Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[CONCERT] LOVE and HOPE

Replies

• Qj_GDragonQj_GDragon VNPosts: 78Member
    shinhdeplol wrote on 10 May 2011 - 02:39 PM:

[PHOTOS] 110510 LOVE AND HOPE tour - More photos of the stage

*quoted image*
    *quoted image*

C:happyrichlife @ ameblo

Those BIGBANG bracelets are too DIEEEE for :wub: :wub: :wub: I will def ask my brother to buy them for me :P :P ^^

They have had a great start today, I hope the others will be as or even more successful ^^ :wub:

>> wow where'r U ..can U help me to buy it too ..all the goods for Love&Hope killing me !! ..especially the ring 'n bracelets
    LIFE is nothing without U

aaa-2.jpg

sorry for this pic if it was taken from someone ..pleaze give a permission for using ^^ thank u so muzh
  • SanochiSanochi HK+UKPosts: 170Member
    Is there any Jvips willing to get me some BIGBANG merch, I really want the bangles!
  • samosvetleeesamosvetleee Posts: 1,737Member
    edited May 2011
    {ACCOUNT}BIGBANG Presents Love & Hope Tour 2011 -  Osaka Day 1 Report (Spoiler Alert)

bbtour2011051006.jpg

**For those who are going to {BIGBANG Presents Love & Hope Tour 2011} this post contains spoiler and you’ve been warned**
    The Concert Started at 19:20 and it seems like the shortest 2 hours in the world.

Everybody was seated and the stage setting and lighting is designed to use less electric power.So,don’t compare it with BIGSHOW’s standards because Love & Hope is held under a very different condition^^

Here the thing went!

Setlist:

1.Tonight (Japanese ver.)
    2.Somebody To Love

MC

3.How Gee
    4.Number 1
    5.Top Of The World

Seungri’s Solo
    6.V.V.I.P.
    7.What Can I Do

Taeyang’s Solo
    8.I’ll Be There
    9.I Need A Girl

Daesung’s Solo
    10.Baby Don’t Cry

GD&TOP’s Duo
    11.Knock Out
    12.Oh Yeah
    13.High High

Don’t Leave/GD&TOP PV

Japanese releases medley
    14.Tell Me Goodbye
    15.声をきかせて
    16.Beautiful Hangover

MC 2

17.Cafe
    18.Haru Haru
    19.Lies

Talk

The Making Of Love Song PV

20.Love Song
    21.Ms.Liar (Japanese ver.)
    22.Hands Up

Encore
    23.ガラガラ GO!!
    24.My Heaven

I pick up some highlights for you.I can’t write a long post now.My eyelids are dropping!

• Daesung kept saying “I love you”,”I love everybody” (will Daesung marry me,eventually?) and shot his smile all over the place.He makes me think that we don’t need the MC on stage when it’s BIGBANG boys there (don’t blame the real MC hehehe).
    • GD&T.O.P came out in pimped hound-tooth suit.G-Dragon nailed the cropped ankle-length pants with his swag.So fly like a British punk kid!
    • Thing got high when MC Seungri said「Tonight I’ll look for an Osaka girl at Namba Bridge」 and Taeyang hit back「That’s VI’s girlfriend」.I didn’t go to the bridge to check if he went there,but it’s better than being caught linking arms with a girl at Isetan!Oops!!(笑)
    • G-Dragon’s self-introduction in Japanese rocks!He also greeted us with「Osaka~pretty girls~」(using Japanese slang “べっぴん” (beppin)) and Taeyang continued it with echoing「Osaka~saka~saka~」.I laughed my head off.
    • I love Seungri VVIP stage sooooooo much.He killed it so easily smexy!!So proud of BIGBANG maknae!Yeah!
    • T.O.P’s attempt at Japanese is always my treasure.I’ve never lost my hope in him when he said「I can’t speak Japanese,but everybody please work hard」to encourage us.It’s so broken,but 100% cute! T.O.P,a tip,date a Japanese and she’ll teach you the language!
    • G-Dragon’s falsetto in Cafe could really shatter glass.Period.
    • Taeyang’s diva hands gesture in Love Song and ad-libs is jjang.I can watch his fingers fly like that for countless times!
    • VIP sang My Heaven for the encore request!Sugoiiiiiiii!I love seeing Bang sticks and penlights holding up in the air too.What a good vibe!
    • G-Dragon sat on a runway and STARED back at a fan.I thought she could have died of a heart attack.I also gazed at him trying to draw his attention,but no eye contact was made or even a wave.SUCH A MAJOR LIFETIME FAILURE!Will try again in the next 7 concerts.Boss,you forget me!Aish!
    That’s all for now!I need some sleep and figure out where to be in the best spot that my Boss G-Dragon will be able to notice me.

