• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest adikkeluangman

K. Will releases MV for “I Did Not Get a Say”

Singer K. Will, fresh off his Inkigayo Mutizen win, has just released another MV for a track titled, “I Did Not Get a Say” off the Soul Special OST. Although the track was released some time ago, the MV was just recently uploaded to Loen Entertainment’s official YouTube channel.

The MV plays out like a drama, with a love triangle between two men and a woman who looks to be Han Hye Joo. K. Will also makes a cameo in his own MV, sitting at a table in the “Moon Glow” bar.

Watch : HERE

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/k-will-releases-mv-for-i-did-not-get-a-say

Guest adikkeluangman

Did K.Will wear slippers on stage?

20110411000486_0.jpg

There was recently a misunderstanding that singer K.Will wore slippers on stage during SBS’s “Inkigayo“.

K.Will, who is currently receiving much popularity with his song “My Heart is Beating“, held a live stage performance on the April 9th broadcast of “Inkigayo”. However, on this day, his shoes, which gave off the illusion of the popular ‘three-stripe’ slipper worn by many students, garnered more attention from viewers than his actual performance.

Netizens commented, “Did K.Will forget to change his shoes before getting on stage?”, “Red socks and slippers, K.Will has so much fashion sense”, and “I was tricked by K.Will’s optical illusion sneakers.” Also, the subject of ‘K.Will’s slippers’ created much buzz on live search bars.

Meanwhile, K.Will tweeted after the broadcast, “Those of you who were surprised after seeing my dancing shoes on today’s broadcast, please calm down. I was not wearing ‘Samdidas’ (the three-striped slippers that high school students wear).” Along with this tweet, he uploaded pictures to prove his statement. Fans replied, “I want to wear that kind of optical illusion sneakers, too.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/did-k-will-wear-slippers-on-stage

Guest khang88

Hey I am selling tickets for the Korean Music Festival 2011!! i was wondering if anyone wanted to buy them from me.

It is a garden box with four seats for 600$ (or negotiable). Or I can sell the tickets Individually for 150$.!!

Seat Number[row-seat number]

TERRACEBOX TB04

1460-1 1460-2 1460-3 1460-4

PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP!!! THANKS FOR READING!!!

PAYMENT THROUGH PAYPAL ONLY!

Guest adikkeluangman

CNBLUE consoles K-Will over his recent “Music Bank” loss

298rw.jpg

Code Name 32322 #1 I don't need your consolation...

K-Will and CNBLUE have been neck to neck on music programs lately, with CNBLUE taking home the win every time for the past two weeks. A series of fun photos were recently shared by the men, presumably of K-Will expressing his grief after losing once again on “Music Bank” last night.

Seeing as how Yonghwa is missing from the pictures, he’s probably playing the role of photographer for this hilarious set. The “Code Name 32322″ mentioned throughout the tweets is in reference to K-Will’s most recent ‘K-Chart’ score ranking, and the ‘blue’ is a reference to CNBLUE’s name.

eo1tc.jpg

“Code Name 32322 #2 I don’t like blue… TT”

h7hah.jpg

“Code Name 32322 #3 A concept is just a concept! Don’t misunderstand~ ^^”

w3mqp.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/cnblue-consoles-k-will-over-his-recent-music-bank-loss

Guest adikkeluangman

K-Will was a ‘K-vatar’ in the past

1303941220_154813.jpg

On April 27th, K-Will guested on MBC’s “Radio Star” and shared a past photo of himself that led the MCs to nickname him as ‘K-vatar‘.

It all began when Wheesung, K-Will’s long-time best friend, nonchalantly stated, “I feel like K-Will has become so much more handsome these days.”

As if on cue, MC Kim Gura suddenly pulled out a photo of a three-step transformation process that took viewers through a timeline of K-Will’s past and present images. The middle picture in particular caught everyone’s eye, since it looked just like the protagonist from the film, “Avatar“. The producers of the show even overlayed an ‘Avatar’ image over K-Will’s picture, causing everyone to crack up with laughter.

K-Will explained, “It was when I was having the hardest time after the release of my first album!” The MCs continued teasing, “Isn’t he from ‘Avatar’? We don’t even need CG effects for this,” and “Did you use this picture to get cast for the role?”

Netizens commented, “He really does look like an Avatar!’, “I love K-Will~”, and “K-vatar is hilarious!”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/k-will-was-a-k-vatar-in-the-past