★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

ok i don't care who fault it is however YG is seriously pissing me off these days.i know that YG loves the boys and want the best for BB but these days all he do is ruined BB and the company image. the fault is between YGE & Music Bank but BB is the one that will get hated the most. Now some people properly view BB as arrogant and unfriendly and really that is not true as all.

i just hope YG really know what he is doing

really? i'm loving YG these days... i love the way he's been letting them go on variety shows, letting them interact with the fans more, going alll out to promote them & so on. this makes me forget about how much YG pissed me off when he kept on delaying the album lol. i don't think you understand that the article is unreliable. sure, kbs & yg might have something going on between them. sure, big bang has nothing to do with it. however, i dont see how YG has been "ruining" the boys & the company's image. if anything, it's only the haters and maybe those who misunderstood the article would believe it. YG knows what he's doing because i'm loving what he's been doing so far phew.gif it's great we've been getting to see the boys so much like on mnet soundplex, come to play, UV syndrome, etc. i know that it's the selfish fanside of me that's loving all this because i know they definitely need some rest. i think what YG has been doing is 'quenching our thirst' in a way. VIPs have been waiting for big bang, and now we're getting a lot of big bang. it's very satisfying & it makes me happy. they're not going on a whole bunch of variety shows, but a few thats enough to make VIPs happy. 

as for those who view BB as arrogant & unfriendly... so be it. let those people think Big Bang's arrogant & unfriendly. that's just them being in denial because Big Bang is, in fact, one of the most humble groups out there. if not, they're probably the most humble group (along with WG, imo). all VIPs know this, and the only thing that matters is that VIPs know this. haters will hate. even if they know big bang are not arrogant, they will choose to believe the lies. it's just something we can't help. it sucks that big bang's the victim when it comes to kbs vs yg topics, but oh well. those who choose to believe the lies are just idiots. 

i am over the whole kbs vs yg thing. LOL, i choose to ignore it. i just felt like explaining a bit. and in case you haven't read the proper explanation, then here it is (though i think it was already posted here, but here it is again)

Just a little disclaimer about this article, but the original was written by a guy called Kim Sang Ho who is from Sports Seoul and has been writing anti-articles about YG for years now (and a lot of them aren't true). Notice how the article is mostly speculation from "industry representatives"? Notice the timing of this article? They could have written it 2 weeks ago when they didn't appear but instead they wait until 2 days before Big Bang's new album. I call BS on this one because Music 

doesn't even comment. Newsen and Kim Sang Ho from Sports Seoul are the two sources you can't trust when it comes to YG artist news. If YG cared about getting 1st, they wouldn't release their special album on a Friday and instead on a Monday.

This is pure gossip and probably not true given Kim Sang Ho's track record. KBS hasn't said anything so don't jump down their throat. It's the reporter stirring up trouble, NOT KBS or YG.

People should learn not to believe everything they read especially when the sources aren't credible.

cr: flibbertigibbet@6theoryforum

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

Morning Musume Leader Takahashi Ai got the 4th mini album.. Im sure you guys know morning musume.....well some of the girls have been big fan's of BB and their leader has the album

her favorites are cafe and tonight

Takahashi Ai Blog

not surprised that she got it girl groups over there in japan are obsessed about BB...but having two of the biggest girl group in jpop (Morning Musume and AKB48) fall for you really says something

C: shishi123 @ 6theory

Its nice to see other artists spazz about the boys :P

EDIT:

TONIGHT figures :P

They even have the broken guitar and everything :P

c01177864d9c876908327.jpg

c01177864d9c87a141878.jpg

C: ?¿? @ bestiz

*off to school*

YG-Life Update : Concept Photo & Love Song Lyrics

49278932.jpg

Bigger Size:

66003586.th.jpg

source:YG-Life

btw all of them updating their me2day with the #6 teaser last night

Big Bang extends contracts with YG Entertainment for another five years

th.2ab930dd84.jpg

On April 7th, the members of Big Bang extended their contracts with their label, YG Entertainment, for another five years!

Representatives from YG revealed, “The Big Bang members, who have been with us for 10 years since their trainee days, are like family members to us. We are thankful that they have put their trust in the label they’ve debuted with once again, but most of all, we are glad that Big Bang will be able to stand before their fans for a longer time.”

They continued, “Discord usually arises between idol groups and their agencies at exactly the five year milestone, when contracts come to an end. This year is Big Bang’s fifth anniversary, and although there’s been rumors about the group, none regarding discord within the group or with the agency have been accurate. They hold strong trust in each other.”

Big Bang will be returning with their special edition album on April 8th.