Thanks Ping Ping for BIGBANG setlist.I was so blurred out there!

Credit : @TeamBIGBANG98dc2426-388e-4a8a-b43c-4b1636fae64c_normal.png
    :: where i'm @ & in tumblr-ville ::
    -MinaMelody-KimJongKookiekneekey
  • KimJongKookieKimJongKookie JiYongsWifey HoustonPosts: 4,541Member

IDOL

Wow look at all those crowns. JVIPs came out in style :wub:
    I'm so proud. I was a bit worried after the earthquake & tsunami but looks like JVIPs are doing well :wub:

Thanks for the fan account!!  LOL I can only imagine how cute TOPs Japanese was. I really want to hear VVIP live too it just seems like such an awesome song to get your energy up and I know he always kills with his vocals. Aww he didnt perform Open the windows or into my world TT why YG why?? don't you know how bad I was to see him perform those.

Aww JVIP sang "My heaven" sooo freaking sweet :tears:

• littlevoicelittlevoice Posts: 170Member
    edited May 2011

(FANCAM) BIGBANG Love&Hope Tour 2011 in Osaka- V.V.I.P

source: GDmimika1@youtube via  fyeahseungri@tumblr

You can't really see seungri's performance but you can hear him sing well... i like the remix at the start :) and you could see the overall set-up of the stage :)

Sanochi wrote on 11 May 2011 - 01:48 AM:

Is there any Jvips willing to get me some BIGBANG merch, I really want the bangles!

Sent you a PM :)
    393562_large.jpg
    Don't follow your dreams; chase them. 
    Richard Dumb (who we think is very smart :)
    vvipzamaraya
  • xtlover15xtlover15 3 stars and a sun PHPosts: 21,680Member

SUPERSTAR

edited May 2011
    Here are some of the fancams:

Daesung solo stage (Baby Don't Cry)

Ms. Liar

HOW GEE

Seungri's Solo Stage

GD&TOP stage (Knock Out and Oh Yeah!)

Big Bang talk/MC moment

Taken from: bigbangupdates
    Big Bang Japan Mobile Site Updates: Backstage and Rehearsal

25s2wk1.jpg
    2011/5/10 Backstage Boogie SOL reading BIGBANG TIMES at the waiting room.

9u3syv.jpg
    2011/5/9 T-1 day T.O.P's hand.

2a7d1l1.jpg
    2011/5/7 T-3 days D-LITE during rehearsal.

n52etl.jpg
    2011/5/5 T-5 days Whose shoes?

2njzlli.jpg
    2011/5/4 V.I signning on posters.

aaeijo.jpg
    2011/5/4 T-6 days SOL "What's UP!"

ve8bxh.jpg
    2011/5/3 Big Bang on Tokudane!

aetao8.jpg
    2011/5/3 G-Dragon's hand.

Source: Big Bang World Mobile Japan
    Taken from: bigbangupdates
    please don't steal my icons and banners without my consent. thanks!
    vvip
  • shinhdeplolshinhdeplol εїз Woήdεŕ ßαηg ツ Cυвe fαмïly ♔ Posts: 45,051Friend of Soompi
    o0480064011221122075.jpg

C: happyrichlife @ ameblo
    cF9ki.jpg KYVd7.jpg
    hyunseungsgirl.gif
    Twitter_Facebook_Tumblr_FOLLOW: @b2stlysoompi_@SOOMPI_BIGBANG
    C: CrazyPanda@ B2STRISING (blinkie)
    vvip
  • shinhdeplolshinhdeplol εїз Woήdεŕ ßαηg ツ Cυвe fαмïly ♔ Posts: 45,051Friend of Soompi
    edited May 2011
    cF9ki.jpg KYVd7.jpg
    hyunseungsgirl.gif
  • littlevoicelittlevoice Posts: 170Member
    edited May 2011
    [fan account] osaka concert day 1. -jiyong ver-

tumblr_ll0zobYY761qb9qvn.jpg

This is the stage, the places that are marked ☆ are the places Jiyong showered his fanservice. 

