Do you pretend to Text in awkward situations?

Guest RNB__VIIBEZ

Guest _to-delete2

I don't pretend to text, but I start to do useless stuff with my phone if I'm bored or alone.

There was this girl in my school who used to pretend to call someone. I mean C'MON. : D

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest theluckystar

Who doesn't do this every now and then? lol sweatingbullets.gif

A lot of the times if I do this, I don't pretend I actually start texting people.

Usually happens if i'm in the middle of a bunch of people i don't know..

or if I feel like someone is staring at me.. blink.gif

Guest mininamie

I have done this before, especially when I was in high school. Everyone always had their cell phone out but I had no friends to text so I'd play games on my phone (demo version). Now that I've matured and look better, I don't feel the need to impress others. I just think "I'm pretty, I don't have to pay attention to you" LOL j/k

Guest monkeyshinobi

Well i don't pretend to text, i just play a game or something XD

But idk during awkward situations...i stare at a nearby wall or the floor lol

Guest cheznut_girl

i do, that's why i bought a blackberry, my savior in the awkward situation....and i like to pretend to tweet

Guest confushioOon

yep so freaking AWKWARD 

sometimes when I try to avoid someone I pretend to text so it seems like I didn't see them so I don't have to say hi :)

yay for phones !

Guest k-yoz

i do this all the time...lol...

most specially in a most awkward situation..

and whenever i dont fell like talking to people..

Guest noraexnorae

hahahah i do this around cute boys or people that i hate :D

also around groups of guys that are either (a) unattractive (B) out of my league or © asian.

or around like little kids or junior high kids because then i don't feel stupid hahahaha

Guest toomuchkimchi

No I don't fake it, and last time I did it, it was a blind date sort of thing, and I ended up texting my friend about it, and I laughed a little to hard at their reply, then the date,  got the picture and left.

Guest brinyblue

...I don't text, but I often pretend to do useless stuff on my phone if suspicious people seem to be following me or staring at me. Like I'm calling someone who can help. xD

Guest Ari.xo

LOL I did it all the time! When I walked pass a group of people (mostly guys), and they were looking at me, I just pretend to text someone. Acting like I'm busy so I don't have to make eye contact with them.

Guest nsterling

Yes I do especially if I feel bored on the crowd that I end up pretending to be texting someone. I know that it was a lousy thing to do but it is a good way to do so.

• 5 months later...
Guest followyourdreams.

I do this, usually when I'm with people who I don't know well and if they're all discussing inside topics/jokes, I'll get my phone out and check twitter/fb... ^^;

• 5 weeks later...

Archived