Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

@PMYLMH143

PMY is SO CUTE in that video just like the "I want chicken" jump. :) YS looks smitten in the 'chicken jump' scene. :wub: I wonder whether this is the way PMY gets things done in real life as well by acting so cute and childish.

@beth, yama n PMYLMH

I really enjoyed episode 12. So many Min-Min moments! Loved the bath tub scene. I am sure PMY had lots of fun in that scene bringing out her inner child. Ha ha. Also the laptop scene. Nana just loves to play with YS, doesn't she? :D

@Yama

I too noticed MY's laugh when the bald ajusshi threw the money around. She looks as delighted as she was in the Kang Sung Pil birthday cake pic. Now as devoted PMY fans, we are able to say when she is acting and when it is her real self. :) Also that coffee place scene. Like Jzz said, she laughs so much and I totally believe LMH now. The NGS must be bcoz of her laughing all the time. And her curling her fingers and laughing! Our PMY is truly a 'happy child'. And I felt warm inside seeing her hug all the staff so affectionately.

Lol at the Nana board being her life-saviour. SO TRUE! I hope she didn't have to use it with Kim Dong Wook.

@JzzMeen

Though I don't enjoy the BTS of a horror movie since it takes away from the overall effect, I am okay this time bcoz that shows our girl has become pretty popular. The production team knows the audience would like to watch the BTS of CAT mainly bcoz of PMY, I guess.

I do hope there is a VIP premiere. Selfish reasons aside :wub:, it would be really great to see CAT having a gala premiere. PMY in a gown would have been something to really look forward to.

Thanks dear for the CAT premiere video. The IT-bodyguard couple look really cute together. I might ship this couple as well. Ha ha.

Btw, is PMY ambidextrous? Her judo flip with the left hand was applause worthy. She must have trained a lot for that or maybe it might have been easier since she is ambidextrous? Noticed her writing the serial numbers with her left hand as well. Then it is not only Lee Sun Joon who could shoot an arrow with either hand. Kim Yoon Hee could also have done that with panache. Great!

@Leslie Lei

I too have seen your posts on the CH thread. Yeah we also talk so much about how great  her chemistry is with all her co-stars. Really looking forward to PMY-Kim Dong Wook chemistry in CAT now. Thanks for the pics. :)

Thanks everyone for all your posts and pics. It brightens up my days and nights. Good night all!

Guest GOGEOUS.haha

kim bum, didn't expect him to come, but I was really happy seeing him...wah

such a handsome and hot guy. *drools, and my 2nd fave couple in CH, haha love the

way they flirt with each other.

well, kind a frustrated that someone didn't come, maybe because he was

still ummm... madly jealous with the sweet moments in ep 12? hmmm...

haha.

Hello...

@leslie_lei.Hi and welcome. I have seen you in CH thread and I'm glad you made a visit here. Please come again to share anything related to her. I'm a lurker in CH thread. Nothing much to share there if you love MinYoung/Nana more than LMH/YS . But I love your comments and all MinMin goodies that you brought there.

I agreed with you. She had chemistry with all males casted for  her projects. Besides GD,Top, Yoochun, Yoo Ah In, LMH I think she looks okay too with Kim Hyun Joong/Wonbin in the Face Shop ads and with Kim Bum during photoshot of Vogue Girl.

Have you seen her with Lee Hyuk Soo in Gavy NJ - A Love Story story.MV??( Just know his name because of MY !!)

All hot guys, right???

But for now let us enjoy MinMin couple.... because they are matched and super cute !!!:wub:

*quoted image*

I just check the CF she did w/ Kim Hyun Joong hehe..yes they can work together..but i saw the WONBIN Cf before and oh boy i'd be peeing on my pants if she's gonna work w/ the one and only AHJUSSHI!!!! Kim Bum's a charmer and I mentioned w/ my friends on twitter that they look together on that VOGUE magazine..plus the need to be on a TV SERIES too.eeek.  Oh and I just watched that MV she did w/ Gdragon's friend haha HyukSoo...wow wow wow!

