UPPER BOX A (Reserved Seating) - PhP 2800

UPPER BOX B - PhP 1200

GEN. ADMISSION - PhP 800

STAGE LAYOUT

23011818691727135398510.jpg

RESERVED TICKET: TicketNet.com.ph

BUY TICKET: Tickets available in all Ticketnet Outlets Nationwide

call 911-5555 or visit www.ticketnet.com.ph for more details

for VVIP inquiries, call PULP Office at 687.1709 look for Charles or Rizza.

Brought to us by PULP.

Message from the Organizer: THE PARTY tickets available in ALL Ticketnet Outlets Nationwide.

If you are from places who don't have ticketnet, you may order via happeesy@rocketmail.com, we'll have your tickets LBC'd to you. - Happee Sy

Confirmation from Dara

[ME2DAY] DARA 110508 #1

TAGS: june 4 2011 araneta coliseum 2ne1 with pinoy blackjacks the party

source: Dara's Me2Day

THE PARTY Promotional Ads

Flyers

2ne1thepartyphilippinec.jpg

Truck

2ne1truckphilippinesthe.jpg

Internet

22811510150170204446536.jpg

The Party - 2NE1 Live In Manila Teaser 1

The Party - 2NE1 Live In Manila Teaser 2

credit: mharclawrence18@YT

Pinoy BlackJack Projects

DaraGon Hideout - DARAGON-HIDEOUT PROJECT: 2NE1 "THE PARTY" IN ARANETA COLISEUM [060411]

2NE1Ph - Gift Drive For 2NE1

*Discussions regarding the concert will be posted here.

Guest zsa2687

the girls have released the video for the party!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUNE 4,2011 ARANETA COLISEUM Let's go party!!!!

http://pulpmagazinelive.com/main/?p=859

Guest i.meisee

I'll be watching them! I bought Upper A but I really hoped that the guest artist wouldn't take much of the concert's time and more 2ne1 performance.

Guest cristina0422

Are you guys excited?! Because I am! kekeke.

Anyway, 2NE1PH, the Philippine-based fan club for 2NE1 is helping Pinoy BlackJacks to get discounted tickets!

2wn70w1.jpg

More details from their Facebook FanPage - 2NE1PH

Guest cristina0422

[ARTICLE] Party with 2NE1 at the Big Dome

zxae1h.png

(click the image to fully view)

source: philstar

Guest cristina0422

OhDara and WeLoveDara is really generous and kind, eh? Punta tayo sa Fiesta!

[PROJECT] THE PARTY Tickets and “WeLove2NE1″ Shirts Giveaway Contest!

2rppqh5.png

Full Details HERE

Guest sjaikb

Party with 2NE1: Live in Manila on June 4!

SIGNATURE to Korean Pop (K-Pop) music is its light, catchy beats with emphasis on higher pitches. The all-girl Korean group 2NE1 has nearly forgotten the elements associated with K-Pop and seemed to have replaced its music with American energy and beat, reminiscent of Rihanna and Beyonce’s sound. If you removed the Korean lyrics (or the Korean accent), you’d think 2NE1 is an American group.

2NE1 is composed of Bom, CL, Dara and Minzy. They have covered a lot of American songs—some are sung in English, while some are translated or partially translated in Korean. They even had an interpretation of Rihanna’s song “Take a Bow.”

“2NE1 has a genre of its own when it comes to Korean music,” says Mayi, 20, student of UP Diliman. “While most girl groups usually come in two categories—sexy or cute—2NE1, in a way, defies this by creating its own niche in the market.”

According to Mayi, a 2NE1 fan, the group signifies woman empowerment. She says, “They represent the modern woman through their lyrics, electronic pop beats and style. You would usually expect girl groups to have a male-dominated fan-base but because of this unique sound and image they attract more female fans.”

