[CONCERT] LOVE and HOPE

leslie_lei

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTOS] 110510 LOVE AND HOPE tour - More photos of the stage

o0480064011220517993.jpg

o0480064011219858893.jpg

C:happyrichlife @ ameblo

Those BIGBANG bracelets are too DIEEEE for :wub: :wub: :wub: I will def ask my brother to buy them for me :P :P ^^

They have had a great start today, I hope the others will be as or even more successful ^^ :wub:

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Qj_GDragon

[PHOTOS] 110510 LOVE AND HOPE tour - More photos of the stage

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

C:happyrichlife @ ameblo

Those BIGBANG bracelets are too DIEEEE for :wub: :wub: :wub: I will def ask my brother to buy them for me :P :P ^^

They have had a great start today, I hope the others will be as or even more successful ^^ :wub:

>> wow where'r U ..can U help me to buy it too ..all the goods for Love&Hope killing me !! ..especially the ring 'n bracelets

Guest samosvetleee

{ACCOUNT}BIGBANG Presents Love & Hope Tour 2011 -  Osaka Day 1 Report (Spoiler Alert)

bbtour2011051006.jpg

**For those who are going to {BIGBANG Presents Love & Hope Tour 2011} this post contains spoiler and you’ve been warned**

The Concert Started at 19:20 and it seems like the shortest 2 hours in the world.

Everybody was seated and the stage setting and lighting is designed to use less electric power.So,don’t compare it with BIGSHOW’s standards because Love & Hope is held under a very different condition^^

Here the thing went!

Setlist:

1.Tonight (Japanese ver.)

2.Somebody To Love

MC

3.How Gee

4.Number 1

5.Top Of The World

Seungri’s Solo

6.V.V.I.P.

7.What Can I Do

Taeyang’s Solo

8.I’ll Be There

9.I Need A Girl

Daesung’s Solo

10.Baby Don’t Cry

GD&TOP’s Duo

11.Knock Out

12.Oh Yeah

13.High High

Don’t Leave/GD&TOP PV

Japanese releases medley

14.Tell Me Goodbye

15.声をきかせて

16.Beautiful Hangover

MC 2

17.Cafe

18.Haru Haru

19.Lies

Talk

The Making Of Love Song PV

20.Love Song

21.Ms.Liar (Japanese ver.)

22.Hands Up

Encore

23.ガラガラ GO!!

24.My Heaven

I pick up some highlights for you.I can’t write a long post now.My eyelids are dropping!

• Daesung kept saying “I love you”,”I love everybody” (will Daesung marry me,eventually?) and shot his smile all over the place.He makes me think that we don’t need the MC on stage when it’s BIGBANG boys there (don’t blame the real MC hehehe).
  • GD&T.O.P came out in pimped hound-tooth suit.G-Dragon nailed the cropped ankle-length pants with his swag.So fly like a British punk kid!
  • Thing got high when MC Seungri said「Tonight I’ll look for an Osaka girl at Namba Bridge」 and Taeyang hit back「That’s VI’s girlfriend」.I didn’t go to the bridge to check if he went there,but it’s better than being caught linking arms with a girl at Isetan!Oops!!(笑)
  • G-Dragon’s self-introduction in Japanese rocks!He also greeted us with「Osaka~pretty girls~」(using Japanese slang “べっぴん” (beppin)) and Taeyang continued it with echoing「Osaka~saka~saka~」.I laughed my head off.
  • I love Seungri VVIP stage sooooooo much.He killed it so easily smexy!!So proud of BIGBANG maknae!Yeah!
  • T.O.P’s attempt at Japanese is always my treasure.I’ve never lost my hope in him when he said「I can’t speak Japanese,but everybody please work hard」to encourage us.It’s so broken,but 100% cute! T.O.P,a tip,date a Japanese and she’ll teach you the language!
  • G-Dragon’s falsetto in Cafe could really shatter glass.Period.
  • Taeyang’s diva hands gesture in Love Song and ad-libs is jjang.I can watch his fingers fly like that for countless times!
  • VIP sang My Heaven for the encore request!Sugoiiiiiiii!I love seeing Bang sticks and penlights holding up in the air too.What a good vibe!
  • G-Dragon sat on a runway and STARED back at a fan.I thought she could have died of a heart attack.I also gazed at him trying to draw his attention,but no eye contact was made or even a wave.SUCH A MAJOR LIFETIME FAILURE!Will try again in the next 7 concerts.Boss,you forget me!Aish!

That’s all for now!I need some sleep and figure out where to be in the best spot that my Boss G-Dragon will be able to notice me.

Thanks Ping Ping for BIGBANG setlist.I was so blurred out there!

Credit : @TeamBIGBANG98dc2426-388e-4a8a-b43c-4b1636fae64c_normal.png

Wow look at all those crowns. JVIPs came out in style :wub:

I'm so proud. I was a bit worried after the earthquake & tsunami but looks like JVIPs are doing well :wub:

Thanks for the fan account!!  LOL I can only imagine how cute TOPs Japanese was. I really want to hear VVIP live too it just seems like such an awesome song to get your energy up and I know he always kills with his vocals. Aww he didnt perform Open the windows or into my world TT why YG why?? don't you know how bad I was to see him perform those.