Source: Korea Economy via Naver

Credit: Allkpop

^ JUMPING LIKE CRAZY HOHOHOHO!!!

I've been worried about these since last year... now I can be happy without anymore worries...

these guys made me know what music and working hard is...

<3

I can't wait for the new songs...

(I'm sorry that I don't post that much U_U I'm dying... I'm on my second year of High school and it is killing me... U_U And I need good grades to go to university... SIGH!)

OMG They extended their contract w00t.gifw00t.gif

7lbhtn2spn95qak8375ar0.gif

I'm so happy. After seeing what other FCs had to go through with break ups and artist leaving companies I became more grateful for Big Bang and YG.  There is no VIP without Big Bang. I want them to stay brothers forever!!

Hoping for 5 more years of bliss!!! I love you Big Bang.

20081030134010.713.0.jpg

^

^

Such a beautiful piece of news. After all the worries, this contract renewal makes me so happy. I hope YGE and Big Bang's working relationship for the next 5 years will go smooth and make them shine whether as a group or as individual artists. I hope that they grow and reach their potential more as the years go past. I'm emotional over this renewal. It's been a rollercoaster of worries since last year, so reading this is really a relief. :wub:

I keep reading from some VIPs that "no one is surprised". Am I wrong to disagree with that?  I mean yes I know BB are brothers but that last interview should have been an eye opener for us all... that YES its a very real possibility that it could have went the other way. We don't know what goes on behind closed doors.

I'm just happy and so thankful everything worked out.

Guest Banana Peel

I was actually not worried about big bang ever being out of YG, but after I hear the (good) news about 5 more years to their contract, I think I'm rather thankful now. It just gave me a realization that things COULD HAVE been stopped if bb didn't agree on staying together. Thank you BIG BANG and thank you YG, please be with each other forever? kthanks <3 hehehe

Guest juang_bb

SERIOUSLY, THE BEST NEWS EVER!!!

258uplj.gif

r23t6x.gif

while I was more certain that the boys will most likely renew their contracts, we all know there's no assurance until they actually do. tbh, knowing that their contracts were ending this year, i was hoping and praying that they would extend for at least another 3 years. i told myself, i won't be too greedy and i'd be ecstatic if they do coz i was trying to consider and be realistic about the fact that they might be thinking of doing something else down the road. so when i read the news that they actually re-signed with YGE for 5 MORE YEARS, i am more than ecstatic, i am very happy, very proud.

c00946744d00e399ee299.jpg

we dont know how often they'll promote as a group in the next 5 years, but simply knowing the fact that they are together, in one company and still under the name BIGBANG, i really could not ask for more. this is more than what i hoped for already.

THANK YOU YG. and most especially, THANK YOU BIGBANG FOR STAYING TOGETHER!!!

img3240ef.jpg

to all my fellow VIPs, IT'S TIME TO PARTAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! :w00t:

bb87.jpg

zaxqe.png

CHEERS!!! here's to 5 MORE YEARS OF GOOD MUSIC! 5 MORE YEARS OF BIGBANG AND VIP LOVE!!!

bfozyd.gif

2ldit8k.gif

tumblrlh7dholuih1qb7oe1.gif

the most appropriate pic for the day.

2gvomu1.jpg

Guest sweetflower

Bottom line is: YGEnt would be extremely stupid if they did NOT renew BB's contract. Despite the familial atmosphere promoted in YGEnt, it is after all a BUSINESS and since 2007 until now, BB is their biggest money maker and will probably continue to be so in the upcoming years. YG may need a clock and a calendar, but he is no fool. I would not be surprised if YGEnt offered a lot of incentives for the boys to re-sign - what I'm hoping for is a bigger share of the profits.

Guest juang_bb

Bottom line is: YGEnt would be extremely stupid if they did NOT renew BB's contract. Despite the familial atmosphere promoted in YGEnt, it is after all a BUSINESS and since 2007 until now, BB is their biggest money maker and will probably continue to be so in the upcoming years. YG may need a clock and a calendar, but he is no fool. I would not be surprised if YGEnt offered a lot of incentives for the boys to re-sign - what I'm hoping for is a bigger share of the profits.

i definitely agree. im not saying YG isnt gonna survive without BIGBANG, but let's face it, YG may be filthy rich on his own, but as a company, BIGBANG's success gave YGE a very BIG boost. for 2 full years in 07-09, from when BB hit it big with Lies and prior to 2ne1's debut, YGE survived and even grew bigger with pretty much just having BIGBANG as its cash cow. (gummy i think is the other mainstream artist who promoted). years later and BIGBANG's earning power is even getting stronger. in 2010, with barely any activities at all, they were #2 among singers in the EARNINGS category in FORBES. BIGBANG merchandise sells like crazy and YG jacks up prices for BB stuff compared to other YG artists. i remember seeing their 2011 calendar, BIGBANG's calendar is $2-5 more expensive than PSY's or YGFAMILY's. they are the highest paid endorsers in the music industry and still one of the best selling artists out there on both online and offline. seriously, YGE would be stupid if they let go of BIGBANG. it'll definitely not be good for business and he can totally kiss his KOSDAQ dreams for a few years goodbye.