Music awards

“To Anyone” album has reaped accolades from the 2010 Mnet Asian Music Awards (Female Group Award, Musical Award, Best Digital Single Award and Album of the Year); 2010 Melon Music Awards (Melon Music Award Top 10 and Album Award); 2011 Korean Music Awards (Best Dance & Electronic Album); and the 2011 MTV Daum Music Festival (Artist of the Year).

In Manila, “To Anyone” has achieved the top sales position in local retail stores. 2NE1’s “Go Away” music video was adjudged Favorite K-Pop Video at the 2011 Myx Music Awards.

“Although their music has a futuristic sound, you can still hear that they actually sound great live—as good as they sound on CD—sometimes, even better,” beams Mayi.

The group’s dance is not your typical cute, girly kind of dance. It’s similar to American hip-hop with an attitude.

For Mayi, it would be difficult to pick her favorite among the group. She says, “They all have their own strengths and they deliver powerful live performances.”

But when asked, Mayi is bias towards Dara (or otherwise known in the Philippines as Sandara Park). “I’m smitten with Dara because she is really pretty in the ‘Lonely’ MV.”

Mayi started to follow 2NE1 before its debut because of YG trainee Park Bom. Mayi found Park Bom’s face beautiful and found her voice unique and powerful.

“After 2NE1’s debut, I loved CL the most because of her attitude. Fierce is synonymous to her name especially in the performances. She owns the stage. Talent-wise, I think Minzy is the most versatile. She is pro in dancing. She sings really well and has a solid voice. She can also rap. She has the whole package. I love them all,” gushes Mayi.

Join the Party: 2NE1 Live in Manila on June 4, Saturday, at the Araneta Coliseum at the Araneta Center, Cubao, Quezon City. Tickets are available at all TicketNet outlets. Brought to you by Pulp Live Productions.

SUMMARY=SIGNATURE to Korean Pop (K-Pop) music is its light, catchy beats with emphasis on higher pitches. The all-girl Korean group 2NE1 has nearly forgotten the elements associated with K-Pop and seemed to have replaced its music with American energy and beat, reminiscent of Rihanna and Beyonce’s sound. If you removed the Korean lyrics (or the Korean accent), you’d think 2NE1 is an American group.

2NE1 is composed of Bom, CL, Dara and Minzy. They have covered a lot of American songs—some are sung in English, while some are translated or partially translated in Korean. They even had an interpretation of Rihanna’s song “Take a Bow.”

By: Gideon Isidro

Philippine Daily Inquirer

Guest cristina0422

2nsvtw1.png

[To fans in Philippines]

Wassup pinoy blackjacks?! We're excited to party with you guys in manila on june 4. We also have friends who will join the party like christian bautista. Etc. Its not just a 2ne1 show but also a show of various artists. And if the party will be fun, who knows we'll be back again for a full pledged 2ne1 show! hope you'll invite us again! so we'll see each other very soon!!! let's play 2ne1!

source: 2NE1 Official Facebook Account

Guest cristina0422

[iNFO] 2NE1 will be arriving on June 3, 2011 at 11:25/30AM via Asiana Airlines! (cr. Happee Sy)

Pinoy Blackjacks, those who can...be there, ok? Please give them a warm welcome. Show them how Pinoys love 2NE1.

Guest cristina0422

FANCHANTS

page0001t.jpg

page0002d.jpg

page0003.jpg

page0004a.jpg

credit: YGLadies

Pinoy Blackjacks memorize it by heart so that we can cheer on them during the concert. Let's make the girls happy and the concert memorable.

Guest cristina0422

P1000589.jpg

P1000588.jpg

P1000587.jpg

P1000586.jpg

P1000585.jpg

P1000584.jpg

P1000581.jpg

P1000558.jpg

P1000561.jpg

I never got a decent picture of the girls because they were so hyper! They were around the stage, everywhere. I might write my fanaccount later when I'm off in my fantasyland. The experience was really surreal. Seeing the girls was like a dream to me!

Guest sjaikb

2NE1's 'The Party:' Short, sweet

The concert "The Party" by Korean girl group 2NE1 will likely be remembered as “Tribute to Sandara” night.

