The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest bitzes

yes.. i can't get over w/ their kissing scene .. hahahaha!!!

HSkissscene.gif

is my eyes deceiving me or what? .. :w00t:

kisstouge.gif

kis.gif

kissbts2.gif

look at the way he looks at her! :wub: :wub: :wub:

pinchattempt.gif

cr: thao

you know, i think when they thought that the camera isn't around, they play more .. they are really close but then they get conscious whenever there is/are camera(s) around .. PSH doesn't really like having antis ..

@checkinout that's my fave MV of dooley couple too! their closeness is admirable .. they really spent so much time w/ each other during YAB days .. i just hope that they are still hanging out together even on their busy sched.. SH hangs out w/ HK .. i love ANJELL's friendship even after YAB .. they support each other whenever they can .. like when CN Blue had their first showcase.. JGS, HK and PSH was there.. love it! PSH also supported and watched FT Island's concert in Taiwan..when YAB ended, they went skiing but such a pity YH wasn't able to go ..

i esp. love their unique nicknames for each other.. Bulmae Jung fits YH .. PSH was right.. hehe.. what a receptive eyes she has, eh? .. :D i like Avant Hye too, although JGS gave her nickname for that.. hehe..

WGM episode.. love it too! hahaha! the way talk at each other, u could see their closeness and how much they knew each other.. love the way YH laughed when SH was divulging infos about him .. hahaha! and yeah, i was also surprised when YH called her so late that night and long distance at that.. i would've thought that he'd call HK or JGS.. but no, he called PSH.. she already has a special place in his heart .. :P

and of course, whoever they end up w/ i'd be happy for them .. i will support them .. they are still young but

for now i love their treasured close friendship .. im sure it strengthed even more when they did HS .. :D

edit:

@SuYinadmirer some doesn't prefer it but it's totally my cup of tea .. im surprised that they call HS melodrama when in fact it isn't that much a melodrama .. it's funny light breezy story .. it's youthful .. what attracted me to this drama is that it's realistic and u can totally relate to it .. plus the scenery and cinematography is great too .. the music, how much i love it! it's awesome! .. and of course the OTP's chemistry on and off cam is just way above the roof! love love it!! :wub: i could relate to their love story bcuz it's realistic .. i totally recommend it..! :D

Guest SuYinadmirer

Oooh, this couple seems interesting. I'm watching You're Beautiful right now, and I really want Shin Hye to end up Yonghwa, even if that's not possible. :(

I'll be back once I watch Heartstrings. I heard is finished showing just a couple of days ago?

They seem to have a lot of chemistry, even with just pictures. And they seem very close to each other as well. I shall anticipate the couple!

I would like to know, is the drama interesting though? I've heard a lot of negative reviews for it. Mainly because of the melodrama, even the it's supposed to be mellow.

Congratulations to Latika for opening this thread of our Dooley couple! I am so gonna miss them sad.gif. I am hoping for more of future projects of them together wub.gif like CFs, Fms and even a movie, that would be really, really great! Does anyone have a link regarding Yonghwa calling Shinhye in WGM? I could not find it in YT sweatingbullets.gif please help me.

Anyways here is a link of a part in a certain TV show where CN Blue guested wherein Yonghwa mentioned Shinhye.

ohhmyygawwwd for the .gifs Hearties,hahaha..thanks so much for bringing it here...too bad shinhye seems really shy to kiss back her friend properly,waaaha..i already posted my reaction regarding the kiss .gifs in Heartstrings thread and i'm not sure if i can post it here again so let me just say : wow!!yonghwa w00t.gif and awww,shinhye blush.gif ..i wish you kiss him back properly ^_^ still,can't get over the kiss scene esp the bts of that scene..thank goodness mbc release it,i hope they will release a longer and more complete version ;)

bitzes i also love that pinched in the cheek .gif..too bad they cut it too soon coz i think they are really having a moment there,hahaha..and i also think these two are more playful when they are not aware that the camera is still focus on them

