Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

Hi guys! ^_^

haven't watched ep 11 and 12 but I have read spoilers already...*such a spoiler person* but from what I'm heard, it seems that ep 12 has loads of minmin couple moments... :wub: :wub: :wub:

I'm happy that Nana can kick richard simmons!! ohh..that's so cool, I haven't seen female leads who could fight with guys, especially without doubles...PMY sure chooses her roles well...^_^ Hope that Nana would also fight against JP and would team up with Yoon Sung...

As usual she looks gorgeous in any dress...especially in white dresses (someone might agree with me)..and we are slightly knowing how Min Young treats her male co-stars...Dong Wook doesn't have much of crazy fangirls so he could voice out anything without being restricted...she really seemed to take good care of her partners, I'm just thinking if they haven't fallen for her care??hahaha...nevertheless, some might fell in love with her..^_^ and I have proven that she loves to eat as said by Joon Hyuk and Dong Wook and based on the SKKS bts pics which mostly features her eating and drinking...the J3 boys might want to say and agree to KDW in public, but because of scandal fears..they're being silent..just hope that anyone of them step out of their game and acknowledges his relationship with her and how she took good care of everyone around her especially in SKKS, you could evidently see how she cares for the J3 boys, have you seen the first SKKS press con? how she put make ups on the 3 of them??? that was so cute and it seemed that the boys enjoyed her company too..^_^

BTW, I'm really happy that CH ratings broke to 20% today..I was kind of worried that heartstring might take the lead because of PSY-JYH supporters way back in YAB...but I guess koreans cannot resist the goodness of City Hunter, right?? I hope they'll reach 40%.. :D

Guest beth_21719

HELLO ALL HAPPY FRIDAY ................. 

done watching episodes 11 and 12 need some air can't breath why is that every time the ending is so john teshing scary :o  By the

time the final episode of the CITY HUNTER i well have a break down gurl its episodes its so intense .^_^ And now i have to wait 6

days to watch the episode 13  , need to stop my obsession cause i can't function well  :(  All i do is set infront of my lap top and

sleep realy late and wake up so early and came here to find out what going on :P Need  to stop but i can't its seems my entire

summer is spending here .:D I like the black dreess of PMY wear in the premier night of the Cat Movie its so simple but she look so

beautiful well i have to go the City Hunter thread be back later on ...............:wub:

PMY learning her moves

6651eaf7ef3c4be3e85fc06bffdd3afb_large.jpg

Source: Baidu

Pics from Episode 12

user369523user369523130b.jpg

user369523user369523130.jpguser369523user369523130i.jpguser369523user369523130s.jpguser369523user369523130i.jpguser369523user369523130.jpguser369523user369523130s.jpguser369523user369523130r.jpguser369523user369523130.jpguser369523user369523130.jpguser369523user369523130t.jpguser369523user369523130r.jpguser369523user369523130n.jpguser369523user369523130.jpguser369523user369523130g.jpg

Source: KST PMY

I can't believe they stole the back hug also from SKKS. :P Seems like the CH PD has watched SKKS from A-Z. Ha ha

PMY learning her moves

*quoted image*

Source: Baidu

Pics from Episode 12

*quoted image*

*quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

Source: KST PMY

I can't believe they stole the back hug also from SKKS. :P Seems like the CH PD has watched SKKS from A-Z. Ha ha

Thanks for the pictures...I crazily have to watch ep 11 and 12 tomorrow or else I would go crazy..hahaha..and yeah, when I first saw the back hug, the back hug at SKKS was the first to pop into my mind...PD-nim might be an SKKS fanatic..^_^

And she's still laughing even though I think she's a little bit hurting...Yoo Chun is really right that she's a strong person..^_^

2011070101032_0.jpg

Was this a BTS??? :wub: :wub: :wub:

201107011728181001_1.jpg

And Goddess Park Min Young...LOL

And BTW, Kim Dong Wook said in the Cat premiere that one of the reasons that he took the role was because Min Young is gonna be starring there..I think he wanted to work with her..^_^ Who wouldn't? she's a nice girl after all..^_^

Guest JzzMeen

HELLO AND HAPPY FRIDAY

happy to see your posts @mimi, @yama, @gogeous, @vivacious and @beth...

so have you all  finished watching Ep11 and Ep12???

