★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest samosvetleee

{NEWS}Bigbang's G-Dragon confirmed for YG Family Concert 2011 ::

20110208_g-dragon_1.jpg

It’s been confirmed that Big Bang‘s leader, G-Dragon, will perform at the upcoming YG Familyconcert!

According to concert representatives on December 2nd, G-Dragon showed up in the early morning for rehearsal and successfully completed his preparations.

The announcement finally put to rest fans’ anxieties about the concert, as YG Entertainment had been mum about G-Dragon’s appearance due to an unpleasant controversy. In fact, reports are saying that YG seriously debated on the idea of G-Dragon’s participation until very recently.

However, since the YG Family concert is an event where all YG artists come together to successfully wrap up the year, the agency decided to let G-Dragon perform so that he could repay and thank his supportive fans.

G-Dragon’s participation was further backed up by the fact that this year is the ‘15th Anniversary YG Family Concert‘, which will be attended by over 200,000 people from both Korea and Japan. In light of such facts, it seemed unrealistic to leave out one of YG’s top stars from such a big company event.

Now that G-Dragon and Daesung‘s have been confirmed in the YG Family concert line-up, the concert will carry a bigger significance for those fans who’ve been waiting for months to see all five members perform together again. With the exception of Big Bang’s appearance at the ‘2011 MTV EMA‘ show for their ‘Best Worldwide Act’ win, this will be Big Bang’s first time appearing as a complete group.

Get ready VIPs, because GD is back!

2011120215220001965_3.jpg

Source + Photos: Star News 

Via Naver

Shared via allkpop@twitter

Credit : allkpop

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest naturefairy

OMG...i was browsing at Tumblr and then i saw the news article...OMG...OMG...i'm super excited..

although i cannot attend the YG Family concert but i felt super happy because Jiyong's gonna be there..

performing as 5 again with his brothers..i felt thankful enough when Daesung's will participate in the concert too..

and now Jiyong will also be there..

BIG BANG IS 5 AGAIN..

THE ROYALS IS BACK PERFORMING ON THE STAGE AGAIN..

SHOW 'EM WHAT YOU GOT GUYS... B)

G-Dragon’s Comeback Confirmed for YG Family Concert

8f7a0b238cc477a31f79b2098d90004e_large.jpg

G-Dragon’s comeback has been confirmed for the YG Family Concert taking place on December 3. Local media Star News reported G-Dragon showed up at the rehearsals for the concert and practiced with the rest of the group, confirming his comeback through YG Entertainment’s 15th year anniversary concert.

The report said YGE debated his return until recently as it’s only been a couple months since his marijuana scandal broke out. In fact, in their official press release last October, YGE only mentioned Daesung’s return through this concert, abstaining from making any comment on the group’s leader.

But since the event is a year-end party celebrating their successful year, and in order to show their appreciation to all the fans, YGE decided to have G-Dragon’s comeback stage at the Family Concert. Also, the fact that this concert is expected to be one of the largest-ever concerts in YG history, with more than 200,000 fans coming, made the decision easier for YGE.

With G-Dragon’s comeback, tomorrow’s concert will be the first in many months to see all five members of Big Bang perform together on the same stage. They did appear together in early November for the MTV European Music Awards, but they never performed together since the “Love Song” promotions from early this year.

This year’s YG Family Concert is scheduled for December 3 and 4. They will also perform four times in Osaka (January 7 and 8) and Saitama (January 21 and 22). Celebrating the agency’s 15th year anniversary, the concert will have all of YGE’s main artists, including Big Bang, 2NE1, Se7en, Gummy, Psy, and Tablo.

Credit: thunderstix@Sompi

Guest samosvetleee

{FANMADE}Liteboard  ''We love GD'',especially made for YG Family Concert ::

462041982.jpg

Source&Cre : as tagged

Shared via mystifize@twitter

I'm worried for what some koreans might say again about gd and dae coming back

and attending the concert....But honestly, this news made my day. wdawkjdfhasdg Together as five...Omg

I hope I can fly to Korea to watch the concert TAT

Guest juang_bb

Owh I can't wait!!! I hope those attending will be kind enough to give us live updates from the stadium...blush.gif Wud die to see BB performing as 5 again! Gosh..it's been so long...I dun think I can sleep tonight...excited! excited! w00t.gif

for LIVE updates...

you guys can follow these accounts @bbvipz and @bbvipforum. kvips from @bbvipz has confirmed a couple of days ago that they will be tweeting live updates from the concert later. @bbvipforum also said they're gonna try to give VIPs live updates too.

also, CLIO is going on Sunday! yay!

im sooooo excited! BB as 5! w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

7 HOURS TO GO!!!!

i;m worried too. but i'm more excited and happy to see them back as five again. it's been so long. finally we can see dae and gd sing and dance again with their bigbang brothers. 

Archived