SuYinadmirer it's a simple yet charming love story,with characters that are so real and relatable,then the music is sooooooo awesome and shinhye and yonghwa's chemistry is so natural and sparkling that i can't let go of leeshin and gyuwon just yet..hope you'll watch,try it,it's so worth it :)

dzach i'm thinking about that vid earlier,haha,now i'll be able to watch it,thanks so much for posting the link :)

i think it's difficult to find the wgm vid now in yt..hope you'll find one :)

-CoZy-NaN thanks..gotta bookmark all these vids now,it's just nice to watch again...part of HS withdrawal sypmtoms,i guess ^_^

Hello my fellow yongshin/shinhwa lovers...saw some hearties also... ;)

bitzes, LOVE the screencaps you posted!! what a treasure!

about this kisstouge.gif

at first I didnt want to believe what I was seeing and thot I was just being delusional or over-dreaming,hehe

but anyway..yes.. you can see his tounge! ^^

checkinout, *hugs* my fellow YH fan...wonderful to see you here. I'm not good at words, so maybe I will contribute pictures more hehe.

Yonghwa and Shinhye's closeness cant be desscribe by words, as YH fan, I'm happy YH has close female friend in k-showbiz and they truly support each other.

my caps from their YAB BTS, sorry for low quality.

capBTS9.jpg

Back to SBS Drama Awards in Dec 31, 2009

1262426123_201001021856389271248101_0.jpg

cr. as tagged

Love this one :wub:

sweetls_2011-08-14.jpg

cr. JYH DC

Guest whoelse_i

somebody need to tell me again that yonghwa and shinhye friendship is real.

I'm quite withdrawn/sad after yonghwa performance with somebody in Niigata. I should have not read the comment or even open the link. Arghh. Frustrated with myself. He didn't have to look so happy.

crazy.gif:angry:tears.gif I like shinhye so much you know so pardon me.

Like you said i want to see them to interact more after HS maybe a CF or endorsement together or maybe special joint stage during mbc kinda award ceremony or twitter conversation.

Guest Sanity

Hi everyone~! *waves*.

Okay such an awkward intro (just like i am) but i just have to confess something (and this is the perfect place) otherwise I'll go mad keeping everything in. I've always been interested in Yonghwa ever since CN BLUE debut and never watch any of his dramas (don't hit me, as I'm not into K-dramas with all the ridiculous & tiring repetitive plots & same old tragic scenes) so i never knew who Park Shinhye was.

And the first time I heard of Shinhye & Yonghwa pairing was when Yonghwa appeared in WGM. To be honest I've never watched any WGM episodes because I find the show to be phony and scripted. It would have been better if they turn WGM into some sort of a dating/matchmaking program and let the couples do their things freely & talk freely without having the PD adding in their input (you know what i'm saying).

Oh and also not to forget the WGM fans too who became strong supporters of their made-believe marriage couple. Is it necessary to reprimand or shove us down with your couple whenever ‘the guy’ touches or eye-sexing another woman in every yt videos?. Seriously calm your richard simmons down women =_=.

So i became curious with DooLey couple because of the news of Heartstring and they with all the promotional pics coming out left and right making me even more intrigue since even through a picture, i can sense chemistry. Went to watch a couple of DooLey fmv a few weeks ago and BAM! Yesterday, became a happy supporter of their cute friendship/relationship/bond/ties.

They reminded me of my favorite golden couples Kate & Leo, Daniel & Emma.

It's kinda cute that they keep their secret dates/activities together on low-key in my opinion :). Aww whoelse_i don't be sad =( . Don't read too deep into the lines or read peep's comment otherwise you'll suffer some major frust.

Btw, is there any more DooLey sites that I should know about? =) .

Guest setayel

I'm quite withdrawn/sad after yonghwa performance with somebody in Niigata. I should have not read the comment or even open the link. Arghh. Frustrated with myself. He didn't have to look so happy.  

crazy.gif  :angry:   tears.gif I like shinhye so much you know so pardon me.