Glad that CH is still No 1 drama for Wed-Thu this week and hopefully it will gain 20% for nationwide next week.

@mimi - no news about the Cat premier(who attended etc...). probably they just had a press conference on that day.

and @yama KDW is such a direct guy eh... showing his admiration towards MY. But I think most people who works with MY always  have some nice things to say about her.

I love actions stunts done by MY in EP11. I think  some people are skeptical about her capabilities due to her petite size and also cute, pretty-doll like face. Actually she is quite strong mentally and also physically. If she doesn't have a strong body, how is it

possible for her  to have "horse riding" as her hobby.

e44527513e39a6f22e0b4a38ccad43ac_large.jpg

2073b11aaecc4ea1414033c91e1e7149_large.jpg

Credit: Uploader.

I hope we can see more actions from Nana in next episodes though I read that some k-fans didn't like this new development in her character. 

When I look at the picture of her judo training,  I think the instructor is the same ahjusshi that got a  shoulder throw from  MY in KDB Ad and the same bad guy in Ep11 of CH( during Nana rescue mission.  Small world , right???judo.jpg

@yama, I think the bathtub pics are BTS, because I saw in the news,  credit for the pictures  is given to SSD (CH production company).

I hope to see the making or NGs for this and also for the action scenes. Can MY control her laughing ???:w00t:

Do you  all watch the NGs - scene in the cafe where she wanted to describe bald ahjusshi.???

If not, go and watch it CH The Making

:D She tried her best to control her laughing after 2 NGs.... and look how she laughed after the scene got "OK"....so cute!!!!

Have a good rest and enjoy your weekend ....:D

MM-hug.jpg

Credit: Uploader... sorry I forgot where I saved this from.

hello everyone! i think this would be my first post here...or idk haha its been a while. Ive been watching PMY since I am Sam days and I ship her with almost all leading men she had in the past >.<  even w/ HaruHaru MV of Bigbang i shipped her with either GD and TOP lol. That's how SHIP-pable Minyoung is...  ^^

Then comes SKKS where i love her working w/ Yoochun and Yoo Ahin.. LOVE LOVE LOVE her chemistry w/ the two. So when the news came that she'd be doing City Hunter I already signed up for the drama way before it started.

Her chemistry w/ Lee Minho is freakin GOOD...they're gonna blow up my screen soon. XDDD This would also be the first time that I saw PMY did an open mouth kiss.lmaooo

anyhow, i was trying to find photos of who went to her CATS premier and what i saw on DC Inside were these:

dnk9hy.jpg

2vjwute.jpg

2prv6uv.jpg

dwt2lc.jpg

2chrp82.jpg

2nb7iio.jpg

20h6irn.jpg

This COMPAGNA brand is the clothing line Minho shopped for Nana's clothes on episode 12

121g0zl.jpg

339uni0.jpg

mbu3ox.jpg

c:dc inside

Guest beth_21719

HELLO ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL......................

@ PMYLMH143 you'r not alone love also the episode 12  actually not really pay attention what going on the storyline cause my eyes

glues on the sweetness and hotness of the Min Min Couple :D Every time i watch them together my delusional mind function wild.:P 

HAVE A NICE WEEK END ALLLLLL......:wub: :wub: :wub:

anhso-222541_110630_4e0c516a2bd3b.jpg

anhso-222447_89964a617d078d661d958384.jpg

proud mom look..LOL

credits to PMY's viet site..

@JzzMeen

I just loved how KDW was a direct and straightforward guy...just wishing that every guy that she has worked with was as straightforward as Dong Wook..

And kinda agree with you..she's the opposite of what she looked onscreen..like what I've said before, rather than the cute type that she always portray..she seems more composed and mature in real life...remember how Yoo Chun described her when they first met?? He said that she is a very strong person because even in tough times, she could smile..and I think that the Nana now is her real nature (not in a badass way..)..

BTW, I just remembered a line that I found hilarious in ep 11, when bald ahjusshi said that, "Your body size is inversely proportional to your courage"...I loved that line..hahaha...