to be fair, i dont see any other company being able to better accomodate the boys. they may get the same freedom to do what they want in smaller agencies but they wont have the machinery that the BIG 3 can provide in terms of promotions and influence in the industry. unless of course, they start their own, but even then, that's a lot of work since it's hard to run a company and actually work on music at the same time. I just hope that YGE continues to treat the boys well and even better. In the next 5 years, i hope both YGE and BB prove to each other that they did the right thing by trusting each other.

BIGBANG 5 MORE years with YG now that's what we want

i kant believe it already been 5 years BIGBANG has done

some of the GREATEST thing ever i mean i kant be more than

a PROUD VIP no matter what happen BIGBANG ill stick by their

side all the WAY baby!!! what a great news made my day!

BIGBANG - Love Song [ENG TRANS]

th.d7b1b56932.jpg

[TOP] One woman is becoming disaster

Even though a man is still singing

I’m tearing up at the thought of break up

[Daesung] I can’t touch you, I know yeah eh

I’m falling, catch me (hello)

[CHORUS][GD] I hate this love song… I hate this love song..

I hate this love song… I hate this love song.. x2

[Taeyang] I hate this love song, I’ll never sing it again

So I can stop thinking of you, so I can finally forget you

[seungri] I hate this love song, I’m going to sing it with a smile

In order to cure your loneliness, I’m going to you now

ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh-hoo

[GD] I’m scared, this world is meaningless

Take me to where you are, a place with the moon and stars

[Daesung] We were so beautiful, you know

You taught me what love was, hello

[CHORUS] [Taeyang] I hate this love song… I hate this love song..

I hate this love song… I hate this love song..

[GD] I hate this love song… I hate this love song..

I hate this love song… I hate this love song..

[GD]I hate this love song, I’m going to sing it with a smile

ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh-hoo

[TOP] The warm rays of the sun are of another world

The field of reeds are dancing all alone

I remain paused at a green hill, holding a conversation I’ve yet to finish with her

The sky is of an expressionless face that holds no answers

You’re probably hiding behind the clouds, you’re probably a star

[GD] I close my eyes and feel your breath, I dream of you

A smile spreads across my lips, you’re breathing with me now

Time, please stop, don’t divide her and I

Wind, stop blowing, this is my last letter to you

[seungri] I hate this love song, I’m going to sing it with a smile

ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh-hoo

Translation: VITALSIGN@Allkpop

Guest shinhdeplol

THE BEST NEWS EVER!!!

Words cannot express how happy I was when I heard about their contract extension. I didnt tell anyone but I was secretly worried about their future. Now IM SO RELIEVED THAT THEY WILL BE WITH YG FOR ANOTHER 5 YEARS!! :w00t:

Idol groups best suited to promote the Cherry Blossom Festival

Super Junior has been selected as the idol group best suited to promote the Cherry Blossom Festival.

This result comes after music portal Bugs posted a survey, which ran from March 29th thru April 4th, and saw a total number of 6,091 respondents on its website. Super Junior garnered 43% of the votes to come in first place.

Netizens commented, "If Super Junior becomes the ambassador, more people in China will be interested in the festival," and "If they are the ambassador, the Cherry Blossom Festival will immediately be more outstanding."

Ranking after Super Junior is SNSD with 25% of the votes; Big Bang came in third with 24%; the fourth to sixth placings areDBSK, KARA, and 2NE1 respectively.

Source: Korea Star Daily

Taken from: Koreaboo

Aww those lyrics are so touching. I can't wait to hear the true emotions of the song once BB sing it. I have feeling the MV for love song might be sadder than Haru Haru. :tears:

"You’re probably hiding behind the clouds, you’re probably a star"

:tears: So sad!! did TOP write this rap part? his raps are like poetry.

^yes Tabi writes his rap part

I guess I have another 5 more years to fangirling XD

reading Tabi's rap part i was imagining

that someone is standing on a wide green field on a hill alone & lonely

while looking at the sky remembering his/her loved one

then when I was reading GD's rap part I was imagining

that the person is lying on the field while closing his/her eyes

just to feel the presence of his/her loved one

i hope we'll get a better translation of the lyrics soon

Archived