Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Thanks! Do you know what, because of Shi Yoon's signed photo, I felt like I am not that sick of missing him so much anymore... Because when Baker King ended last year... I am always waiting for his next project, and his movie 100% encountered some financial problems and instead of being shown in summer, it will be shown at the end of this year...

Also, I am quite worried because he's not yet in a new drama... I guess his position as an actor is very difficult because he will be forced to accept leading roles now and yet, the competition is high for more experienced actors in the industry... But i trust him, despite of that, he stays positive and I should do the same :)

You have seen High Kick 2, Baker King and Death Bell 2! Yeah, I love his acting so much and his smile :) I try to compare his acting in High Kick and baker King, he's good in both but I saw the drastic change on the way he act! That's why I am excited what will he do next! I hope Jung Il Woo and Yoon Si Yoon will work in a drama soon, may be as brothers, arch enemy (I wonder who will be the bad guy hahaha) or comrades in a war drama! hahahha

Thanks for dropping by!!!

• Like 1

Yoon Shi Yoon is a very sweet guy, I really love him :) He is singing the Japanese Song Nada Sou Sou and the Korean song Arirang in the Okinawa video, I remember he mentioned he really like ballads and slow songs, he is also playing the instrument SANSHIN, a traditional musical instrument from Okinawa...

vlcsnap-2011-08-07-13h09m32s150.jpg

vlcsnap-2011-08-07-13h09m24s83.jpg

vlcsnap-2011-08-07-13h09m05s131.jpg

vlcsnap-2011-08-07-13h08m27s27.jpg

vlcsnap-2011-08-07-13h07m43s101.jpg

vlcsnap-2011-08-07-13h07m31s221.jpg

vlcsnap-2011-08-07-13h06m43s14.jpg

vlcsnap-2011-08-07-13h05m56s37.jpg

vlcsnap-2011-08-07-13h05m48s220.jpg

vlcsnap-2011-08-07-13h05m27s26.jpg

• Like 1

Hmmm.... just checking in Naver, it seems that the broadcast plan in KBS2 for Yoon Shi Yoon's new drama "Bachelor's Vegetable Store" will be pushed through later this 2011... as a proof:

chonggak.jpg

I am thinking what will be the schedule... writing it down:

Mon/Tuesday:

Currently Airing: Spy Myung Weol

Next Broadcast: Poseidon in September till November probably - This is a possible date of broadcast... [POSSIBLE!]

Wed/Thursday:

Currently Airing: The Princess Man

Next Broadcast: Man of Honor until the end of this year - This is fully booked already

Weekends:

Currently Airing: Ojakgyo Brothers until next year - This timeslot is fully booked already

Currently Airing: King Gwanggaeto until November 20 - This is a possible date of broadcast... [POSSIBLE!]