Exclusive 2NE1 Lonely Cover Contest Discussion Thread

melkimx

Guest YaSsuika

If someone wins and  can't go alone in korea, will YGent pay the trip for this person and one of his parents

PLEASE THAT'S IMPORTANT cause I want to participate but if I win I can't go alone and I'm sure I'm not the only one in this case...

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest K-Miyoung

Cover huh?

So it's basically we should cover it dancing singing or maybe just do a lipsing for that song?

cover can means a lot you know..

Can be dancing , singing, re-arrange the song, or perhaps do a lipsing video

I'm confused with the video title

is it okay if i put another sentence like [2NE1 LONELY COVER CONTEST] - Homemade MV

or i only put [2NE1 LONELY COVER CONTEST] as video title?

Anyway there must be YGE Staff who can answer all of our question here, so everybody will completely understand

:vicx:

Guest bert0z8

Does VOICE QUALITY counts on judging?!I'm worried with my voice. It's kinda awful and husky. XD Please answer. :))

Guest student1363

I really wonder ... can I just make video without signing?coz I don't know Korean :( I want to just a video and put original mp3 on it.is it OK?plz answer my question ..

Guest NekoLeo

Wow! I am so joining this even though I know my chance of winning is so low xD

Even so, if I finished mine/ours/whatever, please support it! <3

Guest KevinC

MY 2NE1 "LONELY' COVER ENTRY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3W7v91Y2iw&feature=mh_lolz&list=LLltSFUTGxkzY

Please check it out :) It's a piano cover and it will be different as the song goes on.

p.s. Where exactly do I put my cover? is it here? I'm not sure if I had to attach this link to the facebook page (I did it anyways)

but how do you check if your cover was registered? 

Thank you! :)

Guest sjaikb

I'm confused with the video title

is it okay if i put another sentence like [2NE1 LONELY COVER CONTEST] - Homemade MV

or i only put [2NE1 LONELY COVER CONTEST] as video title?

i think it's ok as long as [2NE1 LONELY COVER CONTEST] is on the video title ..

Guest supafly.

I'm planning to make a video with my other friends  but we need some help.

Just wondering if there are any guys out there who'd be willing to collaborate/ help out in the video i am making. (:

Guest dblimey

I need critics, and only critics for this video. I wanted to do better but university is killing me!!!

Can you guys help what of what I lack? My sister (the model on the video) said it's meaningless, I'd say the same but for a point: If you feel lonely, it's meaningless, doing something about it then it's no longer meaningless. I dunno~ I'm not confident with my entry. :(

LONELY - MY ENTRY

Okay im deadly serious about this. I'll be rapping and I need a SINGER to SING the chorus Lonely. It'll be a lil bit remix and a extra part. English Version. I also tend to make a good MV, I got the script in my head. Im really serious and I want to win. Contact me if you wanna sing.

Hotmail: Dark_excalibur2@hotmail.com

Hope that we can make it nr1 :D.

Archived