[CONCERT] JYJ WORLD TOUR CONCERT

Guest petiteange22

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beanutts

regarding BKK pre-sale on March 4, is it open to international fans or for local fans only? can someone help me on this one? I really really really wanna go.

Guest Hoodwinker

regarding BKK pre-sale on March 4, is it open to international fans or for local fans only? can someone help me on this one? I really really really wanna go.

I am not sure since they update it in Thai. If you can read Thai, I suggest you join their facebook page to get the latest information, but once we know, we will surely update this thread.

Bad news for Australian fans:

2zem2l1.jpg

credits: epik entertainment

I was too devastated to post this up last night T^T

As for the US tour, once they release the info, it will be updated on the first page. ^^ I am so jealous of everyone who is going T^T

edit: If you have any information on any of the concert tours or if your country is planning any project for the boys, please help update this thread.

Guest ornxygen

i read the organizer's facebook page and their website. They've not officially announced whether pre-sale is restricted to only Thai, so i assume that anyone can buy pre-sale tickets. There was one popular Thai website posting information about pre-sale last friday, but they already deleted it. Up to this point even Thais are confused about how and where to book and buy pre-sale tickets. All we can do is to wait until the organizer update their website. They are pretty slow.

Bad news for Australian fans:

*quoted image*

credits: epik entertainment

I was too devastated to post this up last night T^T

^^

^^

Too bad, i really wish they could hold concert in Aus. Now my only option is Singapore concert. Can anyone tell me how and when Singpore concert's tickets are sold?

Thanks

Guest petiteange22

UPDATE

JYJ IN INDO

April 9th 2011.

Sentul International Convention Center.

Show Time: 5.30 PM. Open Gate: 4 PM

Stay tune for Official opening ticket sales soon on March 2011

@JYJINDOPETITION

Guest chdairkld

muahahahhaha US dates, i'm so happy right now, if they consider NYC and/or Washington D.C., that means I'll have two definite chances. finally after so many years, it's like suddenly so many opportunities for me to see the boys! almost hard to believe T_T. (sorry, don't mean to gloat, just...too much unbelievable dream come true-ness)

to the fans in countries not on the list, especially to Europe, *hugs* totallllly feel your pain girls. but believe, one day you will see the boys, either they will be nearer to you and or somehow you will get the means to travel and see them. after 6 years i achieved my dreams, you can too!!

I can't wait for their NYC concert! I really want to see them again! they were amazing when they came for the showcase! I will be waiting! :lol:

Guest Hoodwinker

[iNFORMATION] JYJ CONCERT IN INDONESIA

24opuvc.jpg

For Indonesian fans, check this page out: CLICK

http://www.dreamcatcher-indo.biz/

shared by DC+dnbn

[iNFORMATION] JYJ CONCERT IN THAILAND

281wqwz.jpg

credits: http://www.411ent.com/jyj/ticket.html

Guest lstarr2002

withJYJ is conducting a survey for fan goods/items.

Here are the items she is planning on making:

1) T-shirt

t-shirt_sample.jpg?w=520&h=482

Close-up of the design:

jyj_logo_sample.jpg?w=400&h=343

2. LED Light Stick

with the design:

lightstick.jpg?w=520&h=62

3. Key Chain/cell phone strap

keychain_sample.jpg?w=410&h=343

If you guys are interested, go to withjyj.wordpress.com and participate in her poll! >_<

Guest hime_san

How can we overseas fans purchase tickets on pre-sale (Thai concert) if credit cards aren't an option? :( help...

Guest daily_tofu

How can we overseas fans purchase tickets on pre-sale (Thai concert) if credit cards aren't an option? :( help...

I think your best chance now would be to ask the help of Thai fans :/

[uPDATE] We will officially open the ticket sales for all class on Friday, March 4th 2011; 09:00AM Local time (GMT+7). For further information, please check our website or FB page tonight. Thank you for accompanying us until this late. ^^

[uPDATE] No meet & greet available. And the seating plan is scaled image (not the actual dimensions)

[iNFO] Our seating plan are decided based on the stage distance and sight comfort.

seat.jpg

Guest Uyen Duong

Ohmygoshhh, I'm so excited for the North American dates! If they're coming to New York, I will try to go no matter what!!! I've been a fan of theirs for about 5-6 years now, it feels almost unbelievable that they'll be so close. (: Vancouver doesn't seem like such a bad idea either since I have relatives and friends there. Gaaahh, I'm seriously so overjoyed!

Oh yeah, we should totally do meet ups?!

I have Vietnamese and Korean friends who are trying for Bangkok concerts..wishing us the best of luck !

I am pretty excited about JYJ's April concerts in South East Asia..especially Singapore :D

Guest SolTOHO

[info] JYJ Live in Indonesia Update: About The Ticket

logo.png

Dear Fans,

As we all know, JYJ is an A-List korean artist in music entertainment world. My pleasure and relieves as a very long approaching JYJ management for agreement in bringing them to our beloved country Indonesia. I am really glad and I do appreciate for all the support and excitement from JYJ fans in Indonesia.

But as the promoter, I really want to give both artist and fans the best service and value, to let you all know we need time to make it happen. When we were discussing about the staging, we can see possibilities for us to add moshpitt area to fulfill fans requests. We apologize that there will be some delays on our ticket sales and we will announce the ticket sales opening as soon as we are ready. We hope that fans will understand our situation.

Only our authorized ticket box, online ticket, official fanbase, official media partner and Dreamcatcher Indonesia office that will release official ticket. For all irresponsible parties who are selling ticket out there is not our responsibilities.

Patience is the key for the best result. So please, let our team works their best for JYJ and fans and keep supporting.

Warm Regards,

Managing Director of Dreamcatcher Indonesia

Guest Scarlet

i would so be up for meetups! i don't have anyone to go with and concert buddies are always a good thing to have =D

Archived