Aww JVIP sang "My heaven" sooo freaking sweet :tears:

Guest littlevoice

(FANCAM) BIGBANG Love&Hope Tour 2011 in Osaka- V.V.I.P

source: GDmimika1@youtube via  fyeahseungri@tumblr

You can't really see seungri's performance but you can hear him sing well... i like the remix at the start :) and you could see the overall set-up of the stage :)

Is there any Jvips willing to get me some BIGBANG merch, I really want the bangles!

Sent you a PM :)

Here are some of the fancams:

Daesung solo stage (Baby Don't Cry)

Ms. Liar

HOW GEE

Seungri's Solo Stage

GD&TOP stage (Knock Out and Oh Yeah!)

Big Bang talk/MC moment

Taken from: bigbangupdates

Big Bang Japan Mobile Site Updates: Backstage and Rehearsal

25s2wk1.jpg

2011/5/10 Backstage Boogie SOL reading BIGBANG TIMES at the waiting room.

9u3syv.jpg

2011/5/9 T-1 day T.O.P's hand.

2a7d1l1.jpg

2011/5/7 T-3 days D-LITE during rehearsal.

n52etl.jpg

2011/5/5 T-5 days Whose shoes?

2njzlli.jpg

2011/5/4 V.I signning on posters.

aaeijo.jpg

2011/5/4 T-6 days SOL "What's UP!"

ve8bxh.jpg

2011/5/3 Big Bang on Tokudane!

aetao8.jpg

2011/5/3 G-Dragon's hand.

Source: Big Bang World Mobile Japan

Taken from: bigbangupdates

Guest littlevoice

[fan account] osaka concert day 1. -jiyong ver-

tumblr_ll0zobYY761qb9qvn.jpg

This is the stage, the places that are marked ☆ are the places Jiyong showered his fanservice. 

Like what he did in BIGSHOW, Jiyong suddenly moved forward and everyone touched his face, TOP & Daesung stretch their hands to touch too! 

I sat very near but i couldn’t touch his face, only people on level 2 can, so they were very high. I can see the surroundings though, Jiyong kept doing fanservice at the ☆ area.

I’d say he’s not interacting with the fans, but more of physical interaction, how awesome~ those fans were very high.

Most of the times they are at the middle of the stage, so VIPS who were at the middle really earned their ticket prices worth. 

cr: PINKO BLOG

translated by: heyhellohoney @ tumblr

TOP singing the chorus at 5:15!  Hope there will be at least clearer audio of this soon :)  

I think that Ji is trying to make TOP be more comfortable in singing--- maybe they are preparing for his solo album? (am I making false hopes again wacko.gif)

Guest shinhdeplol

[iNFO] [sETLIST] 110511 LOVE AND HOPE tour - Day 2 in Osaka

1:Tonight

2:Somebody To Love

MC

3:HOW GEE

4:Number 1

5:TOP OF THE WORLD

★Seungri's Solo Stage★

6:VVIP

7:What Can I do

★Taeyang's Solo Stage★

8:Where at U

9:I'll Be There

★Daesung's Solo Stage★

10:Baby Don't Cry

★GD&TOP's Stage★

11:Knock Out

12:Oh Yeah

13:High High

14:Don't Go Home(MV)

15:Together Forever

16:Tell Me Goodbye

17:Let Me Hear Your Voice

18:Beautiful Hangover

MC

19:Cafe

20:Haru Haru

21:Lies

22:Last Farewell

23:Making Video of Love Song

24:Love Song

25:Ms.Liar (Only parts of Rap)

26:Hands Up

Encore

27:Gara Gara Go!

28:My Heaven

Source:Twitter.com

Shared by: Tisya @ bigbangupdates

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTOS] 110510 + 110511 - LOVE AND HOPE tour in Osaka

6e79922032d5eeb72f73b31.jpg

42a6bf8fe13c799e50da4b3.jpg

6e791a5bae6b5559718da5c.jpg

799d3b67ba86755abba1670.jpg

0bd31a62bfadec98d76225c.jpg

ef95ae21f008dfae0ad187d.jpg

bf59c353095ad4953ac763e.jpg

94d67d691ee47519ac4b5ff.jpg

04c2fa85bddb6f49485403e.jpg

bf3beb98f109216fe4dd3be.jpg

2ef3525917ee0d2d3812bb1.jpg

7eb9c68386bbf37610df9be.jpg

2d9aba4d68e41d5b4b90a7e.jpg

8bad131f23c0267ccefca3e.jpg

94d77d691ee57519ac4b5ff.jpg

updating done :)

C: 哎呦呦321 @ baidu

Guest Qj_GDragon

why there is no pic ?? T.T even 2 days of the tour passed already ..now I really really wanna study Japanese so, I can go around the JVIPs' site 2 collect them

Guest juang_bb

^ according to teamBIGBANG's fanaccount, it is illegal in Japan to film concerts so it is always harder to get fancams and fanpics whenever they're there. Plus the fact that jVIPs are generally not fond of taking or sharing those so we have to rely mostly on their korean fansites who have reps present in their events there.

anyway, at least we got one HQ fancam of TOP!!! more should be coming soon!!! :D

Archived