Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Body Inspirations [female]

Replies

• jayjojayjo SydneyPosts: 622Member
    miranda kerr
    379fb390552e4a71_EXCLUSIVE_Kevin_65504469_Max1wtmk.jpg
    Miranda%2BKerr%2B%2B6.jpg

duchess of cambridge (kate middleton)
    122997-kate-middleton-turns-chic-in-purple-dress-on-canada-day.jpg
    apparently subjected to "being anoerexics' body inspiration".
    "Let me tell you about a little thing I like to call 'mind over body' ... You see, whenever I start feeling sick, I just stop being sick and be awesome instead. True story." Barney Stinson; How I Met Your Mother.

certified BUYERLISTED: +10 ~0 -0 (CTRL + F)
    pending BUYERLIST: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    jayjo's REQUESTS
    Aus Re.Cen
    Listen!
    itrayyahollykrumhpMei'stargirl
  • dinkiedinodinkiedino Posts: 15Member
    edited July 2011
    Audrina Patridge on the latest Shape magazine
    .Audrina-Patridge-Shape-Magazine-July-20116-331x450.jpg
    itrayyasctg_x316
  • babossagajibabossagaji impossible? The Westcoast~Posts: 1,580Member
    Can someone post pictures of Asian celebs with apple body types? I need inspiration now that I finally figured out what kind of body shape I have. THanksss! :))
  • duh123duh123 Posts: 1,379Member

IDOL

babossagaji wrote on 02 August 2011 - 05:37 PM:

Can someone post pictures of Asian celebs with apple body types? I need inspiration now that I finally figured out what kind of body shape I have. THanksss! :))

i don't think i need to post pictures of the girls i'm about to mention because it's pretty much posted a lot on this thread. but sistar's bora and snsd's tiffany are apple body shapes. just don't look sistar's performances but rather sistar19 performances to see how bora's body really looks like. for tiffany, it's usually when she isn't wearing anything that shows off her stomach or being tied up. those are the only two that i really stand out for me.
  • hanileehanilee Posts: 88Member

ROOKIE

Legs

Bom
    Bora
    Uee

Overall

hyori-lee.jpg

Hyori <3

I think I'll go workout now...
    loveletters
  • 9hellokitty9hellokitty Posts: 80Member
    Damn! Thanks for this!

snsd-2pm-cabi-song-b%2B%25281%2529.jpg

As expected, SNSD!
    angels.disguise
  • miss.youmiss.you Posts: 33Member
    I have many, many inspirations!
    082310-shakira-383.jpg

Shakira!

alessandra_ambrosio_hot_girl_model.jpg

Alessandra Ambrosio

sexy_adriana_lima-727.jpg

Adriana Lima
    Album-331-600x450.jpg

Kenza Zouiten

frida-gustavsson.jpg

Frida Gustavsson
    megan-fox_0.jpg

Megan Fox

nicole-scherzinger-28.jpg

Nicole Scherzinger

fergie-23.jpg

Fergie

tumblr_lekaizAY0o1qaa871o1_500.png

Melanie Iglesias
    Trolllolololololo
    meiming8_1itrayyaCrazedphase.thatsjustsillyMei'stargirlmissM.smileitselanhoneypills
  • pervertpervert Baby Trafficker Posts: 1,513Member

IDOL

^ Last picture, WHOA. I wish my FACE would become like hers too.

crescendollitrayyababyroomudkipstylebubblesilentcurseshalayshowlastationxChristineeerainndorisssMei'stargirlpunkerella_shueboxstarberkatnip-inniiefunkylivsmileitselanxoxo_sdbib19wishes.
  • rachilderachilde United StatesPosts: 2,332Member
  • ail221ail221 Posts: 46Member
    Rather then putting up a picture because so many photos are photoshopped  especially the k-pop stars I 'd rather say measurements Bust=36inch Waist=22inches hips= 34-36inches. I'd prefer to be more proportionate.
    funkyliv
  • equivocalequivocal Posts: 6Member
    Umm I think I just felt my confidence drop five hundred fold lol.....
    leegalaxyfunkylivfihe
    I changed my mind and decided to post pictures of classic hollywood stars before the era of photoshop and yes these women were curvy, toned, while still slim. These bodies are possible, technically you can build up your bust with weight training and by eating certain food no matter what your genetics are I know because my stepfather is a fitness trainer, it just takes time and real effort.
    jayne-mansfield.png

elizabeth-taylor-1.jpg

raquel-welch.jpg

600full-bettie-page.jpg
    hirondelleloveletterssigillumdiaboli

IDOL

ail221 wrote on 17 August 2011 - 09:51 PM:

I changed my mind and decided to post pictures of classic hollywood stars before the era of photoshop and yes these women were curvy, toned, while still slim. These bodies are possible, technically you can build up your bust with weight training and by eating certain food no matter what your genetics are I know because my stepfather is a fitness trainer, it just takes time and real effort.
    *quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

instead of photoshop back then, they wore girdles and corsets. you can't direct fat to your chest no matter how hard you try. you can make whatever is existing there perkier with fitness but you can't direct fat to wherever you please.
    f0reveralwaysbuuuuu
    duh123 wrote on 17 August 2011 - 06:08 PM:

instead of photoshop back then, they wore girdles and corsets. you can't direct fat to your chest no matter how hard you try. you can make whatever is existing there perkier with fitness but you can't direct fat to wherever you please.

Most of the photos I posted were of women in swimsuits from the 50s, 60s and 70s you cant wear a corset under those. Secondly I never said anything like someone can magically go from an AA to DD. But there is a major factor of diet; this includes adding natural supplements that do enhance the bust line when combined with the proper exercise. How do I know this I have seen it from the people my stepdad has trained;these were women that were flat as a board when they were overweight. Is it a easy process? no, is it possible without going under the knife ? yes
    loveletterssunye~MikoAi
  • angeliciousangelicious AustraliaPosts: 271Member

ROOKIE

tumblr_lcrvgzo6l21qzgg7bo1_400.png

Melanie Iglesias! She's gorgeous!
    some say she's jwoww's sister.. but i don't see how the two of them are related =]p

IDOL

edited August 2011
    ail221 wrote on 17 August 2011 - 10:18 PM:

Most of the photos I posted were of women in swimsuits from the 50s, 60s and 70s you cant wear a corset under those. Secondly I never said anything like someone can magically go from an AA to DD. But there is a major factor of diet; this includes adding natural supplements that do enhance the bust line when combined with the proper exercise. How do I know this I have seen it from the people my stepdad has trained;these were women that were flat as a board when they were overweight. Is it a easy process? no, is it possible without going under the knife ? yes

they wore a corset to get that body. you don't need to wear a corset all the time. you just need to wear it long enough to see results. you still can't direct fat to go wherever you want. if those women were overweight to begin with, it's just extra skin and extra fat that stayed when they lost weight. if a natural way was possible, it would be a known fact and plastic surgery wouldn't be so rapid. you would be better off wearing a corset to make your waist smaller so your bust looks bigger.

on another note:
    i used to love nina dobrev's body during season one of TVD but then she lost too much weight.

my newest inspiration is leighton meester. she's such a pretty girl and a nice pear shape. i'll probably aim for a bit meatier than her but her general slimness is good.

4.jpg
    tumblr_ln3y2pCz6y1qi5f27o1_500.jpg
    f0reveralwayschild2childsugarlessgirlxChristineeex_applechanmixture
  • thatsjustsillythatsjustsilly Posts: 12Member
    tumblr_lqp8xn49df1qbtn2vo1_500.png
    Foki.
    She is so cute!
    Anyway, she claims to be 95 pounds at 5'2, but I'd say she's probably 110-ish, just because I'm 5'2, and I'm 105. I'm much smaller than her :P But I don't have her nice stomach..
    aBlueMeanienanba
  • chiffonpuffchiffonpuff Posts: 42Member
    Hahaha I've been gymming of late and Miranda Kerr has been my ultimate inspiration <3

Miranda_Kerr_4.jpg

Sorry for big pic, but her body is just smoking. She's got a healthy lifestyle, a great personality, and is an awesome mum too. PLUS her body is still as hot after having baby Flynn!! <3

Okay gonna go gym now.. Don't be lazy girls! Let's gym and get that slammin' body <3
    ★ do you like cake? | . 4 1 1 . | chii chii chii chii baby baby baby â˜…

abisu.jpg?t=1308526857
    child2childbubblyteaxjunyhoneypillsnana544stylebubblex_applechanchoellexChristineee