Kicking off the two-hour-and-a-half show last June 4 at the Araneta Coliseum was indie band Techie Romantics, who did a three-song set. They were immediately followed by balladeer “Asiansation” Christian Bautista, who gleefully recalled after singing Bruno Mars “Just the Way You Are” and “Love Moves in Mysterious Ways” how he felt upon learning that Sandara “Sandy/Dara” Park loved his hit, “The Way You Look At Me.”

“Grabe nung nakuha ko yung text na 'yon [saying that Dara liked my song] parang... I felt so good! I felt so happy. So Dara if you're listening, this is for you!” Christian shared.

Comedienne and the event’s host Giselle Sanchez caused a ruckus and a false alarm when she appeared on stage in full-Dara garb in 2NE1's debut single's space version of the music video "Fire" (complete with the "unicorn hair") and introduced herself as "Luneta Park," the "honorary member of Pinoy Blackjacks (2NE1’s official fan club name) whose favorite member is Dara (aka Sandara Park...Luneta Park...get it?).

Indie band The Bloomfields followed, singing “Ale,” “Breaktime” and two more songs. Then, the Kean Cipriano-fronted Callalily went onstage and held what seemed to be their own mini-showcase. Among all the front acts, they stayed onstage the longest, performing five songs including their first hit “Stars.” In between numbers, he recalled how, way back when he still wasn’t in a band, he'd often see this “chinita” onscreen.

It was also a night of fulfilling dreams. Kean, who wore a sleeveless “I ♥ Dara” shirt, asked the crowd to sing “Magbalik” with him, saying “pangarap naming na kantahin ng buong ka-Araneta-han itong kantang ‘to.”

Last act was the award-winning hip hop dance group Philippine All-Stars, who wowed the crowd with an impressive 10-minute performance. Their exit cued the crowd to scream relentlessly for their female idols.

Finally, 2NE1 appeared and performed “Fire.” With the obligatory introductions aside (all members spoke bits of Tagalog beyond the usual “Mahal Kita” or “Mabuhay!”), Dara reminisced the last time she was at The Big Dome in 2004, during the grand finals night of “Star Circle Quest,” where she was crowned 1st runner-up. She said, in fluent Tagalog, she never thought she’d be back there to perform again, this time with her 2NE1 co-members CL, Bom and Minzy.

This was followed by a performance of Minzy and CL’s song, “Please Don’t Go” and the group’s latest song, “Lonely.”

Saying that that day was a special day for her, Dara shared, “Isa sa pinakamalaking dream ko na mag-perform dito sa Araneta Coliseum. [Ngayon] nandito na ako… with me is 2NE1.” For her solo, the former SCQ finalist did “In Or Out,” much to everyone’s amusement. The rest of the girls joined Dara anew for their supposed final song, “Can’t Nobody.”

For encores, 2NE1 did “Clap Your Hands” and “I Don’t Care.” It took several minutes after 2NE1 left the stage did people, who were chanting “We want more!,” acknowledge that the show's over.

“The Party” ran for just 30-minutes (just eight songs!) that there wasn’t even any need for costume changes. It’s no surprise then that fans at the venue can only say “Bitin!” in describing the concert.

Then again, opting to perform only the more familiar songs was a good idea because it kept the audience on their feet. Most importantly, with the girls being able to speak Tagalog, they were able to create an even livelier atmosphere.

“The Party” was a huge success and is perhaps one of the better concerts to have happened during the first half of 2011.

By JULIEN MERCED C. MATABUENA

Source: Manila Bulletin

Guest sweet_lala87

will they comeback for a full concert here in Phils.

wasn't able to watch :tears:

hope they'll comeback and maybe with bigbang.. blush.gif:wub:

Guest bettechai

waaaa.. until now im so so happy to watch the COncert even they only sang 8 songs... it was the best concert..!!! they are all so gorgeous especially Bom Unnie..!! hehehe :)

hoping for another concert this year ...XD

• 3 months later...

Archived