TBH, i ship Park Minyoung with almost all leading men she had...lmao. I mean when i watched I AM SAM, i shipper her hard w/ TOP...then I love her w/ YOOCHUN on SKKS and because I love my friends and I do like her chemistry w/ AHIN i tend to be bias w/ AHIN-MINYOUNG tandem too.lol. So when i started watching CH i was blown away by MinMin chemistry that they're my number one OTP at the moment but couldnt help but agree that the photoshoot Minyoung had w/ KimBum was pretty hot too.lmaoooo

But I have to say LeeMinho got the upper hand right now because he's the first one to get Minyoung do an open mouth kiss and the fact that he's been touching her since 2006 from that Pizza Hut CF LMAOOO

CAT VIP premiere article

So it was the VIP premiere...and Kim Bum attended the premiere as well as her female bodyguard partner and the nerdy guy in City Hunter...too bad only few stars went to her premiere (or maybe I haven't seen everyone yet) and I'm really expecting for at least one of the J3s to come, especially Ah In, but none of them attended..T_T maybe they're busy with their works.. :(   Nevertheless, I didn't expect Kim Bum to come, that's just proves that they're really good friends... ^_^

I loved this scene...It made them look like newlyweds..(someone might be clenching his fist right now, given the fact that he's also her husband before..^_^ )..And the chicken part is cuteness overload, Min Young is crazily cute in that one as well as in the vitamins part, LOL, is there such thing as vitamin G?? Also liked the scene wherein Min Ho was mistaken as her husband, I just noticed that a vegetable-hater like him ate the tomato just because of the delight that he was mistaken as her shillang, LOL..maybe that will be Nana's way to make him eat vegetables? "Honey, eat this carrot, please"..hahaha  :lol:

*quoted image*

Well,i hope that her movie would have a good feedback though Im not fond of watching scary movies I'd watch this one. *shudders* I too expect AhIn to come just because I find them the closest amoth the 3 Joseon boys. As for KIMBUM...you're MINHO's BFF right? dang you shouldve brought Minho w/ you.haha.. But i saw one vid where Minho sent his greetings for Minyoung's movie...im happy w/ that.

Minyoung's the kind that almost all male stars easily get comfy w/ and that's exactly what i love about her.

omg PMYLMH143! this is exactly the scene that reminded me of Ep 12 when she cutely asked YS for a FRIED CHICKEN! haha

@mimi26: yes yes...haha love her chemistry w/ all her leading men...she's just that loveable!

ngww8x.jpg

tumblr_lnim4eVseM1qe7tbio1_500.png

Guest beth_21719

HELLO ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL..............

LOVE ALL THE PICTURES SHE LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL  :)  @ leslie_lie I REALY   ENJOY  READING YOUR  POST IN  

THE CITY HUNTER THREAD  EVRYTIME I GO THERE ITS MAKE ME SMILE READING YOUR POST ......AND I LOVE MY

MIN MIN COUPLE I ADORE THEM SO MUCH THERE ALWAYS IN MY MIND  .:P I'M CRAZY CRAZY TO THEM I DONT NOW

FIRST  TIME BEING LIKE THIS .:lol:  HAVE A NICE DAY ALL .....................:wub: :wub: :wub:

HELLO ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL..............

LOVE ALL THE PICTURES SHE LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL  :)  @ leslie_lie I REALY   ENJOY  READING YOUR  POST IN  

THE CITY HUNTER THREAD  EVRYTIME I GO THERE ITS MAKE ME SMILE READING YOUR POST ......AND I LOVE MY

MIN MIN COUPLE I ADORE THEM SO MUCH THERE ALWAYS IN MY MIND  .:P I'M CRAZY CRAZY TO THEM I DONT NOW

FIRST  TIME BEING LIKE THIS .:lol:  HAVE A NICE DAY ALL .....................:wub: :wub: :wub:

Hi beth! ^^ Im fairly new here on the thread..and yey! glad you enjoy my posts.lol.most of it are spazz because of MINMIN hehe

IDK if these are new but i saw these on DC Minyoung

ixrpf7.jpg

2ypgd1l.jpg

nmmf84.jpg

Can anyone tell me some background info on PMY? Like education and stuff? I don't really know much about her but she's so amazing in City Hunter! I noticed she sometimes tweets in English...does she know it well or...?? So curious!! Thanks!!

Can anyone tell me some background info on PMY? Like education and stuff? I don't really know much about her but she's so amazing in City Hunter! I noticed she sometimes tweets in English...does she know it well or...?? So curious!! Thanks!!