Like you said i want to see them to interact more after HS maybe a CF or endorsement together or maybe special joint stage during mbc kinda award ceremony or twitter conversation.

hey. who knows they'll perform at mbc end year entertainment award? since they acted in an mbc drama. there's possibility. ^^

i do want yonghwa & shinhye endorse Samsung together. since their smartphone date in the drama already look like a CF. not sure if cnblue's contract with sony xperia is already ended or not though. kkk

Guest setayel

Congratulations to Latika for opening this thread of our Dooley couple! I am so gonna miss them *quoted image*. I am hoping for more of future projects of them together *quoted image* like CFs, Fms and even a movie, that would be really, really great! Does anyone have a link regarding Yonghwa calling Shinhye in WGM? I could not find it in YT *quoted image* please help me.

Anyways here is a link of a part in a certain TV show where CN Blue guested wherein Yonghwa mentioned Shinhye.

there u go, i've uploaded on yt. but the vid become a bit out of sync at second half of the vid sweatingbullets.gif

Shinhye & Yonghwa phonecall cut

"Go Minam" "Yah! what are you!" lol

Guest neney28

Hi guys! I'm a new fan of this cute couple, I started loving them after watching Heartstrings / You’ve Fallen for Me and *ahem* after watching their old YAB BTS in youtube! Thank you for making this trend! This is my first and probably my last post (since I'm to shy to post) but rest assured that I'm always be around (silent lurker)  :rolleyes:

Keep the goodies coming! Thank you for all your hard work! Fighting DooLey Couple!  :wub:  :wub:

and dear MBC pls! pls! pls! pls! pls! we want season 2 or another drama from DooLey Couple! :D

Knowing that both are still young and have more ahead of them with their respective careers, I was trying to still my shippers heart for Yong Hwa and Shin Hye but I am failing miserably! Heh! sweatingbullets.gif

tumblr_lovnkwlvFC1qjkud7o1_500.jpg

Awww ... Yong Hwa said that of Shin Hye? She is really someone special for him and the CN Blue then. I think Yong Hwa really appreciates Shin Hye because she has been there for him and his band while they were still starting.

Guest LEANNELEE

zenti: I remember YongHwa mentioning that at the press conference. He said that because he actually feels comfortable being around ShinHye just like how he's with his bandmates and F.T Island. I also remember that ShinHye said YongHwa treated her as if she was a guy while her treating him as if he was a girl. I found it amusing lol.

I used to think she was the one who hit him a lot until I saw gifs. He hit her playfully too. Here are two You're Beautiful behind the scenes videos. Starts at 2:51 and here

tumblr_lq8jgdpIEy1qjkud7o1_400.giftumblr_lq8jgdpIEy1qjkud7o3_400.gif

No idea what they were doing, but what they did is cute.

tumblr_lq8jgdpIEy1qjkud7o2_400.gif

hahaha...YongHwa attempted to look melancholic for HS episode 15 and yet he got hit by the fluffy microphone that ShinHye held. The crew laughed.

tumblr_lq54gw5hL01qjkud7o5_250.gif

I really like ShinHye's laughter. She's adorable~ YongHwa always makes her laugh.

tumblr_lq54gw5hL01qjkud7o4_400.gif

cr: myleisuretime

edit: I didn't know YongHwa's older brother was also a musician. He's a guitarist, right? I know ShinHye's older brother is a guitarist and is in an indie band. No wonder ShinHye and YongHwa became friends immediately before YAB was aired.

Guest Latika

I just read "Heartstrings" released a novel. I want to buy it but I dont understand korean. I really hope somebody can translate the novel in the future :o.

more Dooley Couple

x5w9r4.jpg

they're always smiling together

2cmx75v.jpg

I love Yonghwa's deep gaze :wub:

2uix00l.jpg

@whoelse_i

really? I saw the performance,it was as a cup of ice ,no real chemistry ,no real hapiness.

the duet look as if it was just a job (even fans of that couple were saying that :ph34r:) YH even had more emotion when he did a duet with Lyn. xD

when YH and Shinhye had not been seen for a long time,we fans always could see  they still had his close friendship  but make-believe couple even don't seem friends or close now.

I finally can see YH has no interest in that girl(I mean "romantic" feelings) .I don't  know if he liked her or not before but I can see he has no  interest in her now.

