Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest *bluebutterfly*

Yay~ A JYP Nation picture. Finally! I was waiting for something, since Kwon tweeted a lot about Team A and B. xD

Even though it's not the whole JYP Nation, i'm still happy to see it. xD It's hard to get everyone together at the sane time.

I know that some of you guys are kinda annoyed by Wonder Girls nature of always “hiding” behind other artistes whenever it comes to a big crowded stage full of stars but hey.. that is part & parcel of being a Wonderful. :) We all should know by now that it is the nature of Wonder Girls to always be so humble & shy. Remember what Sun Ye said in WinWin about how they’ll always be at the back of the stage or “hide” whenever they’re with other artistes? :lol: Hehe.. no matter what I still think that our girls were the most beautiful & outstanding out of them all. It’s that inner beauty & giving nature of theirs that makes them shine so brightly. :wub: I love my Wonders & they look so natural and gorgeous in the press conference. WG jjiang! Can’t wait for the performances now! :D

I was thinking the same thing too - what Sunye said on Winwin.

Thanks for sharing the pics of the girls at the press conference. I'm looking forward to their performance :)

I love all the WonderFuls chanting for Wonder Girls at the airport. :D

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest adyaby

#1 for what ?

Im happy that many thai wonderfuls went to the airport and showed the girls their support ^_^

Best Collaboration!!! u can vote as much as u want ^^ ------> WonderBang they're #1 wub.gif

Guest yummy_swg

@wonderr23

Wonder Girls weren't interviewed at seed radio. They recorded for a TV Program 'Wake Club' with sistar :)

well, i'd like to share my fan account here. Today i stalked them at the hotel lol

while TH-Wonderfuls were waiting for them at the lobby, i saw a WG's manager (Eunok??)

she came out of the lift with a girl with black hair

this girl looked so beautiful even we only saw her back lol

and suddenly we shouted 'is that Min Sunye?' we secretly ran after them (so the guards will not know :D ) they went into Business Centre room. we sent 2 SUNlights in cuz we wanted to know what they were doing inside XD they said she was busy with some documents (Aww she's truly the Leader take care of everything) and when they came out, Sunye only looked at her cellphone so we called her 'Sunye!! Sawasdee Ka' she bowed a little and gave us a warm smile :wub: (TH-Wonderfuls nearly died at the lobby XD Minjookie killing us softly with her smile) and she went back to her room

unfortunately, they didn't appear till the press conference. the press conference is a close event and they don't allow fans to bring the camera in so there are too little HD Pics of our girls. sorry about that TT

around 8pm, they had dinner :) Yenny and Lim were the last two that came out of the restaurant lol

and YAYYY the concert is tomorrow!! TH-Wonderfuls will do our best to support the girls :) i think we can update about the concert via our Twitter @TH_Wonderfuls. Please wish us luck ;)

Guest r1988

^ lol u dont know how much I envy u guys I wish if wonder girls would come to dubai anyway keep us with all of the updates and make sure that u will have fun and Im sure u will :lol:

Guest beceshawtti3

Haha, SNSD wasn't sure to go in front of WG. They were kind of shy to go in front of them. But they did in the end. Always trying to steal the spotlight from WG but WG's so humble. Love WG! I'm so glad they're in the kpop scene a bit performing with other artists. If only BIGBANG was there...

^^ please do not say things like "always trying to steal the spotlight from WG" about SNSD. If you would look at the pictures, they didn't want to stand in front but Junsu motioned for them to move otherwise it would be too crowded at the side of the stage. I'm sure both groups respect each other alot and they're still the biggest kpop girl groups nowadays so there's nothing to fight about really, lol.

Anw, moving on.. The girls look great at the press con! Sohee always looks good with an updo and Sunye's beautiful as she is. :) thanks for sharing the pics! Can't wait for the fancams to arrive!

First off no one is stealing anyone spotlight, the girls was already set to stand in the back you can tell. So please

don't go saying that. I'm sure the girls don't care nor mind because clearly it just a spot. We still get to see them, and they smiling beautifully.

^Fancam :) you can see even Ye eun telling snsd to go in the front and snsd is also confused.

Can't wait for tomorrow performance yay!

Guest beceshawtti3

^^ please do not say things like "always trying to steal the spotlight from WG" about SNSD. If you would look at the pictures, they didn't want to stand in front but Junsu motioned for them to move otherwise it would be too crowded at the side of the stage. I'm sure both groups respect each other alot and they're still the biggest kpop girl groups nowadays so there's nothing to fight about really, lol.

Anw, moving on.. The girls look great at the press con! Sohee always looks good with an updo and Sunye's beautiful as she is. :) thanks for sharing the pics! Can't wait for the fancams to arrive!

I realized that and I regret it after seeing photos. And the biggest kpop girl groups finally! FINALLY. WG and SNSD will always be the biggest kpop girl groups.

Guest Ly0209

Can't wait for the fancams tomorrow :D Do somebody know the line up for tomorrow?? 

Hope that WG are last! U know Save The Best To Last! They going to dynamic! Miss them on stage so much :)

I think that this haven't been shared yet! Miss A Min dance a KKap version of Wonder Girls Nobody on a Korean variety Love Pursuer hosted by Suju's Leetuk and Yesung!

Miss A min dance to WG nobody

start at 4.07

Credit: YeSungcenter@youtube

Guest i.said.goodbye

I think the girls standing at the back is something that is so expected of them. Like others I do feel frustrated by it but at the same time it's one of the reasons why I love them so much. They are so humble. Wonder Girls are super stars in their own right but they never seek the spotlight at these events.

All the girls look gorgeous!

I love Yoobin's outfit<333 Her hair is getting longer! Keep the scissors away PLEASE! :P

Guest i.said.goodbye

^

thanks for sharing all the pictures. I never get sick of looking at the girls :D

has this been shared?

20110311thailandmbc50thl.jpg

credit as tagged

wonder girls are so nice. it makes me feel like a bad person! i would have totally been up in front XD! but not our girls <3. they're seriously the best.

also, they were looking the best! no offense to other celebs there, but out of everyone, wg shined the most and sohee stood out majorly to me :wub:.

valentine_rossi46: lol i was backtracking and i'm the wonder girls/mblaq fan you were talking about! i try to keep track of all the chundoong moments where he fanboys over sohee ^^. they've actually done 2 concerts together in the past and chundoong even did a cf with wg so yeah, he must be SUPER shy around sohee to not even get to talk to her :P! the wgm statement will be the 5th time chundoong talks about sohee (though i think it's the 6th time. i feel like i'm missing one...hmm i need to go talk to some mblaq fans, they'll tell me if i'm missing one lol :P).

Guest Bubbly_Millionheiress

I just love the outfits the girls are wearing! my favourite one has to be Yu Bin's black outfit. I love black & Yu Bin looks amazing in that outfit. *woot* so sexy! her hair is so pretty too. Yu Bin suits long hair very well. hopefully she'll keep this length for some time & not chop it off. you suit long hair Binnie! <3

gosh.. it amazes me how pretty our girls are everytime I come across pictures of Wonder Girls. I'm not talking about their external/outward appearance but that inner glow & charm they have naturally. it's like I can't take my eyes off them even it's a full stage. :wub: I think I'm beyond help cos I'm hopelessly addicted to WG. LOL!

LOL I wonder how jealous SunMi would be ;)

Sun Mi will be too busy missing her So Hee & her group members to pay attention to anything else. ^_^

Archived