Exclusive 2NE1 Lonely Cover Contest Discussion Thread

melkimx

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest iamfeliz

can some one please tell me if it has to be KOREAN?? like i want to sing this song in ENGLISH!! ;)  beause i dont know how to sing it in korean :(...please replay back :wub:thanks for taking your time to read this.. BLACKJACK!!

Guest winnay

I'm down! I noticed that it can be a winning team, anyone want to work something out here in NYC? I'm thinking about integrating some ukulele, beatboxing, and videography.

Guest shisheshille

Ah thanks for  clearing up what kind of cover contestants are expected to make :)

But where will we post the link to our work? Will it be on the facebook photo announcement post?

Guest dalee94

QUESTIONN  !!! whn is the summer concert ?? Need to know just in case it clashes with my VIE (VERY IMPORTANT EXAM)

THank YOU :D

Guest ExclamationPoint

hey there, this sounds awesome.

But i'm confused with the rules, so does "cover" version mean we have to redo the song (as in sing, play or remix?)

Can't we just use the original song and cut a musicvideo (dancevideo) based on it? or would that entry be invalid??

it means that you sing the song or dance to it or something yourself or with a group, you sing or dance to the original song

Guest Jude.

Please could we have the acappella/ instrumental version of the song.

Can we create a M/V without dancing/singing? 

Guest tocki

it means that you sing the song or dance to it or something yourself or with a group, you sing or dance to the original song

okay thanks. i'm gonna do a dance mv. (i want some ppl to be in teh video, because it's necerssary for my storyline, but they're not really part of my team since they're jsut helping me and my friend out) is dat allowed?

sry for my random questions, waa i'm so excited :D

Guest emailalove

Im VERY MUCH confused. Can i ask again? :) Cause in "HOW TO BE A WINNER" portion. It is stated that "upload your COVER VIDEO"

So can someone answer me:) Is this a video making contest with the tune of lonely? orr sing-the-lonely song?

Guest funkystar25

Please support me~

I didn't remake it...I just covered it...so now I'm a little unnerved by the "amaze us with your creativity" but we shall see!! 2NE1 fighting! Blackjacks FTW :)

Thank you~~~

Guest i-kpop
:tears:  What if you don't speak KOREAN how are you supposed to do this just try and copy what you say?

Guest Cash

Silly question, but I don't understand #5 under How to be a Winner. We just reply to this thread with a link to our cover?

I may link my cover, but I hope a hardcore 2NE1 fan wins, cause they'd deserve it for sure.

Archived