Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

waahhh!!! It took me two days before commenting in this thread.. :)

really like Shi Yoon in BK.. and

I am the one lurking at KBS thread really wondering

why AT FIRST he didn't also win as a newcomer awardee alongside with

YooChun since he did PERFECTLY GREAT as a rookie also.. :phew:

many commented that Shi Yoon didn't win since he will win on another

award... and so I was so anticipating for him to be recognized..

and FINALLY, when his named was called...

Excellence Award, Mini Series (MALE) GOES TO: YOON SHI YOON, baker king!!! :w00t:

I was like REALLY YELLING FOR REAL!!! :w00t:

and while he was having his speech, he cried, then I teared up too.. :tears:

Yoon Shi Yoon, you REALLY DESERVED that award!

I am looking forward to your next projects! :wub:

EDIT:

just found the clip of his winning speech:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sq4Fj5ROLxQ&fmt=22

thanks to the uploader :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone! If you want to watch more of Yoon in a drama, he is doing a cameo on tvN network drama "Once Upon a Time in Saengchori" for episode 13 next Friday. Woot! Can't wait to watch. Screen caps!

tv_N_E12_110121_HDTV_H264_450p_CH.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

Yoon Si Yoon and Nam Bora to re-enact Secret Garden’s famous sit-up scene

Yoon Si Yoon and Nam Bora will be re-enacting the famous ’sit-up’ scene from SBS’s hit drama, “Secret Garden“!

The two will be parodying the roles of ‘Ra-Im’ and ‘Juwon’ respectively for the January 28th broadcast of tvN’s drama, “Once Upon A Time In Sangchori.”

Yoon Si Yoon will be playing the role of CEO Park Gyu’s son, who briefly makes a visit to Korea. His father offers to buy him a sports car if he goes down to Sangchori and brings back his sister. While there, he sees Nam Bora, who plays the role of ‘Nayoung,’ and immediately falls in love.

By parodying “Secret Garden,” he follows her around by copying ‘Juwon-style’ tactics in an effort to earn her heart. While chasing her up a hill, he pretends to fall and grabs his ankle. Nayoung asks for him to get up until he claims, “You’re going to regret this, are you sure?“ He then lifts himself up and holds his face close to hers, in exact replica of the ’sit-up scene’ out of “Secret Garden.”

The two already have experience working together from “Death Bell 2,” bringing out further anticipation from fans of the series.

Producers commented, “Thanks to Yoon Si Yoon making a special performance, the film set was full of energy. We hope that their parody of ‘Secret Garden’ will provide joy to our viewers.”

The episode will air at 10 PM KST on January 28th through cable channel tvN.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/yoon-si-yoon-and-nam-bora-to-re-enact-secret-gardens-famous-sit-up-scene

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

KOREAN WAVE> Celebrities 2011.02.17

Yoon Si-yoon to release photo book in Japan

2011021715472079261_1.jpg

Korean actor Yoon Si-yoon will release a photo book in Japan in the summer, according to his agency Taxi Entertainment on Thursday.

"Yoon was in Thailand last week to shoot the photographs for his pictorial," the CEO of his agency Taxi told 10Asia over the phone. "The concept of the book will be the everyday life of the actor and it will go on sale in Japan sometime in June."

Born Yoon Dong-goo, Yoon made his debut in 2009 through MBC's sitcom "High Kick 2" alongside Korean actors Kim Hye-seong and Kim Bum. He also appeared in horror flick "Death Bell 2: Bloody Camp" the following year.

He rose to stardom as the male lead in KBS' hit TV series "Bread, Love and Dreams" which breached viewership ratings of 50 percent during its run and won him the second prize award at KBS' year-end awards ceremony.

Yoon is currently working shooting a new film tentatively titled "Mr. Baek" in which he plays a genius golfer who falls into a slump after a freak car accident and begins teaching golf on a small island.

※ Any copying, republication or redistribution of 10Asia's content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of 10Asia. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.

Reporter: Lucia Hong luciahong@

Editor:  Jessica Kim jesskim@

<©10 Asia All rights reserved>

• Like 1

Guest misskorea

I discovered him few weeks ago watching Kim TakGoo through one of my friends' advice

I really like his acting! he's got so much potential!

I think he will evolve a lot~

He's so~so cute when he smiles!!! he's little kid's expression on his face^o^

Guest adikkeluangman

Yoon Si Yoon set to release a DVD for Japanese fans

“Baker King Kim Tak Goo” star, Yoon Si Yoon, recently traveled to Thailand to film for a DVD release, and the DVD will be revealed exclusively for the actor’s Japanese fans.

The video will feature the actor visiting beautiful attractions in Thailand. Capturing the actor’s natural daily life, the video is set to reveal everything about the actor’s three day stay overseas.

It was said that amidst the hot and humid weather in Thailand, the actor continued to maintain an upbeat mood to cheer on his filming staff.

Yoon Si Yoon is currently planning for an overseas promotion in Thailand, Phillipines, Hong Kong, and Taiwan, as well as in Japan. The goal is to connect with all of his international fans during this promotional period, and it seems like he’s well on his way to achieving that goal with this release.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/yoon-si-yoon-set-to-release-a-dvd-for-japanese-fans

Yoon Si Yoon in Thailand

Actor Yoon Si Yoon recently visited Thailand between February 10th through the 13th for a video photo shoot.

The video photo album, which will be released in Japan, will feature Yoon Si Yoon’s casual daily looks with the beautiful sites and scenery in Thailand.

Yoon Si Yoon’s agency Taxi Entertainment said KBS2 ‘Baker King, Kim Tak Goo’ is also very popular amongst Japanese fans. “So we decided to produce this photo album,” said Taxi Entertainment. The spokesperson added, “This wasn’t supposed to be an official visit to Thailand but we had to stop the photoshoot one time because many fans recognized Yoon Si Yoon. We could really witness Yoon Si Yoon’s popularity even in Thailand.”

The photo album was produced for fans who want to see the actor’s new looks, and thus has many of Yoon Si Yoon’s different sides. Yoon Si Yoon attended the photo shoot with bright smile and active personality despite Thailand’s hot weather.

“We are planning on more of abroad promotions in the Philippines, Thailand, Hong Kong and Taiwan after debuting in Japan,” said Taxi Entertainment.

Yoon Si Yoon is currently busy filming ‘100%.’

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/yoon-shi-yoon-in-thailand

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Yoon Si Yoon shows maturity in T.I For Men pictorial

2011031601001388300096295.jpg

Recently, actor Yoon Si Yoon shot a pictorial for men’s clothing brand T.I For Men, where he showed off his mature and soft image. Yoon Si Yoon wore a few casual, neat suits, fully getting rid of his Takgu from “Baker King” image. In particular, his careless expression and unique poses have captured attention.

This photoshoot can be found in the pages of fashion magazine Arena Homme Plus, as well as on their homepage.

On the other hand, Yoon Si Yoon is currently filming for a golf movie titled, “100%“. His management company, Taxi Entertainment, expressed, “The film is currently being edited, and we are planning to release it this summer.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/yoon-si-yoon-shows-maturity-in-t-i-for-men-pictorial

• 1 month later...