Like what he did in BIGSHOW, Jiyong suddenly moved forward and everyone touched his face, TOP & Daesung stretch their hands to touch too! 

I sat very near but i couldn’t touch his face, only people on level 2 can, so they were very high. I can see the surroundings though, Jiyong kept doing fanservice at the ☆ area.

I’d say he’s not interacting with the fans, but more of physical interaction, how awesome~ those fans were very high.

Most of the times they are at the middle of the stage, so VIPS who were at the middle really earned their ticket prices worth. 

cr: PINKO BLOG

translated by: heyhellohoney @ tumblr

shinhdeplol wrote on 11 May 2011 - 03:32 PM:

TOP singing the chorus at 5:15!  Hope there will be at least clearer audio of this soon :)  

I think that Ji is trying to make TOP be more comfortable in singing--- maybe they are preparing for his solo album? (am I making false hopes again wacko.gif)

393562_large.jpg
    Don't follow your dreams; chase them. 
    Richard Dumb (who we think is very smart :)

[INFO] [SETLIST] 110511 LOVE AND HOPE tour - Day 2 in Osaka

1:Tonight
    2:Somebody To Love

MC

3:HOW GEE
    4:Number 1
    5:TOP OF THE WORLD

★Seungri's Solo Stage★
    6:VVIP
    7:What Can I do

★Taeyang's Solo Stage★
    8:Where at U
    9:I'll Be There

★Daesung's Solo Stage★
    10:Baby Don't Cry

★GD&TOP's Stage★
    11:Knock Out
    12:Oh Yeah
    13:High High
    14:Don't Go Home(MV)

15:Together Forever
    16:Tell Me Goodbye
    17:Let Me Hear Your Voice
    18:Beautiful Hangover

MC

19:Cafe
    20:Haru Haru
    21:Lies
    22:Last Farewell

23:Making Video of Love Song

24:Love Song
    25:Ms.Liar (Only parts of Rap)
    26:Hands Up

Encore
    27:Gara Gara Go!
    28:My Heaven

Source:Twitter.com
    Shared by: Tisya @ bigbangupdates
    cF9ki.jpg KYVd7.jpg
    hyunseungsgirl.gif
  • samosvetleeesamosvetleee Posts: 1,737Member
    edited May 2011
    {Fanacc} Tweet-caps with shared hints from BIG BanG's ''LOve&Hope'' Tour  DAY - 2 (OSAKA) ~

34.png

343.png

gd-1.png

2345.png

Credit : @mystifize

{VIDEO}TOP -performing ''Knock OUT''@  L&H Tour DAY -2''{FANCAM}
    :: where i'm @ & in tumblr-ville ::
    edited May 2011

110511 LOVE AND HOPE tour - KNOCK OUT [TOP fancam]

C: GDAE @ bestiz

TOP in blue and Jiyong in red :lol: :lol:
    cF9ki.jpg KYVd7.jpg
    hyunseungsgirl.gif
  • kixkix Posts: 647Member

ROOKIE

THIS THREAD IS PURE LOVE.I LOVE YOU JVIPS <3 I LOVE YOU VIPS IN GENERAL <333 WE TOTALLY ROCK THIS FANDOM

lgy8j.jpg
    Akin si Choi Seung Hyun at hindi mo siya maaagaw. 
    Akin si Choi Kixa at  lalong hindi ko siya ipapagaw sa inyo.
    samosvetleeeleslie_lei
  • leslie_leileslie_lei blue bracelet...lucky charm Posts: 5,828Friend of Soompi

