• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beiusung

it's just me or CHOWCHOW's face looks like GAHO =)):wub: :wub:

Mery Xmas Seungri and chowchow =)) !!!!

see you soon on stage!!!!!!1 babe

p/s don't drink to much!!!!

Guest shinhdeplol

Daesung visited the girl in the hospital again w/ Taeyang! mayb it's bcos it's x-mas? omg He's So SWEET!!!

C: HuisuYoon @ twitter

OMG these 2 angels :wub:

Guest shinhdeplol

Big Bang x Marvelous Cream 2nd Project

The first round of distribution of BIGBANG's special edition ice cream by Marvelous cream is already done. Now, for their 2nd project, the products are being sold at a Heavenly Compote in Kawasaki BE Japan from Dec. 22-25, where they decorated the whole store with BIGBANG stuff. Here are some photos of the store:

o0573043010936593473.jpg

o0573043010936593477.jpg

o0640048010932347271.jpg

o0640048010932347272.jpg

o0640048010932347512.jpg

o0640048010932347513.jpg

o0640048010932347516.jpg

o0640048010932348165.jpg

o0640048010932348167.jpg

o0382057310936593475.jpg

The special Christmas card included for every purchase of the BIGBANG ice cream set:

o0475034110932344954.jpg

o0505035510932344953.jpg

Sources: Heavenlycompote.com + YG Japan + Ameblo blog

Shared by Tisya @ bigbangupdates

Fantaken photo of TOP LG「Optimus MACH」poster

toplgmach.jpg

source : dicagallery.com

Taken from bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Guest candy_01

hi-yeom. its my first time posting here. hehe. uhmmmm. can i ask for DL of GD & TOP's songs.?. the one that they perform on MCountdown. High High, Oh Yeah and the other one with the lyrics double double combo. LOL! yeah i super love that song! :lol: they were SUPER HOT performing those 3 songs. i must say, they are really unique and have their own style! ^_^ totally blew the whole stage! TOP's eyes are so beautiful !!. the way he stares at the camera is freakin' sexy! keke. and their fashion sense never fail. love all their outfits! :wub: and GD's rap is always AWESOME!! i mean both of them are so good when it comes to rap. its just that GD is my bias! haha! :P

i miss Big Bang! i hope next year they will release an awesome song again! can't wait for the whole group's comeback! :lol:

Big Bang members visit Jung Eun at the hospital

Jung Eun's dad posted another entry today on DCInside saying that all the members of BIGBANG came to visit his daughter yesterday, the 24th.

It's the night before Christmas. The news warned of a Christmas cold wave and the weather was very cold, but for Jung Eun it was a very warm day.

On the day before yesterday at 8PM, Jung Eun had to receive chemotherapy because her white blood count was too high. Her liver and spleen was swollen and a cyst had popped, so it was very hard on her to go through chemo in her condition.

Jung Eun had a nightmare.

Jung Eun: Mom~ I had a dream again

Mom: What sort of dream?

Jung Eun: Someone in black clothes on a boat was staring at me

Mom: Was he just staring at you?

Jung Eun: Yeah

Mom: So what did you do?

Jung Eun: I told him to go away

Mom: You did well. You don't need to go

She had another dream

Jung Eun: Mom I had a dream

Jung Eun: It was a funeral. Dad, Mom, Oppa and the whole family was there.

Mom: Weren't you there?

Jung Eun: No

Mom: What were Dad, Mom, and the family doing?

Jung Eun: They were just crying

Mom: You should have looked closer. It's because you're so tired, you need to be strong.

Jung Eun had trouble even speaking. Watching her like this broke my heart.

But it seems like Jung Eun is still a happy child. Yesterday an angel who is a BIGBANG fan visited the hospital to support Jung Eun. They weren't able to meet Jung Eun but they left a fan with a picture of Daesung on it and a lot of other cute presents for her.

Jung Eun wasn't able to hide her happiness and she wanted to leave a post here with pictures of the presents but while she was writing the post she had to lie down because of how tired she was.

My wife asked "Should I get Dad to write it for you?" and Jung Eun said in a weak breathy voice "No, I'll write it myself later".

Jinusean's Sean played the role of Santa and came again. Yesterday Sean phoned the hospital to tell us that ALL of BIGBANG would come on the 24th to cheer for Jung Eun. For a heavy and gloomy heart this was like a beam of light coming through the dark clouds. This was because BIGBANG's visit gave Jung Eun a hundred to a thousand times more strength than we could give alone.

Jung Eun received a huge present. I wasn't able to meet them because I had to go down to the country early in the morning, but today at around 3PM, Sean, Daesung and Taeyang visited Jung Eun's hospital room.

According to Jung Eun's mother they encouraged a lot of sick children and took photos with them, and the children were very happy. They played with Jung Eun for an hour and Taeyang especially joked with Jung Eun a lot and she had a lot of fun.

