[OFFICIAL] The JYJ Thread

tealee

Guest Yunho_Jaejoong

Super Junior’s Sungmin and Shindong defend TVXQ on Xiah Junsu’s tweet

20110107sme460x370.jpg Ever since Xiah Junsu tweeted an emotional series of messages to U-know Yunho, it seems like more and more SM Entertainment artists are coming out to defend the two TVXQ members. The latest of these public dissidents are Super Junior’s Sungmin and Shindong, who each took to their Twitter or mini-hompy to express their thoughts on the controversy. 20110107sungminpost.jpg On January 7th, Sungmin wrote, “After keeping it in after sometime, I’m leaving this message because I feel this has gone too far. Does (he) not remember the old days when we said we’d work hard together? We were happy even when we were practicing. Did (he) really forget the times when we thought going on broadcast even just once felt like a dream? I’d like it if (he) could look in the mirror once again and think whether (he) has forgotten his rookie mindset~ I understood and forgave them for leaving us without a single word so they could find their own paths, but I don’t know why they are making a fool out of themselves by quietly saying all kinds of these absurd lies and hurtful sayings.” Meanwhile, Shindong, who followed BoA and retweeted Black Beat’s Sim Jaewon’s tweet, also added, “Enemy (敵): An opponent who wants to fight or hurt another. Ingratitude (背恩忘德): An attitude of one throwing away their indebtedness to someone and betraying them. In other words, saying that my family wants to fight or hurt another is an attitude of one throwing away their indebtedness to them and betraying them!” 20110107shindong460x237.jpg Source: Newsen via Daum Media, Shindong’s Twitter

Hey everyone, i'm curious about junsu last updated tweets, why did he write that? I heard that sungmin of suju tweets something to defend HoMin. Well, its so sad. Why it seems like lots of people are taking a distance with them? I dont know how horrible is SME power that SM could do that to make people have bad impressions to JYJ. Does SME not want they all to gather together again?

Guest braveviet

Today is a rough day for all of them. Hope tomorrow will be a better day. Please don't go bash on those suju, stay calm. Let's wait and see how JYJ react.

Guest TVXQ~Soul

I'm sorry to be posting this when we're supposed to be celebrating the opening of this JYJ thread.

However, I really have to say this:

I HATE SM and their slaves!!!!!!!

How dare they gang up on JYJ!!!!!

Oh my god! I cannot imagine how our JCS are feeling right now!

Those they thought are their brothers and sisters!

I can't believe this.

Esp that woman who was once so close to Jae, how can she close her heart and do this!?

I'm so mad~~~~~~~

Edit

What SM is trying to do here is to turn elfs against those Cassies and JYJ fans who supports JCS.

Coz they know so well that there are many who does.

Hence it got it's puppets to posts things like that --> get JCS fans mad --> JCS fans will then defend them and attack the bullies --> then the bullies' fans will attack JCS and those who defends JCS --> thus creating more antis for JYJ.

Guest ruseriouz

AHHHHHHHHHHHH !!! ([hyperventilates] OMG OMG OMG ! i have found a place called home!

forget all the bad news right now. lets pop some bottles -- put on some JYJ music -- and celebrate !

nothing cures sadness/disappointments better than some JYJ goodies :] so everyone please be happy :]

thanks for making JYJ's thread!

and i can't believe Sungmin said that..

it's very obvious and so sad T__T

I hope, that's it...

I don't want no more SM artists VS JYJ anymore

goshh everyone is hurt..no one is telling lies

except for SME..i kinda think that it's SME who started everything!

SME somehow influces their artists to say such painful things towards JYJ T__T

I hope SNSD won't say the same thing too..I donno how i'm gonna react if they do this too T__T

Woah!!.. Finally a new JYJ thread is open.. Been really waiting for this and not to forget 132 users viewing this thread and to come hear. Let's keep this positive going. It's nice to know many are supporting JYJ!!.. ^____^

Actually a while ago, I broke down and cried for the first time because I couldn't bear to witness SM artist and other public figures to gang up with the trio especially if they have history with each other. I could stand the Antis hurtful comments but with this public figure are just too much. The members have hurt enough. >.>

Guest jamine

Congratulations to the opening of the JYJ thread!!!=)<3 Can't wait to get my hands on the JYJ Music Essay album!

@TVXQ~Soul i agree with you, to think that she was actually jae's 'best friend' and was someone that she supposedly 'treasured a lot' and to think that i actually ship jae and her together for as long as i could rmb, i don't think i can do that anymore..

@SolTOHO Better to love than to hate huh? I should learn from it=) thanks for posting.

A few of my fav JYJ songs

J.Y.J. - Itsudatte Kimi Ni (いつだって君に) + Long Way

credits:mayusshi@youtube

JYJ Nine

credits:mmonikaa02@youtube

@jae's twitter: Hahaha jae's such a dork,cutie,and definitely a hottie too. I'm glad tht he posted this, he makes us fans cheer up a little^^

and jae changed his bio to "For you to live your life"

Guest SolTOHO

Elie Wiesel was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 1986. He says 

“I swore never to be silent whenever and wherever human beings endure suffering and humiliation. We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented.”