I feel he has love feelings for another girl now :wub:

Dooley :wub:...call me delusional if you want it :lol:

jto3k5.jpg

Guest checkinout

I really like ShinHye's laughter. She's adorable~ YongHwa always makes her laugh.

edit: I didn't know YongHwa's older brother was also a musician. He's a guitarist, right? I know ShinHye's older brother is a guitarist and is in an indie band. No wonder ShinHye and YongHwa became friends immediately before YAB was aired.

And what I love about Shin Hye is that she can dish it back at Yong Hwa and make him laugh. Maybe that's why I love my drama heroines to be strong and capable in their own right.

About Yong Hwa's older brother, I only read that he studied in the US and don't recall reading that he's a musician. I may be wrong, but to your point, Yong Hwa himself is a musician and plays the guitar so am sure he's had no problems bonding with Shin Hye over her brother. :)

Guest Latika
Guest Jessi15

ac

crazy.gif  :angry:   tears.gif I like shinhye so much you know so pardon me.

"whoelse_i" My sentiment exactly and I thought I am the only one! I feel the same way that's why I am not going to watch it (not so soon after HS) and I am not going to ship them. There is one thing which I can assure you and I am quite certain of is that SH & YH's friendship are real. They are best of friends and they openly admit it also. Beyond that, who knows... I guess future will tell. At the moment, they are not dating so it is selfish I guess to expect them not to see other people because they are in the entertainment industry and have their own careers and paths, his is music and hers is acting. The chance of him seeing the "ex" is more likely than our SH so we both should expect some heartache. 

Also, their personalities may not be compatible for lovers but just being friends.  

SH must be a very special girl because GS's mum also wants her for a daughter-in-law which I find quite amusing. Who knows may be Hong Ki's mum feels the same way too LOL: In the BTS HS photoshoot, when SH was asked if there is a chance that she will do a duet album which band she wants to collaborate with CNBlue or FT Islands and guess what: she chose FT Islands which brings a huge smile to my face. SH can be very witty, she knows YH will be jealous and I hope he did.

We should be at least grateful that HS has brought them back together. I was frustrated watching YAB because they did not end up together which is expected as YH was not a male lead in that drama (but I like YH more) so HS is like a dream comes true. I don't know in future if they ever will collaborate again because I notice Korean actors & actresses seldomly collaborate more than once and if they do, it won't be in any near future.

As for the bts kiss... aahh... there has been a lot of talks about it which I find quite amusing. I didn't think YH has the nerve ... he seems quite shy himself. He probably doesn't want to miss the opportunity to explore his feelings or SH's and he can use the excuse that he was only acting .. hmm.. how I wish that was for real, that he kissed her because he has feelings for her ...

AXWf_elCMAAthQp.jpg

cr: uploader (Boice) - this picture is during yongyong performance with "somebody" in Nigata, Japan - 20/8/2011

yongyong caught got the lyric written on his hand...forgot the"B S" lyric already??? :rolleyes:

other than CN Blue song, he's only has HS's song in his mind now... should i also mention this one particular song.... "Lucky"???!!! :lol:.... BTW, yongyong look manly and handsome with the new hair...peace all!!

• Like 1

Guest PerkyJazz

@whoelse_i

really? I saw the performance,it was as a cup of ice ,no real chemistry ,no real hapiness.

the duet look as if it was just a job (even fans of that couple were saying that :ph34r:) YH even had more emotion when he did a duet with Lyn. xD

when YH and Shinhye had not been seen for a long time,we fans always could see  they still had his close friendship  but make-believe couple even don't seem friends or close now.

I finally can see YH has no interest in that girl(I mean "romantic" feelings) .I don't  know if he liked her or not before but I can see he has no  interest in her now.

I feel he has love feelings for another girl now :wub:

Dooley :wub:...call me delusional if you want it :lol:

*quoted image*

Thank you for making the thread, Latika! Good thing I found it coz I was on the verge of making one.

Also, thank you for clarifying that above. Hmph! I wish someone would read the rules before posting. I've been lurking here since ep 7 and never gone to the "other" site as i don't want to burst bubbles and such.. oh, well.. i hope they leave us alone. :)

*waves to all Dooley shippers"

Hallo! I'm onboard the Dooley train, too! Dunno what I can contribute here, though. i'd probably just spazz along with all of you. :)