6 hours later Seungri, TOP and G-Dragon visited Jung Eun and played with her for 30 minutes, and after hearing Jung Eun was a fan of Seungri, he had a lot of sympathy for her. [Hard to translate this exactly.] Seungri told her a lot of funny stories and promised to invite her on stage at BIGBANG's concert in February.

In the short phone call with Jung Eun I had she said "This was the best present in my life", but she must have been tired today because our phone call wasn't very long.

Thank you. Thank you. Without the wings of the many angels who are BIGBANG fans, Jung Eun wouldn't have been able to receive the huge presents she received last time and today. With the collected love of everyone here, the sick Jung Eun who was unable to fly was able to flap her wings. Jung Eun promised that she would watch BIGBANG's concert in February no matter what.

To Jinusean's Sean: I heard that you do many good deeds with your wife. If you would give me and my wife a chance we'd also like to help with doing good deeds. Since we received so much we wanted to pay it forward to someone.

To BIGBANG: For coming to see Jung Eun so cheerfully to support her, you don't know how much comfort and strength you gave Jung Eun. Jung Eun has gained the strength of a thousand armies. Your visit has given her more strength than you could imagine.

To my lovely Jung Eun: Don't forget that your dad, mom and your family is doing their best to do everything in their power for you. Beating your illness is the best way you can repay all the many faceless people who are cheering for you and praying for you. Let's beat your illness together so that you can fulfill your promise with BIGBANG and repay all the love you've received from the many people out there to someone else.

Today at a resting stop on the motorway, there was a man playing a guitar and singing despite the freezing weather to help people suffering from Leukemia. When I saw this, I gave him a warm coffee and a small donation. As he thanked me, I thought to myself that it was nothing. There are a lot of kind people in the world...

Source: DCInside

Translations by Flibbertigibbet @ 6theory forums

Taken from: http://www.bigbangupdates.com/2010/12/big-bang-members-visit-jung-eun-at.html

Didn't really know where I should put this, but...

I just wanted to wish VIPS a very Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays. & Many more VIP and BIG BANG moments in the New Year.

I'm very glad I decided to unlurk ^_^

And to make this less spam-ish, I bring you a GTOPDAE video.

{INFO} Big Bang to participate in MBC 50th Anniversary Concert - "Korean Music Wave in Bangkok"

bigbang01.jpg

Anniversary Concert - "Korean Music Wave in Bangkok"

Date: January 12th, 2011

Attending artists: SNSD, CNBlue, Big Bang, 2NE1, 2PM, 2AM, SHINee, KARA, T-ARA, Secret, 4Minute,

Beast, MBLAQ, missA, After School, Se7en

MC: Yuri, Tiffany (SNSD) Nichkhun (2PM)

Source: baidu

Taken from: bigbanghaven

Guest juang_bb

Big Bang members visit Jung Eun at the hospital

Jung Eun's dad posted another entry today on DCInside saying that all the members of BIGBANG came to visit his daughter yesterday, the 24th.

It's the night before Christmas. The news warned of a Christmas cold wave and the weather was very cold, but for Jung Eun it was a very warm day.

On the day before yesterday at 8PM, Jung Eun had to receive chemotherapy because her white blood count was too high. Her liver and spleen was swollen and a cyst had popped, so it was very hard on her to go through chemo in her condition.

Jung Eun had a nightmare.

Jung Eun: Mom~ I had a dream again

Jung Eun: Someone in black clothes on a boat was staring at me

Mom: Was he just staring at you?

Mom: So what did you do?

Jung Eun: I told him to go away

Mom: You did well. You don't need to go

She had another dream

Jung Eun: Mom I had a dream

Jung Eun: It was a funeral. Dad, Mom, Oppa and the whole family was there.

Mom: Weren't you there?

Jung Eun: No

Mom: What were Dad, Mom, and the family doing?

Jung Eun: They were just crying

Mom: You should have looked closer. It's because you're so tired, you need to be strong.

Jung Eun had trouble even speaking. Watching her like this broke my heart.

But it seems like Jung Eun is still a happy child. Yesterday an angel who is a BIGBANG fan visited the hospital to support Jung Eun. They weren't able to meet Jung Eun but they left a fan with a picture of Daesung on it and a lot of other cute presents for her.

Jung Eun wasn't able to hide her happiness and she wanted to leave a post here with pictures of the presents but while she was writing the post she had to lie down because of how tired she was.

My wife asked "Should I get Dad to write it for you?" and Jung Eun said in a weak breathy voice "No, I'll write it myself later".

Jinusean's Sean played the role of Santa and came again. Yesterday Sean phoned the hospital to tell us that ALL of BIGBANG would come on the 24th to cheer for Jung Eun. For a heavy and gloomy heart this was like a beam of light coming through the dark clouds. This was because BIGBANG's visit gave Jung Eun a hundred to a thousand times more strength than we could give alone.

