Han Hye Jin 한혜진 l [Drama 2023] Divorce Attorney Shin/Sacred Divorce, 신성한 이혼

Guest xosandy

Guest adikkeluangman

JYJ & Han Hye Jin to participate in Park Ji Sung’s “Asian Dream Cup” charity

tn_1305159782_825915935_0.jpg

The members of JYJ and actress Han Hye Jin will be joining Park Ji Sung’s soccer charity event in Vietnam.

Park Ji Sung, who previously established JS Foundation (charity foundation), will be holding his first ever “Asian Dream Cup” charity on June 15th at a stadium in Ho Chi Minh.

JYJ will be performing as congratulatory guests during half time, and will also be participating in a Vietnamese boys’ soccer clinic. Han Hye Jin, who’s currently a Hallyu star thanks to the popularity of MBC’s “Jumong”, will be acting as the face of the event as the ‘festival lady.’

Soccer players joining the match include Patrice Evra, Lee Young Pyo, Jung Jo Gook, Lee Chung Yong, Jong Tae Se, and others.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/05/jyj-han-hye-jin-to-participate-in-park-ji-sungs-asian-dream-cup-charity

Guest asanajoonam

han hye jin old pics & new pics

18423896181769786215.jpg

96484933681079962208.jpg13003287025779586123.jpg07714348609916733879.jpg

another han hye jin old pics & new pics in thebestkoreanartist.blogfa.com

Naul "I will marry Han Hye-jin in 1-2 years"

Well known as a member of Brown Eyed Souls and boyfriend of actress Han Hye-jin, Naul spoke about his plans for marriage.

On the MBC FM4U "Starry Night" (91.9Mhz), Naul said, "I am thinking of marriage this year or the next" at a question from co-worker and friend Echo Bridge. He continued, "I am thinking about the song for the wedding but I don't think I'll be singing at my own wedding".

About his appearance in the program "I Am A Singer" he said, "I am pressured to sing on TV but not only that program but others as well".

DJ Jeong Yup had a fun time with Naul who doesn't usually show up on radios and other members of Brown Eyed Soul, Yeong-joon and Seong-hoon sang a cheerful song.

Source: HanCinema

http://news.nate.com/view/20110523n04332?mid=e0101 (Korean)

I'm watching "Be Strong Geum Soon" because of her and it's so good! Her character in there is very different from all her other roles (except for the endurance of her strong character); she really is a well rounded great actress. I can't help but think she and Ji Hwan make such a cute couple, but of course it looks like she's getting married in a year or so.

Guest gj_fil

I just finished watching Thorn Birds and I must say, HHJ should win an award! Her acting was superb! ^_^

Guest celebrities88

Han Hye Jin came to Vietnam to attend the games 'Asian Cup Dream' in HCM City, 15/06/2011

[*]6.jpg

[*]8.jpg

[*]9.jpg

[*]10.jpg

[*]11.jpg

[*]38.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

just saw this on hancinema

Han Hye-jin doesn't need correction!

photo176819.jpg

Actress Han Hye-jin is goddess who doesn't need touch up.

She recently uploaded a picture on her Twitter, "Before going to the Asian Dream Cup. Taken by a staff. From the bottom, hahaha".

In the picture is Han Hye-jin wearing a fancy dress and looking fascinating. The length of her legs draw attention. The picture was taken so that her legs looked very long and thin.

Netizen's say, "Han Hye-jin's beauty is glowing more everyday", "I thought she was just a goddess but she's a long legged beauty", "She is so beautiful" and more.

SOURCE: http://news.nate.com/view/20110617n00626

http://www.hancinema.net/han-hye-jin-doesn-t-need-correction--30700.html