Welcome to this thread and feel free to comment...^_^

About her English tweets...She actually studied in the USA, specifically in Pennsylvania, during her teenage years (13-17 y.o I think) so she knows how to speak english..if you watched High Kick, she spoke some english there as well as during her photoshoot with King Kong entertainment..

These are her dramas so far:

City Hunter (SBS, 2011) (lead)

Sungkyunkwan Scandal (KBS2, 2010) (lead) <----If you haven't watched this, I seriously recommend this to you!! :w00t:

Running (MBC, 2010) (lead, 4 episodes only)

Ja Myung Go (SBS, 2009) (lead but antagonist)

Hometown Legends (KBS2, 2008) (special 1-ep appearance)

I'm Sam (KBS2, 2007) (lead) (Lee Min Ho is in this one but he's not her partner, also, TOP is a bonus)

Unstoppable High Kick (MBC, 2006) (hmm...supporting that looks like a lead..^_^)

She has a lot of CFs and I couldn't tell them all..sorry..T_T and yeah, Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young first worked together in a pizza CF, in I am Sam, so City Hunter is their 3rd collab work.. ;)

@Leslie_lei

Thanks for the pictures, she always look stunning..^_^ I wonder if she has an inspiration right now?? :wub: :wub: :wub:

Good day..^_^

Guest JzzMeen

HELLO AND HAPPY SUNDAY

HI AND WELCOME TO @sweetestbliss

This is what I gathered from interview ( translated by Jason) and information on internet.

Personal

BAEKSANG.jpg

Cr. DC

She is also known as Rachel Park.

The youngest of two, She has the elder sister.

Used to stay in Pennslyvania, US for 3 years.

Went back to Korea, to become an actress.

Hobby: Horseback riding

Things that might interest you:

like to eat pizza before going to bed

did  gymnastics , ballet, art, piano, and music when she was young but none of them lasted more than 3 months.

- What is the man of her dream?

Her character is vary based on ambience, so she needs a man who can tolerate what she does, and understands her.

-- Her plan of getting married?

may be after her 30? Hopefully get two children, one boy and one girl after getting married.

Any confidant in acting field?

Jessica of  Girls' Generation that she knew during her high school,  members of "SKKS", and Goo Ha Ra, member of KARA

Happy moment during SKKS :

Most of happy thing for her is that having less anti fans and at the same time gaining more female fans.

She like female fans cheered ‘Good job, Min Young,  you go girl !’  than comments ‘You are so pretty’  by the male fans.

Education :

CoverofBooklet.jpg

She used to be an international student

Then followed her elder sister to US and started high school there.

English skill-

--" My ability to English become rusty. but it is good enough for common communication"

She was a graduate from  Dongkuk University, majored in drama and film.

Entertainment

20110219_parkminyoung.jpg

Her picture when she first debutted.(Winter 2006)

Agency : Her current agency is KingKong Entertainment after moved from Sidus.

Park Min Young entertainment world debut story is very unique. Her management company, SidusHQ was browsing Cyworld minihompies and found Park Min Young’s homepage by chance. They found her to be a charming person and decided to give her a casting call and the rest is history.

Park Min Young began her career by first signing a six months contract with Korean Air as their airline model in late 2006. She gained prominence after her debut acting role in MBC’s Unstoppable High Kick sitcom. Her immense popularity following that saw this newbie actress became the model for Lotte Duty Free shop where her predecessors were Rain and Park Yong Ha.

Her success saw her nick her first lead female role in just her second acting gig for KBS drama, I Am Sam in 2007 which further cemented her doll-like cutie pie status among her fans. She made her return in 2008 with Return of the Gumiho as a 9-tailed fox while also appearing in Big Bang’s MV Haru Haru. She ended the year, appearing in Gavy NJ A Love Story MV with Lee Hyuk Soo.

She started her Princess Ja Myung Go in 2009. She was on vacation for a year. She made a comeback with Running, MBC 4 Episode drama. In 2010, she was starred in Sungkyunkwan Scandal and continued with a film, "The Cat" at the end of 2010. Currently she is in "City Hunter".

Credit to coolsmurf.