Credit: DC & 

JYJ3

I´m totally agree with him :)

Please Let´s share LOVE and not HATE 

Let´s use all our streng just for loveX1000... JYJ

------------

Ah! I want to thank Mia for creating JYJ3 Go and check it if you can :)

Guest Hoodwinker

[Pic] JYJ- Their Rooms Music Essay

2a5auzm.jpg

654jg2.jpg

6olonn.jpg

5xo1tk.jpg

29fsgo4.jpg

24eu88g.jpg

credit: frianmr

shared by: sharingyoochun.net

Cheer up everyone. JYJ is only as strong as their fans, and for their sake, we have to be strong. They must be suffering right now, so please send them tweets filled with love. Their Music Essay is going to be released soon, so we will have plenty to spazz. No matter how many obstacles are throw their way, JYJ will always find a way to reach us fan, and we will always be there to take their hand.

Guest Yane1210

Congratulations!! I feel so happy !! :D

Now, We can share our real thinking about this situation!

Thanks!!!!!!!!

JYJ, I love you! :wub:

[PIC] 110107 Junsu Signature for Korea Charity show

sucharity.jpg

7 – Day Miracle

Junsu donation is scarf and gloves

1/12 around 3pm they will bid them at MBC Ilsan Dream Center

credit: dc

shared by: sharingyoochun.net

Guest elveskold

Finally JYJ Official Thread!!!

I am rly happy finally my wish for separate thread come true.

Its been almost one month I never visit soompi.I so miss it.^^

Anyway, thanks u so much Mods for creating this.

Hope here we can express ourself better.

Let's spread JYJ Love! ^^

Love&Peace

Guest SilkInfused

[MOD POST]

Guys, I really hate to be the killjoy mod here but please try not post one-liners.

It was clearly stated in the announcement that we made for the opening of the JYJ Official. Please go back and edit your post and contribute some content. Thank you.

Guest DBSK_real

Dear fans,

I know this's just a little effort. Normally, I don't join much trending. But at the moment, I just wish that JYJ could know that we are still here. Twitter seems to be the most possible way that JYJ might get a chance to see our support. Let's trend #JYJFighting together. If you have twitter account, please go there and tweet together.

I don't know whether we could make it because this is unorganized. No specific time. No support from any website. Just little humble asking. You could help more by spreading the trending to any website you know. But it doesn't matter even if it's not on the trending list. Because by do it together and sending your love message to JYJ should be enough.

Let's try. ^_______________^

Guest huongdinh

Hi everyone,

So glad to be able to meet you all here in this safely new home of JYJ.

I used to be a silent reader in the old thread of the 5 and i'm gonna keep being a silent reader in future cos i enjoy reading much more than writting :-D

But i'm surely a loyal fan of JYJ who loves the boys and all of you guys, always.

Thank you for opening this thread which is like heaven of our JYJ's fans.

CannieJYJ@twitter

[TRANS] 110105 Micky Yoochun's Fanclub Makes A Warm Donation

ycdonation.jpg

On the 31st of December, the day Micky Yoochun (Park Yoochun) won the Best Male Newcomer Award at the KBS Drama Awards as 'Lee Seon Joon' in 'SungKyunKwan Scandal', Park Yoochun's fanclub gifted Kim Jin Su (13), who is suffering from a brain lesion disorder, with presents and a donation. Their story was aired on KBS 2TV's News Time on January 3rd.

Though Jin Su's mother herself is fighting with cancer, she lives every day nursing her son who is unable to move his arms or legs freely. Park Yoochun's fanclub 'Blessing Yoochun' heard about the mother and son's situation through Field of Love (withgo.kr) and immediately began collecting donations. They sent 5 million Won to pay for Jin Su's treatment along with other presents to the hospital in Daegu that Jin Su is currently admitted in.

The members of the fanclub who visited the hospital with a Field of Love worker had tears in their eyes as they watched over Jin Su, who breathes through a tube in his throat and eats with a tube connected to his stomach. One member cheered on the mother and son as she stated, "I hope his mother stays strong, and I hope great things happen to them from now on."

The members of Blessing Yoochun are 'Auntie fans' and are people who overflow with love, not just for their favorite celebrity, but also for the community and those in need. Other than their donation to Kim Jin Su, they also donated 10 million Won to Park Hyun Bin (12) to pay for his burn-healing treatment fees through the Hanlim Burns Foundation.

Blessing Yoochun is a fanclub that only women over the age of 30 can join and the members unite through their love for Yoochun to help the community.

Source: [

coca news+Yuaerubi]

Translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

I think he want to make us laugh after all the drama…But for some reason I teared up a bit and smiled.

Guest elveskold

^Oops someone posted the news faster than me!>.<

I'm not  gonna say much about the SMe artists's tweets to Junsu/JYJ.

Its just so sad then I feel hurt so much.I dunno how hurt the boys.

Hahahha...Jaejoong's latest upload pic. JJ with beer beard!LOLOLOL!!!

Looking at his tweet simply makes me smile. Thank u JJ.

Let trend #JYJFighting to let them know we love them!^^