I've seen the making of the coffee scene..she really couldn't control her laughter, right??hahaha...and she has that cute habit of closing her fist and giggle...I also saw her did that in SKKS during the archery scene... :lol: And that same guy from KDB and her judo partner must be enjoying being beaten up by Min Young... :wub:

@PMYLMH143

Ep 12 is also a haven for me...their cuteness is just daebak!!! But what giggled me most was their BTS in the bathroom scene, it seemed like they're really playing even when the camera's off.. :wub:

@leslie_lei

Welcome to this thread and thanks for the pictures...I often see you posting in the CH thread and I loved your comments!!! And yeah, Min Young is one of the most Ship-able actress who looks good to every guy she's paired with..and the MinMin couple's chemistry is just electrifying that it could blow up your PC screen..^_^

Too bad we couldn't see who attended the premiere, but I also think that it's just a press conference..^_^ hoping that her previous co-stars could come though it might be a little impossible because of scandal fears.. -_-

and another same scenes from CH and SKKS..really, the writer of CH must be an SKKS fanatic..LOL

anhso-212156_image002.jpg

hunter8-00511.jpg

anhso-212204_fvz29w.jpg

anhso-212206_hug.jpg

anhso-212200_7d1ee13ad4110b7770cf6c15.jpg

anhso-212202_cityhunterepisode11avi0.jpg

SKKS12-00151.jpg

photo176659.jpg

credits to PMY's viet site..

BTW, this was Yoo Chun from the BTS pic of the ep 17 kiss scene...I think he's talking to her about how will they kiss... :wub::wub: :wub:

anhso-215751_anhso-222746_CP135.jpg

I just loved ep 12...now waiting to watch it with english subs..^_^

4e0de252_5bf0c162_ep12.gif

@leslie_lei

Welcome to this thread and thanks for the pictures...I often see you posting in the CH thread and I loved your comments!!! And yeah, Min Young is one of the most Ship-able actress who looks good to every guy she's paired with..and the MinMin couple's chemistry is just electrifying that it could blow up your PC screen..^_^

Too bad we couldn't see who attended the premiere, but I also think that it's just a press conference..^_^ hoping that her previous co-stars could come though it might be a little impossible because of scandal fears.. -_-

and another same scenes from CH and SKKS..really, the writer of CH must be an SKKS fanatic..LOL

sorry to cut your post...yep..she's so compatible with all she's paired with! Oh so its just a press con? well the reason why i want to know who went to her premier is because my friends and I are betting that AHIN will go there.lmaooooo

I love SKKS, its my drama crack of 2010 but Ive watched Park Minyoung's works since I AM SAM so its safe to say she's one of my fav actresses and I have certain bias towards her...hehe

33f3ng9.jpg

1z31jfb.jpg

Guest JzzMeen

Hello...

@yama, thanks for all skks goodies. Wish that those NGs are English subbed. I love the Mulrang couple(SKKS)  video. It just bring back all those sweet memories of this couple. We can see that they are very comfortable and quite close. Hopefully they remain as good friends till now.  My shipping  level for Mulrang  is now at "critical" stage due too much time spent on City Hunter. I hope I can re-watch SKKS after CH ended ( given that I dont have severe CH/ MinMin  withdrawal symptoms:D)

yeah ... seems like some  scenes are similar between the CH and SKKS. I read that  the bathtub scene is similar to a scene in personal taste(PT)  and shopping for Nana clothes is similar to BOF. ( Sorry I;m not sure how true they are  because I didn't watch PT and BOF dramas). Either this writer is a SKKS fanatic or she is actually an avid fan of PMY and LMH:D. I hope she is the latter so that we can expect a happy ending for MinMin couple and lots..and lots of MinMin sweet moments for every episode till the end.

@leslie_lei.Hi and welcome. I have seen you in CH thread and I'm glad you made a visit here. Please come again to share anything related to her. I'm a lurker in CH thread. Nothing much to share there if you love MinYoung/Nana more than LMH/YS . But I love your comments and all MinMin goodies that you brought there.