Jung Eun received a huge present. I wasn't able to meet them because I had to go down to the country early in the morning, but today at around 3PM, Sean, Daesung and Taeyang visited Jung Eun's hospital room.

According to Jung Eun's mother they encouraged a lot of sick children and took photos with them, and the children were very happy. They played with Jung Eun for an hour and Taeyang especially joked with Jung Eun a lot and she had a lot of fun.

6 hours later Seungri, TOP and G-Dragon visited Jung Eun and played with her for 30 minutes, and after hearing Jung Eun was a fan of Seungri, he had a lot of sympathy for her. [Hard to translate this exactly.] Seungri told her a lot of funny stories and promised to invite her on stage at BIGBANG's concert in February.

In the short phone call with Jung Eun I had she said "This was the best present in my life", but she must have been tired today because our phone call wasn't very long.

Thank you. Thank you. Without the wings of the many angels who are BIGBANG fans, Jung Eun wouldn't have been able to receive the huge presents she received last time and today. With the collected love of everyone here, the sick Jung Eun who was unable to fly was able to flap her wings. Jung Eun promised that she would watch BIGBANG's concert in February no matter what.

To Jinusean's Sean: I heard that you do many good deeds with your wife. If you would give me and my wife a chance we'd also like to help with doing good deeds. Since we received so much we wanted to pay it forward to someone.

To BIGBANG: For coming to see Jung Eun so cheerfully to support her, you don't know how much comfort and strength you gave Jung Eun. Jung Eun has gained the strength of a thousand armies. Your visit has given her more strength than you could imagine.

To my lovely Jung Eun: Don't forget that your dad, mom and your family is doing their best to do everything in their power for you. Beating your illness is the best way you can repay all the many faceless people who are cheering for you and praying for you. Let's beat your illness together so that you can fulfill your promise with BIGBANG and repay all the love you've received from the many people out there to someone else.

Today at a resting stop on the motorway, there was a man playing a guitar and singing despite the freezing weather to help people suffering from Leukemia. When I saw this, I gave him a warm coffee and a small donation. As he thanked me, I thought to myself that it was nothing. There are a lot of kind people in the world...

Source: DCInside

Translations by Flibbertigibbet @ 6theory forums

Taken from: http://www.bigbangupdates.com/2010/12/big-bang-members-visit-jung-eun-at.html

Jung Eun's story never fails to make me :tears: reading those nightmares got me goosebumps. I am really praying that she recovers and fight her illness. i would love to see her present during BIG SHOW 2011. this story is just AMAZING... and i love how the family would like to PAY IT FORWARD. this is the kind of story that is worth reading and just in time for CHRISTMAS.

i was actually just dropping by to greet VIPs a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Guest shinhdeplol

2NE1 talks about Big Bang on Kstar Lovers Magazine Japan

Excerpts from 2NE1's Interview on KStar Lovers Magazine about BIGBANG:

Q: Among the Big Bang members, who are you close with?

Dara: No one. (Laugh) I’m still awkward with them even though I have known them for 5 to 6 years. I receive messages from them like on my birthday or encouragement when I go on TV and I meet with them whenever I have the chance.

Minzy: I’m close with each of them. GD oppa helps us with accessories and choosing with us and gives us advice when we shooting a music video or photoshoot. We also watch T.O.P oppa’s TV show and make a phone call after the show to support him and tell him, “today’s show was great.” And I always meet SOL oppa at the company when he’s exercising or practicing, and he also give us some advice. (Note: 2 words can not be seen clearly from the scan)

Q: I think you and Big Bang were together from trainee time. What is Big Bang like?

Bom: They’re still the same. We always play with Big Bang. We went skiing together yesterday as well. During our training time, we’re always together, and I’m close with GD and SOL. We not only talk about work, but also personal issues.

Scans by: bomico:) @ DC2NE1

Translated by: Didikuro @ 21bangs.com

Shared by Vic @ bigbangupdates

oh my... daesung voice is really really beautiful. wub.gif wub.gif

his voice is really good for a ballad song.

everytime i see gd&top perform and now i see daesung perform, i realize that i miss bigbang all 5 together so much. 

Guest shinhdeplol

Big Bang in MTV ASIA 2010 TOP 10 Korean Idols(101225)

MTV Asia 2010 Top 10 Korean Idols! Who’s Your Personal Number One?

The Korean wave took Southeast Asia by storm in 2010. Here’s a countdown of the Top 10 biggest Korean artists of the year from #10 to #1!

10. After School – Because of You

9. SS501 – Love Ya

8. Rain – Love Song

7. FT Island – Love Love Love

6. 2NE1 – Go away

5. SHINee – Lucifer

4. 2PM – Without You

3. Big Bang – Tell Me Goodbye

2. Girls’ Generation (SNSD) – Run Devil Run

1. Super Junior – Bonamana

Credits: UniversalRecordPhilippines @facebook

Taken from: 21bangs.com