SUPERSTAR

edited May 2011
    Thuy i'm approving the post above because sam's link is from DC gallery while yours is YT.KEKE

thanks ladies!
    edited May 2011

[PHOTOS] 110510 + 110511 - LOVE AND HOPE tour in Osaka

6e79922032d5eeb72f73b31.jpg
    42a6bf8fe13c799e50da4b3.jpg
    6e791a5bae6b5559718da5c.jpg
    799d3b67ba86755abba1670.jpg
    0bd31a62bfadec98d76225c.jpg
    ef95ae21f008dfae0ad187d.jpg
    bf59c353095ad4953ac763e.jpg
    94d67d691ee47519ac4b5ff.jpg
    04c2fa85bddb6f49485403e.jpg
    bf3beb98f109216fe4dd3be.jpg
    2ef3525917ee0d2d3812bb1.jpg
    7eb9c68386bbf37610df9be.jpg
    2d9aba4d68e41d5b4b90a7e.jpg
    8bad131f23c0267ccefca3e.jpg
    94d77d691ee57519ac4b5ff.jpg

updating done :)

C: 哎呦呦321 @ baidu
    cF9ki.jpg KYVd7.jpg
    hyunseungsgirl.gif
  • Qj_GDragonQj_GDragon VNPosts: 78Member
    edited May 2011
    why there is no pic ?? T.T even 2 days of the tour passed already ..now I really really wanna study Japanese so, I can go around the JVIPs' site 2 collect them
    LIFE is nothing without U

aaa-2.jpg

sorry for this pic if it was taken from someone ..pleaze give a permission for using ^^ thank u so muzh
    leslie_lei
  • juang_bbjuang_bb USAPosts: 1,801Member
    ^ according to teamBIGBANG's fanaccount, it is illegal in Japan to film concerts so it is always harder to get fancams and fanpics whenever they're there. Plus the fact that jVIPs are generally not fond of taking or sharing those so we have to rely mostly on their korean fansites who have reps present in their events there.

anyway, at least we got one HQ fancam of TOP!!! more should be coming soon!!! :D
    daedae2.jpg
    ♥♥♥ love & support DAESUNG ♥♥♥
    littlevoice
    edited May 2011

[NEWS] Big Bang kicks off their Japan tour

j8vdq.jpg

Yesterday and earlier today, Big Bang kicked off their Japan tour titled “BIGBANG presents ‘Love & Hope Tour 2011′” with their first two showy concerts at the Osaka Jo Hall in Osaka.

Pillars of fire, an explosion and then the curtains rose for a thrilling and fun ride featuring a performance total of 24 songs. V.I (Seungri) greeted their Japanese fans, “How are you!? Various terrible things happened since we came here from Korea, but we promised those concerts to you and that’s why we are still here!” The atmosphere among the 9,000 fans immediately reached its climax thanks to those words.

The five members of Big Bang see the tour as a way to show their support for the reconstruction after the tragic Tohoku earthquake. Unfortunately a lot of their Korean fans were too worried about their idols and even started a petition with more than 7,500 signatures, asking their agency to not let them go to Japan at all. However, the group decided that it’s more important to keep their promise they made to their Japanese fans back in February of 2010, when they announced this Japan tour.

On May 2nd, the group arrived in Japan and soon after that member G-Dragon uploaded a clip onto the Internet, assuring everyone that it is safe in Japan. Before today’s concert they also had a few minutes to talk with the press and G-Dragon commented, “With our presence here we want to let everyone know that it’s safe. I’d like the Korean people to join us and walk the road of reconstruction together with the Japanese.” He continued, “We also received fan-letters from people living in areas struck by the earthquake and tsunamis. If we get the time and chance, we’d like to go and visit those places.”

Big Bang’s Japan tour will continue through three cities, adding up to eight concerts in total and at least 102,000 happy Japanese fans.

dokq4.jpg
    fllar.jpg
    iukwx.jpg

Source: Sanspo
    Taken from: Tokyohive.com

cF9ki.jpg KYVd7.jpg
    hyunseungsgirl.gif
    r3d_88beiusungsyao_sid