♥ Official ♥ Goong Couple - Ju Jihun & Yoon Eunhye

Rebby

Guest OmggNat

OHMYGAH THEY ARE ONE OF MY FAVORITE FICTIONAL COUPLES EVARRR! +__________+

I was soooo disheartened when the Goong sequel fell through because they were both busy with other projects... :(  I love how all the actors did such an amazing job portraying each and every Goong character.

Man, I love this couple so much. I want to see Joo JiHoon and Yoon Eun Hye in another drama together soon! They're good friends in real life too, and that just makes it even better! *runs off fan-girling*

EDIT: Aww, sorry guys for topping the page... I don't have anything cool to contribute D8

I'm so late into this but I JUST finished Goong and I have to say, it's the best drama I've ever seen. Including ALL Asian dramas (Cantonese, Taiwan, Mainland China, Japanese, Korean) My favorite drama use to be Dae Jeng Geun (sp?) but my friend recommended me to watch Goong and I finished it in a span of 4 days. I joined Soompi so I can share my love. I wish I could have watched it earlier since a lot of Goong forums are dead, except this one. I really really liked it and I was kinda sad when I finished it. i'm glad this forum is still alive!

Guest ktopia

This is a pretty couple!  I'm a huge Ju Ji Hoon fan too but I also would like to see Kim Jong Kook and Yoon Eun Hye as a couple! phew.gif

Guest OmggNat

Apparently in a recent interview from last month, Eunhye told people her three close male friends and JiHoon was one of them :D

Guest pinkmelody10

hello everyone....

It's a good feeling to know that many still love JJH_YEH couple and miss them doing a project together.

... and yeah, let's crowd this page again :)

Guest OmggNat
:D Yes we should. I think they're really cute together but I don't necessarily think they need to date in real life. It's their choice who to date. I just hope they're still good friends.

Guest OmggNat

I think they should do another drama together! That would be so amazing :) When JJH comes back from the military, I really hope they can do a drama together <3

• 2 weeks later...
Guest -hello123-

my favourite couple of all time. There's not a hero i like acting with yeh after jjh. If only she acts with PYH, that'll make two of my favourite actor acting with my favourite actress.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest sherlyn275

im a bit sad nowadays...

many ppl are shipping our eun hye unnie with kang ji hwan...

but im still hunhye bias....

always behind woori goong couple...

keeping the faith...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest pinkmelody10

hi everyone...

i'm sharing this info from other camp. It's about Goong as the most requested K-drama in Japan and be  broadcasted again from June 23rd.

http://yooneunhye.ne...-eun-hye-dramas

So happy to know that JJH and YEH collaboration is still loved by many.:wub:

...and hey, let's crowd this page again !!

Guest OmggNat

My parents are currently watching this drama. i suggested it a while ago but they can't get to it until now. And I'm rewatching it with them ^_^ this gives me joy. But I think I'll go through a depression AGAIN after my parents finish :( I think this is my favorite drama ever. And I have never shipped a couple with so much love for them. I think it'll be forever impossible for me to like YYH or JJH with someone else onscreen more than them together. They look so good together :D And they had really good chemistry too! 

I am anticipating for JJH's return from the military service. I can't wait till November when he returns. He's so handsome :) I think he's my favorite Korean actor. JJH and Lee Min Ho are the two most good looking Asian actors~ lol I just went all fan girl. Anyway, I'm glad people still post some things here occasionally, to keep this couple alive. I am seriously hoping to see JJH do a drama with YYH again. I think it would be an instant hit. I was just wondering, since JJH signed with Keyeast, is it possible for them to work together in the future again? 

They didn't give us Goong 2, now they better give us another drama with them in it xD

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dipyramidal

Guys: What ever happened to Goong 2?

I hope when JJH gets out of the army, he will be able to act again! I want Goong 2 to be his project; it's so symbolic.

Guest OmggNat

I don't think I can ever be able to get over this drama (mainly this couple) fully until they give us another Ji Hoon and Eun Hye drama.

It doesn't have to be Goong 2 exactly (since it's probably not ever gonna happen -- just being realistic).

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cymerseow

me too kinda bring back my addiction watching Goong Palace again....... i really love hem both so much.....i tried liking other screen couples or different pairing for Yeh but still no one can replace Ju ji hun in my heart for Yeh.@rebby really thanks so much for keeping this thread till now......looking forward for Ju on his comeback but wishing them to be real couple someday.....

Guest smashingalou

OOh GOONG DAYS!!!! 

A time when I'm really loving Eun Hye and Ji Hun to the max!!! And the Bears are so cute!!! Miss them and miss the show!