[OFFICIAL] The JYJ Thread

tealee

Guest sea_green

Oh wow, I don't know about other people, but I am glad that Eunhyuk did not bash JYJ or Junsu and instead just show TVXQ support. It's funny that SM even comments about Eunhyuk support and want to emphasize on it; maybe they know Eunhyuk isn't going to say anything bad about Junsu so they emphasize his support instead trying to make fans think that Eunhyuk dislike/don't care about JYJ or Junsu hehe.

I see what you did there, SM.

Congratulations to everyone for the new JYJ thread!

Also, I agree that we must send encouraging message to JYJ twitters. There are some people who send bad and hurtful tweets, so what we can only do is counter the bad tweets with encouraging words of support and love!

I was just wondering with regards to the AtoZ dancers actually joined JYJ on their worldwide showcase.

So I suppose SM will not use them again?

I used to think they are actually dancers from SM but later found out they are actually from another company being employed to be TVXQ's dancers last time.

So now that AtoZ had chosen their side, as in to support JYJ during their showcases, then I suppose we will not be seeing them with any SM artists right?

Actually I'm really glad that during these times, there are still many people willing to stand by JYJ knowing well the financial issues that might befall them. Unlike others who have the nerve to close their hearts and be acquaintances with the devil.

I noticed the dancer looked different for HoMin at MuBank - loved that AtoZ stuck with JYJ too. Personally, I think JYJ is teaching people about real loyalty the kind that pressured by prestige, money or power. I know they've inspired me to face my challenges head on (I love how despite all the pressures resulting from their lawsuit they are still pursuing their dreams - and with such zeal and charm! They're only in their mid-20's too!).

A couple of things, did you guys see this, a message from Cassiopeia:

cassies.jpg

Source: Cassiopeia’s message to Homin/SM, site: jyj3.wordpress.com

WOW! Shaken a bit by it.

Also for those wanting to do something positive (and have a twitter acct.):

From Xiahzart_0101:

[PROJ] PLZ trend JUNSU FIGHTING and #AKTF in a week to cheer Junsu up and Cassies too. From 10th Jan to 16th Jan. RT plz. Tks

Junsu's twitter acct. is (for newbie tweeting folks, place "@" symbol before the id when tweeting ^^): 0101xiahtic

Guest SHAYNE77

OBS PD blasts “idols” in a series of tweets regarding the TVXQ/JYJ situation

Amidst controversy swirling around SM Entertainment artists voicing their opinions through a series of messages addressing JYJ Junsu’s tweet, an OBS PD that previously interviewed all five of the TVXQ members expressed his own thoughts on January 8th.

Yoon Kyung Cheol is PD to shows such as “OBS Unique Entertainment News,” “Weekend Entertainment Magazine,” and “Good Events, Bad Events, and Weird Events,” and works with a staff of 30.

Yoon began his series of tweets by writing, “Looking at idols lately, it’s not even funny anymore. Do they think they’re a gang or something? Why are they ganging up and fighting? They’re not even the people in question, why leave messages like that? If they’re public figures, they should act like public figures. If not, just fight properly. Why are there laws? Don’t use the love of fans for your own personal profit, xx idol.”

He continued, “Idols are really so funny. Who do they think made them into who they are? They probably think it’s themselves or their CEO or something. Fools, the people that created you are your fans, how could you be so ungrateful?”

Yoon re-tweeted a person that stated, “They were trained thoroughly by their company, even the emotions that they are born with is a product of training,” and further added, “It’s upsetting.”

He continued, “The problem is that the idols don’t know their place and are acting out like this, but not one adult is restricting them. Just because they’re nicknamed ‘adult-idols’ doesn’t mean anything.”

When asked whether he was the PD that interviewed TVXQ in the past, he added, “You’re right. When I interviewed TVXQ at the time, they were so happy with themselves that they even wanted to have their children become group singers.”

The PD concluded his series of tweets by writing, “Idols exist to give us hope and dreams. I hope that they continue to exist under that reason inside of me, and as much as they are models for their fans, I hope they love all so that misunderstandings do not happen amongst their fans. I genuinely ask for them to, please.”

Source: @obspd

Credit:akp

Guest Sammie277_x

So happy there's a JYJ thread I love them

' date='07 January 2011 - 11:31 PM' timestamp='1294471882' post='16811946']

Glad to see JYJ's thread

JYJ Fighting ^____^

You gals should contribute more to the topic than just simple 1-2 liner replies. The mods have warned against spamming so please be more productive in posting.

[NEWS] OBS PD blasts “idols” in a series of tweets regarding the TVXQ/JYJ situation

1_9.jpg

Amidst controversy swirling around SM Entertainment artists voicing their opinions through a series of messages addressing JYJ Junsu’s tweet, an OBS PD that previously interviewed all five of the TVXQ members expressed his own thoughts on January 8th.

Yoon Kyung Cheol is PD to shows such as “OBS Unique Entertainment News,” “Weekend Entertainment Magazine,” and “Good Events, Bad Events, and Weird Events,” and works with a staff of 30.

Yoon began his series of tweets by writing, “Looking at idols lately, it’s not even funny anymore. Do they think they’re a gang or something? Why are they ganging up and fighting? They’re not even the people in question, why leave messages like that? If they’re public figures, they should act like public figures. If not, just fight properly. Why are there laws? Don’t use the love of fans for your own personal profit, xx idol.”

He continued, “Idols are really so funny. Who do they think made them into who they are? They probably think it’s themselves or their CEO or something. Fools, the people that created you are your fans, how could you be so ungrateful?”

Yoon re-tweeted a person that stated, “They were trained thoroughly by their company, even the emotions that they are born with is a product of training,” and further added, “It’s upsetting.”

He continued, “The problem is that the idols don’t know their place and are acting out like this, but not one adult is restricting them. Just because they’re nicknamed ‘adult-idols’ doesn’t mean anything.”

When asked whether he was the PD that interviewed TVXQ in the past, he added, “You’re right. When I interviewed TVXQ at the time, they were so happy with themselves that they even wanted to have their children become group singers.”

The PD concluded his series of tweets by writing, “Idols exist to give us hopes and dreams. I hope that they continue to exist under that reason inside of me, and as much as they are models for their fans, I hope they love all so that misunderstandings do not happen amongst their fans. I genuinely ask for them to, please.”

Source: @obspd

Tip: Cindy

Credits: Allkpop

Shared by: DBSKnights

Guest SilkInfused

but I can't help but be annoyed that Eunhyuk (who is supposed to literally be Junsu's best friend since they were like 7 yrs old) is even letting himself have articles published about him! Yes, he didn't say anything deregatory, but the fact is that he took time out of his day to go see HoMin's performance. I'm not saying he shouldn't support them, I think he should. But him just being there & even saying anything to the press is just giving the media more fire to play with.. watch tomorrow there'll be headlines saying Eunhyuk & Junsu aren't even friends anymore or something just because his words and actions and anything else can be twisted now.

This is true. The media will eat it up, I'm sure. But in all honesty, I would like to give Eunhyuk the benefit of the doubt.

I think what did he was brave as the whole world watched him. No doubt the media and his colleagues are probably gunning him to choose sides.

However... It's really hard for me to believe there is a malicious intent from Eunhyuk from showing up to support HoMin. If I had 2 friends who weren't on good terms with each other, is it anyone's right to make me choose? For someone to make me choose side, means I surrender control. I don't think Eunhyuk wants to lose either friendships.

He probably brush aside what the media will speculate and support both teams in broad daylight, unlike BoA, Shindong and Sungmin who just retweet this choreographer whose actions seem to come off as more sycophantic than enlightening. Tbh, I'm actually surprised Shindong and Sungmin had anything to say. It reminds me of what Kyuhyun had said last year that got him under fire. Obviously, people have different definitions of what company loyalty means. This is especially so in a Korean society where hierarchy still reigns supreme and it's simply unthinkable to disrespect, much less, CHALLENGE authority.

If Eunhyuk was a true friend, he would separate all the drama and keep both friends in good standing. He wouldn't allow the media to control who he can and cannot be friends with. Perhaps Eunhyuk is trying to be the messenger or the mediator? Who knows.

And I may be projecting my own feelings here-- but if Junsu cared deeply about HoMin, I'm sure Junsu might have asked Eunhyuk to give HoMin his best regards on the sly.

@SilkInfused, I'm finally about to go to bed now, but thanks for your post saying something to calm my mind even if it's only a teeny wee bit. I also don't think Eunhyuk has anything malicious up his sleeve at all. I don't really think he is the type to say anything bad to intentionally hurt any of his friends, especially Junsu. I just keep replaying that moment on Super Junior's Exploring The Human Body where he cried when the members were making it seem like they were going to leave the group... I also agree about Kyuhyun & the choreographer.

But I do hope that this is true:

And I may be projecting my own feelings here-- but if Junsu cared deeply about HoMin, I'm sure Junsu might have asked Eunhyuk to give HoMin his best regards on the sly.

I just made a really long journal post about today, & right about now I'm really hoping that that quote is true. I've been a fan of all of TVXQ for so many years now that I seriously like to think that there is something in that 10 + years that they spent together... minus Yoochun since he was in America. I really do like to think that the friendships that started when Junsu was a little trainee at age 12 are still there up until now.

I even almost want to get a twitter & join everyone in tweeting nice things to Junsu. Oh well, good night JYJ thread & soompi.

Guest lily.hearts.jiji

i just can't believe that after being just a lurker for the past 5 years..

i finally create an account today so that i can show JYJ how much i love and support them..

i hope that these dramas will end soon..

i wonder how someone can treat JYJ like this..

the only one that can openly voice out their dissatisfaction should be SME and HM only..

not the artists under them..

they're not even involved in this matter in the first place..

CONGRATULATIONS ON THIS NEW THREAD FOR JYJ!!~

let's spread JYJ love people ^^

Guest senyae

OMG! I just disappeared a week and we have already a JYJ's thread...yay!!!

[trans] 101231 artists to look forward to in 2011

12037805.jpg

Lee Seung Gi has been ranked first as the most anticipated star born in the year of the rabbit. Music site "monkey3" (www.monkey3.co.kr) began a survey running from the 22nd of December till the 29th. Out of the 817 participants, a staggering amount of 54% (442 participants) supported Lee Seung Gi as "No. 1" for the most anticipated star born in the year of the rabbit.

In SBS drama "My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox", Lee Seung Gi's sweet acting, as well as participation in the emotional KBS2's "1 Night 2 Days" & "Strong Heart" has led him to explosively show his acting, variety, music and such skills. The public holds much hope for him in 2011 due to his many possibilities in a variety of areas.

In second place is Big Bang's T.O.P, coming in with 22% (183 participants). The Big Bang member stands at the top of the music industry, and challenged acting and continues to spread his influence. In this year's movie "Into the Fire", he brought back a popularity award from the 47th Daejong Film Awards, and thus became an actor.

Next up is Brown Eyed Girls's Ga In, whose active in sitcom "All My Love" with 9% (70 participants) in third place. JYJ's Xiah Junsu who will be having a release early next year is in fourth place. Jang Geun Suk (4%, 35 participants) and Moon Geun Young (4%, 32 participants) who are both part of the currently airing KBS drama, "Mary Stayed Out All Night" are fifth and sixth respectively.

Source: [news.khan] + [mrtvxq]

Translation Credits: tvxq_luv@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Please do not add on/remove credits

[TRANS] 110106 Xiah Junsu, The Hottest Star Born In The Year Of The Rabbit

To commemorate the new year of the rabbit, Xiah Junsu has been voted the most anticipated star born in the year of the rabbit.

WonJin Cosmetic Surgery Clinic held a survey from January 1st to January 5th with the title 'Who is the Celebrity born in the Year of the Rabbit who comes to mind when thinking of a rabbit?'

1540 people participated in the survey on the clinic's homepage and it was found that Xiah Junsu, born in 1987, won the polls with 841(54.6%) of the votes.

Following him was Moon Geun Young with 320(20.8%) votes, and Lee Seung Gi with 273(17.7%) votes. f(x) member Victoria, who is gaining popularity through her participation in 'We Got Married' came in fourth with 106(6.9%) votes.

Doctor Park Won Jin of the Won Jin Cosmetic Surgery Clinic stated, "The main characteristics of stars born in the year of the rabbit are their bouncy charm and cute appearance. I think JYJ's Xiah Junsu was chosen as the star most suited to the image of a rabbit as he has great looks, vocals and personality that resemble the rabbit, which symbolizes a fast and efficient mind."

Celebrities born in the year of the rabbit include Choi Ji Woo, Yoon Son Ha, and Lee Soo Geun who were born in 1975, and Moon Geun Young, Lee Seung Gi, Jang Geun Seok, Han Hyo Joo, Son Ga In, Xiah Junsu, Victoria and TOP who were born in 1987.

Source: [newsen+Yuaerubi]

Translation Credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Please do not add on/remove credits

Guest SHAYNE77

[Article][Why SM artist attacked for JYJ is a sense of crisis][via @mickeyyuchun translated by @theyoungestmin]

When I watched a scathing attack on JYJ, I rather confirmed that they felt a lot of sense of crisis for JYJ.

First, after JYJ won a case to apply for an injunction against them, JYJ each work, Musical and Drama, achieved more than expected and it made them sullen.

Second, JYJ achieved recognition as their potential ability and popularity to the public through their showcases in Asia and US and concerts in Seoul, and it also stimulated their sense of crisis.

Third, JYJ's fandom is expanding and also can't ignore their influences. As those things will be directly connected to purchasing power, they'll disturb SM's market power in this industry.

Fourth, this is an essential thing. They don't have a justification. The judgement of FTC and in other trials, they also think that there's no possibility to win. Because they have no a justification, they can predict long term loss of profit, market power weakness. So I think their all-out attack was launched.

Their logic is just one. It's an ingratitude or a betrayal and favor. Those things are the best way to respond on SM that their staff felt like a family. although they worked upon another's feeling, not logics, and they mislead the essence of conflicts which are human rights and the basic legal rights of labor, and finally they want to make JYJ immoral people. They seem to fight desperately though they were determined to make a loss their image.

They are afraid of JYJ and their fandom. Of course they have many popular singers to affect to the public and they maneuver behind the group like FKPCAI(the Federation of Korean public culture and artistic industry) and broadcasting companies but someday their manager will go anhd handle it.

But, how's the reality?

A normal person who have practical experience know it that 'business ethics: like a family' is a fiction to suppress and to sacrifice working people. There are certainly many businessmen with business ethics: 'like a family' But there's no silly person to distinguish truth and false.

JYJ will win a fight in the end.

Because they have a justification, courage, and a dream. And they have their fandon to support them. To love someone is the same thing to protect them. What protect JYJ who take courage and have a dream with difficulty is the only our support and active backings. I will also try to support much harder than before. It may be long-term fight. But Cheer up, everyone!

By Aquarius(ji7**)

Guest ZAI263

JAEJOONG I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, LOL :wub:

JJ TWITER TRANLATION

ONETVXQ!

On Saturday 8th January 2011, @onetvxqforums said:

[TRANS] 110108 Jaejoong (@mjjeje) Tweets:

노래한다음에 노래하고 노래해야지 ~

After singing, I sing again, wanna sing~

김준수가 부릅니다 "too love"

Let's have Kim Junsu sing "Too Love"

사랑해~ 사랑해~ 사~랑해~

I love you~ I love you~ I~ Love you~

Translation: mel @ OneTVXQ.com

^

^

^

^

TRANLATION ARTICLE WHY SM ARTIST ATTACKED JYJ (already show above)

v

v

v :lol::) TVXQ-SOUL

Guest TVXQ~Soul

Jae's latest tweets!!

↑↑ oops --- zai263 you are fast! ^^

I was watching Jae's clips on making of his 'intermodulation'.. he is so cute.

His interaction with the staffs are also interesting to watch. They all LOVE him... he makes them laugh and enjoy their time working with him.

Our boys always get good remarks from everyone who work with them. No one has ever complain about any of them.

I'm so proud.

I'm still trying to figure out how Jae can go from 'cute' to 'charming' to 'funny' to 'down-right sexy' in seconds. :wub:

He must be an angel. :lol:

Guest Yopita

new thread w00t.gif w00t.gif  w00t.gif 

I was so angry and sad because that "family" :angry: ( only Eunkyuk was really a gentleman/ friend or ex-friend )

this is hard see like that "family" bullied to our Xiah

this situation is getting really dark and hard for our guys, I'm so afraid for them :( 

yesterday Im thinking to stop being a fan of K- world...I wanted to forget everything of them bcuz its really painful to see these kids suffer like that... but  that girl has reason if we aren´t with our JYJ .. who?

I saw Micky´s message "We are much more stronger people´than most people think" "and " I really love you all… I’m just like that… just like that…  Believe, from the beginning until the end, I love you"

I want to support them more and more

"They’re not even the people in question, why leave messages like that? If they’re public figures, they should act like public figures. If not, just fight properly. Why are there laws? Don’t use the love of fans for your own personal profit, xx idol.”

SM town- gangs doing cyber bullying :angry: 

even if we are agree or not when Junsu wrote that message ..this was his own issue and  feeling  

this "sweet" family should leave his dear sme to experiment  his famous richard simmons-blocking.... then they can talk about Junsu´s  feelings   or how kind and sweet is his company.

be stronger boys and fans ...thanks for all the news :)

2nu3ogg.jpg 

edit:

노래한다음에 노래하고 노래해야지 ~

After singing, I sing again, wanna sing~

김준수가 부릅니다 "too love"

Let's have Kim Junsu sing "Too Love"

사랑해~ 사랑해~ 사~랑해~

I love you~ I love you~ I~ Love you

~

oh Jae.... how sweet  :tears:

Guest angelliz

Wow!!! New thread :w00t:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

This is the first time that I posted something in here and nothing else to share right now,

just want to say congratulations again and again :w00t:

and I'm not sure is this Jiji or not??

http://twitvid.com/9FQZH

Credit : @the_little_pear

Guest JEJE_SULI
:wub: :wub:  :wub: Congratulation, our new thread, our new home. I was a slilent reader , but from now I will post more often to show my support for JYJ. Thanks mods for creating this thread, thanks everyone for uploading/posting photos, videos and news of the boys. let's new start and spread JYJ's love :wub: :wub: :wub:

Guest Shaneira

I'm glad there are still SOME people who are on JYJ's side and support  them, I hope to read something about the media having Junsu's back as someone has said here earlier.

Telisha's tweet with the "KYHU" <<< I love it.

And LOL @ that PD's comment on the whole tweet issue, now that I think about it, SMTown does seem like gang members to me after what they did to Junsu.

And about Eunhyuk showing support to HM. I really don't see anything bad about that. They were ALL his friends, so it's just normal to do that, unless he'll join the others who gang up on Junsu. >.<

I agree with SilkInfused on this matter.

My birthday's next week, and I already know what my wish is going to be :phew:

The righteous will not go down. These boys will be blessed with things they can't even imagine.

We just have to be there and not leave their side, no matter what.