Film

2010 "The Cat" as So Hee

Dramas

2011 [sBS] City Hunter as Kim Nana

2010 [KBS] Sungkyunkwan Scandal as Kim Yun shik/ Kim Yun Hee

2010- [MBC] Running, Gu as Moon Haeng Joo

2009 – [sBS] Princess Ja Myung Go as Princess Nak Rang

2008 – [KBS] Return of the Gumiho as Lee Myung Ok

2007 – [KBS] I am Sam as Yoo Eun Byul

2006 – [MBC] Unstoppable Highkick as Kang Yoo Mi

Music Videos

2009 – Gavy NJ <A Love Story>

2008 – Big Bang <Haru Haru>

2007 – i <Say Goodbye>

Pictorials

Truth & Dare

Endorsements

Big Pie

Daehan Hang Gong

LG Jeonja

Pizza Hut

Micro Sports (Japan)

Lipton Ice Tea

Sk Telecom JUNE

KTF

Spris

Lancome

Berrison

-----   2010 / 2011

Anna Sui

Dove Chocolate

The Face Shop

Compagna Clothing

Solb (Lingerie)

Jinro's soju

Buckaroo Jeans

Lotte Waku Waku (ice cream)

KDB Life (insurance)

Awards

kbsdaesang7.jpg

2010 KBS Drama Awards: Excellence Award, Novella Drama - Actress (Sungkyunkwan Scandal)

2010 KBS Drama Awards: Netizens' Award (Sungkyunkwan Scandal)

2010 KBS Drama Awards: Best Couple Award with Micky Yoochun (Sungkyunkwan Scandal)

2008 KBS Drama Awards: One Act Series Actress Award (Hometown Legends)

2007 KBS Drama Awards: Best New Actress Award (I'm Sam)

2006 MBC Drama Awards: Best New Actress Award, Sitcom Category (Unstoppable High Kick)

2007 Asia Model Festival Awards – Model Award

I hope I got the right info :sweatingbullets:

Guest PMYLMH143

But I have to say LeeMinho got the upper hand right now because he's the first one to get Minyoung do an open mouth kiss and the fact that he's been touching her since 2006 from that Pizza Hut CF LMAOOO

LOL at this comment. :lol:

omg PMYLMH143! this is exactly the scene that reminded me of Ep 12 when she cutely asked YS for a FRIED CHICKEN! haha

I guess our director is a stalker of MY? hahaha cause there are few scenes that were somehow resembled the scenes of MY from her past dramas. :w00t:

Hello everyone,

@leslie_lei,

I too would love to see MY work with Kim Bum. They had such sizzling chemistry in that Vogue girl photoshoot and Kim Bum rocked that look. MY in a seductress pose was a treat to watch. :D

@ JzzMeen n yamashi

Bows! Thanks for collecting all the PMY details and putting them up. I felt proud reading all of it. She should brush up her English coz Nana is sure making her popular among the international audience. Wonder when we will get to see her put her horse-back riding skills to good use on screen!

@sweetestbliss

Welcome to the thread! It's great to see new people interested in finding out more about PMY. Like yama, I too recommend SKKS since I also fell in love with her after seeing that. Hope to see more of you here.

anhso-154125_PMY1034.jpganhso-154126_PMY1035.jpg

Source: kst PMY

HELLO AND HAPPY SUNDAY

HI AND WELCOME TO @sweetestbliss

This is what I gathered from interview ( translated by Jason) and information on internet.

Personal

*quoted image*

Cr. DC

She is also known as Rachel Park.

The youngest of two, She has the elder sister.

Used to stay in Pennslyvania, US for 3 years.

Went back to Korea, to become an actress.

Hobby: Horseback riding

Things that might interesing you:

like to eat pizza before going to bed

did  gymnastics , ballet, art, piano, and music when she was young but none of them lasted more than 3 months.

- What is the man of her dream?

Her character is vary based on ambience, so she needs a man who can tolerate what she does, and understands her.

-- Her plan of getting married?

may be after her 30? Hopefully get two children, one boy and one girl after getting married.

Any confidant in acting field?

Jessica of  Girls' Generation that she knew during her high school,  members of "SKKS", and Goo Ha Ra, member of KARA

Happy moment during SKKS :

Most of happy thing for her is that having less anti fans and at the same time gaining more female fans.

She like female fans cheered ‘Good job, Min Young,  you go girl !’  than comments ‘You are so pretty’  by the male fans.

Education :

*quoted image*

She used to be an international student

Then followed her elder sister to US and started high school there.

English skill-

--" My ability to English become rusty. but it is good enough for common communication"

She was a graduate from  Dongkuk University, majored in drama and film.