I agreed with you. She had chemistry with all males casted for  her projects. Besides GD,Top, Yoochun, Yoo Ah In, LMH I think she looks okay too with Kim Hyun Joong/Wonbin in the Face Shop ads and with Kim Bum during photoshot of Vogue Girl.

Have you seen her with Lee Hyuk Soo in Gavy NJ - A Love Story story.MV??( Just know his name because of MY !!)

All hot guys, right???

PMYTOP.jpg

pmygd2.jpg

PMYBUM.jpg

But for now let us enjoy MinMin couple.... because they are matched and super cute !!!:wub:

BCH-1.jpg

@Beth, @PMYLMH  @Yama  We all are the same. EP12 is the best. I watched the raw both for EP11 and EP12. Just watched EP12 with ENg sub because this ep is more interesting and I will stop the player right after they got out from the elevator... -_- just dont wanna have a heart attack !!!.. back to EP11 later...

Sharing news...

PARK MIN YOUNG IS  A REAL LIFE DOLL

- a picture posted by @yama above

Park Min-Young recently uploaded a picture on her Twitter with this caption:

Wow I’m completely surprised.

The picture shows Park’s hair in a wave, and the actress wearing a  shocked expression. She is still able to show off her sexy  and feminine vibe. The picture helps emphasize her pale white skin and  her “V-line”.

Netizens left replies such as “Your skin is like milk due to the light” and “You are so pretty that I am jealous.”

If you have a Twitter make sure you follow @sweetestMY.

Source: TV Daily via Nate

Photo credit: Park Min Young’s Twitter

Credit HelloKpop

Another photoshot for magazine?. I just hope MY and LMH can have a magazine photoshoot to promote City Hunter. Dont they normally have this ? I think I've seen MIDAS casts had it.

Another one...

Park Min-young Thrilled About Screen Debut

Park Min-young said on Thursday that she was excited about her screen  debut in the horror flick "The Cat," about a woman who becomes consumed  by fear after she adopts a cat found at the site of a mysterious death.

"There's  a lot of room for improvement [in terms of my acting ability, because  this is my first film, but I hope you enjoy it and that the film gets  decent reviews this summer," she said at a media preview. The movie is  due to be released next Thursday.

"There are so many things I'm  doing for the first time today. This is my first preview for my very  first film, and I believe this experience will serve me well for the  future."

She said she managed to overcome her fear of the genre  to accept the part, which she could not resist because the script was so  well-plotted.

"Although I have a problem watching horror films,  the scenario was so well written and attractive that I decided to do  it," she said.

Credit: English Chosun.

Enjoy your weekend everyone.:)

Guest beth_21719

HI JUST DROPPING BY TO FIND OUT WHAT'S GOING BEFORE I WELL GOT O SLEEP  :)  SEE U TOMORROW AGAIN

LOVE LOVE MY MIN MIN COUPLE ..........:wub: :wub: :wub:

CAT VIP premiere article

So it was the VIP premiere...and Kim Bum attended the premiere as well as her female bodyguard partner and the nerdy guy in City Hunter...too bad only few stars went to her premiere (or maybe I haven't seen everyone yet) and I'm really expecting for at least one of the J3s to come, especially Ah In, but none of them attended..T_T maybe they're busy with their works.. :( Nevertheless, I didn't expect Kim Bum to come, that's just proves that they're really good friends... ^_^

1309570869_201107021049534867208101_0.jpg

1309570869_201107021049564868208101_0.jpg

1309570869_201107021049594868208101_0.jpg

1309570869_201107021050004868208101_0.jpg

1309570869_201107021050024868208101_0.jpg

1309570869_201107021050034868208101_0.jpg

1309570869_201107021050074868208101_0.jpg

I loved this scene...It made them look like newlyweds..(someone might be clenching his fist right now, given the fact that he's also her husband before..^_^ )..And the chicken part is cuteness overload, Min Young is crazily cute in that one as well as in the vitamins part, LOL, is there such thing as vitamin G?? Also liked the scene wherein Min Ho was mistaken as her husband, I just noticed that a vegetable-hater like him ate the tomato just because of the delight that he was mistaken as her shillang, LOL..maybe that will be Nana's way to make him eat vegetables? "Honey, eat this carrot, please"..hahaha :lol:

tumblr_lnntwsH3SB1qbptf4o1_500.gif

Guest PMYLMH143

CAT VIP premiere article

So it was the VIP premiere...and Kim Bum attended the premiere as well as her female bodyguard partner and the nerdy guy in City Hunter...too bad only few stars went to her premiere (or maybe I haven't seen everyone yet) and I'm really expecting for at least one of the J3s to come, especially Ah In, but none of them attended..T_T maybe they're busy with their works.. :(   Nevertheless, I didn't expect Kim Bum to come, that's just proves that they're really good friends... ^_^

And don't forget Kim Bum, PMY and Lee Kwang Soo(nerdy guy) works under the same entertainment agency. That's why they support each other. ^_^

When i saw the chicken part in ep12, this scene pops up in my mind:

PMY chili hotdong IAS

Guest JzzMeen

So they had "the CAT"  VIP premiere then and yeah looks like those are names mentioned attending the premiere.  Besides that there are artists from King Kong Ent as well. Nana's body guard friend/ IT guy couple look cute together... !!!:)

WATCH THEM HERE, PLEASE USE IE CAT VIP PREMIERE

132B2F4A4E0F06463327DD.jpg

Credit twitter @masijacoke85- MR IT guy ..

VIP premier is on different day ??

According to the news, about 500 press representatives attended the PC and showed great interests on the movie.

So “The Cat” will go against Transformer 3. Hopefully The CAT wii hit jackpot !!!!

PMY in CINE21 MAGAZINE(CLEARER VERSION)

S0000005_810.jpg

P0000039_OKO_3230-2-1.jpg

P0000037_OKO_3352-1.jpg

P0000036_OKO_3006-1.jpg

P0000035_OKO_3358.jpg

P0000034_OKO_2989-1.jpg

P0000038_OKO_3384-1.jpg

Credit to KST.VN

WATCH NEW BTS FOR CAT HERE

:lol: I think MY NG's again- laughing when she was with KDW....around 1:22

She gave hugs to most crews on the filming site...they were so lucky..:D

@JzzMeen

Thanks for the video and the pictures...she must really prepared a lot in holding back her laughter, right? She and Lee Dong Wook seemed to be close to each other.. :wub: (potential OTP I guess?? :w00t: ) And the crew of Cats sure hit the jackpot..after Min Young gave them valentines chocolate, they even received a hug from her..pretty much lucky? I've never seen Min Young hugging a guy crew in SKKS (or maybe they didn't just reveal it or she might be afraid that if she did that to one, others might also ask for one..hahaha)...nevertheless, she seemed to be close to them during the filming..

It's nice to see Min Young being close and not awkward with guys...she just treats them like how she treats her female friends...She has this power of making everyone comfortable around her, remember her scene with YC under the rock?? They seemed close enough for her to allow YC to place his hand on her shoulders off-screen without thinking anything malicious, as well as when he wiped her face, she made it not to be awkward...though it might also have flaws in my opinion...she's going to have a hard time distinguishing the people who's just friendly for her to those who care for her more than a friend, though it's only my perception..^_^

And again, she's smiling when she was with bald ahjusshi, has anyone noticed in ep12, when the 3 had retrieved the money and the bald guy cracking a joke, I bet Min Young's laugh in that one was real that she couldn't control it during filming...and that's one quality that I noticed about her way back SKKS time..she's always smiling even through tough filmings and always make her co-stars feel energized with her "sunshine" smile...the SKKS crew once mentioned that she's always smiling on the set that make them kinda energized..^_^

The pictures are so good..it's elegant, hot, sexy at the same time so mature...Min Young could pull any style... :)

sdc12564b.jpg

BTS pics from an upcoming chapter of CH..credits to CH soompi forum..^_^

Now I have proven that Nana's lifesaver is not Yoon Sung, it's actually the Nana board!! LOL...it seemed to have a lot of screen time..

Min Young-sshi, who are you texting??we're all curious who is it..can you give us a clue?? :rolleyes: