★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PancakeMuffins91

Thanks for sharing all of the articles, photos, and video clips.

I really can't wait until this airs. I hope it will do well in ratings and reviews.

{TRANS} G-Dragon and T.O.P Interview on KStar Lovers Magazine Japan

picture5nq.jpg

I think that there are many many fans who are waiting for BIGBANG's new album so please let us know the reason why you formed this 2-member unit.

GD: With regards to BIGBANG’s album, we had been preparing for it since previously. But because the other three members were busy due to their various individual activities, the 2 of us ended up recording many songs together. Those people who have been waiting for BIGBANG probably want to hear all 5 of our voices equally. While thinking of that, we came to a conclusion that the two of us will release our recorded songs first, and then the BIGBANG album will be released after that.

How do the other members feel about this group that the 2 of you formed?

T.O.P.: They are under pressure now. (Laugh) They said “Because the two of us have succeeded, by riding on this energy, BIGBANGs album will also succeed.”.

V.I’s solo album will also be released in less than a month. Don’t you have thoughts that you will be rivals against each other?

T.O.P.: Not at all. Because from the start the colour of V.I’s music is completely different from ours. And above that, as we are members from the same band, we support each other and there are no such thoughts of rivalry. For things to go smoothly for all of us, after the group album is released, we will be able to receive interest from many more people…after all, we are all aiming towards the same goal.

During the 2010 MNet Asian Music Awards in Macau last Nov. 28, you performed your new song “Knock Out” for the first time, what was the reason you did not perform your title song “High High”?

T.O.P.: We wanted to meet the many fans who had been waiting for us, and give them an early present first. Over there, we performed to give them a taste of a song which no one would have been able to imagine. It is fan service.

“High High” was released before the album and was released as a digital single on 15 December.

GD: It is a very good song. While showing BIGBANG’s strengths, we also wanted to show a charm that is different from how we are like when we members are together. The lyrics are interesting too and it is a song which was created while giving careful consideration to the visual images.

kstar008.jpg

In general, what kind of album is this?

T.O.P.: While incorporating the HIP-HOP element that is a characteristic of BIGBANG, its HIP-HOP is richer compared to the recent BIGBANG songs. Both of us are rappers and we were able to express our personalities sufficiently.

What were your thoughts after hearing each other’s solo songs?

T.O.P.: Both songs were recorded fairly long ago. When I first heard G.D’s song, I thought it was very fresh and has the characteristic of G.D’s style. I was absorbed into it.

G.D: When you think of T.O.P., you already have a pre-set image in your mind. But the song overthrows that pre-set impression of him and has importance characteristic to him. Furthermore, it has a fresh side to it, and it has many diverse elements like the charms possessed by T.O.P. since long ago.

Your outrageous hairstyles have been a hot topic. What was the reason for these hairstyles?

T.O.P. : This time, it is an album by just me and G.D. Our personalities are distinct so the songs in the album are unique and have different chraracteristics. In other words, this album, which we created to express ourselves, is overflowing with our personalities. What we did is we tried to make our appearance suit the album's diversity. As I have already tried all the styles that I wanted to try, recently, I sort of feel that I am walking on an odd path. Frankly, this hairstyle is also almost too much right… (Laughs)

kstar018.jpg

What do you think of fashion?

G.D: I am pursuing a natural kind of style. Still stylish, even if it's not that obvious.

T.O.P.: I have been trying to follow "classic" fashion. It's the most difficult but interesting. I like collections which fit my body perfectly even if the outfit is unique, in order to look like a gentleman.

By the way, what were your first impressions of each other when you first met? Has it changed now?

T.O.P.: Since we have become adults, what we see has changed, but other then that, the personality and the attitude of challenging oneself while working has always been the same.

G.D: Not just for T.O.P., my first impressions of all the other members too still remain the same now. My first impression of T.O.P. was that he has the frankness of a man, and I think he is still a surprisingly mischievous person. This is still how I think of him.

Among both of your strengths, not taking into account your own, which strength are you envious of?

T.O.P.: My shortcoming is the opposite of the strength G.D possesses. While I am a lazy person when it comes to tiresome things, G.D is always sincere and he doesn’t care how others see him and only focuses on what he himself is able to accomplish.

G.D: I am the type who vastly and superficially handles things without deeply getting to the bottom of what is going on first. I think to be like T.O.P., who goes deeply into something before reaching a conclusion, is amazing. That is what I hope to be.

And, what are your ideal female types? Has it changed from the past?

G.D: In the past, slender girls were my ideal type. But recently, I think that girls I can be together with and have an enjoyable time with are good. Someone whom from the moment that we first meet, I can communicate with without any reservations. Also, a female who devotes herself to her work is good.

T.O.P. : I look at the atmosphere. Someone who is able to react to me is good. My type is someone who can understand my shortcomings and react to me.

Lastly, tell your fans how you feel about this album!

T.O.P.: I only have 2 wishes for this album. Firstly, that everyone will be surprised after listening to it. I am hoping that it will be an album that will cause people to feel the shock of hearing something new which they have never heard before till now. The second wish is that it will be an album that will always remain in their memories. I have been having these wishes while spending the whole night on some days recording. There was a period of time I almost spent all my time continuously at the stage. As it is an album which has that much passion channeled into it, please expect our stage. And please support us.

G.D: As BIGBANG’s album has not really been released yet, there have been various speculations flying around. Such rumours cause fans to waver and I think it is a pity. Because our album this round, and V.I’s upcoming album are albums made for BIGBANG with all of our own ideas, please don’t be shaken by the rumours and only believe in what we say and we will be happy. Also, to make this a memorable album, we will be holding many promotional activities, and I want to show you various sides of us. I will be happy if everyone can enjoy it.

Translated by Christabel88 @ bigbangupdates

Scans by Tisya @ bigbangupdates

Please credit when re-posting^^

Guest shinhdeplol

Daesung, “I am afraid of appearing on variety shows…”

daedae.jpg

During a recent interview, BIGBANG’s Daesung confessed to his fear of appearing on variety shows.

Daesung explained that he feels shy around people who are significantly older than he is or those whom he has never worked with. “It is quite hard to act freely like best friends with people I have never worked with or who are a lot older than me,” he explained.

The idol continued, stating, “I am afraid of appearing on variety shows because even though I appear very cheerful and lively on TV, what I show on TV does not directly reflect my real personality. Before I appear on variety shows,

I prepare all night long the day before. I always appear very cheery on TV because when I film for 50 minutes, I only actually go on air for about five minutes.”

Daesung is currently working on filming for the drama, ‘What’s Up.’

Source:Hankooki (via KpopLive)

Shared by Zai @ ibigbang

@98Degreesz: 12 March 2011..... 17 Idol Group come to THAILAND for M...C Concert @Rajamangala National Stadium ex..SNSD,BigBang,2NE1,2PM,2AM,SHINee

Thanks to trivium @ soompi

Guest shinhdeplol

Mizuhara Kiko denies romance rumors with Big Bang’s G-Dragon

Via tokyohive:

Model turned actress Kiko Mizuhara held an event for her first photobook, “Photobook KIKO“, at RIBURO in Shibuya.

While Kiko answered questions about her book, questions surrounding her love life also surfaced. Rumors of her dating BIG BANG member G-Dragon were brought to light during the end of summer, and regarding those rumors, Kiko said, “We are just friends… But if someone can introduce me to someone, I’d like that,” emphasizing that she is still single and has been single this whole time.

Kiko is currently starring in the movie called “Norwegian Wood” by Haruki Murakami. The movie made its premier at the 67th Venice Film Festival in Italy this past September.

Source: Sanspo

Taken from: Allkpop

Just when I decide to believe Ate Leslie, the girl comes out to deny the relationship :lol:

This thing is so complicated :sweatingbullets:

Givenchy Fever hits the Sun // Taeyang @ ELT Photobook // Givenchy

ybeltpb05horz.th.jpg

Our Sol sported this black studded shirt at the Electric Love Tour Photobook, it’s a very subtle style from Givenchy’s Menswear last Spring 2010. It’s pretty much a Givenchy Fever for Big Bang this 2010 and it’s hit the sun so expect your ELT to be served extremely hot!

Shared by Eianette @ 21bangs.com

just remember that there's this yg family concert thread for big bang, i'll just post these here

* i posted these in the YG family official thread, but i don't think alot of people visit that thread, so i hope it's ok that i post these here as well

FILA와 함께하는 2010 YG FAMILY Concert!!

FILA와 함께하는 2010 YG FAMILY Concert!! (60')

FILA와 함께하는 2010 YG FAMILY Concert!! (30')

thx FILAKOREA @ YT for the uploads

Guest aliyee27

I'm sorry if this has been posted already, but I tried looking through other posts from when the Christmas Social was announced!    My sister and I are in Seoul, and we really want to go to the party tonight to see GD, T.O.P, & SE7EN at Club Heaven in Gangnam, but I can't find any information about admission.  I am aware that there was a contest to win tickets, but if you didn't win, can you still go and pay admission?  Or what about Club Harlem in Hongdae- I heard they may be performing there tonight?  I tried calling Club Heaven at 2 different numbers, but no one answered.  It is 4:33pm here in Seoul, and supposedly the show is from 7-10pm.  Any help would be much appreciated!  Thank you!

「2011 BIGBANG VOICE CALENDAR APPLICATION」iPhone App Release & Screenshots

◆ Menu configuration ◆

- The only app that reveals them as in a group/unseen part of the making of the video shoot!

-The (pre-recorded) members’ voice for each event!

- Scheduler Function

- Calendar Function (lunar calendar update is expected)

- Photo frame features (wallpapers & screensaver features)

- SBS Broadcasting ON-AIR (will be updated)

Download it here (iTunes Korea Store)

Via iTunes Korea Store & Daum 카페

Credit: TeamBIGBANG

^ what a cool app, and it has unseen photos too!

TOP + instantology - black coated 2 button chester coat(for LG OPTIMUS MACH CF) check this out ! http://thisisinstant.tistory.com/

topcoatedct.jpg

TOP + instantology

black coated 2 button chester coat

(for LG OPTIMUS MACH CF)

credit: instantology @ twitter

I think this is Seung Ri's Message? :S

f00098234d1456b2a1950.th.jpg

안녕하세요~전 챠우챠우 라고하는데요

승리형이 메리크리스마스래요^^

자기는 1월 3일날 돌아오겠대요

그럼 저는 루돌프랑 선물을 나눠주러가야겠어요

VIP 모두들 메리크리스마스!♡

credit: http://cafe.daum.net/YGBIGBANG

taken from: 마시멜로 @ bbvipz

translation of the message

Hi~ This is Chow Chow

Seungri hyung says Merry Christmas

He'll be back in January 3

Rudolph will be giving out gifts

VIP Merry Christmas! ♡

credit:bigbangupdates.com

HELLO VIPs!!!! Just here to make an announcement!! Want those shirts that Big Bang wear?? Want G-Dragon heartbreaker shirt?? Want to dress like BIG BANG??? FIND IT HERE!! *singapore based* WE SELL GD&TOP ALBUM TOO!!!

LINK ---> http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=120333804698912&set=a.120333551365604.18686.100001668803926#!/profile.php?id=100001668803926font]

AND MANY MORE!!! DO VISIT US AND SUPPORT THANK YOU!!!!!!

Archived