[OFFICIAL] The JYJ Thread

tealee

Guest ZAI263

THANK YOU SO MUCH MOD FOR CREATING THIS THREAD w00t.gif , I LOVE :wub: JAEJOONG, YUCHUN AND JUNSU. PLEASE STAY STRONG JYJ AND THEIR FAN TO. KEEP SUPPORT THEM EVEN MANY BAD THING HAPPEN TO THEM. I JUST DON'T CARE ANYMORE ABOUT THE OTHER OR tongue2.gif THE EVIL COMPANY OR THE tongue2.gif SO CALLED FAMILY. FOR ME REAL FAMILY IS YOUR PARENT, BROTHER, SISTER AND ECT. ALSO THANK HOODWINKER FOR SHARING THE PICTURE OF THE ALBUM ESSAY THEIR ROOM, AS ALWAYS THEY LOOK GREAT IN THE PICTURE AND JAEJOONG :wub:w00t.gif YOU LOOK SO SEXY AND I WANT TO EAT YOU. AH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MISS HIM (JJ) HE HASN'T TWEET THIS DAY. JUNSU DON'T WORRY YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY IN YOUR HEART ANYTIME ANYWAY JUST LIKE THEM TO. YUCHUN TO WHERE ARE YOU BOYS? I CAN'T WAIT FOR MY JYJ FIST KOREAN ALBUM +BOOK TO ARRIVE, I WANT TO DROOL OVER JJ PICTURE ON THE BED AND DREAMING THAT I'AM NEXT TO HIM. AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Guest Hoodwinker

[PIC]Jaejoong's Twitter

9ht5qo.jpg

s1oksp.jpg

credits: Jaejoong's twitter

[Trans] 110107 master post - jyj twitter update

This post will be updated throughout the day with tweets by Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu ^^

A time will be added with each tweet as our translators will not always be able to provide instant translations

This post includes tweets from 6am KST, January 7th to 5:59am KST, January 8th.

So cute you *pat pat*

(Jaejoong) Hello http://yfrog.com/h5qgcj (11:14pm KST)

Lol Narcissistic? But so true :/

(Jaejoong) This could sound kind of laughable, but I think I have a baby face! http://yfrog.com/h5hwwj (11:27pm KST)

BACK AWAY MISTER JAEJOONG IS OURS *insert Grrrrr*

(Gun Young) @mjjeje Do you want me to give you a foam kiss? (11:28pm KST)

(Jaejoong) @zerotic0124 Hyung, I miss you (11:37pm KST)

(T/N: This refers to the foam kiss shared between Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won in Secret Garden^^)

Source: [Jaejoong+Other's Twitter]

Translation Credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

LOLOLOLOLOLOL This is why I love Kim Jaejoong. His 4D personality. Never change Jaejoong, you're so precious.

vv ruseriouz you can search Jaejoong's twitter username on twitter and it will show you who is tweeting to him.

Guest yeezer

WOW finally a JYJ thread of our own! Thank you mods! It was painful trying to get updates on our JYJ boys on the other thread. CONGRATS JYJ!! LETS SPREAD THE JYJ LOVE!!

WE LOVE YOU JYJ! HWAITING!

I just ordered 2 copies of JYJ Music Essay Album on the 5th, one for me and one for my good friend who is also a JYJ fan. I didn't tell her that I also ordered the JYJ tumbler for myself. Hope she's not mad at me when she finds out. :D

EDIT: aaaahhhhh I'm supposed to be sleeping but I'm on twitter sending our JYJ boys messages of love and support. I hope Junsu is ok. Soooo worried about him. Kept sending them messages hoping that they will see our love and support for them.

Guest ruseriouz

can i ask you a question ? i heard that he got bashed on twitter but how do you see the tweets that other people send him on twitter . if you know then please tell me ... thanks :]

Jaejoong's Twitter

*quoted image*

credits: Jaejoong's twitter

LOLOLOLOLOLOL This is why I love Kim Jaejoong. His 4D personality. Never change Jaejoong, you're so precious.

Guest wing834

yay! congrats on the new thread!! please, spread LOVE, no HATE! i will definately post in this thread more often (sometimes im fed up with the conflict on the other...)

sharing some jyj pics :D

111hu03.jpg

logosyc20.jpg

Guest Shaneira

YEHHHEYYYY Thanks MODs for this new thread!!!!!!! We finally have our own place to spazz non-stop! ^^

Though as much as I'm glad for this new home, I can't help but to be upset with the recent issues happening to the boys, especially to Junsu... Can somebody tell me what exactly BoA tweeted???

I feel so weird about this whole twitter issue, and somehow I'm so disappointed in BoA. Wasn't she like one of the closest people to JJ??? And now this?!

But who knows what's really behind this whole thing.

I hope the boys are ok.

Guest verity_foxy

it's been a while since i came to soompi..

sick of all the dramas..

now i'm back here because of this thread!!!~

totally love JYJ!!~

and i've pre-ordered Your Room via g-marget..

it is count in the chart?

CONGRATULATION FOR THE OPENING OF JYJ THREAD!!!!...

Guest helenecho

I'm sorry to be posting this when we're supposed to be celebrating the opening of this JYJ thread.

However, I really have to say this:

I HATE SM and their slaves!!!!!!!

How dare they gang up on JYJ!!!!!

Oh my god! I cannot imagine how our JCS are feeling right now!

Those they thought are their brothers and sisters!

I can't believe this.

Esp that woman who was once so close to Jae, how can she close her heart and do this!?

I'm so mad~~~~~~~

Edit

What SM is trying to do here is to turn elfs against those Cassies and JYJ fans who supports JCS.

Coz they know so well that there are many who does.

Hence it got it's puppets to posts things like that --> get JCS fans mad --> JCS fans will then defend them and attack the bullies --> then the bullies' fans will attack JCS and those who defends JCS --> thus creating more antis for JYJ.

don't be mad,dear, it's somehow a good thing, help JYJ and us to see clearly of some peoples' REAL face^^

and I'm SOOOOOOO happy for the new JYJ thread, I feel like finding a real home. I've been stalking the main DBSK thread for more than three years, only find it to be kind uncomfortable lately, I feel awkward speaking up there. but I suppose I'll be more open in this thread.

Congrations, and thanks for the mod's hard work!

JYJ HWAITING!!!

Jaejoong's twitter pic update: hmmm Looks like Jaejoong posted this today to add more fun& happiness to our newly opened thread :wub: I love you, love uri JYJ ^ cecilia ~ Year I thought about Secret Garden too

Ah Hoodwinker thank you! Those pics from Their Rooms Music Essay just made me run and order another copy. Let's spread love!

verity_foxy~ yes it counts in Hanteo chart

edit:

have i said how much I LOVE his eyes in the recent pictures? No? I L.O.V.E. his eyes :wub:

Guest petiteange22

hahahahhaa kim jae joong you!!!!

so vain! so narcissistic!

... but so honest! LOL :lol:

it's true~ he looks like a kid at times.

at the concert, in that white hoodie, he looked like a kiddie going to school =X

i heart jaejoongie.

amidst all the turmoil, the chaos and the drama, he can still make me smile.

i ♥ KJJ!

-edit-

jaejae changed his bio~~~

jaenewbio.png

Guest wing834

jaejoong's new pics on twitter is so cute :D ppl should just chill like our JJ xD and yes, jae, u DO hav a baby face :D hehehehe! his black hair is so HOT!!!~

Guest annne82

haha.. Just had to laugh at JJ's photo to..

I am happy for this new thread tooo.. I hope there will be less tension but nevertheless containing the required information :)

Actually I am happy that JJ posted some funny pics.. Thank JAejoong.. but can't help myself from being worried about all 3 of them (JYJ )

Anyway I think we have to celebrate the opening of this thread right?!!? Hoorraaayyy.. lol blush.gif

Guest myminskkk

Congratulation ~

I'm back to soompi again 'cuz this thread!  keke

Hey JYJ Fans, let spread our love to the boys. Cheer them up! ^^

Congratulation!!!! Yay!!! I've been waiting for so long~~~

Finally the peace comes true....hehe....

Wow...I see this thread has many people that I haven't seen before at TVXQ main thread...

@petiteange22 Thank you very much for leading this thread! But I want to see the beautiful first page...maybe we should have a contest to make the picture for JYJ's profile Albums, Other Infos, and Discography. I really wish I could join in hehe!!

Guest wing834

@myminskkk welcome bk! and yes, please spread the love ;)

@annne82 JJ sure knows how to relieve fan's stress and tension :) i hope JYJ are ok... i hate how "other people" are sticking their noses into the whole thing, and making things worst! :( its these kind of ppl and rumours that make the relationship between members turn sour... (like what happened to FTTS, it was other ppl spreading and exaggerating things)...