency Couple, Let's Eat and Full House Thai ver :P
  • sueyipsueyip Posts: 3,587Member

IDOL

bananaleaf

You're right...just watched the scene again. his legs are beside hers not intertwined. but still on the same bed though. lol

Talking about legs being intertwined - did anyone notice their legs
    when they were lying in YJ's bed? Pretty interesting??????
    Wish I know how to post that pic here.
  • padharipadhari Posts: 2,488Member

SUPERSTAR

no gifs on the hospital hug scene when YJ hugged JW after getting discharged.
  • alder282alder282 Posts: 35Member

IDOL

Hi again!
    I had been reading all the comments and spoiler from episode 14 and I just want to add my opinion about the end of this drama. I haven't wacht this episode because I want to keep the memory of them together and happy I have notice that we all have different thinking about her dead; I just want to say that even thought cancer is a really bad sickness still a lot of people survive and have a happy life after. I know several people who survived my mother in law lived for almost 9 years after she was diagnose with cancer even that the doctors said she won't live more than a year. I think the care and how much she wanted to live near of my husband ( her son) and our kids give her the strength to fight it and only in the end she was really bad , probably 6 month before her dead. So my feeling about this is that miracles do happens; sometimes in long way, sometimes in short but the importance is that we live our life with every breath that we take to the maximum and appreciate what we have now, not what will come in the future because that is uncertain. I love this drama because of that, it was great to see YJ happy and trying to do the things that she never did before, I hope the last 2 episodes the writter/s give some happiness to this couple and let them have beautiful moments together.
    pinky88
  • noopie_1noopie_1 Posts: 454Member
    HELP! anyone familiar with korean? haixs, i'm trying to translate what wookie said, but some words, make me confuse...

svsbpt.png

I wonder where was suna? are they recording the duet song separately?? KYAAAA!! I really hope they release the digital mp3!
    Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has Genius, Power and Magic in it. Begin it now. - Goethe

IDOL

padhari wrote on 05 September 2011 - 04:32 PM:

no gifs on the hospital hug scene when YJ hugged JW after getting discharged.

Here you go guys... Before being admitted

szbuz4.jpg

After being discharged

2ep57iw.gif
    aka flower pot 
             2uz4ile.gif2zohe8o.gif
    miaomiao22bananaleaf
  • jastineljastinel Suna4life/Philippines PhilippinesPosts: 3,554Member
    edited September 2011
    [K-DRAMA NEWS] Scent of a Woman, sold to 8 countries
    Posted on September 5, 2011
    On 5th of September, SBS announced its weekend drama ‘ Scent of a woman’ is sold to 8 Asia countries, including Philippines, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Cambodia, Malaysia, Indonesia and Vietnam.

The drama will end in Korea next weekend, 16 episodes in total.

source ; http://thedramascenes.com/2011/09/05/k-drama-news-scent-of-a-woman-sold-to-8-countries/

For Sure Japan will buy the rights for this drama too, Suna has many Japanese fans.
    Oh please, promote the drama here in the Philippines, i just wrote to her in me2day page that I wish she will
    promote this drama in my country (before reading the article). I will get to see this drama again, on TV this time!
    ssssssk.jpg
    Kim Sun Ah..."I need to be touched in order for the viewers to think, “That can really happen” through my acting".
    "I give a lot of effort to nurture my heart. Whether someone calls me crazy or not, I will even go to a corner of a shooting scene to act goofy to pep myself up"

.........Translation by sassychef@dramabeans.com.........
  • yuta_ruleyuta_rule Taiwan!Posts: 595Member
    noopie_1 wrote on 05 September 2011 - 03:44 AM:

HELP! anyone familiar with korean? haixs, i'm trying to translate what wookie said, but some words, make me confuse...

*quoted image*

I wonder where was suna? are they recording the duet song separately?? KYAAAA!! I really hope they release the digital mp3!

the main message was the lyrics taken from the song.
    and the small text in grey is him saying "it's autumn, great! the sky pretty!!"

btw, the OST of their duet is out, i really was like squeaking in excitement! http://music.naver.com/album/index.nhn?albumId=206465
    i wonder if they recorded together...who knows, maybe this photo was taken by KSA. lol...

did u guys see the selfcam pics LDW took that are posted on the official SoaW website. i have to say, KSA must be damn influential...first he can't take selfcam pics, then later he can't look directly into the lens...but the latest set of photos...oh gosh...he's a fast learner....KSA taught him well...haha..
    noopie_1

IDOL

bx66o.jpg

There are times when it’s just so hard to act like she’s alright around him.
    Times like today when she’s filled with fear and sadness and longing over things that she might never have and places that they could never get to see.

