♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Hi...to all jiwon's die hard fans in this beautiful thread. I'm a new member to join the club. Started admiring her after secret garden.WOW! she gave a solid performance in the SE GA series. She somehow kinda similar to that badass girl from IRIS, Kim So Yeon, when acting stunt. I'm still in the process of backtracking jiwon's old dramas and movies. And know what....until now, I'm still wondering why I'm so late in knowing her. She's so awesome, amazing and great warrior in DAMO and DUELIST while in LOVE SO DIVINE,DADDY LONG LEG, REVERSAL OF FORTUNE, MY LOVE BY MY SIDE, BABO, SEX IS ZERO, she immerse herself into romantic and sweet girl.I also like her dark character in WHAT HAPPENED IN BALI. Her role in that drama could make the audience hated her becoz of her indecisiveness in choosing the right guy. I also hate her for toying with In sung and Ji sub character . Honestly...right after SE GA, I watched WHIB to ease my withdrawal mode. And it works. Right to this moment....I still think Jo in sung and So ji sub are the most powerful opponents for Hyun Bin if I've to make a choice who is the super best partner on screen for HA ji won. Their sizzling chemistry with jiwon in WHIB is at the same par with what the JUWONRAIM couple has in SE GA. Try to watch WHIB if you don't trust me.

Personally thinking...Jiwon for me just like an open book. She come to you in different face, different style and different vibe ...depending on what character and transcript she has. Well ...that's how great acting should be..right? And I think it's the right time for me to give her a standing ovation [ IF I have a chance]. She deserve all the grand awards that being given to her all this while after all her greats efforts in nailing her characters. She is indeed an AMAZING woman either in reel or real life.

EDIT: Hi..niknokdagu. I currently downloading LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL from this link.

Drama 2001 LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL

Guest purpleZ

@coppersun: Awww, I meet my fan here :) Glad you like my videos. You know, I've been wanting to make MV's out of SG, but I know SBS is very strict. I'm afraid my new account will be terminated too, so perhaps I'll wait a bit. Lately, many more unseen WHIB clips are surfacing in tudou. But they're only to be viewed in China :(

@ps3hl: Thank you for your compliments too. If you ever need any graphics for your blog, let me know. But I think you're quite creative yourself :)

Before you start WHIB, I think it's wise to read some of the ending spoilers, to avoid heart break. I think most of you have already known that it has a frustrating ending, especially if you're shipping for the couple already...

@SaraDonna: Oh right, I've been wanting to know the link to FB SG Perv Club. Since you mention it, would you post me the link please? Yup, purpleziye was my username in YT and pZiye is the new purpleziye. Thanks for your compliments. Of course you may use the pics for your wallpaper. As long as you give the credits to me if you use it outside :)

@ninokdagua425: I know which one you mean, I'll have to look in which clip the cut is found.

@ps3hl & kjkfan7: Thanks for hardsubbing and translating the Duelist VIP premiere clip! You guys are awesome. Speaking of Duelist, sharing with you the pics of KDW, HJW rehearsing :wub:

kdwhjwrehearsing.jpg

KDW, Jiwonnie with a dog :)

n2o14128720713741.jpg

hjw10231023187813.jpg

Thank you all for your support! :wub:

Guest niknokdagu425

@seema

Welcome to the club,truly hajiwon is indeed an amazing woman, glad you like WHIB shes really indecisive as being Lee Soo Joung, who wouldnt be if  you are about to choose between Jo In Sung and So Ji SUp i really dont how, both are handsome and are willing to give you everything,but im really into Jo In Sung he is my type of guy i like guys who are babyface and funny.Thanks for the Life is beautiful Links ive been looking for this for ages.smile.gif

@purpleZ

Thank you so much,by the way, i downloaded in my ipod one of your video clip,the insatiable attraction, im always watching it,i really love it.thanks againsmile.gif

@ps3hl and kjkfan7

thanks again for that beautiful video.smile.gif

@ganaax 

thanks for pics especially the Sex is zero pics

Thanks to all Hajiwon's fans for your continuous love and support  

niknokdagu

Thanks for the welcome. Yeah...I really like jiwon team up with in sung and ji sub in WHIB. I think we are in the same ship...going gaga for jo in sung and jiwon tandem. You're right to say that in sung has a babyface feature or cute and funny guy. If I'm not mistaken...from what I read in the interview article that uxmod translated, jiwon like the guy who is fun and cute. From WHIB bts, we can see In sung acted funny around Jiwon and always teased her. This scenario also goes to Kwong sang woo in their Bang-bang CF bts.

ps3hl & kjkfan

A very big THANK YOU for all the hardworks: subbing and translating for all the clips given. Your teamwork with uxmod are marvellous. JOB WELL DONE!

Purple Z

Thanks for the pics of jiwon and Kang dong won. How I wish this pair can be acted again opposite each other in drama series after dong won having finished his army. I can't get enough of them in DUELIST movie becoz of the time limit. If they can do a 20 episode dramas... then I can have plenty of time to ship them as a beautiful on screen couple.

ganaax & gle perry

Thanks a lot for the pictures and infos.

Guest limestar08

Hi everyone, i'm a big fan of Ha Ji Won too.

Can anyone help me to find HD version or 720p version or Bluray of movie  "Duelist" (2005) (Starring Kang Dong Won & Ha Ji Won)?

I need it in a hurry!

Please help me as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance :)

Hi everyone, i'm a big fan of Ha Ji Won too.

Can anyone help me to find HD version or 720p version or Bluray of movie  "Duelist" (2005) (Starring Kang Dong Won & Ha Ji Won)?

I need it in a hurry!

Please help me as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance :)

Hi there,

You can check with SilentRegrets or maybe YellowCinema. Hope this helps! ;)

Ha Ji Won Interview

http://osen.mt.co.kr/news/view.html?gid=G1102220146

uxmod or kjkfan7 kindly translate, please and thanks!

2011022211107775501.jpg

2011022211107775502.jpg

2011022211107775503.jpg

Because of her charismatic performance in Secret Garden, Ha Ji Won ranked No.1 in popularity according to a special survey receiving 47%, beating Soo Ae of Athena- 39% , Moon Geun Young-9%. http://enternews.sbs.co.kr/article/article_view.jsp?be_id=B1000027894

cr:naver

I like this thread, everyone shares anything about JiWon, be it her new or past projects.

Oh coppersun i wish i live in Korea but I'm from Canada. ;)

I hope i can find that W Korea magazine here.

ganaax i truly enjoyed watching JiWon in Family Outing. I love her laugh and her efforts in doing her tasks with a smile.

I'll be rewatching WHIB after I'm done with Hwang Jin Yi. ;)

Guest RAINLUVER012

@maccay

I just finished Hwang JinYi and I feel like rewatching WHIB and Damo now.

I may just start a HJW marathon. :D

Because she's such a hard worker, there are so many different movies/dramas to watch: horror, drama, romance, comedy, action, historical! haha

And she is a completely different character in each project.

Soon my computer will be filled with her work :D

Guest gle_perry

I really was idolized HJW, because not only beautiful but has a very good acting ..

since watching the drama WHIB, I immediately liked her acting ...

Ha Jiwon could be very intimating actress yet she's not. She keeps her two feet in the ground despite her solid background in films and dramas. She's not arrogant. She keeps getting better and better. She's focus and hardworking. She deserves all the happiness and love. :)