Entertainment

*quoted image*

Her picture when she first debutted.(Winter 2006)

Agency : Her current agency is KingKong Entertainment after moved from Sidus.

Park Min Young entertainment world debut story is very unique. Her management company, SidusHQ was browsing Cyworld minihompies and found Park Min Young’s homepage by chance. They found her to be a charming person and decided to give her a casting call and the rest is history.

Park Min Young began her career by first signing a six months contract with Korean Air as their airline model in late 2006. She gained prominence after her debut acting role in MBC’s Unstoppable High Kick sitcom. Her immense popularity following that saw this newbie actress became the model for Lotte Duty Free shop where her predecessors were Rain and Park Yong Ha.

Her success saw her nick her first lead female role in just her second acting gig for KBS drama, I Am Sam in 2007 which further cemented her doll-like cutie pie status among her fans. She made her return in 2008 with Return of the Gumiho as a 9-tailed fox while also appearing in Big Bang’s MV Haru Haru. She ended the year, appearing in Gavy NJ A Love Story MV with Lee Hyuk Soo.

She started her Princess Ja Myung Go in 2009. She was on vacation for a year. She made a comeback with Running, MBC 4 Episode drama. In 2010, she was starred in Sungkyunkwan Scandal and continued with a film, "The Cat" at the end of 2010. Currently she is in "City Hunter".

Credit to coolsmurf.

Film

2010 "The Cat" as So Hee

Dramas

2011 [sBS] City Hunter as Kim Nana

2010 [KBS] Sungkyunkwan Scandal as Kim Yun shik/ Kim Yun Hee

2010- [MBC] Running, Gu as Moon Haeng Joo

2009 – [sBS] Princess Ja Myung Go as Princess Nak Rang

2008 – [KBS] Return of the Gumiho as Lee Myung Ok

2007 – [KBS] I am Sam as Yoo Eun Byul

2006 – [MBC] Unstoppable Highkick as Kang Yoo Mi

Music Videos

2009 – Gavy NJ <A Love Story>

2008 – Big Bang <Haru Haru>

2007 – i <Say Goodbye>

Pictorials

Truth & Dare

Endorsements

Big Pie

Daehan Hang Gong

LG Jeonja

Pizza Hut

Micro Sports (Japan)

Lipton Ice Tea

Sk Telecom JUNE

KTF

Spris

Lancome

Berrison

-----   2010 / 2011

Anna Sui

Dove Chocolate

The Face Shop

Compagna Clothing

Solb (Lingerie)

Jinro's soju

Buckaroo Jeans

Lotte Waku Waku (ice cream)

KDB Life (insurance)

Awards

*quoted image*

2010 KBS Drama Awards: Excellence Award, Novella Drama - Actress (Sungkyunkwan Scandal)

2010 KBS Drama Awards: Netizens' Award (Sungkyunkwan Scandal)

2010 KBS Drama Awards: Best Couple Award with Micky Yoochun (Sungkyunkwan Scandal)

2008 KBS Drama Awards: One Act Series Actress Award (Hometown Legends)

2007 KBS Drama Awards: Best New Actress Award (I'm Sam)

2006 MBC Drama Awards: Best New Actress Award, Sitcom Category (Unstoppable High Kick)

2007 Asia Model Festival Awards – Model Award

I hope I got the right info :sweatingbullets:

Wow wow. That's more info than I expected! Thanks so much!! :) And thanks for the welcome!!

Welcome to this thread and feel free to comment...^_^

About her English tweets...She actually studied in the USA, specifically in Pennsylvania, during her teenage years (13-17 y.o I think) so she knows how to speak english..if you watched High Kick, she spoke some english there as well as during her photoshoot with King Kong entertainment..