She wants to get married and have children and travel to all sort of exotic places and grow old and have him call her wife.

She wants all that.

She wants all that with him.

But the decision is not really up to her.

It’s God’s or fate’s or luck that dealt her with a really, really bad hand, but she knows it is definitely not hers.

She has to understand that.

To accept the fact that they only have here and now and this moment where they have each other even if it is only for a day.

She ran up to him to hug him tight and weirdly enough, she felt her fears come to rest.

Yes, she’ll take what she can have.

Because she loves him.

And he loves her.

And she knows that because of that they won’t ever lose each other even if she dies.

He’ll always have her to remember and to love and to think of when she’s gone and she’d always have him to remind her of everything that love is supposed to make her feel when she was alive.

And somehow that is enough.

There could never be anything else that she could ask for in the last days of her life more than that.

aka flower pot 
             2uz4ile.gif2zohe8o.gif
    *alodia*noopie_1miaomiao22
  • padharipadhari Posts: 2,488Member

SUPERSTAR

edited September 2011
    @donnapie wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! Xpress fan service. thank u for the gifs, especially i enjoy seeing the gif - after getting discharged becoz, it is yj who is running towards jw to embrace him, as she was the one to let him go and not take care of her when she was admitted in the hospital. Both YJ and JW expressions and feelings, we can really feel in this hug. JW's expressions are like, he is a little taken aback (or he did not expect) when YJ hugged him like that.

thank you once again.
  • *alodia**alodia* ? Dia ? ??....??....^^ PhilippinesPosts: 4,038Member
    edited September 2011
    Simply skimming on dramabeans (note: skimming, not ever reading) makes me cry! Drama! You indeed make me crazy!!!

I've read lupita's comments a few pages back and i agree with her on some parts (like how Ji Wook doesn't seem to 'share' JY's grief (ie: not coming to/sharing with him HJ's wake)... but somehow this episode just touched my heartstrings so badly... javabeans and I have the same opinion about this episode, i think (i think i would have to wait until weekend to be able to read the recaps in full...)
    001.gif002.gif
    Get I Do I Do English Subtitles from: B.O.N F u n S u b s © ~ Band Of Nuts F u n S u b s (HanRel version)
    We are still recruting Korean-English Translators for I Do I Do.
    If you are interested please send me a message or email me at alodia4448@yahoo.com
    ★ ★ ★ UPDATES AND USEFUL INFORMATION ABOUT I DO I DO ON PAGE 4 ★ ★ ★
  • noopie_1noopie_1 Posts: 454Member
    AAAAAA thank you yuta_rule!! My head was like scratching and scratching, scribble in my note book, translated all the hangeul into romanization ^^ wahahahahaha the power of SOAW!!!! >___,

OMGGG!! I can't believe it's out!! how to buy from naver?? I have account in soribada which is expired soon in few days! AAAAAA THANK YOU SO MUCH for the info! I'm so happppy!!! HAHAHAHAHA! yeaaaa his latest close up set of photos make me scream! SO HANDSOME! SO PERFECT!!! I have showed some of wookie photos to some of my good friends, and most of them, can't tell that wookie is korean actor! Hmmmmm I wonder why? to me, he looks like korean.... my friends said wookie looked like a mixed Caucasian.... 

Jastinel
    , thank you for organising letter of request to SBSNOW. I have copy and paste the message to SBSNOW in my twitter. I hope they read our messages. THank you for posting the info! It's such a great news that SOAW sold out to 8 countries!!!!

Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has Genius, Power and Magic in it. Begin it now. - Goethe
  • So3So3 Posts: 126Member
    donnapie wrote on 04 September 2011 - 10:47 PM:

*quoted image*

*quoted image* *quoted image*

*quoted image*

Oh, Jiwoookkkkk... we know what you're thinkingggggggg...

And it's dirty... Very, very dirty... :rolleyes:

I think what's most interesting is the action that followed... JW went to find a house so that he and YJ can spend days and nights together... hmm... doing what was on his mind. I have to say JW is pretty strategic a person. He should be a good businessman so don't you worry JW's dad.

Just sayin'.
    dalidoudila