I love this fandom. You're awesome, guys!

edit:

It's so nice to see usual lurkers come out to post. Let's all spread the JYJ love!!! <3

JYJ! They have all my love and support. Two of their songs are currently in my Top25 most played list. And whenever I listen to their Japanese song "Long Way" I literally tear up. I just feel that's what they're doing right now. It's not that they've forgotten anything that has happened to them up to this point, or lost their love for the people they've met before, or buried the feelings from the past... they're just walking on.

And what a long walk it's going to be. It's worse than starting from scratch. A rookie making their debut wouldn't have to contend with this flood of preconceived notions. JYJ's popularity was very much tainted by the lawsuit issue. "Money hungry," "ingratitude," "enemy" .... they've had a lot of insults thrown at them. And it seems that their former company and some of their ex-labelmates are also determined to make the way even more difficult for them.

But they are TALENTED. Even if they don't reach the same level of hype and fame and record sales as they did during their TVXQ days, I honestly wouldn't mind. As long as they can continue as music artists. I hope the boys would be okay with it as well... numbers aren't always a clear indication of achievement.

Re: Eunhyuk. Please don't take him the wrong way. Even if it seems that his friendship with Junsu has gotten strained, I think he handled the situation well. TVXQ-HoMin are his labelmates and as a professional, he showed his support. Without insulting JYJ. [same goes for the Shinee boys!] That's a lot more than I can say about those "other SM artists" whose names I will not mention who had to retaliate with barbed comments. Honestly. If they were a bit smarter about it, they would have made Junsu look bad by NOT retaliating. But their actions just added fuel to the fire and are making the JYJ fans even more protective of the boys.

I can't justify Junsu's tweet. I understand where he's coming from, it was based on his emotions and now away from the strict rules of SME, he's acting on his impulses to freely express himself. But I think he's better than that and could have handled the situation more gracefully. JYJ don't seem to be able to get in contact TVXQ-HoMin so maybe Junsu felt Twitter was his only venue.

However, it's really frustrating for me to see those "other SM artists" throwing virtual stones at Junsu. They keep saying things about "forgetting the time we spent together, etc." But with insulting him, that's also what they're doing! JYJ are having a really hard time right now, the last thing they need are insults from their former companions.

If they really wanted to make their support of TVXQ-HoMin clear, then they should just emulate Eunhyuk and the Shinee boys--cheer them on, without insulting the other camp.

5-member TVXQ will always be my #1. I'll probably hang out more here in the JYJ thread that in the current TVXQ-HoMin thread, because Jun-chan and Jae-chan are my favorites, but that doesn't mean I've chosen them in this... war of sorts. I'll never choose. How can I choose? I came into the TVXQ fandom when they were those five teenagers singing "Hug." For me, it's just impossible.

I'm looking forward to what JYJ has in store for us this year. I'm really hoping they'll come to Southeast Asia. I'll definitely be watching them then. :lol:

ahhhh..... i miss JYJ so much :tears:

can i ask you guys when jyj go to us???? i can wait for their empty MV :wub:

sorry i not good in ENGLISH couse english not my first language :P

so happy JYJ new thread open :lol: I will post more here :P

~~~~~JYJ HWAITING~~~~~

Guest petiteange22

you guys know akionosuke-san on twitter right?

jae's friend.

i just read one of his tweets... i was so touched! =)

akionosuke: "everyone... don't have to say (saranghae) to me if you feel embarrassed. *laughs* say to him! say it often, say many many (saranghae). because that is his energy."

people like him, are true friends, are family <3

remember!

tweet them encouraging messages often!!

let's be their source of strength. :)

Guest Sayuri JaeJoong

Hi for everyone!

How are U?

Domo Arigatou for all updates here!

I´m just sharing another scan from intermodulation

I thought it very cool scan so I´m sharing here for us too!

Kissu!

[sCANS]110108

JEJUNG INTERMODULATION

288.jpg

287.jpg

284.jpg

283.jpg

282.jpg

281.jpg

280.jpg

279.jpg

278.jpg