These are her dramas so far:

City Hunter (SBS, 2011) (lead)

Sungkyunkwan Scandal (KBS2, 2010) (lead) <----If you haven't watched this, I seriously recommend this to you!! :w00t:

Running (MBC, 2010) (lead, 4 episodes only)

Ja Myung Go (SBS, 2009) (lead but antagonist)

Hometown Legends (KBS2, 2008) (special 1-ep appearance)

I'm Sam (KBS2, 2007) (lead) (Lee Min Ho is in this one but he's not her partner, also, TOP is a bonus)

Unstoppable High Kick (MBC, 2006) (hmm...supporting that looks like a lead..^_^)

She has a lot of CFs and I couldn't tell them all..sorry..T_T and yeah, Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young first worked together in a pizza CF, in I am Sam, so City Hunter is their 3rd collab work.. ;)

@Leslie_lei

Thanks for the pictures, she always look stunning..^_^ I wonder if she has an inspiration right now?? :wub: :wub: :wub:

Good day..^_^

Oooo that explains it, thanks!! And I actually ish watched Sungkyunkwan Scandal (but not like...thoroughly..LOL) but it was really in City Hunter that I noticed PMY more!

Ohh do you perhaps know what episode of High Kick she speaks English in? Or have a link? :P I tried youtubing it but couldn't find anything x.x

Guest beth_21719

HELLO ALLL........................

@ yama share with us too the one that @ mimi sent to you so that we can have a  vitamins too :)  Thanks in advance  

@ JzzMeen and @ yama thanks for collecting with all the information of our PMY you are both the best  :wub:

Well ladies and gentelman HAPPY MONDAY 3 more days to come and we can watch again episode 13   why is to long to be

wednesday  ..:P  

Guest JzzMeen

HELLO EVERYONE AND HAPPY MONDAY

A bigger version of pictures posted by @yama....

337438702.jpg

337437820.jpg

337426556.jpg

337426326.jpg

Credit : 71ssampak via twitter

Sharing the translated news to those who have not read it ....related to the pictures posted...

SSD released behind-the-scenes photos of “City Hunter” stars hard at work. In the photos, lead actors Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young are looking into a small camcorder meticulously monitoring their every expressions, lines, and moves. Like true professionals, they make the time to perfect their crafts by replaying and re-watching their scenes despite their busy schedules. It’s been reported several times that Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young were really close, often practicing their lines together and joking with each other when the cameras were off. Their perfect on-screen chemistry probably stems from their close off-screen relationship with each other. A representative of the drama expressed, “Those two work extremely hard, even when the cameras are off. The cast and crew are putting in every ounce of energy and effort to make this drama the best it can be. And that’s one reason why viewers are so attracted to them and the ‘City Hunter.’”

Meanwhile, “City Hunter” is performing strong and captivating viewers with every new episode. The action-packed drama secured its No. 1 spot with viewership ratings of 18.4% and 18.8% (data from AGB Nielsen) on Wednesday and Thursday. Sung Yuri’sRomance Town” and CNBlue’s Jung Yong Hwa’s Heartstrings” finished a distant second and third respectively.

Credit : SOOMPI News.

Fighting City Hunter team.... CH deserves higher rating !!!

Guest yellow_mellow

Hi everyone i'm new here..^^ v

Gosh she's so pretty and like her since i am sam.

Now she's joining with LMH and become my otp hahaha..

Hi everyone i'm new here..^^ v

Gosh she's so pretty and like her since i am sam.

Now she's joining with LMH and become my otp hahaha..

Welcome to the thread and feel free to comment!! We love new people here..haha.. :D It seems that their IAS days is the foundation to their uber sizzling chemistry in City Hunter..But I find them cuter together in BTS scenes..oh, boy, how close they are off-screen..their 5 years friendship(if it's only friendship..LOL) might be totally working right now..^_^

Hoping that Yoon Sung and Nana will have a happy ending in City Hunter...why won't YS's dad leave them alone??? And I have to say that tomatoes are pretty dangerous..LOL and I loved the part where Yoon Sung was mistaken as Nana's husband and he's so happy to be labeled as her hubby enough to make him eat vegetables..hahaha

Guest yellow_mellow

Hoping that Yoon Sung and Nana will have a happy ending in City Hunter...why won't YS's dad leave them alone??? And I have to say that tomatoes are pretty dangerous..LOL and I loved the part where Yoon Sung was mistaken as Nana's husband and he's so happy to be labeled as her hubby enough to make him eat vegetables..hahaha

How i wish JP is gone hahaha..but the story will be less intersting right hahaha..

Yess, i hoping that those tomatoes will save NN from JP. Hahaha.YS able to eat vegetable finally because of the word '신랑' :D :D

I think PMY character in CH is very cute yet strong, it's so different with her others drama series

i personally choose CH as her best drama, hope she will get more awards because her acting in CH and get best couple with LMH :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: